I'm preparing for a life alone.

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I'm preparing for a life alone.

Post by Cornfed »

Man With a Plan wrote:
November 24th, 2020, 9:50 am
You "men" need to realise that women don't owe you anything. Once you do, you'll be much happier.
Eh, we created the modern world, invented practically everything and provide all the practical services females need to survive. They owe us everything.
Berg
Freshman Poster

Post by Berg »

Because I had a lot of experience in women there is only one thing which is never change
"WOMEN"
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Cornfed wrote:
November 25th, 2020, 7:04 pm
Man With a Plan wrote:
You "men" need to realise that women don't owe you anything. Once you do, you'll be much happier.
Eh, we created the modern world, invented practically everything and provide all the practical services females need to survive. They owe us everything.
No they don't.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Man With a Plan wrote:
November 27th, 2020, 11:40 am
Cornfed wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote:
No they don't.
Why not?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote:
Which of these things did you invent?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
November 29th, 2020, 5:31 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote:
I am the rightful inheritor and contributor to an inventive tradition. It doesn't matter what I personally have invented. When the pigs answer a female's emergency call, do they ask her what she personally has contributed to society?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
November 29th, 2020, 10:33 pm
MrMan wrote:
November 29th, 2020, 5:31 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote:
I am the rightful inheritor and contributor to an inventive tradition. It doesn't matter what I personally have invented. When the pigs answer a female's emergency call, do they ask her what she personally has contributed to society?
The Cornfed Pigs? Is that one of your pickup lines? :)
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote:
I can only agree with Cornfed. Without men willing to share what they earn because of their work, many women would be in a far less comfortable situation - regardless if now or in the past.

Nowadays, despite being so-called equals, money flow is still from men to women - especially - but not only - in case of divorce

Men are clearly the more productive gender, this is simple mathematics, they die earlier but retire later than women.

Feminists are very afraid of the new trend, like MGTOW, calling on men 'to go your own way' and avoid any legal binding to a female.

In the Western world, if you remain strictly single and are unwilling to share anything you have with women, you have clearly more money for yourself in your wallet. Nobody can dispute that.