Videos of Paul Janka 'Cold Approaching' Women in Public

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Videos of Paul Janka 'Cold Approaching' Women in Public

Post by jamesbond »

Here are some videos of Paul Janka cold approaching women in public places and getting their phone numbers. He has been on the Dr. Phil show and has a system called "Attraction Formula."

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Paul Janka giving a seminar on how he became successful at meeting women and he goes into detail on the techniques that he found that work the best.

In this video he talks about the myth of being a PUA. No guy is a natural "ladies man" they all have to work at it.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here are some more videos of Paul Janka doing cold approaching. He lives in New York city but these videos were done in Austin Texas. He said he can get even more phone numbers in NYC because of the large numbers of single women there.

Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

His style is a lot like mine! :)
Guts Over Fear
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Post by RickyRetardo »

I'm not sure it's the formula so much as the fact that he is attractive.

An ugly guy wouldn't have much success with it.
Let's get together and feel alright.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

To the extent that this sort of thing isn't just faked, can't public-spirited men do the world a favor by beating these assholes up? It is disappointing that public nuisances are openly tolerated these days.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Videos of Paul Janka 'Cold Approaching' Women in Public

Post by jamesbond »

I haven't heard anything from Paul Janka in years. I wonder if he got married or moved to a foreign country. Anyway, PUA is dead now thanks to the corona virus and will be gone forever even after a vaccine is found. PUA was short lived, it became popular for a while due to the TV show about 10 years ago called, "The Pickup Artist" with the PUA guru "Mystery" teaching men how to cold approach women.

I wonder what ever happened to the guy with the nickname "Mystery" he seems to have disappeared after that TV show came out.

djeanp7898
Freshman Poster

Re: Videos of Paul Janka 'Cold Approaching' Women in Public

Post by djeanp7898 »

jamesbond wrote:
May 23rd, 2020, 1:20 pm
I haven't heard anything from Paul Janka in years. I wonder if he got married or moved to a foreign country. Anyway, PUA is dead now thanks to the corona virus and will be gone forever even after a vaccine is found. PUA was short lived, it became popular for a while due to the TV show about 10 years ago called, "The Pickup Artist" with the PUA guru "Mystery" teaching men how to cold approach women.

I wonder what ever happened to the guy with the nickname "Mystery" he seems to have disappeared after that TV show came out.
Paul Janka is married and now living in the UK. I used to read, watch, and listen to his material. His approach can work if you're willing to put in the time, but that was 10-plus years ago. At 42, I'm no longer willing to invest that much time and effort trying to pick up women. It's too much work and it's not worth it, in my opinion.