Good Men Do Not Want To Date Single Mothers

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Good Men Do Not Want To Date Single Mothers

Post by jamesbond »

A woman who is a single mother, complains that even though she is good looking, men are not interested in her. Could the fact that she is a single mother have anything to do with men not being interested in her?

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Good Men Do Not Want To Date Single Mothers

Post by Teal Lantern »

On any given day, 1/3rd of the EE women who show up in W's sidebar (dating.happierabroad) are looking for a step-wallet. :?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

If you live together with a single mother and her children, it does not take a long time, married or not, and you will be kept responsible for child support of HER children.

Beside that you might be disturbed by the ex-husband and biological father who insists to use his visitation rights and tells his children stories why they should not respect you. This is however only the case in Western pro-feminist countries.

-----

Here in Japan, you can date a single mother, no problem. The ex-husband has no visitation rights, has no obligation to pay any child support and will hardly show up, usually the ex-husband is gone and happy to leave with any form of obligation.

Children have to follow the advice of the mother and the man living together with her and the new male partner, married or not does not matter.
Parents rights are strong in Japan, there are no anti-spanking laws.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Yohan wrote:Here in Japan, you can date a single mother, no problem. The ex-husband has no visitation rights, has no obligation to pay any child support and will hardly show up, usually the ex-husband is gone and happy to leave with any form of obligation.

Children have to follow the advice of the mother and the man living together with her and the new male partner, married or not does not matter.
It's like this throughout most of the non-Western world: Asia, Latin America, Africa.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I've had plenty AND I mean plenty of single mothers eyeing me up. And they are usually very beautiful women, but you're right - something about it just screams "red flag", and a man is wise to stay away. ...Why should we have to deal with all that? We shouldn't...and unless you really know her, as a good person, just not worth it. Its funny how the single mothers tend to act the most feminine, etc.

I had to literally put my head down and cover my face to ignore single mothers and me looking at them. Its just a bad idea - and too much baggage.

Plus...I feel so sorry for those kids. They are going to have major mommy and daddy issues. It accounts for all these weak men you see who are overly dependent on females, as well as faggotry and men who are craving a real father figure. ... Its just terrible.

Oh, and lets not forget swaths of man - hating feminists who seem to comprise over 70 percent of women today.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Yohan wrote: Here in Japan, you can date a single mother, no problem. The ex-husband has no visitation rights, has no obligation to pay any child support and will hardly show up, usually the ex-husband is gone and happy to leave with any form of obligation.

This is also true in the Philippines.

Dating any woman from a western country is not a good idea. However, dating single moms from third world countries is ok. There is little downside as far as the law goes. Single moms in third world countries are usually very humble, thin, horny, talented and will listen to you unlike most women.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

I am not sure that she is in right, personally, have few friends who are dating single moms so... :)
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

if you like the mom and like the kid then whats the problem
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Good video explaining why single mother's are for low value men.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:
March 21st, 2021, 10:21 pm
Good video explaining why single mother's are for low value men.
The video however is missing somehow the legal situation you face as a man if you date a single mother.

You might soon find yourself in a position of being a husband and father, and facing financial obligations over many coming years.
Co-habitation is more or less the same as marriage.

In case you move on after a while, child support and alimony might be collected from you, despite these are HER kids and not your kids.
The biological father is unknown, jobless or in jail, never paid anything and never will.

Be risk-averse, just my advice. Think about it.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I haven't watched the video but the older one gets - that's the only option left if you stay where you are because a lot of women have their children in their twenties and if they divorce and become single and they're looking then that woman comes with a package - a lot of men are single fathers too! Are they losers because they end up dating a single mum? I don't think they are to be honest - there aren't many single women without kids who would tolerate the situation of a single father so what do they do?

I wouldn't date a single mother but the most beautiful woman I have ever known was a single mother of three kids. She was amazing looking and still is 30 years later. I don't doubt for a minute she would be short of male attention.

Heidi Klum is a middle aged, single mum but not short of eligible suitors. I wouldn't do it man, but that doesn't mean it's wrong for everyone, it isn't - and if you have kids yourself as a single dad who looks after his kids then good luck getting a single woman without any kids because that is going to be needle-in-haystack time.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

yick wrote:
March 22nd, 2021, 6:18 am
if you have kids yourself as a single dad who looks after his kids then good luck getting a single woman without any kids because that is going to be needle-in-haystack time.
Really not hard at all when you know where to look. A ton of the older Western males marrying women from the Philippines,Indonesia or Thailand are divorced fathers, and while quite a few end up dating or marrying single moms, the majority still manage to get women who, while not 'pure as the driven snow' by anyone's defintion, don't have children yet either. It can be done, and happens with great frequency.

For a single dude with kids to find a single woman without kids, is surprisingly easy abroad. The reason many men still end up with single women is due to desperation and a cultural brainwashing the West has where any man with a much younger partner is denounced by feminist society as "kinda creepy" or "borderline exploitative". They have fallen victim to the ridiculous "half your age plus seven" rule that determines how old your partner has to be for it to "not be weird". Any man not burdened by such brainwashing, sure of himself and with enough to bring to the table, will not have any trouble finding a cutie free of baggage. ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 22nd, 2021, 8:50 am
yick wrote:
March 22nd, 2021, 6:18 am
if you have kids yourself as a single dad who looks after his kids then good luck getting a single woman without any kids because that is going to be needle-in-haystack time.
Really not hard at all when you know where to look. A ton of the older Western males marrying women from the Philippines,Indonesia or Thailand are divorced fathers, and while quite a few end up dating or marrying single moms, the majority still manage to get women who, while not 'pure as the driven snow' by anyone's defintion, don't have children yet either. It can be done, and happens with great frequency.

For a single dude with kids to find a single woman without kids, is surprisingly easy abroad. The reason many men still end up with single women is due to desperation and a cultural brainwashing the West has where any man with a much younger partner is denounced by feminist society as "kinda creepy" or "borderline exploitative". They have fallen victim to the ridiculous "half your age plus seven" rule that determines how old your partner has to be for it to "not be weird". Any man not burdened by such brainwashing, sure of himself and with enough to bring to the table, will not have any trouble finding a cutie free of baggage. ;)
Yup, the world is full of single, unmarried, childless women - actually, I knew a work colleague of mine - an American, fat, loud, republican (and a racist with it...) not particulary good looking but he had a full head of hair and he had a voice like a DJ - that deep booming voice - but still - not really a contender for lurve but he married a beauty from the Philippines - she was amazing looking - he was in his fifties and she was in her twenties and she bore him a kid and he looks just like him, a mini-me as it were - a little fatty with his face but with Filipino colouring! But still, that's a massive result for him - I was really jealous of him and the woman he caught and married and made pregnant. She would have looked far better on my arm than his but it matters not, he got her and for that he has to be commended.

I am pretty sure he was married before but still, he did it and you're right - you have to 'know where to look' as we both know, that is what one needs to do but most men won't do this, they won't go to meet a beauty that exists in many parts of the world - did you read the posts from Mr Man who was playing matchmaker for a friend of his in America with some young Indonesian lady but he wanted her to come to The States? A lot of these blokes are so lame without an ounce of backbone that they aren't interested in making an effort - they're like Homer Simpson with the donuts - they come into his hand and he eats them mindlessly and that is how they approach their lives.

Now, is it 'true love' with the relationship in my example and maybe or maybe not - she had his kid but I wouldn't put money on it to say that she doesn't - who knows? I mean - I have known people 'deeply in love' divorce and hate each other after five years - what's love? Does it matter? Probably not as much as we think. Maybe these guys want not just companionship but to be adored, to be loved and they like that compatibility - she can fit down at family barbecues and with their mates down the pub - we are dealing with a lot of very scared men in this world who won't take the risks. Single mum's are a welcome relief to these kind of men. :(