PUA's You Should Listen To

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

PUA's You Should Listen To

Post by Jester »

"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: PUA's You Should Listen To

Post by WorldTraveler »

Can you tell me what the top 10 mistakes are before I listen to an hour and 1/2 and disagree?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

LOL sorry i didnt take notes but u should try a bit, he's interesting.

I like that he is a guy who came from a background of failure, and learned what to do. And he's funny, not overbearing. And his stuff would work fine on a date with Miss Right, I wasn't like Tom Leykas or someone repulsive like that.

I put this stuff on YouTube while doing dishes, getting dressed, doing mundane paperwork.

Also expat videos, music, Robert Kiyosaki....

For me it's more about enjoyable background, not something I pay a lot of attention to.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Not interested in wasting my limited bandwidth just to listen what a guy who should clearly just give it up and let whatever disease he has kill him has to say. Can you summarize his points please.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

PUAs should listen more in general, to the advice and experiences of others. Especially to those outside their little comfort zone, who don't use their lingo and who don't view the world quite as black and white. And it's good to have a woman's perspective on things too, as it takes one to know one. It's healthy to get different perspectives. Sometimes you can take them with a grain of salt, but it's still good to be open to it.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Signet
Freshman Poster

Post by Signet »

Jester wrote:LOL sorry i didnt take notes but u should try a bit, he's interesting.

I like that he is a guy who came from a background of failure, and learned what to do. And he's funny, not overbearing. And his stuff would work fine on a date with Miss Right, I wasn't like Tom Leykas or someone repulsive like that.
Doesn't every PUA come from a background of failure, the same as every exercise or bodybuilding guru comes from a place of being [in much worse shape than you]? I'm not saying none of them can be telling the truth, and I haven't even started listening to this video (will have to wait until I'm doing homework or something) to know where he falls or just how truthful he's being, but I mostly just take it as a marketing tactic when they say that. The stories some of them tell seem purposely designed to be worse than anything that has ever happened to you (one PUA, don't remember who, said this girl he had been doing everything for and was quasi-in a relationship with f***ed his best friend in his bed while he cried audibly in the living room...I mean, come on).