Asian vs Asian-American Females

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Asian vs Asian-American Females

Post by JesseL26 »

Hello guys I' m new here to this forum but I've been reading the site and the forums for about 2 years or so. Like most of you here I started to notice about 2 years ago or so how much superior most foreign women are to our very own American or western women.

I have no luck here in the USA where I live down here in South Florida. I'm not ugly by any means a few people say I'm handsome but I think I'm average. I dress nice I am clean and in shape I work out. But women here only seem to be interested in loser type of men wannabe thugs etc. About 2 years ago I started to chat up women from Thailand and even though I ran into some sour apples for the most part I'd say 95% of the women there are way better quality women than the ones here in the states.

They are more feminine , warmer , sweeter , and more accepting overall and I can be my self when I chat with them a very comfortable feeling. I've also chatted up some Filipinas, Vietnamese and Chinese girls. Overall I think the Vietnamese win they are the least picky and less westernized the problem is that most don't really speak English but overall they are all way better quality than anything here. I have yet to meet one serious enough to wait for me to visit them but I have a question.

I was thinking that saving up and traveling overseas might be too much of a hassle. A lot of people say go to California instead many Asians over there that speak English. My question is can the Asian-
American females in California compare to the ones overseas or are they the same as the other Non-Asian Western women from here? Thanks.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Re: Asian vs Asian-American Females

Post by Falcon »

You're comparing apples and oranges.

In Thailand, China, Vietnam, and most other Asian countries, girls are often very marriage-minded. Dating means you are looking for a marriage partner. There's not much room for friend zones, which is what Western women are obsessed with.

Dating in Asia is much more straightforward than dating in America, especially if you are looking for a long-term partner. For easy lays, Thailand is a good place, but it is also a great for finding long-term partners. By all means, try to learn as much of the local culture and language as you can in all foreign countries.
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Post by JesseL26 »

Thanks for responding I appreciate it. So that means Asian-American females would most likely be similar like the other females here in the USA right? I like your response and people that I know here in person think that I am crazy to even think about going overseas to find a woman they say you can hook up here because there are many hot girls in Miami. I tell them just because they are hot doesn't mean they are quality women and if it is so good here why aren't you with one?
They stay quiet because they know it's true, they are all single as well.

Don't get me wrong I could possibly get laid with women at my job, but these are not quality women nor what I am looking for. The stories I've heard about these women is that they cheat on their bf's or husbands and that they have been through a train of men and love to gossip with the entire store about any little negative experience they had with one of their many encounters with a guy. I don't shit where I eat.

That is not what I am looking for I am 30 soon to be 31 people think I am younger like 24 because of either my genetics and I take care of my self etc. I want a quality woman to marry and hopefully have a partner for life and have a family later on when I am more financially stable.

Also another thing like I said beforehand my experience with foreign women online from Asia has been great overall but I met a few bad ones too. I've had the worst luck with Thai women online a lot of them lie or lead you on and are not serious or don't even show interest whatsoever. They seem very picky. Filipinas seem to be the least picky of all.

I've been on ThaiFriendly and it seems like a lot are westernized the way they talk and act and dressed which is very slutty. The Vietnamese and Chinese women seem more conservative rarely do I see a provocative or slutty pic. So I don't know if it's an online thing or if it's different and better in person. So far China and Vietnam and Philippines have been the best experiences with these ladies.

I know a few words and phrases from some of the languages from these countries and I'd love to learn one of these languages as much as I can but I haven't chosen which language it will be, not until I know for sure which country is the one my future gf or wife is from. Any tips and opinion you guys can give me I'll highly appreciate. Any opinions on ladies from S. Korea ,Hong Kong, and Japan?
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Post by JesseL26 »

Another thing to note the only Asian women from Asia not Westernized that are interested in me are the ones that speak little to no English. The ones from Asia that speak good English are never interested only see me as a friend or use me to kill time online. I wonder why?
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Well, Asian Americans are very diverse, especially between upper-income and lower-income communities. They are not exactly the same as black or white American females, but generally have traits more in common with them than with Asians from Asia.

I have never met any woman via the Internet. You will be far better off with a Thai woman who speaks only Thai, has not dated foreigners before, and does not use Internet dating.

It all depends on how well you adapt to foreign cultures, as well as your background. Are you Asian, black, white, Latino, or mixed?
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Post by JesseL26 »

I am a White Hispanic. If you don't know what that means it means someone from a Hispanic country that descends from Spain or Portugal. But I do not look nor am Anglo. I was born in the USA though.

I have some Native American in me too. White Americans think I am Italian-American. They never suspect Hispanic. I met a 21-year-old Vietnamese girl online but she doesn't speak English only like 2-3 words she uses a translator for the messaging to talk to me.

She wants me to help her learn English and wants to build a life together with me she says I'll give it a shot I have nothing to lose and see what happens. In my previous post, I had said that the only Asian females from Asia itself interested in me and seem honest and are decent are the non-English speakers. I wonder if I did not have any luck with the ones that speak English because it means they become Westernized?

They only see me as a friend just like the women back home in America and I am not an ugly guy with a great personality. But the non-English speaking ones are so easy to talk to and are so simple.
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Post by JesseL26 »

Well to make a long story short I can forget about that Vietnamese girl she asked me for 500 USD. I told her she can go ask someone else.
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Post by JesseL26 »

Winston if you can give us your input?