What are those romance tours like?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Tamingstrange
Freshman Poster

What are those romance tours like?

Post by Tamingstrange »

To any of you that have actually been on the romance tours, what are they actually like? What happens during them? Are the woman attractive? How much do they cost?
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: What are the romance tours like?

Post by xiongmao »

Not been on one but there have been a couple of UK TV shows about them - they might be on iPlayer or on YouTube.

Oh, I did actually go to a dating social event when I lived in China. It was for locals though - I was the only foreigner. There were about 100 women, 40 men and the quality was good and you 100% knew the women were genuine, not hookers or anything. Some brought their moms. It was all taken extremely seriously.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

They are a scam and Winston only put links and promotion to them on his site to make money from advertisers.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Tamingstrange
Freshman Poster

Post by Tamingstrange »

MarcosZeitola wrote:They are a scam and Winston only put links and promotion to them on his site to make money from advertisers.
So going by this, is this whole website a scam?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Tamingstrange wrote:So going by this, is this whole website a scam?
The forum has it's moments, and there are a few knowledgeable posters who make good informational posts every once in a while. But the HappierAbroad website itself is shit; there are no more Podcasts being made, the "Team" seems largely inactive, the testimonials aren't being updated, the blog is dead and never really took off, and the dating sites and romance tours linked are 100% a scam but the links are kept for financing reasons.

I would say that, other then the forum discussions, the site is pretty much a scam or at the very least out-dated and badly run. If you want to take anything of use from it, you will have to dig and look around yourself. The only thing that stands as a rock still, eight years after the site was started, is Winston Wu's original message of how changing one's scenery can make a world of difference.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Winston used to be authentic and genuine guy but then he become money hungry

Seriously, romance tour links and other dating websites are ruining HA site, they are scam and make the website look cheap and inauthentic

Roosh Valizadeh would never associate with scammers but Winston is low life pig so its kinda expected from him
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Tamingstrange wrote:To any of you that have actually been on the romance tours, what are they actually like? What happens during them? Are the woman attractive? How much do they cost?
I went on a couple over 8 years ago. This documentary video is a pretty fair treatment of what happens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOUSVnpOqH8

Attention Winston: how do I get you links to work where they import the video into the blogpost. This doesn't seem to work anymore.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
The forum has it's moments, and there are a few knowledgeable posters who make good informational posts every once in a while. But the HappierAbroad website itself is shit; there are no more Podcasts being made, the "Team" seems largely inactive, the testimonials aren't being updated, the blog is dead and never really took off, and the dating sites and romance tours linked are 100% a scam but the links are kept for financing reasons.

I would say that, other then the forum discussions, the site is pretty much a scam or at the very least out-dated and badly run. If you want to take anything of use from it, you will have to dig and look around yourself. The only thing that stands as a rock still, eight years after the site was started, is Winston Wu's original message of how changing one's scenery can make a world of difference.

Even tho this guy is a complete idiot this is true lol

This place is garbage
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Banano wrote:Winston used to be authentic and genuine guy but then he become money hungry

Seriously, romance tour links and other dating websites are ruining HA site, they are scam and make the website look cheap and inauthentic

Roosh Valizadeh would never associate with scammers but Winston is low life pig so its kinda expected from him
Roosh site is crap too. Post there once and you'll be on an FBI watch list with other dorks, losers and other undesirables :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 10th, 2020, 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Signet
Freshman Poster

Post by Signet »

Ghost wrote:Hey, I'm at least working on the blog. :lol: The original message still stands indeed, but it does need to be reinvigorated. Winston and I talked recently about creating new content. Even if we accomplished all the ideas we have, would it be enough? I don't know, we'll see. I'll keep posting here, writing blog posts and books/guides as long as I believe the message of Happier Abroad still matters. Which will probably be quite a long time. There are also other issues...society has changed a lot since HA began. I think this is effecting things.
But has society not changed in ways that would send more people in this direction? PUA has shot up in popularity in the last 7-8 years, and there will always be a subset of people who agree with that essential 'red pill' type 'America sucks for dating' philosophy who don't want to do the performing monkey thing to get substandard p***y. The societal blinders are coming off more and more every year as feminist SJW types push ever further into everything they can get their hands on. You would think that HA would have gotten more popular over the years, rather than less.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Ghost wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:

Hey, I'm at least working on the blog. :lol: The original message still stands indeed, but it does need to be reinvigorated. Winston and I talked recently about creating new content. Even if we accomplished all the ideas we have, would it be enough? I don't know, we'll see. I'll keep posting here, writing blog posts and books/guides as long as I believe the message of Happier Abroad still matters. Which will probably be quite a long time. There are also other issues...society has changed a lot since HA began. I think this is effecting things.
BlackKnight wrote: This place is garbage
Your grapes are awfully sour. Learn to make websites that aren't shitty and you'll be able to quit coming on here and projecting. :lol:
You're disqualified from talking about quality websites you outdated loser. You don't have one website and you still use Internet Explorer/firefox lol
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 7th, 2020, 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Ghost wrote:
Signet wrote: But has society not changed in ways that would send more people in this direction? PUA has shot up in popularity in the last 7-8 years, and there will always be a subset of people who agree with that essential 'red pill' type 'America sucks for dating' philosophy who don't want to do the performing monkey thing to get substandard p***y. The societal blinders are coming off more and more every year as feminist SJW types push ever further into everything they can get their hands on. You would think that HA would have gotten more popular over the years, rather than less.

Still, very few guys take the red pill and accept that Western society is dead. For every man taking the red pill, perhaps 10,000 or more are staying asleep. Other than that, a lot of the young men who are getting pushed out of society will have the hardest time of all making a go of being happier abroad. They lack the options of their fathers and grandfathers and more of them will go to pointless groups like MGTOW instead of HA/foreign dating.

Ahah, you won't be accepted abroad either(that's why the HA message hasn't taken off). That's a sad joke that most losers figure out when they go abroad. I saw that first hand the other day ago in Ukraine. Guys like me (that are also cool in the USA) were seen as acceptable by the locals but HA guys were isolated and seen as defected assholes just like in the USA.

Ukrainian guy: you know these guys?

Me: No, not really, they are from the hotel

Ukrainian guy: Your cousin is cool but these other guys are not. I'll show you another place.

Four days later I know half the town and never pay for a single thing to eat. HA guys on the other hand never leave the hotel and get scammed by hookers lol
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

I don't have a need for a website. If I did start one, it would be a travel blog to record my adventures most likely; nothing to be monetized. Anyway, that has nothing to do with your lack of ability to make good websites. If you made a shitty movie, for example, it wouldn't invalidate my opinion of your movie being shit just because I'm not a filmmaker. Apparently they don't teach you dolts logic in the NSA.
First off, you don't even know what a good website is as evident by your use of outdated web browsers. Your "teste" is right up there with people who eat McDONALDS and Taco Bell. Look at the website you're posting on right now. Seriously, what qualifications do you have? You're a smelly fat slob who writes garbage no one wants to read let alone buy. You couldn't sell 20 copies of that crap you link to even after spamming it to everyone LOL. My websites make over $20,000 dollars a month from the top people in the world!

Oh, and your "adventures" abroad consist of you hooking up with jungle people then losing control of your bladder at the sight of a large spider on the outside window and urinatIng on yourself. At that the tribal people decided to use you for your credit card and then rob your p***y ass when you were about to leave :lol:

tribal girl: He is upset with you all for using him for money! You should be ashamed of yourselves

tribal leader: f**k that white faggot

tribal member: He's gone but I got his money!!! He left his bag right out in the open.

tribal leader: It's about time. That asshole eats like 10 cows. We would not make it another week with him around!