Compare Western vs. Non-Western women's dating profiles

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Compare Western vs. Non-Western women's dating profiles

Post by Johnny1975 »

In this thread, let us take a dating profile by a western female, and one by a non western female of the same age, and contrast them for our amusement.

I'll go first (you need to be a member of OKCupid to see these) :

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/Flamingolights/photos

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/sweet_jan22/photos

- - - #1 - - -

My self-summary

Fat babe. Art Student. Stupid hair. Northerner.

What I’m doing with my life

Painting and trying to not be too much of a terrible person. I'm a traditional painter mainly working within portraiture, I'm always covered in paint or ink or something like that. I also work in a bar part time and am a proud member of a Busted cover band. We're really awesome, man.

I’m really good at

Jumping in at the deep end, it's just something I do. Never had a tattoo before? I'll take a 4 hour slot. Never made a canvas before? I'll make it 2m wide. Good ideas all round. Being spontaneous, it's better that way.

The first things people usually notice about me

My hair, probably. Or maybe my piercings or accent? Or whatever weird makeup I'm wearing. Or probably my fatness- let's not sugar coat.

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food

Favourite books? I'm reading a lot of Philosophy at the minute. Other than that I'm reading loads about kitsch, culture and taste at the minute and loving it. Favourite book EVER?! Hmmh. Maybe Will Grayson Will Grayson. Movies, favourite would have to be Waynes World, no question about it. I also like: Lord of the Rings, Rain Man (or out with Dustin in...), Bill and Ted, Fargo. Yeah, I've got a relatively varied movie taste. Music: a lot of north eastern folk punk, Journey, Toto, HIM, Greenday, Busted. Varied, again. Food: gravy and chips. I don't have a TV anymore, so don't watch many shows.

The six things I could never do without

Assuming the essentials are already given:
Cold air, pencils/pens, trees, paper, paint, a companion of sorts, be it friends or a pet

I spend a lot of time thinking about

Issues within society, how shit a lot of people are, how to not be shit, how to grow my hair quicker, paintings I want to do, photos I want to take

On a typical Friday night I am

Probably working, but maybe in Soho. Most likely working.

You should message me if

You find me remotely interesting? If you have something more interesting to say than 'nice hair' or 'hey hun lol' or if you're into art and/or not a misogynistic dick.

- - - #2 - - -

My self-summary

I'm simple and enjoy the simple things in life, so it doesn't take much to please me, I think your time is more than enough. :) I'm a family-oriented person and i like to spend time with people who are closest and dearest to me. it doesn't matter where we are or what we do as long as we get together that's more than alright with me. And as long as we connect and have a real convo, that's really a very positive turn on, coz most of the guys here, I noticed, just want something temporary and short-lived.

I maybe young but i treasure my relationship seriously. i have had few but quality relationships in the past. i don't want jumping around from a relationship to another, it's such a waste of time and effort, so if i'm gonna be with someone then i'll be 100% dedicated to him, and i hope he is too. I value commitment and trust in my relationships. And I also love and dream to have kid/s of my own. :)

I just like 'THIS' to happen naturally, I think just like how love/relationships generally, should be. A real talk and nice convo is a good jump start. :)

Well, that's it for now you can know more about me by sending me a message or any question you wish to ask. Keep in touch! :)

I work full time for the government in the day, and study in law school at night. And I always have the passion to reach out to other people esp the unfortunate ones and doing activities for a cause--like joining fun runs, participating in charity activities. :)

I’m really good at

Babysitting my nephew and niece and/or both. :)
And singing in showers.

i like the books of Paulo Coelho, John Grisham, Sidney Sheldon, Sandra Brown, James Patterson, Linda Fairestein, it's actually an endless list from well-known to third world authors to simple pocketbook writers..

i like Italian, American and Mexican food.. yum yum!

My only fave movie is The Judge (2014), ask me why or better yet watch it and know why.

I've been watching How to get away with murder, GoT, HIMYM, House..

Music would be anything soothing, or pop, or has really nice sweet message, I'm a romantic so.. :)

Talking to my mom.
Taking a bath/washing my face or brushing my teeth. :D
Reading.
Eating! (i cant do diet seriously!).
Jogging.
Warm blankets!!

I spend a lot of time thinking about

my future and everything/everyone that goes with it. and where and when would be my next vacation/ travel destination! :)

either watching a movie or reading my books. and if i had the time, eat at a good restaurant with family and friends. :)

You should message me if

If you think there's a reason why we are here together now, however, we don't know if this is forever. And if you're really interested! I'll definitely respond (if I don't think you're a perv) :)

Guess which one is the filipina.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Re: Compare western & non western women's dating profiles

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

[~} I am against da*ing because it is a sin. One must remember that only in the 1920s in the USA did da*ing start. This was because females were starting to be sent bit by bit to universities that time. 60 years later, da*ing became very very bad after the introduction of official, government-sanctioned and government-sponsored feminism in USA. However, at the root-level, even da*ing as it was done in the 1920s is WRONG! I will not usually comment on topics dealing with this issue but want to say something important ~

BOTH THESE FEMALES ARE FEMINIST. THE FIRST IS MATRIARCHAL AND HATEFUL TOWARDS MALES. THE SECOND IS FEMINIST AND BELIEVES IN TOTAL EQUAL-RIGHTS OBVIOUSLY. THEY'RE BOTH MALES IN FEMALE BODIES. NO DIFFERENCE ACTUALLY. SIMPLY THAT THE SECOND ONE IS NOT MATRIARCHAL YET........

WIPE THEM BOTH FROM THE PLANET ALONG WITH ANY MALES WHO SUPPORT THESE DISGUSTING CREATURES CALLED 'WOMEN'. I CALL UPON ALL NORMAL MEN ON THE PLANET TO START THE TOTAL ERADICATION OF THE MODERN DEMENTED MALE {(95% OF MEN WORLD-WIDE)} AND THAT ABOMINABLE, DISGUSTING, REPUGNANT THING HE CALLS A FEMALE!!!!! RALLY UNDER MY BANNER FOR THE FINAL WAR, MEN!
Last edited by Anatol on January 1st, 2015, 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Winston! I thought you threw out the trash!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Come on you lazy bums.
Signet
Freshman Poster

Post by Signet »

Not the same age, but.

Guess which is which before clicking on their profile!

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/skyastra?cf=regular
My self-summary

Let's be honest, I think this site is ridiculous, but due to my introversion, it's the best shot I have. I'm an introvert that generally doesn't like people, and I tend to believe everyone is a walking neanderthal; I'm probably sitting here laughing at your profile right now. I'm awfully sarcastic, awkward, but I do like to laugh, and I'd like to think a more intelligent person could appreciate my wit and bluntness.

I currently attend college for social media marketing. I work from home creating advertisements and social posts for three different clients- an automotive group, a home decor company, and the local theater, and work night shift at a hospital on weekends. Currently my goal is to one day run my own Digital and Social Media marketing business. Since I have the luxury of working from home during the week I've started to travel more, and take up healing in an MMO part time; it's a job right?

I’m really good at

I play several different instruments and have for several years. Is playing video games something to be proud of? I also enjoy kayaking, and due to my job I'm always keeping up with digital marketing trends.

The first things people usually notice about me

My wit? Of course not. Ask someone what they noticed first.

If I listed all of the books I like, this entire page would be full. Let's just say I'm an avid reader. For movies- DIsney and Studio Ghibli. TV- I like to laugh, so Colbert Report or Arrested Development; I like relatively intelligent humor.

Probably browsing the internet, or making sarcastic remarks to someone in my raid group.
^ I AM 95% 0% WITH THIS BITCH

This actually raises a really important question. More on that later.

Next:

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/Oliyaa?c ... le_similar
My self-summary
It is hard to give myself any characteristic) I am a simple girl, who just wants to be happy, to find a right person , who will be a love of whole life and best friend, to succeed in career, to find my place and purpose in this world, not to live a boring routine life, but to take from it everything, to travel , to open new things for myself every day.

doctor - obstetrician-gynecologist.

This summer I have finished 9 long years of studying and started working ) 6 years of medical University and 3 years of internship,) It was а great school of life))) Sometimes I hate my job, lots of stress sleepless nights , no time for private life , big responsibility for peoples life ,constantly adrenalin in a blood ! But I am happy that I have chosen this way , a feeling when you helped someone is the best feeling in the world ) Now I am on start of my career! It is the hardest part of my life, trying to understand what exactly I want to do ! Though I really love my country , home , but in one year I plan to move to another country to work.
If you ask me how I see my future- I have no idea))). smile...and let the world to wonder why)

My home , family and friends)
Sport gym,running long distances,marathones ,winter sports,snowboarding)
Summer holidays somewhere near the sea with partying all day and nightlong))
Travelling, visiting new places,opening new cultures,meeting new people)
Cinema, trying not to miss every new film)

You should message me if

I am not sure that I will find here my second half, but it makes fun for me to comunicate with people from all over the world, to keep in touch and just to chat about simple things, to share with each other life experiances)
^ I am 75% 12% with her

It really makes me curious exactly how OKC's matching algorithm works. About 4/5 times I have the highest matches with the last people I'd ever actually want to interact with. Many of them mention feminism, tumblr or social justice within the first couple of lines, or are something like 'genderqueer' (whatever that is), 'non-binary trans' (whatever that is), or polyamorous, with a long and sometimes cynical rant following it, or they are absolutely ludicrous bitches (like the above). I look on our questions, and there are usually like 8 that are the exact opposite on the very first page, and for pretty important stuff. Meanwhile, people who seem to match up to me pretty well except for some mincing thing (such as liking country music, which I hate), will be in the 60-70% range. Did I accidentally find the setting that abandons relationships and instead tries to sort me for women that would make the most hilarious buddy cop comedy or some shit? Is it this way for anyone else?
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

As I was reading the second one, I got the feeling that she was either russian, ukranian or from some other east euro country, and hey, I was right. Ukraine.

As soon as the photo of the first one appeared, it was obvious. You can tell so much from a picture.

The pictures for the second one : happy, happy, smiling, joyful, friendly.

First one : "Nerdy", frowning, cynical.

Never judge a book by its cover. Yeah right.

With the match thing, it's not just about how you answer the questions, it's also about what you will accept / prefer. For example, I don't bother specifying if I want the other person to give a particular answer to a question. I also think it's stupid to judge compatibility by how similar your answers are to the other person. For example, if I say I'm very assertive, that doesn't necessarily mean I'm more compatible with someone who is also very assertive. Sometimes, it's the differences that create the compatibility.
DDuana
Freshman Poster

Post by DDuana »

Oh my god, there should be a nsfw warning for the american woman. That troll scared the sht out of me.

And what is up with this "attitude" thing that American women always put on when they take pictures? Whereas a foreign women will always have a smile, American woman will always have this don't f*ck with me look. Not a good look.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

why did I click on that, why?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

DDuana wrote:Oh my god, there should be a nsfw warning for the american woman. That troll scared the sht out of me.

And what is up with this "attitude" thing that American women always put on when they take pictures? Whereas a foreign women will always have a smile, American woman will always have this don't f*ck with me look. Not a good look.
Looking at these American women will scare the living shit out of every guy! :shock:

ImageImage
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

What? What's wrong with you? Are you blind? Look at them, they're stunning.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

DDuana wrote:Oh my god, there should be a nsfw warning for the american woman. That troll scared the sht out of me.

Alot of them make that stupid Darkwing duckface. #RandomTidbit Never date a woman in her country that speaks English and was married to an American in America. They are damaged bads (wordplay on "goods").
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I think I'm in love.

Look at this one. She offers nothing, but look at her demands. And isn't she a beauty? Look at all those tattoos. Look at all that fat. You better snap her up before I get in there!

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/onechanc ... 4369103260
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Look at this beauty queen. She's a "curvy" vegetarian. Any takers?

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/frombe?cf=home_matches
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

How about this one? She's a filipina. We all love filipinas right? Well this one is indistinguishable from the ones we're used to. She hasn't been westernized one bit, no siree.

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/OcelotWhat?cf=profile
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Johnny1975 wrote:How about this one? She's a filipina. <> Well this one is indistinguishable from the ones we're used to. She hasn't been westernized one bit <>

<> <>
ALL MEN, THIS IS THE ONLY DEFINITION OF BEING A NORMAL WOMAN ~

[~} Is she home-schooled? Will she agree to be home-schooled and learn to be the perfect house-wife??? Will she teach her daughter to be home-schooled to learn the same role???? Does she consider her husband her master?

[~} Why is she showing her photo on the internet to the world???? A normal woman is married by her father since time-immemorial.

[~} Does she think women should play sports and display masculinity? If she doesn't play sports herself, does she think other females playing sports is okay??? A normal woman thinks other women playing sports of any kind is disgusting and wrong.

[~} Is she okay with being slapped by her husband? NORMAL women for 5,000 years won't complain at all when their husband slaps them if they do something wrong.

[~} Does she drive? Does she drink al**hol? Does she smo*e? Does she do these things a little in public in front of people? A normal woman never does these things and if she does do them at all, she does them in her home only.

DON'T BE FOOLED MEN!!!! THE ONLY NORMAL WOMAN IS ONE WHO BOWS IN A SUBMISSIVE, NATURAL, LADYLIKE MANNER TO THE PATRIARCHY AND EMBRACES HER FEMININITY.