Pacific Ocean Asia is back on YouTube

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Pacific Ocean Asia is back on YouTube

Post by jamesbond »

Here Pacific talks about the fact that women in America love their dogs more than they love men.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

It is primarily white women, and they prefer raising dogs over babies. In fact, many whites women are calling their dogs, “Fur Babies.”

They are sick and this is anthropomorphism gone haywire.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
February 25th, 2020, 1:49 pm
It is primarily white women, and they prefer raising dogs over babies. In fact, many whites women are calling their dogs, “Fur Babies.”

They are sick and this is anthropomorphism gone haywire.
I think most Americans are like that nowadays, not just the women, but yeah, I think more AW commit more acts of bestiality than AM do. I feel that is the reason that STDs like trichomoniasis exist in the prevalently in the USA more so than other countries/places in the world.

E.g. where do you smell that fishy smell on women's vaginas? Only in the USA I have smelled it and I have been to 46 countries. The only women whom have that smell abroad are women whom have slept with dirty, infected AM. That's why places where AM frequent beware like Rio and Angeles City. Any touristy place where Americans frequent really.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

He is in the process of remodeling his house and is doing most of the work himself. He said he will be having a roofer come over soon to replace the roof.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This is the latest video from Pacific Ocean Asia. I only watched a few minutes of it, the video is 6 hours long! :shock:

Ogie
Freshman Poster

Post by Ogie »

He has topped even that with a video over 9 hours long!!!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

He needs to get his arse to Asia and then he will be worth watching again.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

He tried to find a girlfriend on Craig's list and his ad was flagged and taken down. He really does need to go back to the Philippines if he want's to meet a woman.

Ogie
Freshman Poster

Post by Ogie »

Well he did it again, took the channel down. Can only blame himself - with the lockdown he was making some very long vids (one 9 hours) and sometimes 2-3 in a day... revealing more personal stuff than in the past like more homosexual encounters and continually talking about how he notices young teen girls and how sexual they are and how they always seem to flirt and tease him when he can't have any, and how he doesn't think it's so wrong for a 55 year old man to date a teen girl, and how he thinks 12-year-old Brooke Shields was hot when she played a prostitute in "Taxi Driver"... hell-bent on revealing every private thought that should have been kept to himself and then wondering why he would get backlash from people. It culminated in a video all about "tweens" and how it's natural to be attracted to young girls. Someone (he blames the previous guy that trolled him but it could have been any one of his viewers who got disgusted with the direction of his channel) made a Craigslist ad saying he should be fired from his bus driver job for being a pervert. He made one last video blaming the previous troll, then bam, all gone....