How many of you actually Cold Approach girls?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why does Astrology work and reveal patterns above chance?

Post by Tsar »

TruthSeeker wrote:
January 2nd, 2021, 3:26 pm
Tsar wrote:
January 2nd, 2021, 1:08 pm
My ideal girls are 14-16. Perfect and in their prime beauty. I would say 17 but 17 is the new 18-19 in the 2020s.
My question to you is what are you going to do if you get the 14-16 year old teen girl, then she turns 18? Are you going to throw her away and start your search again?

Are you going to marry her with parental permission? Is that possible in the EU? Aren't you afraid of getting beaten up or worse?
No, I would not throw her away because if she gives me her virginity and her fidelity, then she gets my loyalty in return. Loyalty with limits but still loyalty.

If there was a hot virgin 18 year old with no or little relationship experience then I would be fine dating her and same with 22.

Age is one of the only variables that can be controlled when trying to increase the odds of getting a virgin. That is why my age range is 14-16. There are hot 18-27 I see but virginity is most important and I don't play impossible odds.

I really want more than one girl. I may marry one girl since that is the limit but I want a polygynous relationship. Me and many girls.

But I changed in that I will lose my virginity and take a girl's virginity before marriage as long as she consents.

If a girl becomes overweight or obese, then I would breakup with her.

I am not afraid of getting beat up or worse. I am noble and my intentions are good. Anyone would be lucky to have a guy like me dating their daughter because I would truly be great to her.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

@yick @Tsar
Tsar wrote:
January 2nd, 2021, 1:26 pm
I know that many people are enemies. I will reveal my success to the world but only after I obtain my success. I would rather be famous in America and the West with tens of millions of haters because if I got tens of millions of haters, I get the same amount of fans and devotees and loyalists.

I would finally be a celebrity, famous, and be getting mass amounts of money from monetization.

I would choose to be hated by almost everyone in Anglo nations than be invisible like I always have been. Fame and Infamy are fine, but being a nobody is nothingness.
You are living in fantasyland.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
January 3rd, 2021, 7:01 am
Not really. Everything I say would happen if I get a teen. I would be famous and be getting mass amounts of money and attention.

People who are famous need attention because without attention they lose their fame and they lose monetization without fame.

Wait until what you think is a fantasy becomes a reality.

What will be going through your mind when I eventually announce to the forum that I got a teen girlfriend and took her virginity? That day will arrive in time...

Dread it! Run from it! Destiny arrives all the same!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tsar wrote:
January 2nd, 2021, 2:32 am
Winston wrote:
January 1st, 2021, 7:09 pm
random cold approach
Do you think random cold approaching would still work well in 2021?

I am going to try it when it gets warmer during the spring season.
I don't know. But it should still work ok in SE Asia. Depends on how you do it though and whether you look decent.

Btw, this isn't the right thread for that discussion. This thread is about astrology. I'll move your post and the replies to it to a thread about cold approach.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Voyager1 wrote:
@yick @Tsar
Tsar wrote:
I know that many people are enemies. I will reveal my success to the world but only after I obtain my success. I would rather be famous in America and the West with tens of millions of haters because if I got tens of millions of haters, I get the same amount of fans and devotees and loyalists.

I would finally be a celebrity, famous, and be getting mass amounts of money from monetization.

I would choose to be hated by almost everyone in Anglo nations than be invisible like I always have been. Fame and Infamy are fine, but being a nobody is nothingness.
It's just the delusions of the bone idle.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

yick wrote:
January 4th, 2021, 11:27 pm
Voyager1 wrote:
@yick @Tsar
Tsar wrote:

It's just the delusions of the bone idle.
Big Boy Yick of Children's Kingdom thinks he knows...but a Halfwit knows nothing...
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: How many of you actually Cold Approach girls?

Post by Mercury »

Cold approaching women is a capital felony now in the United States. New law, called statutory stalking, just recently passed by Congress and the Trump Administration. Punishable by three hundred (300) years to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty. Investigated by the FBI and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Grounds for military involvement, too.
Rockman
Freshman Poster

Post by Rockman »

Meeting women and having some kind of social interaction with them outside of online dating has become a huge problem for a lot of guys.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mercury wrote:
January 22nd, 2021, 11:59 pm
Cold approaching women is a capital felony now in the United States. New law, called statutory stalking, just recently passed by Congress and the Trump Administration. Punishable by three hundred (300) years to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty. Investigated by the FBI and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Grounds for military involvement, too.
Please stop spreading fake news without basis. You will receive a warning on your account. You've done this before so you gotta be warned.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't get something. We never see anyone in public cold approaching women. When I do it I stick out like a sore thumb, because everyone else is minding their own business like they are supposed to. Even in Las Vegas I don't see it. Everyone brings their own girlfriend or wife with them and no one tries to meet new people.

Yet in spite of this, any decent looking woman in the US claims that guys are always hitting on them. How can that? How do you reconcile that?

HouseMD says if you are attractive then it's allowed in the US. But I doubt that. It may be that some guys do it, but most do not. Even most attractive men are not seen doing cold approaches. We are not raised by society to think that that is appropriate. However, American movies and TV shows make it look like cold approach is normal and common. So why don't most Americans emulate what they see on TV and actually cold approach girls they find attractive? I don't get that.

To those of you who have cold approached women: What do you say when you cold approach? Do you make some polite excuse like asking for directions? Or do you just say "You look hot. I'd like to meet you." That works in Russia but it would be taboo in America. So you gotta find a more socially acceptable way to approach right? Like "Hi, nice weather we're having today." or saying something funny and cocky like PUA guys do? How do you guys do it? And HouseMD, how do you usually do it? Do you just approach any girl that looks hot, or only if they look relaxed and open and not uptight?

It's hard to explain how I can tell if a woman is approachable or not. It's not just her body language, there's a certain vibe that unapproachable vs approachable women have. It's hard to put into words, but this vibe is very real and accurate and NOT imagination. It's one of those things you can sense but can't describe.

dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

Today, I was in Glendale, CA (or technically Los Feliz) and I walked by a restaurant, and there were young people eating outside. A white woman about age 30 who was sitting by herself with a laptop and facing the street looked at me when I was walking by. This like never happens to me in Downtown L.A....so it is odd when it happens. Usually women do not look at me at all, but sometimes they do, and they hold their gaze. I believe if a woman looks at you in the eyes at all, or definitely for more than a split second, it means she is very attracted to you and wants you to approach her. Again, due to the fact that it is very rare for a woman to look at me...when a woman does look at me, I think it means she is serious about connecting.

I was at Costco at the food court today, and I saw a young Hispanic-looking father who had a Hispanic-Asian wife and a teenage son..."approach" another (white) man who had some type of set of tools in his cart that he bought. The Hispanic man, I noticed, was in a high-energy mood, which is out of the ordinary for a fast food restaurant setting (usually at fast food restaurants, people are low-energy and introverted). The white man told the Hispanic man that he bought the tool set for $30, I guess, and that was it. But when this happened, I thought of it as a rare occurrence of "social connection" which is rare.

At the same Costco, the last time I was there, when I was looking at watermelons, a mother who was examining the watermelons with her daughter and son I guess, heard me when I was explaining to my significant other how to tell if a watermelon is ripe. When I said that the stem part should be brown, and not green, the woman looked at me in the eyes and giggled kinda, as though she had watched the same YouTube video that I did that teaches how to pick out a good-quality watermelon. That was also a rare occurrence for me. That was an example of social connection happening...and it felt good. It is very depressing how usually though, this does not happen, and the vibes and how people respond to my presence and any insightful or witty comments I make, are met without any kind of reciprocity; my positive energy and personality are not validated. It is emotionally deflating and depressing. People respond to me like I am a creep, or ugly, or something. As a result, I feel ugly. I am not ugly though. I am a Chad, or close to it. It really is true, that in general, "all men are creeps, by default." And you also have to take into consideration that I am usually with my significant other, who is an attractive Asian female who wears long, flowery dresses...so her presence likely influences how other females see me. Just how a man with children is perceived, if a man has a woman with him, he is probably seen as less risky to communicate with. A single male, by himself, makes women nervous, I think. But a male with another person, especially a wife and kids, will totally be perceived as safe to engage with.

Today, at the train station in Glendale, these two 55+ Armenian women with accents approached me for directions. They said it was their first time there and they were trying to get to San Diego. I helped them with understanding how to get to San Diego, and it was a very pleasant experience, because they listened to everything I was saying, and they appreciated the help. This is also a rare occurrence for me. I think maybe because the covid restrictions are being lifted, and it is the summer, people are feeling a little happier and more open to conversation. Also, I think that if I am smiling and feeling good, then people are more likely to initiate a conversation or eye contact with me.

In general though, there really is "no" social connection in America, by default. People keep to themselves and do not smile, do not appear to be able to hear what I am saying (like how the woman could hear what I was saying about the watermelon), and do not appear to desire to connect with others, whatsoever. This is what people "being inside their own bubble" means. It's insane. I want to live in a society where everyone is in a happy state (like the Hispanic father), and everyone is easily communicating with others. People look like they are very stressed out. They seem to be very emotionally fragile and take things too seriously. You can't really freely speak to people because they don't appreciate humor, or insightful observations. It feels like you are in a prison, or something. That is why Winston describes the U.S.A. as "less free" socially.

I have literally approached 0 females in over 3 years. And before that, I only approached a couple in 2 years. So, I have barely approached women in 5 years. In this time, only about 1 female per year has approached me in a friendly, personal way (I feel lucky to have received even this amount of attention).

Before that, in 2015-16, I decided to pro-actively approach women, and film it. I had always wanted to do this, since learning about Mystery and PUA. But when I did, I learned that when I approached American women, they were annoyed by me, or acted stuck-up. However, in Downtown L.A. there were many women who were tourists from other countries, and by default, they treated me like I was more like a celebrity or something!

When I approached the women, I would deliberately say something simple, like, "Hi, I like you." I said, "I like you" because I had heard that you can do that in other countries and it will be well-received. My older sister also accosted her future husband by going up to his car in a Denny's parking lot, opening the car door, getting in, and telling him, "I like you (name)." However, she had already gone to school with him for years, so it wasn't a totally cold approach. And, you know what he said? "That's kinda mutual." And they got married and now have a house and two kids. So, I was thinking very optimistically when I accosted women...and I also had heard obviously from this site, that American women were hard to talk to...so when I accosted women, they were very annoyed by me, and security guards were also very annoyed, and I was threatened with violence many times. It was very stressful for me to approach women, so I did not do it for very long.

Now, I have totally given up on the idea of approaching women, because I believe in only dating virgin girls, who are underage probably, so I think the best strategy to meet underage girls is to develop some kind of local fame or repute, and meet the girl through her parents, who ideally should enthusiastically desire to introduce you to their daughter. It is too risky to directly approach underage girls due to this law in CA (647.6) "Annoying or molesting a minor" which basically makes it illegal to do anything that the jury could prove beyond a reasonable doubt was motivated by you having an abnormal or unnatural sexual interest in the minor...and the people on the jury will probably interpret any attraction toward minors (under 18) as "unnatural" or "abnormal" (because they do not think rationally, but think in terms of what is politically correct)...which is ridiculous because girls become sexually mature usually by age 14. So, therefore, basically, approaching minors is illegal (in California at least), and you will go to jail for it, for many weeks, if you approach enough minors.

But if anyone is passionate about approaching women, I would like to see you approach them and film it. I have not seen many videos lately of men approaching women in America. YouTube will take down videos if the woman complains to YouTube, so you have to blur their faces, or post the videos to Gab, Rumble, or Bitchute. When I approached women, the videos accumulated tens of thousands of views in a few days. They were shared to Facebook groups and got tens of thousands of views. It was amazing. The reason for this is because everyone wants to see it. Everyone wants to approach females. It is literally the main thing in life. Making progress toward reproduction is what is exciting in life. When I approached women, it was the time of my life. I was alive. But now I realize that all those women I approached were highly sexually experienced, and were jaded regarding men, so they did not appreciate me. They are old. So that's why dating only virgins is important. What matters is having a virgin girl who will take you seriously, and actually share an emotional bond with you, and passion for cooperating with you, and produce babies with you, and only you, for her entire reproductive life. Casually dating women is very superficial and meaningless. It is not fulfilling. Do it right. Don't waste your life. Date virgins only. Marry one, and build a family with her. That is the way to happiness and lasting fulfillment.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Those are great observations and points Dan. It seems you are a better writer than speaker. lol. How come you aren't that articulate in videos?

But I don't get something. If most normal people have a social circle, how do they get one? Also even if you do have a social circle, it doesn't mean you know girls that you can date. If there are no girls in your social circle that you like or like you, then you may still have to rely on cold approach or online dating. Even in the TV sitcom friends, the characters had a great social circle of 3 guys and 3 girls, yet the guys in them still used cold approach to pick up girls. So even with a social circle, you still need to use cold approach to meet girls right?

What do normal people or normies do in this case? How do they meet people? Is everyone cool and has a social circle except for us losers? If so, why? Fitting in should come naturally like water, not be rocket science right? This means we must be fundamentally different in some way right?

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
June 29th, 2021, 9:42 pm

To those of you who have cold approached women: What do you say when you cold approach?
If there was no obvious conversational opener -- if it was truly cold approach -- I would say: "I'm sorry to be so forward, but I just had to tell you I think you're very attractive (or adjective of choice), and I was hoping we could get acquainted." You'll get your answer pretty quickly. It worked very well when I was younger and super-confident -- think I started out five for five with it. Nowadays they probably wouldn't know what the word forward means.

With a lot of girls, it won't matter if you're kind of bumbling and awkward with this approach, because you're sort of presenting yourself as a shy guy who had to screw up his courage to approach, and to some this is appealing. Maybe fewer now in the far more thuggish culture we love in.

But whatever you say, remember that words aren't the key, and the important thing is to lock eyes and get inside her personal space as soon as possible -- without being creepy and obvious about it. she'll let you know, but you've got to be outside your head and completely attuned to her reactions.

Remember also that you're betting 95 percent on your looks and the confidence it engenders if you do this, so maximize the look to the point that you feel confident about it. This is more possible than you think. Also, as far as looks go, remember that you're more likely to get shot down -- sometimes brutally -- by women who aren't as attractive as you are. Just roll with it, and have the short memory of a relief pitcher.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
June 30th, 2021, 2:30 am
Winston, why can Dan say he only likes underage virgin girls in his post but I can't in my posts? Was it because I posted a picture of a beautiful girl in revealing clothing or something?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

dancilley wrote:
June 30th, 2021, 12:37 am
I have literally approached 0 females in over 3 years. And before that, I only approached a couple in 2 years. So, I have barely approached women in 5 years. In this time, only about 1 female per year has approached me in a friendly, personal way (I feel lucky to have received even this amount of attention).

Before that, in 2015-16, I decided to pro-actively approach women, and film it. I had always wanted to do this, since learning about Mystery and PUA. But when I did, I learned that when I approached American women, they were annoyed by me, or acted stuck-up. However, in Downtown L.A. there were many women who were tourists from other countries, and by default, they treated me like I was more like a celebrity or something!

When I approached the women, I would deliberately say something simple, like, "Hi, I like you." I said, "I like you" because I had heard that you can do that in other countries and it will be well-received. My older sister also accosted her future husband by going up to his car in a Denny's parking lot, opening the car door, getting in, and telling him, "I like you (name)." However, she had already gone to school with him for years, so it wasn't a totally cold approach. And, you know what he said? "That's kinda mutual." And they got married and now have a house and two kids. So, I was thinking very optimistically when I accosted women...and I also had heard obviously from this site, that American women were hard to talk to...so when I accosted women, they were very annoyed by me, and security guards were also very annoyed, and I was threatened with violence many times. It was very stressful for me to approach women, so I did not do it for very long.

Now, I have totally given up on the idea of approaching women, because I believe in only dating virgin girls, who are underage probably, so I think the best strategy to meet underage girls is to develop some kind of local fame or repute, and meet the girl through her parents, who ideally should enthusiastically desire to introduce you to their daughter. It is too risky to directly approach underage girls due to this law in CA (647.6) "Annoying or molesting a minor" which basically makes it illegal to do anything that the jury could prove beyond a reasonable doubt was motivated by you having an abnormal or unnatural sexual interest in the minor...and the people on the jury will probably interpret any attraction toward minors (under 18) as "unnatural" or "abnormal" (because they do not think rationally, but think in terms of what is politically correct)...which is ridiculous because girls become sexually mature usually by age 14. So, therefore, basically, approaching minors is illegal (in California at least), and you will go to jail for it, for many weeks, if you approach enough minors.

But if anyone is passionate about approaching women, I would like to see you approach them and film it. I have not seen many videos lately of men approaching women in America. YouTube will take down videos if the woman complains to YouTube, so you have to blur their faces, or post the videos to Gab, Rumble, or Bitchute. When I approached women, the videos accumulated tens of thousands of views in a few days. They were shared to Facebook groups and got tens of thousands of views. It was amazing. The reason for this is because everyone wants to see it. Everyone wants to approach females. It is literally the main thing in life. Making progress toward reproduction is what is exciting in life. When I approached women, it was the time of my life. I was alive. But now I realize that all those women I approached were highly sexually experienced, and were jaded regarding men, so they did not appreciate me. They are old. So that's why dating only virgins is important. What matters is having a virgin girl who will take you seriously, and actually share an emotional bond with you, and passion for cooperating with you, and produce babies with you, and only you, for her entire reproductive life. Casually dating women is very superficial and meaningless. It is not fulfilling. Do it right. Don't waste your life. Date virgins only. Marry one, and build a family with her. That is the way to happiness and lasting fulfillment.
I agree with your post.There is no point in approaching girls in the US. Only date youthful virgins.