Where Do White Women Prefer White Men?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Where Do White Women Prefer White Men?

Post by Jester »

Here's a question on behalf of White men looking for marriageable, decent White women:

In which countries do White women stick to White men and prefer White men? In other words, in which countries are White women relatively unaffected by Kardashian-ism, and stll prefer their own kind?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Where Do White Women Prefer White Men?

Post by Teal Lantern »

Jester wrote:Here's a question on behalf of White men looking for marriageable, decent White women:

In which countries do White women stick to White men and prefer White men? In other words, in which countries are White women relatively unaffected by Kardashian-ism, and stll prefer their own kind?
Apparently ... nollind's place. :mrgreen:
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=24545#p198858
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

C'mon Jester it's obvious...

Eastern Europe, Western Europe.

I've seen attractive Eastern Europeans married to very unassuming White men.

It's within you to do it, just do it.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Teal... LOL

DJ... thanks for the constructive response.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 19th, 2020, 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

I think a better question is where do people look down on darker skinned people?
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

I'd say people like Kim Kardashian is in the minority, as the majority of Caucasian women in the States do not date or marry interracially. According to Pew Center report, for couples that married in 2010:

9.4% of Whites married interracially
17.1% of Blacks married interracially
25.7% of Hispanics married interracially
27.7% of Asians married interracially

Of the 275,500 new inter-racial marriages surveyed in 2010, 43% were White/Hispanic, 14.4% were White/Asian, 11.9% were White/Black, and remainder were other combinations.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 19th, 2020, 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

drealm wrote:
I think a better question is where do people look down on darker skinned people?
Yes, more or less. The question could be re-stated as where do White women look down on non-Whites, and freeze them out.

Ideas:
Russia?
Belarus?
South Africa?
Argentina?
Southern Brazil?
Namibia (German population)?

PS You guys know that due to my age, high mileage, general orneriness etc, I am personally quite open to the "dark meat". This isn't about me. This is about helping some of the paler denizens of the HA lifeboat, who feel they want that "edge" that women's racial preference brings.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

momopi wrote:I'd say people like Kim Kardashian is in the minority, as the majority of Caucasian women in the States do not date or marry interracially. According to Pew Center report, for couples that married in 2010:

9.4% of Whites married interracially
17.1% of Blacks married interracially
25.7% of Hispanics married interracially
27.7% of Asians married interracially

Of the 275,500 new inter-racial marriages surveyed in 2010, 43% were White/Hispanic, 14.4% were White/Asian, 11.9% were White/Black, and remainder were other combinations.
These numbers look fishy.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Jester wrote:
drealm wrote:
Yes, more or less. The question could be re-stated as where do White women look down on non-Whites, and freeze them out.

Ideas:
Russia?
Belarus?
South Africa?
Argentina?
Southern Brazil?

PS You guys know that due to my age, high mileage, general orneriness etc, I am personally quite open to the "dark meat". This isn't about me. This is about helping some of the paler denizens of the HA lifeboat, who feel they want that "edge" that women's racial preference brings.
You can feed them all the nice data you want.
At the end of the day, those dudes will do nothing.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

eurobrat wrote:
Jester wrote:
drealm wrote:

Ideas:
Russia?
Belarus?
South Africa?
Argentina?
Southern Brazil?

Well, if it ain't Mr. Positive!

Now...how about answering the question?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Jester wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Jester wrote:
drealm wrote:

Ideas:
Russia?
Belarus?
South Africa?
Argentina?
Southern Brazil?

Budapest, Prague or Berlin.
BPB
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

eurobrat wrote:
Jester wrote:
eurobrat wrote:

Budapest, Prague or Berlin.
BPB
I found this old thread re Budapest, sounds like it may be up there with Berlin:

viewtopic.php?t=4856
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Jester wrote:Yes, more or less. The question could be re-stated as where do White women look down on non-Whites, and freeze them out.

Ideas:
Russia?
Belarus?
South Africa?
Argentina?
Southern Brazil?
Definitely not Russia or anywhere else in the FSU, for all their so called "racism" they seem more a lot more keen on certain types of non-whites than Anglo white women are. I've experienced this online as have other brown/black men. According to a white South African friend the white South African population hardly ever mix outside their own race, but white South Africans are well off and I doubt they'd be any advantage in being a foreign white man there, quite the opposite in fact as white South Africans tend to be quite insular.

I'm not familiar with Latin America but whites there tend to be relatively well off especially in a place like Mexico where they are very comfortable, and not easy to get at all. The days where a Western male could just swoop into Eastern Europe and easily get women solely by virtue of coming from a richer country are LONG GONE. If you're a white guy who can't get a decent woman in your own country then good luck finding a decent white woman abroad, you're going to need it. White guys have it tough with their own women, the only guys who have it harder are East Asian men.