White women are LEGIONS better at having intelligent observations and holding deep meaningful conversations

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: White women are LEGIONS better at having intelligent observations and holding deep meaningful conversations

Post by Cornfed »

Women of any race are mentally ill grown children. People should stop torturing them by trying to have adult conversations with them.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: White women are LEGIONS better at having intelligent observations and holding deep meaningful conversations

Post by Spencer »

Winston wrote:
April 20th, 2020, 11:56 am
Yohan wrote:
April 20th, 2020, 8:28 am
Winston wrote:
April 20th, 2020, 7:23 am
.... Making observations is definitely something White Westerners tend to do, like us, but not Asians.
'LIKE US' ???
Strange comment, I was thinking, Winston, you are Asian from Taiwan....

To claim that white women are more intelligent than all other women of different race ( and not to talk about men of all races) sounds almost like Cornfed...LOL

Two voice recording from ONE woman prove nothing. do you have any other better argument?

Personally I can only say, I met women who were complete idiots and I met women who were very intelligent, regardless the race, regardless where they are living - not sure however about age... older people often show up with more experience....
Winston:
Intellectual White women are totally on a different wavelength that Asian women (in Asia) can never reach. Not even close. Not even Yohan or MarcosZeitola or Contrarian Expatriate or Momopi can refute this or show me any Asian woman that compares to this and is on this level, and they know it too.
-----

... but in real life many white women are like this too, and are to see clues and solve mysteries faster than men can. Because white women are clearly the most intellectual race of women in the world, and can figure things out that men sometimes cannot, and are on a totally different intellectual level than Asian women, who usually don't even have a single independent thought their entire life and are super simple and only understand simple practical things, as anyone who's been to Asia knows. White women are simply WAY WAY better at having intelligent opinions and observations. There's no comparison whatsoever. This isn't my bias or opinion, it's just the simple objective and obvious truth.
I think, it is your bias or opinion, Winston. Show me reasonable references, which support what you write here.

Not everybody agrees with you, this is for sure.

There are even articles which are claiming the opposite... and point out differences in education, parents, upbringing...
Not all 'white women' are intelligent...

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/11/opin ... ntage.html
I look Asian yeah, but I don't act Asian at all. Can't you tell from my writing? No Asian in the world would ever say the things I say. Ask any of my close friends and they will tell you I don't act or talk Asian at all and I don't have an Asian soul. If you talk to me on the phone, you will see. When I chatted with girls on AOL before they all said I talked like a white guy, because asians don't act and talk the way I do. Asians act much more narrow and serious. Try and find any Asians that say the things I say. You won't, except for maybe the Asians that have posted here before.

I'm not like Cornfed and I'm not racist. I'm simply reporting obvious objective truths and patterns that anyone can see. I never said all white women were intellectual, but the women that ARE intellectual tend to be white. That is obvious. Show me that that is not true.

The voice messages were ROCK SOLID PROOF. Did you listen to them? I challenge you to find even ONE Asian woman in Asia (not Asian American) who can make deep observations like that. I'll bet $100 you can't. Because Asians don't do that.

Sure Asians can be smart, but Asian smart is different. I explained it to you before remember? Asian smarts are about memorizing data to take tests and having a strong work ethic. Because they live to work and make money only, not to seek truth or think of new ideas or think outside the box. We all know that. Usually Yohan, when I talk to other men your age, they usually agree with me. I met a Scottish guy older than you who had been to 100 countries and he agreed with me too, that Asian women are good for domestic skills and taking care of the home, but you can't talk about philosophy with them.

Which women in Asia do you know that can discuss philosophy with you Yohan? LOL. Name one. I asked you this before, you came up with nothing and dodged my question.

Your articles prove my point. Asians are memorization machines only and good at taking tests. So what? Do you consider a copy machine to be intelligent? Or a DVD player? LOL. What about the ability to think critically? How come only white people are good at critical thinking? Name one Asian in Asia who is good at critical thinking.

I gave you one example of a white Italian girl above who has deep observations and is my intellectual equal. So far, you have given ZERO examples of any Asians who is on that level. Just name ONE woman in Asia that is on the level of that Italian girl. JUST ONE! JUST ONE YOHAN! Otherwise, you should admit that I'm right. I can give more examples too of course.

Right now I'm corresponding with a southern girl who is also a fan of HA, as I told CE above. She too is my intellectual equal and can talk about deep things and knows a lot about conspiracies, paranormal stuff, etc too. She is too clever for her own good and clever intellectual types tend to be less happy. That's why philosophers tend to be unhappy and lonely.

Also, in Russia I met lots of white women who were way more intellectual than any Asian, especially Taiwanese or Chinese. WAY MORE. LEGIONS MORE. No comparison. So no this isn't based on one example, but MANY. That should be obvious.

This is not racism, just observation based on lots of experience with people. I don't create this truth or reality. I just report it. I am not a white worshipper like Cornfed, but I acknowledge the talents and strengths of whites that other races like asians just don't have. Making intellectual observations is definitely for SURE something white people dominate in, besides war and colonization of course. It's not an Asian thing to make deep observations about stuff. They aren't philosophers by nature. Can you name any great Asian philosophers of the last 200 years?

Actually, there are some male Asian philosophers, but tell me the name of an ASIAN FEMALE PHILOSOPHER. Just one. You can't. Because Asian women HATE philosophy. It's their weakest subject, and I'm sure you know it. Why aren't you honest about it? Other men your age that I talk to agree with me. Why you trying to be politically correct?

Btw, I can name some great white female philosophers:

- Helena P. Blavatsky (Founder of Theosophy)
- Alice Bailey (Theosopher)
- Ayn Rand (modern philosopher)
- Hypatia of Alexandria (from ancient Rome)

Now, can you name any great ASIAN female philosophers? LOL. Just one? LOL. I'll bet you can't. Why you playing this losing game? As we used to say in the 80's, you are being "burnt low" and your "pants are on fire". lol. So why you debating this? This is a no win situation for you. You KNOW you cannot meet my challenge. So why not concede and just admit that what I say is obviously TRUE?

Btw, have you heard of Nesta Webster? She was a British female historian. Her books are the most intellectual I've ever read. Her logic was invincible and made Spock look like a simpleton. No Asian woman could ever match her knowledge, grasp of English, depth and logic. Go read her books online, and you will see what I mean. She was a great scholar on secret societies, conspiracies and history. Even Winston Churchill admired her. But of course, those subjects are not the kind that Asians are interested in usually.

Now there are some intellectual Asian American women I've met. Sure. But in Asia, none sorry to say, unfortunately. It's harder than a needle in a haystack to find intellectual women there, especially any that can make deep observations or talk about philosophy. We all know this. So why are you contesting it?

If you want to contest me, then show me examples and answer my challenges. You haven't, because you know you can't. So why not concede? You are trying to argue the impossible here. You can't even cite one example. Asians doing well in school or corporate America has NOTHING to do with what I'm talking about. I'm talking about Asians in Asia who are able to think outside the box or talk about philosophy or form new theories and hypothesis or form intellectual observations, etc. That's what I'm talking about. Not about Asians who get good grades or become engineers in America. That's not my point. Do you understand?

All this should be clear, so I shouldn't have to repeat it again. Focus on my key points, don't bring up something irrelevant like those articles.

Can't you see patterns like other men do? Or are you all about political correctness and equality? LOL
You seem like the super exceptionalist intuition empath and creative start happy aboard movement and have creative come new ideas and new philopsopize that no other modern asian very say in 2020 you may be only spirit creative empath asian left on plant but in old centuries 1000s years before have confusias and sunzi artistic war and painters and poet and war strategymen so they are same to but in modern time you only one......but in paris maybe you just normal very creative man or in russia or italy you fit with the super creative genius types who still have today but maybe asia not have only create in asia have translate to money business so we pay homeage to you as leader of happy aboard maybe most special asiaman anywhere and i make seperate posting on this but no other member here make support posts even it really the truth
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

A thousand soldiers better at having a meaningful conversation?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
April 20th, 2020, 12:09 pm
Moretorque wrote:
April 20th, 2020, 12:02 pm
Winston where I am in the US I find most women and most white women to be totally clueless about what is going on, anybody who does not realize by now the COVID 19 is a hoax by the bankers to take down our economies is dumb and most of these ' WHITE " women around here are still walking around with their masks on practicing social distancing and drinking the banker KOOL AID put out on TV......
I agree. Most Americans are stupid, including white Americans. No one here disputes that. But my main point is that of the women that exist who are intellectual and can hold deep conversations and have intelligent observations and can talk about philosophy and can think outside the box, they tend to be WHITE. NOT ASIAN. This pattern is obvious.

When I bring it up to men in real life, they tend to agree. When people try to debate this, and they have nothing to debate it with and cannot show why my key point is wrong. Do you understand my point? In real life, no one is able to disprove my main point. See my challenging questions to Yohan above. He cannot meet the challenge and he knows it.

Also listen to the Italian girl's voice messages above. They are a good example of what I mean. No woman in Asia talks or thinks like that. Show me one who does. If not, then my point stands.
Well you have been around some, you are telling me practically all other races do not have women who can think like the intelligent white ones ? I know they are getting rid of white males because 1 in 40 white males tests genious IQ and our Ashkenazi masters do not like that at all. They want a monopoly on intellect....

Asians on average test smarter than whites but I do not believe 1 in 40 test genious, these are old #'s, today most whites test like in the movie Idiocracy so the Jews did a good job...
Time to Hide!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
April 20th, 2020, 1:07 pm
I almost get the impression that you are simply rationalizing your preference for white women. Ok, you like white women over and above Asian women. No big deal. But at least be honest about it instead of waxing poetic about how much more intellectual you think white women are.

But the most troubling aspect of this thread is WHY you are seeking intellectual stimulation from ANY woman. Just as I don’t seek to find calculus discussion in trailer parks, it does not make sense to seek “higher thought” discussion with females. Some of the dumbest individuals on the planet are females, most of them white ones.
I was quite saddened when WASP women's IQ had been horrendously dropping the last decade. Feminism is so bad in the West that WASP women don't need to have an IQ when they are garnered stuff that mostly doesn't require it!!!!

Now I'd say that even Jewish women are not bright for the most part, but there are a handful of Jewish women whom are insanely intelligent.

Some South Asian/Indian women too are insanely intelligent but most are charlatans.

Black women of any sub-Saharan diaspora....ha!...Don't make me laugh. Their charlatanism is out of line and should be rendered the Copley Award. Are there intelligent ones? Like 1-2 percent of them literally methinks.

Latinas...not too much intelligent than Black women but personally they know better than to get "spicy" (mouthy) with me. Vary rarely we yell at one another that cannot be solved maturely.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

@Winston, I think we Westerners can't have a cake and eat it.

Women who are good at cooking, taking care of the house, husband and kids are usually so because they have been raised with that goal in mind: be a good student, a good wife, a good mom. Sure, Asian countries still have plenty of families who raise their daughters to be co-dependent on a man. Isn't that what we like about Asians, including "traditional" Filipinas?

As I shared on earlier posts, I did meet quite of few intellectual, opinionated, independent types. They are a pleasure to talk to, especially if you're not intimidated by a woman disagreeing with you on something, and they seem perfectly capable to create that connection that goes beyond what they can offer in bed.

I think you are impressed by women who can talk about relatively "exotic" topics like spiritual philosophies, conspiracy theories and paranormal. I think those are niche topic among men, as well. There are lots of pragmatic women of any race who can entertain deep conversations about more "mainstream" topics like politics and current affairs, the economy, technology and latest trends etc. I think it's not a matter of race, rather, family upbringing, access to education and opportunities to expand their horizons, etc.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
April 20th, 2020, 6:16 pm
I almost get the impression that you are simply rationalizing your preference for white women. Ok, you like white women over and above Asian women. No big deal. But at least be honest about it instead of waxing poetic about how much more intellectual you think white women are.

But the most troubling aspect of this thread is WHY you are seeking intellectual stimulation from ANY woman. Just as I don’t seek to find calculus discussion in trailer parks, it does not make sense to seek “higher thought” discussion with females. Some of the dumbest individuals on the planet are females, most of them white ones.
I was quite saddened when WASP women's IQ had been horrendously dropping the last decade. Feminism is so bad in the West that WASP women don't need to have an IQ when they are garnered stuff that mostly doesn't require it!!!!

Now I'd say that even Jewish women are not bright for the most part, but there are a handful of Jewish women whom are insanely intelligent.

Some South Asian/Indian women too are insanely intelligent but most are charlatans.

Black women of any sub-Saharan diaspora....ha!...Don't make me laugh. Their charlatanism is out of line and should be rendered the Copley Award. Are there intelligent ones? Like 1-2 percent of them literally methinks.

Latinas...not too much intelligent than Black women but personally they know better than to get "spicy" (mouthy) with me. Vary rarely we yell at one another that cannot be solved maturely.
And what's worse is that many, if not most, of the intelligent exceptions STILL get most things wrong. Russian born Sasha Gesson is an intelligent Jewish woman who is a journalist and a raging feminist. She is so out there that Russians barred her from going back there.

Intelligence and women only means that their brain processing speed is faster than usual, but they typically have the wisdom level of a Downs Syndrome, teenage male.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on April 20th, 2020, 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

April 20th, 2020, 7:25 pm
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
April 20th, 2020, 6:16 pm

And what's worse is that many, in not most, of the intelligent exceptions STILL get most things wrong. Russian born Sasha Gesson is an intelligent Jewish woman who is a journalist and a raging feminist. She is so out there that Russians barred her from going back there.

Intelligence and women only means that their brain processing speed is faster than usual, but they typically have the wisdom level of a Downs Syndrome, teenage male.
:+1: That speaks volumes of the succubi.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: White women are better at having deep meaningful intellectual conversations

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
April 20th, 2020, 7:23 am
Yohan wrote:
September 5th, 2018, 9:58 pm
Not so sure if it is about race, more about where the woman is living....
-----
I also get the impression that Asian women (those who are living in Asia) surpass white women (those who are living in USA, Western Europe, Australia etc) easily concerning a meaningful intellectual conversation.
LOL. Come on Yohan. You are referring to Japanese women when you say Asian women. If you go to China or Philippines, you would not have that opinion about Asian women. Guaranteed. They are nothing like you describe. Not even close. Not even one percent.
I do not refer solely to Japanese women when I say Asian women.

I refer to women I met personally - to Japanese, South Korean, Malaysian Hokkien Chinese, Singapore Cantonese Chinese, Thai Hakka Chinese....
About Filipinos, it depends, many have unfortunately no access to higher education - but rich Filipinos who send their daughters to good schools are able to any intelligent conversation in fluent English. My Filipina fosterdaughter in Cebu is now 25, university educated and you cannot compare her with a woman of same age somewhere living in a fishing village who has even no birth certificate.

However I noticed an obstacle in expression of high-educated Asian women - many of them are not really good in English as they live always among their own people, using only their native language and rarely meet foreigners.

Japanese and Koreans are not known to be good in English, Koreans have a much better pronunciation, but both often fail to talk fluently about a certain subject when using English. Japanese/Korean are languages with a complicated grammer and vocabulary and writing system which cannot be compared with English.

My Chinese friends in Malaysia are different due to their environment - they speak their own Chinese dialect (Hakka, Hokkien) at home, can read a Chinese standard text, use Malay for authorities, English with the Indians living nearby - they are accustomed to switch between their native language and others because of daily use.

I still do not really understand what you mean with a 'meaningful intellectual conversation' - about which subjects are you talking and in which language should this conversation take place?

There are topics which you find interesting, but another one can live without it (regardless of gender and race) - for example such talk about flat earth or afterlife/religion, or with this culture-whiz guy you consider as 'funny' and 'intelligent'....

-----

Maybe you got this impression about 'intelligent' white women as they are either native English speakers born in the States or they are immigrants from Continental Europe....

We in Continental Europe are not native English speakers either, but we start English with 8, another second language with 12 (often French or German), a third language of your choice during higher education - we often talk to people who are from Europe, but not using our native language...

Maybe this is the reason you got the impression that European women - who are white - are more intelligent than Asian women....
I think, it is more about their language skills and not about 'females of white race'
Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster

Post by Daddy Wu »

Winston! My son!

Why you do gab-gab too much??
Winston wrote: “Gab-gab, gab-gab, gab-gab, gab-gab, gab-gab, gab-gab, gab-gab...”
Only silly man do gab-gab!

Don’t be silly man! Then bullcrap don’t come out mouth!

Listen to Daddy!!

Love,
Your Daddy
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Daddy Wu wrote:
April 20th, 2020, 11:10 pm
Winston! My son!

Why you do gab-gab too much??
Winston wrote: “Gab-gab, gab-gab, gab-gab, gab-gab, gab-gab, gab-gab, gab-gab...”
Only silly man do gab-gab!

Don’t be silly man! Then bullcrap don’t come out mouth!

Listen to Daddy!!

Love,
Your Daddy
Daddy Wu!

The right man at the right place at the right time

欢迎​光临
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
August 21st, 2018, 2:45 am
August 20th, 2018, 9:13 pm
Winston wrote:
August 20th, 2018, 3:32 pm
You simply won't find Asian women like those women above. Not even Asian American women who grew up in America too. So yes the racial patterns are there, regardless of culture.
So I finally see that your overall point was to denigrate Asian American women, the highest IQ women in the USA. There are some exceptional gems in that lot as well, but they tend to be less known.

-Michelle Malkin (Writer/Pundit)
-Amy Chua (Author/Law Professor)
-Cecilia Mo (Professor)
-Elaine Chao (US Secretary of Transportation)
-Sierra Katow (Comedianne)
-Dr. Debra Soh (Sexuality researcher)
Lol you're joking right? I dont know any of those asian women.
Well of course you don't know about any of those Asian women. It's quite obvious in your narrow view of them. Why don't you listen to them on YouTube and get a better sense of what constitutes an intellectual Asian female?

Intellect involves creativity, scholarly writing and research, and thinking up novel concepts to difficult problems. I would say these women are more intellectual than any white females I can think of at the moment! I'd rather see an Asian female on the Supreme Court than that feminist, wacko, ideologue Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

August 20th, 2018, 9:13 pm
Winston wrote:
August 20th, 2018, 3:32 pm
Lol you're joking right? I dont know any of those asian women.
Well of course you don't know about any of those Asian women. It's quite obvious in your narrow view of them. Why don't you listen to them on YouTube and get a better sense of what constitutes an intellectual Asian female?

Intellect involves creativity, scholarly writing and research, and thinking up novel concepts to difficult problems....
Question:

Who is an intellectual Asian female? What are the criteria to be considered as an Asian intellectual female?

Asian people - men and women - often prefer to work in a group and do not like the idea to show up as an individual.

Asian women often fail to gain international recognition - but this does not mean they are stupid or less talented than white women.

Group mentality in Asia plays a role for sure, but for Asian women also the desire to boast 'it's all about me, me and me' is missing, they are not so much into attention seeking like Western white women.

For example, in case of movies, TV-shows, concerts etc. it's often that such performances makes only sense for locals. Often these performers/musicians etc. do not like the idea to enter international show-business. They prefer to be away from all this international gossip, scandals....

Korea comes to my mind. Koreans are known to be the no.1 of entertainers/musicians in all Asia.

How many Korean women (and men too of course) in the entertainer business/musicians, singers etc. do you know by name? Likely not even one...

Who knows Song So-Hee 송소희, Ko So-Hyun 고소현, Shin Del-la 신델라
Never heard of them? I can assure you they know more about music than Gomez, Hilton and Lohan together....
No tattoo required to show up, btw.

But everybody in USA knows Selena Gomez, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan.... these are the intellectual white women? LOL
Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster

Post by Daddy Wu »

Winston wrote:
April 20th, 2020, 8:06 am
Ask Daddy Wu. Lol. All asians ever say and know is:

"Work hard. Study hard. Make money. Save for the future."

Just like daddy wu talks. Lol. @Daddy Wu why is it that thats all asians know?
Winston! My son!

Daddy tell you why!

Asian people very no-nonsense! Unlike you!!

No work, then no job!

Then no money!!

Then family starve!! And homeless!!!

UNDERSTAND, MY SON?????!!!!!!

Love,
Your Daddy
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Having deep conversations/connection with women

Winston wrote:
August 13th, 2018, 6:38 am
Thats not true. All the new age videos and books i read said that soulmates are not always forever. They can be for one day, a few weeks, a few years or a lifetime. You can have more than one soulmate too. So they are not exclusive. You obviously aren't familiar with literature in spirituality movements.

Also women can change their minds easily and quickly. They can say all the right things and act like soulmates and then suddenly switch or do a 180. Many women have multiple personality disorder too or are demon possessed. They are weaker so they are easier gateways for possession.
You are correct here so I have to give credit where credit is due. Soul mates are often temporary. That just means you are familiar with the person from before you were born, and perhaps from another life. Soul mates are sometimes people we don't even like, but there is some soul-expanding purpose the put us through, good or bad.

What he was referring to is a kindred spirit. These indeed are permanent connections that are meant to be interwoven in our existence both in this life and after. For some reason, people think kindred spirits and soul mates are synonymous but they are not.