What age group of women do you prefer and how old are you?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

What age group of women do you prefer and how old are you?

under 18
21%
18-22
11%
23-27
47%
28-34
16%
35-39
5%

Total votes: 19
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

davewe wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote: I am 23 now and my wife just recently turned 21.
I envy you - wish I discovered these girls at your age. I know many older guys married to their Filipina wives for 30, 40 years. In most cases the women still look good; ok, they don't look 21 good, but still very presentable. Good luck!
why envy him? Thats silly. You got the better deal. You got a hot woman in her 20's when your older. No reason to grow old with your partner if you can capitalize later in life like you did. Thats one reason why im resisting not settling down even if i was ready to.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

When I was 19 I married a 22 year old.

When I was 40 years old and still (relatively) happiy married the 40 year old MILF's looked good to me, if they had personality.

Now that I'm 56 I'm looking for legal age :wink: up to 21. Looks and freshness. Personality is a lot less important. I can handle most types.

So yeah, tastes change. Bigtime.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I'm almost 25 and when selecting a girl I would choose one between the ages of 15-19. They are at the best years of their beauty, warmer, and have a sweeter nature and less cynical. They are more open and able to bond better. Better chance of getting a virgin at that age bracket.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I'm 46. I'll take an 18-22 year old girl. You can find a mature girl in that age range, if she's been raised right. And in any case, she'll be in a higher age bracket soon enough.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Under 18 for multiple reasons.

I'm 27.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:why envy him? Thats silly. You got the better deal. You got a hot woman in her 20's when your older. No reason to grow old with your partner if you can capitalize later in life like you did. Thats one reason why im resisting not settling down even if i was ready to.
He does have a great life, it seems from his blog and he has not much reason to envy me at this point as I lack the financial stability that comes with reaching a higher age. Being older and having a much younger and attractive wife isn't an undesirable fate at all. In fact it's a very nice perspective for the future, I'd say.

Now as far as the growing old together thing goes... I am simply a romantic soul. I want to spend my life with the woman I love and grow to be old so we can enjoy our children and grandchildren growing up and have a lovely life together. Some men are happy to date and marry multiple women, "save the best for last" and marry a hottie later in life. Others find their perfect lady and stay together a life time. Different folks, different strokes.
Tsar wrote:I'm almost 25 and when selecting a girl I would choose one between the ages of 15-19. They are at the best years of their beauty, warmer, and have a sweeter nature and less cynical. They are more open and able to bond better. Better chance of getting a virgin at that age bracket.
Sounds like my ideal age range too, in terms of looks. But be realistic about it though, in this age range you will not soon find a woman on a dating site if ever. Your best bet would be a Middle Eastern girl as their parents are much more open to arranged marriages, put a higher value on virginity and do not mind their daughters marrying very young, something many a Eastern European parent may be more opposed to as they are much more career driven and feminist-influenced already.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Jester wrote:When I was 19 I married a 22 year old.

When I was 40 years old and still (relatively) happiy married the 40 year old MILF's looked good to me, if they had personality.

Now that I'm 56 I'm looking for legal age :wink: up to 21. Looks and freshness. Personality is a lot less important. I can handle most types.

So yeah, tastes change. Bigtime.
How can you be able to handle most types of personality? I can't imagine being able to tolerate all types. I mean, with some types, it's easy for your personality to come across and have an outlet, whereas with others it's not. For me it's very important that I don't feel like I'm the only one that understands me.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
davewe wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote: I am 23 now and my wife just recently turned 21.
I envy you - wish I discovered these girls at your age. I know many older guys married to their Filipina wives for 30, 40 years. In most cases the women still look good; ok, they don't look 21 good, but still very presentable. Good luck!
why envy him? Thats silly. You got the better deal. You got a hot woman in her 20's when your older. No reason to grow old with your partner if you can capitalize later in life like you did. Thats one reason why im resisting not settling down even if i was ready to.
I said I envied him for two reasons. First, no one wants to get married and divorced multiple times. It was reality in my life but a tough reality. I would much rather have married once. I know a bunch of guys my age with one Filipina wife, who they have been married to for 30-40 years and yes I am happy for them and wish it had been me. This does not mean I am unhappy with my current life - I love it!

The 2nd reason I said I envied him is that because I can imagine that as a young man married to a younger Filipina I expect he has gotten and will continue to get some flak. I wanted to let him know that not everyone feels that way. When he and his wife are old and have 40 years together, they will be the envy of many of their peers.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Choosing young girls below the ages of 20 isn't a good idea: in fact, I think I prefer women between the ages of 24-34, since they tend to be more serious about getting married than younger girls. Also I wouldn't date anyone over 35 because women at that age tend to be what I call 'leftover women'--basically, women who have given-up finding men for the most part.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:why envy him? Thats silly. You got the better deal. You got a hot woman in her 20's when your older. No reason to grow old with your partner if you can capitalize later in life like you did. Thats one reason why im resisting not settling down even if i was ready to.
He does have a great life, it seems from his blog and he has not much reason to envy me at this point as I lack the financial stability that comes with reaching a higher age. Being older and having a much younger and attractive wife isn't an undesirable fate at all. In fact it's a very nice perspective for the future, I'd say.

Now as far as the growing old together thing goes... I am simply a romantic soul. I want to spend my life with the woman I love and grow to be old so we can enjoy our children and grandchildren growing up and have a lovely life together. Some men are happy to date and marry multiple women, "save the best for last" and marry a hottie later in life. Others find their perfect lady and stay together a life time. Different folks, different strokes.
Tsar wrote:I'm almost 25 and when selecting a girl I would choose one between the ages of 15-19. They are at the best years of their beauty, warmer, and have a sweeter nature and less cynical. They are more open and able to bond better. Better chance of getting a virgin at that age bracket.
Sounds like my ideal age range too, in terms of looks. But be realistic about it though, in this age range you will not soon find a woman on a dating site if ever. Your best bet would be a Middle Eastern girl as their parents are much more open to arranged marriages, put a higher value on virginity and do not mind their daughters marrying very young, something many a Eastern European parent may be more opposed to as they are much more career driven and feminist-influenced already.

Yeah i dont want children for sure and i dont want marriage anytime soon so i feel guilty for wasting a girls time for too long ive told my gf that i dont want her to waste her time with me too long since im not serioius anyways of marriage right now. I dont want to marry her but i feel sorry for her and miss her but i did a lot of bad to her and im not really in love with her. so its better i just not go back so she can move on.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

zboy1 wrote:Choosing young girls below the ages of 20 isn't a good idea: in fact, I think I prefer women between the ages of 24-34, since they tend to be more serious about getting married than younger girls.
I think that all depends on the country she comes from. In the Philippines, a girl is already considered an old maid by the time she turns 24. So those girls who you say are "serious" are actually desperate. Lots of 20-year-old Filipinas are quite serious about getting married, or at least engaged.