Why Approaching Women in Public is Pointless

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Approaching Women in Public is Pointless

Post by Yohan »

Mercury wrote:
January 23rd, 2021, 12:13 am
It's illegal under Federal law to approach women in public in the United States. Merely approaching a woman at a shopping mall or a college campus is automatic FBI and even Homeland Security involvement, exactly like with a terrorist bombing. And they will track you down like a terrorist that even just blew up a crowded building with a truck bomb resulting in a triple; yes, even quadruple digit casualty count. And they will stay on your tail like they would a cop killer wanted for 75+ counts of capital murder of a law enforcement officer.

And to make matters worse, when American women find out that a man got in trouble for approaching a woman in public, they immediately want him shot dead immediately, publicly executed, like a cop killer being taken down by SWAT. And I'm sure many American women would even want the man taken out by a military air strike with multiple showers of air-to-surface bombs and missiles, followed by Martial law.
It requires literate skill to write such an exaggerated comment like this one above, LOL, however I think Mercury has a valid point.

I had too many bad experiences with Western women when I was still young in Europe. I tried but I gave up. Since then during my entire life up to now I never reconsidered to approach any Western woman in my life again.

It is really risky if you are just an ordinary young man and have not much to offer. You never know how this woman will react.

For sure to approach women you know already because you work together in the same company or are in the same school as students is a big NO - if something is going wrong you might be jobless the next day or kicked out of college - do you really want that? Or you will be the target of fun and scorn by all other employees and class mates next to you...

To approach women living next to your home is also a serious problem, if rejected you might find yourself in big problems - it makes the gossip around and all women living next to your home consider you as the total loser, might spit out in front of you or calling you names....or just laugh at you...

To approach unknown women away from your home and workplace is also difficult, it is not without danger. Remember almost all girls have multiple boyfriends - if you are not welcome to join this club (often only possible with alcohol and drugs etc.) expect yourself to wake up a few days later in a hospital.

How and where to approach Western women, I have no idea.

I consider the dating scene as totally broken in Western countries. It is somehow sad to say this, but just stay away...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Approaching Women in Public is Pointless

Post by jamesbond »

Yohan wrote:
January 24th, 2021, 9:06 am
How and where to approach Western women, I have no idea.

I consider the dating scene as totally broken in Western countries. It is somehow sad to say this, but just stay away...

And remember, you have to wear your mask over your face whenever you are out in public. So when you approach women, she might think you are someone trying to rob her! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."