Are you a prostitute? Think about it.

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Are you a prostitute? Think about it.

Post by MrMan »

I'd imagine that there is a social hierarchy of prostitutes. A woman who gets paid $10,000 a night to sleep with oil-rich Arab royalty may be pretty high up on the totum pole. A woman who gets $50 to $100 may be in the middle. A drug addict willing to perform degrading acts to get a hit of cocaine is near the bottom.

If that's the case and you accept my reasoning so far, what is a woman who does it for free? She isn't married to a man, but she gives her body away for free. Wouldn't she be even lower in the ranking of prostitution.

That being said, the same reasoning applies to men as well.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 16th, 2020, 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TechBroDouche
Freshman Poster

Re: Are you a hoe? Think about it.

Post by TechBroDouche »

I would disagree with your philosophy of the hierarchy of hoes. Girls accept different types of values for sex. It's quite simple actually. You're "officially" considered a prostitute if you're willing to trade sex for material value (money). You're considered a normal western girl if you are willing to trade sex for sexual value. You're considered a traditional eastern european girl if you're willing to trade sex for marriage and sexual value. The only difference between prostitutes and normal girls is the kind of value that they accept in exchange for sex and therefore, I just operate on the premise that every girl's a slut if you give them the right type of value.

The thing that men should withhold from women like women withholding sex is time. How easily you give your time away should be a measure of how much of a man equivalent of a slut you are.