Is 5 feet 10 tall enough for women in Europe?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
lozoman
Freshman Poster

Is 5 feet 10 tall enough for women in Europe?

Post by lozoman »

Im five feet ten inches tall. Is that tall enough for Women in European countries? Im really worried that it isnt.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

lasttry
Freshman Poster

Re: Is 5 feet 10 tall enough for women in Europe?

Post by lasttry »

Sounds like a nice pity party you're having for yourself, lozoman..

Seriously, women in brothels, which is where you should focus initially, are mostly concerned about hygiene and don't give a rat's ass about height. So visit the dentist before you go off on your trip, to make sure you don't have some sort of stinking decay in there, then take a shower and put on a clean shirt before you go to the brothels.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

By far not all women in Europe are tall or are looking for tall men only. It depends on their ethnicity.

Just one advice:
While in Continental Europe you should make yourself familiar using centimeter instead of feet/inch. Most people do not know how to convert US or British sizes. Same with pounds and kilogram, miles and kilometer etc.
Do not expect people in Continental Europe to be good in English. Only people who are using English frequently with tourists or businessmen etc, can speak good English, but many cannot despite it is obligatory in all Europe to learn it in school.
QatarDan
Freshman Poster

Post by QatarDan »

Absolutely Not - you've got no chance at 5ft10. Those guys at 5ft11 meanwhile are drenched in pussay!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Anywhere outside the anglosphere your height is perfect.
The OP concern is legitimate since skanks in the chump-zone say about 5'10 "OMG that's pushing it ewww".
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Any woman that would dismiss you as a potential partner or even a casual lay because you are 5'10" is not the type of woman you should WANT to be with in the first place.

I have seen guys as short as 5'6" date and f**k statuesque blonde beauties in my country, which has the tallest average height in the whole world. These guys all had one thing in common: they were confident in their own skin, they were good looking and fit, and they were talkative\charismatic. Some of these things you can obtain, others you can improve.

If you cannot get laid in Europe it's not because of your height unless perhaps you are a legitimate midget. At 5'10" you are hardly a midget, you'd be pretty average almost everywhere unless you plan on chasing the daughters of a Masaai tribe in the heart of Africa. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

5'10 is tall enough where ever you go. If you where thick heel shoes you can pass for being 6 ft. I'm 5'7 -8 range so I'm little short. I wish I could be 5'10 but in end of the day..you have to bring other aspects to attract a women besides height.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

Depends on the girl, OP.

At 6'1", I once had a 5'4" girl reject me because I wasn't 6" taller than her while she was wearing her 6" heels. I've also dated girls who were around 5'11"-6' who absolutely towered over me in heels, and didn't mind one iota. Everyone has their own perspective, so try not to get down over it. I also wouldn't imagine Euro girls as being MORE hung up on height than AW, I would say at worst they look at it equally.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu