How to Get a Girlfriend - 8 Step IDIOT PROOF Guide

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How To Get A Girlfriend - 8 step IDIOT PROOF guide

Post by Adama »

I don't even think you need to be a man of value, according to monetary value and possessions. I think you just need to be a man they can respect. They want a man they can look up to in some way. It doesn't have to be money, but they should value the man, as in respect him.

As for money, money attracts gold diggers. If you want gold diggers, use money. If you want women who want you for you, they must be the ones who will obey you automatically because you are the man, and like you for you, not because you have money. Money specifically attracts adulteresses. And if you marry a disobedient woman, you will regret it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

allenwood
Freshman Poster

Post by allenwood »

I think some of the advice can work but mostly it depends on the girl's nature because every girl has a different nature & different attitude. What you think?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Comment I posted below the video:

@happierabroad
1 second ago
Sorry but this is a total myth and fiction. Social skills doesn't get love or make you any friends. It's all about RESONANCE. A shy person can find love or make friends if he or she RESONATES with those around him or her. You can be super outgoing and not have any friends if you don't resonate with anyone too. Especially if you are in countries where people are cold and closed off like in America or Taiwan. Social skills only matter if you work in customer service or if you are a diplomat. But it has NOTHING to do with love or friendships. Anyone with real life experience knows this. This video is clearly BSing. If people are CLOSED off to you it doesn't matter how good your talking skills are. If women won't even talk to you and aren't open to talking to strangers in general, then how do they know how rich you are or what your status or social skills are? See what I mean? This doesn't make sense. Going abroad is what made the difference for me. In other countries I'm always in the game and women are open to cold approach, unlike USA or Taiwan.

@happierabroad
32 seconds ago
How can you talk to strangers if they are cold and closed off and act like it's illegal to talk to strangers? Go to Las Vegas and you will see what I mean. It's the most CLOSED and UNFRIENDLY city in America. No one socializes with strangers and it feels ILLEGAL and TABOO to do so. This video is full of BS. Thumbs down.

Some replied I posted:

@GovernerOfBurningHam
6 years ago
this channel is above the competition. I've been telling myself to talk to strangers for forever but I was too shy. With your coaching, I can say I've been able to talk to anyone in most situations, so thank you so much. You rock!

@happierabroad
0 seconds ago
That doesn't make sense. In America people don't talk to strangers unless it's business related. If you try to violate this rule they will think you are a creep or even call security. This has NOTHING to do with courage. You guys are not living in reality. If she is attracted to you all you have to do is ask her out or ask her number. Anyone can do that. The problem is that women tend to not need men and are super picky nowadays and don't even talk to strangers and are NOT approachable.

@ptowndrunkk
6 years ago (edited)
If you want to find a girl, all it boils down to is having courage (there is something that scares you but you say f**k it and do it anyway) and being persistent. Persistence is probably the most attractive quality women find in men. As long as there is a base attraction then you just need to persist. This advice applies to life in general as well.

When you truly persist and lead you will be surprised with the results.

@happierabroad
1 second ago
That doesn't make sense. If she is attracted to you all you have to do is ask her out or ask her number. Anyone can do that. The problem is that women tend to not need men and are super picky nowadays and don't even talk to strangers and are NOT approachable.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why do videos like that assume that everyone is open to talking to strangers and all you have to do is go out and work up the courage to talk to them? That's not true in real life. Anyone can do outside and see that. So why is the video LYING about such obvious things? Last time I did that the girl called security on me because talking to strangers is taboo in most of America.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 1:01 am
Why do videos like that assume that everyone is open to talking to strangers and all you have to do is go out and work up the courage to talk to them? That's not true in real life. Anyone can do outside and see that. So why is the video LYING about such obvious things? Last time I did that the girl called security on me because talking to strangers is taboo in most of America.
Pickup artists in America will tell guys, all you have to do is cold approach lot's of women and you will get lot's of phone numbers and dates. This of course is false as anyone who has approached lot's of women will tell you. In America talking to strangers is considered to be taboo. You never see guys cold approach women in America unless it's at a bar or club.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."