How to Attract Women in Bars and Nightclubs - 3 Killer Tips

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jfonseka
Freshman Poster

How to Attract Women in Bars and Nightclubs - 3 Killer Tips

Post by jfonseka »

Here are a few tips on how to attract women in bars and nightclubs and get the hottest women to pay attention to you:

Tip #1- Your Appearance DOES Matter.

It's become pretty popular to sell the idea that appearance does not matter at all when it comes to attracting women and that just simply is not the truth. Is it the biggest factor? Most of the time, no. Does it still matter? You bet. When a woman catches you out the corner of her eye, you want her to be impressed with what she sees. So, in that regard, your appearance is something that you need to pay attention to. If you are the kind of guy who does not go out shopping for new clothes that often, take a weekend to go out and freshen up your wardrobe. Give yourself a fighting chance out there.

Tip #2- She Needs to See YOU with Other Women.

If you want to get easy attention from hot women, then they need to see you with other women. This is why it is so important for you to be able to comfortably talk to women so that whenever you are in a club or a bar you can easily make yourself seem like one of those guys that just has a natural way with women. The effect that it has when a hot woman sees you with socializing with other women is profound and can make the whole dating game a lot easier on you.

Tip #3- Stay Sober, Stay On Point.

Getting drunk in a bar or a nightclub is not the thing to do if you want to be able to attract the hottest women. You have to stay on point and at the top of your game and one of those key requirements is to stay sober. Can you enjoy a drink or two? Sure, but any more than that and you are going to risk turning off the kind of women that you really want to get with.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: How to Attract Women in Bars and Nightclubs - 3 Killer T

Post by HouseMD »

jfonseka wrote:Here are a few tips on how to attract women in bars and nightclubs and get the hottest women to pay attention to you:

Tip #1- Your Appearance DOES Matter.

It's become pretty popular to sell the idea that appearance does not matter at all when it comes to attracting women and that just simply is not the truth. Is it the biggest factor? Most of the time, no. Does it still matter? You bet. When a woman catches you out the corner of her eye, you want her to be impressed with what she sees. So, in that regard, your appearance is something that you need to pay attention to. If you are the kind of guy who does not go out shopping for new clothes that often, take a weekend to go out and freshen up your wardrobe. Give yourself a fighting chance out there.

Tip #2- She Needs to See YOU with Other Women.

If you want to get easy attention from hot women, then they need to see you with other women. This is why it is so important for you to be able to comfortably talk to women so that whenever you are in a club or a bar you can easily make yourself seem like one of those guys that just has a natural way with women. The effect that it has when a hot woman sees you with socializing with other women is profound and can make the whole dating game a lot easier on you.

Tip #3- Stay Sober, Stay On Point.

Getting drunk in a bar or a nightclub is not the thing to do if you want to be able to attract the hottest women. You have to stay on point and at the top of your game and one of those key requirements is to stay sober. Can you enjoy a drink or two? Sure, but any more than that and you are going to risk turning off the kind of women that you really want to get with.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

She doesnt need to see you with other women. She just needs to feel that you are capable of getting other women.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 12th, 2020, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The_ninja1986
Freshman Poster

Post by The_ninja1986 »

I would not advise nightclubs and bars to people who are looking for relationships, bars and nightclubs are about letting loose and escaping reality, many girls give out their numbers for fun and then won't speak to you again, it's all part of the nightlife experience. Not only that but they are meeting multiple men that night. Even if you're interesting, or memorable she can come across someone she likes more. She could also be drunk, some girls it's hard to tell when they are drunk. There's a good chance if it's late at night and she's had a few she's a little more than buzzed. She may not be able to remember meeting you.

Also most of the girls are either in groups or have a boyfriend back home, and they won't tell you either.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

The_ninja1986 wrote:I would not advise nightclubs and bars to people who are looking for relationships, bars and nightclubs are about letting loose and escaping reality, many girls give out their numbers for fun and then won't speak to you again, it's all part of the nightlife experience. Not only that but they are meeting multiple men that night. Even if you're interesting, or memorable she can come across someone she likes more. She could also be drunk, some girls it's hard to tell when they are drunk. There's a good chance if it's late at night and she's had a few she's a little more than buzzed. She may not be able to remember meeting you.

Also most of the girls are either in groups or have a boyfriend back home, and they won't tell you either.
Every girl I've ever brought home from a nightclub turned out to have had a boyfriend and was just looking for a good time.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

For over 4 decades I thought people met at clubs and bars.
Then in an attempt to get me hooked up a girl took me to both.
I had way to much approach anxiety to walk up to someone who isn't giving me signals to approach in a place like that for those reasons so it was a waste.

However I had eyes, I observed.
People stuck to their groups, it seemed whenever someone went to approach a person of the opposite sex in another group they obviously knew each other from before.
I was there with 3 pretty attractive girls of three different styles most of the time and not a single guy hit on them. Didn't even try.

I donno, maybe I live in a weird little city, maybe things are different in the big cities.