How To Get (and KEEP) Hot Girls - The Girlfriend Allowance

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

How To Get (and KEEP) Hot Girls - The Girlfriend Allowance

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

This post will be controversial to some and it will generate howls of protest from some of our resident losers (I'll identify them when they appear) who aren't in any position to use it. But the truth needs to be told.

Hot girls of the 9 and 10 variety are in constant demand. No matter how much you hit the gym or polish your appearance, there are always guys who are better looking than you who pose a threat to your conquests. So what is the best way to land a HOT girlfriend? The girlfriend allowance.

When you find a girl you like who is higher than you in sexual market value, strike up a conversation with her and find out her relationship status. Girls who are not interested in you will usually tell you that they have boyfriends. You should ask her, "Does he give you a weekly girlfriend allowance?" 99% of the girls will say they never heard of it. You should act surprised, and say a girl as attractive as you should receive no less than $100 per week from a boyfriend if he is serious about you.

Girls' minds go into a spin at this point and they become very intrigued to the point where you will usually get the number. Set up a date with her and let her know that you would accept her as a girlfriend if she accepted xx of money a week. I suggest offering 50% of what your highest allowance would be. Some girls will take it, some girls will ask for more. But you need to be clear about how often you would expect to see her, and other terms of the relationship from the outset before you begin the allowance.

You can expect some girls to eventually give you sob stories about sick parents, dogs that died, and other fake reasons for you to give more money. Ignore those stories, and NEVER give up your negotiated amount. Tell her that if her allowance is not enough, she can break up with you (They never do).

When you see an older or less attractive man out and about with a HOT girl, the girlfriend allowance is usually why.

With the girlfriend allowance, you have a measure of control over the girl that you do not have without it. If a girl pisses you off, you can withhold a portion of the allowance and cite her transgression as the reason. She will protest and be pissed off in the short term, but you will be amazed at how she adjusts her behavior with you so that she never gets a cut allowance again.

What you will need to realize about the naysayers:

-Female naysayer who don't receive girlfriend allowances are expressing sour grapes because THEY were never so lucky.

-Male naysayers who who howl and criticize girlfriend allowances are expressing sour grapes because they could never be in a POSITION to give a girlfriend allowance and they want to discourage you from getting HOT women whom they could NEVER get!

Some typical naysay:

"That is prostitution!" It is not, because prostitution is payment for sex outright with this is not. Ask any attorney.
"A real man should not have to pay a woman!" Wrong; actually real men are the ones with the means to GET the hot women that average men cannot!
"I already get girls without having to pay them, why should I pay an allowance!" If you are getting girls without paying them a girlfriend allowance, they are generally of lower sexual market value and harder to control than if you do pay the allowance. They are also apt to eventually leave you for another Chad while the paid girlfriend will fight tooth and nail to keep you in her life.

The girlfriend allowance works VERY well both in America and abroad. It is the one way men can hold the relationship power over a hot woman who has more social capital than a man.

Ironically, sometimes the hotter the girl, the better the allowance works! Why, because hot women have to spend money to stay hot. They get their nails done, they get their hair roots recolored, they get massages, and have yoga class fees, etc. They also know that their beauty is at a premium so they LOVE getting paid on account of their hotness rather than being with a Chad who might screw them well, but otherwise not add value to their lives.

This generally does not work on women in committed, serious relationships and that is fine. You might be surprised to know that women who initially balk at the idea, later warm up to it and let you know. This is how females sometimes work.

So if you want a girl above your sexual market value, give the girlfriend allowance a shot. You will be amazed at how well it gets you the girls who are usually out of your league. Yes, continue to work on yourself and your appearance, but this strategy will exponentially increase your success!

This strategy is based on the Red Pill axiom of Briffault's law which you can research for yourself. Always know that if a woman does not like you, she will never agree to be with you, regardless of allowances or not. BUT if a woman even mildly likes you, a girlfriend allowance can tip the scales in your favor. Later, your relationship can become stronger and more meaningful if that is what you want, but the girlfriend allowance gets your foot far in the door.

You can thank me later :wink: And remember to ignore the loser/haters who don't want to see you succeed!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 11th, 2018, 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How To Get (and KEEP) Hot Girls - The Girlfriend Allowance

Ghost wrote:
August 26th, 2018, 12:09 pm
tl;dr - p4p / sugar daddying
Sugar daddying is a bit different and I have a thread on that too. SD culture involves men choosing from sugar babies online and paying exorbitant amounts for gifts, dinners, rent, trips, etc.

A girlfriend allowance differs in that the girls are not from a pool of sugar babies, and their allowance is but a lowly $100 to $400 dollars a month depending on the location and the attractiveness of the girl. If an allowance is good enough for your children, it is good enough to keep a hot girls with choices tethered to you for as long as you want.

P4P is typically understood to be straight up sex for money which is illegal in most places.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 26th, 2018, 5:42 am
-Male naysayers who who howl and criticize girlfriend allowances are expressing sour grapes because they could never be in a POSITION to give a girlfriend allowance and they want to discourage you from getting HOT women whom they could NEVER get!
It couldn't possibly be that they have some actual self-pride? It couldn't be that they don't want to be reduced to a walking wallet?

Like a member of this forum once said (in a thread I don't know how to find) p4p is admitting that your penis has less value than her vagina. And when you admit that, you actually do lower the value of a man for all men. (if this isn't p4p it's very close to it)

I reject that. I say a man has MORE value than a woman.
Men are incredible creatures capable of incredible things. Men built society and virtually everything in it. Men solve problems.
Men are amazing thinkers, athletes, artists, inventors.

Men also have a great sense of humor. Your male friends are more interesting to joke with and be around, are they not? You know it's true. If anything men should be the ones being paid for their company.

If a woman cannot appreciate your value without the use of a recurring bribe, forget her. You should be strong enough inside to be content with your life whether or not you have the company of a woman who is clearly unable to love you for who you are anyway. That is what the Red Pill is actually about.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

flowerthief00 wrote:
August 26th, 2018, 2:46 pm
It couldn't possibly be that they have some actual self-pride? It couldn't be that they don't want to be reduced to a walking wallet?
This "self-pride" that you speak of is what also prevents men from approaching women and letting them know of their sexual interest. In many ways, it is not self-pride at all, but fear. Also, to your walking wallet point, giving a girlfriend allowance is far less a case of a walking wallet than ordinary husbands or wannabe boyfriends who spend fortunes in excess of a girlfriend allowance as a matter of course. So I would admonish you to consider if you would feel yourself a walking wallet, than you clearly have very little to offer the girl aside from the allowance. That is where working on oneself comes in.
flowerthief00 wrote: Like a member of this forum once said (in a thread I don't know how to find) p4p is admitting that your penis has less value than her vagina. And when you admit that, you actually do lower the value of a man for all men. (if this isn't p4p it's very close to it)
Women, from a purely biological standpoint, have more sexual market value than men, period. If that is not already clear to you, you are not at all ready to have a discussion of this nature. Men produce millions of new sperm a day, while women have approximately 500 eggs to be ovulated in a lifetime and only a brief fertility window unlike men. This is Biology 101 and it is factual.

Where you are getting confused is that men of status have more OVERALL value than women in terms of intelligence, wealth, power, etc. It is important to note that geneticists realize that 80 percent of women in human history reproduced while only 20 percent of men did. Let that sink in. So adjusting your strategy with the choicest women available is what distinguishes you from the crowd of men in that regard.
flowerthief00 wrote: I reject that. I say a man has MORE value than a woman.
Men are incredible creatures capable of incredible things. Men built society and virtually everything in it. Men solve problems.
Men are amazing thinkers, athletes, artists, inventors.

Men also have a great sense of humor. Your male friends are more interesting to joke with and be around, are they not? You know it's true. If anything men should be the ones being paid for their company.
Same as above, you are confusing sexual market value with OVERALL value as individuals.
flowerthief00 wrote: If a woman cannot appreciate your value without the use of a recurring bribe, forget her. You should be strong enough inside to be content with your life whether or not you have the company of a woman who is clearly unable to love you for who you are anyway. That is what the Red Pill is actually about.
Actually no. The red pill is about men understanding the true nature of women, not about complaining why women are the way they are. If you are not in a position to provide a girlfriend allowance, I won't hold that against you. What I WILL hold against you is holding the almost feminine belief of, "If a woman cannot appreciate your value without the use of a recurring bribe, forget her." That is female energy and a female type quip that too many men take on in the West. It is NOT what will get you the very hot chicks that are otherwise out of your reach.

I expect the more seasoned men to realize that a girlfriend allowance is only your foot in the door. Other of your qualities should be endearing the woman to you so that she wants to stay with you regardless of the girlfriend allowance which is only an enhancement of the value you should be bringing to her life. But I get it, some men are not ready to understand the true nature of women and their blue pill conditioning prevents them from raising their game with higher status women. This is not for every man, but for the male 5 to 6 who wants a women in the 7 to 9 range. 4s and below need not apply because so few women would want to be with them, allowance or not.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

August 26th, 2018, 1:53 pm
A girlfriend allowance differs in that the girls are not from a pool of sugar babies, and their allowance is but a lowly $100 to $400 dollars a month depending on the location and the attractiveness of the girl. If an allowance is good enough for your children, it is good enough to keep a hot girls with choices tethered to you for as long as you want.

P4P is typically understood to be straight up sex for money which is illegal in most places.
Sure as hell you will jump at me labelling me the ultimate feminist mangina, or something along those lines.

But objectively, what you are proposing is to turn a hot girl - possibly one with some self-pride if not an actual bf or husband - into a prostitute by bribing her with a paltry allowance of $100 a month. In the US (and Canada, UK, most of Europe, etc.) she would be likely to call the Police, and that's the best case scenario. The worst case is where she asks her bf or brothers or friends to round you up as you deserve.

The only advantage I see of P4P proper is that, for a transaction it is, it's a "pre-approved" transaction that has no explaining to be made, before, during and after the deed.

Even Sugardaddying is a pre-negotiated transaction: the girl is probably single to start with and wants to remain so because she knows she can milk thousands of dollars a month from multiple daddies.

What you are suggesting is that $100 or $400 a month, which is probably less than what an affluent sugar daddy would pay for a single encounter (when dinner and gifts are taken into account), could turn a non-sugar-girl into one.

Might work in some Latino enclave, where a hot girl might be up to the act. Might work in Thailand or the Philippines, although I know for a fact that opportunistic girls will obviously try to skim the best possible deal. Might work in Eastern Europe, where girls can easily hide their side shenanigans to their bfs and husbands (while said bfs and hubbies will do the same).

But then again, if so many of us are convinced that they can land a hot girl in Ukraine, Latvia or Philippines thanks to their good looks and charm alone, why pay anyway?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

CE,
Which countries in your experience does that work best in? Has an American girl ever agreed to such a deal? Also wouldn't that only work on really poor girls? Not middle class ones right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

publicduende wrote: Sure as hell you will jump at me labelling me the ultimate feminist mangina, or something along those lines.
Nope. Your questions are actually quite legitimate.
publicduende wrote: But objectively, what you are proposing is to turn a hot girl - possibly one with some self-pride if not an actual bf or husband - into a prostitute by bribing her with a paltry allowance of $100 a month. In the US (and Canada, UK, most of Europe, etc.) she would be likely to call the Police, and that's the best case scenario. The worst case is where she asks her bf or brothers or friends to round you up as you deserve.
If a girl really has a BF or husband, you should already know that of course. Yes, girls sometimes DO lie about having boyfriends, but I have found that they do this as a screening mechanism to test your mettle. If they really have boyfriends, they will often not be engaging you in intimate one on one conversations. Suffice it to say, women in relationships you should leave alone, but in my experience abroad, it works with women in strained relations with their significant others.

I don't worry about the police, boyfriends or brothers whatsoever! Hot women are used to be propositioned by men in a variety of ways. If you are respectful, tactful, and clever with your "suggestion" of a girlfriend allowance, you are in the clear.

Correct: Would you ever consider dating a guy if he gave you a girlfriend allowance?
Correct: I know a guy who pays his girlfriend an allowance of $200 a month. I'd say a girl on your level would deserve no less than $400!
Correct: Hot girls like you have things to pay for in life. I think husbands or boyfriends should give women a monthly allowance just as a gesture of appreciation.

Incorrect: I'll give you $400 a month if become my girlfriend.
Incorrect: Would you let me be your boyfriend if I pay you $400 a month?

It is all in the introduction of the concept where you preserve plausible deniability, AND you make the allowance hinged upon her high value not sex.
publicduende wrote: The only advantage I see of P4P proper is that, for a transaction it is, it's a "pre-approved" transaction that has no explaining to be made, before, during and after the deed.
I am not an advocate of soliciting prostitutes largely because I find them universally unattractive. Women of higher quality do not have to resort to turning tricks when they have such attractiveness working in their favor.
publicduende wrote: Even Sugardaddying is a pre-negotiated transaction: the girl is probably single to start with and wants to remain so because she knows she can milk thousands of dollars a month from multiple daddies.
I understand the impulse to call this sugar daddying but, as I explained above, the sugar daddy model is now based on online pools of girls who are actively seeking sugar daddies. I would accept the notion of the girlfriend allowance being turning a girl into a quasi-sugar baby. Remember, the allowance is simply a plus factor to a girl who is on the fence about you or only slightly attracted to you already. Sugar babies are about the money alone.
publicduende wrote: What you are suggesting is that $100 or $400 a month, which is probably less than what an affluent sugar daddy would pay for a single encounter (when dinner and gifts are taken into account), could turn a non-sugar-girl into one.
I could personally afford to pay a girl $4000 a month if I wanted. That would be foolish. As someone in the top 10% in America - which means top 1% in the world - I am only willing to pay $100 to $400 depending on the country and how much I like the girl.

That amount of money is nothing to sneeze at. If every man on this forum had his income supplemented by an additional 100 to 400, that would be a welcome addition to be used for rent, hobbies, entertainment, investment or otherwise. If you have an additional 400 dollars of passive income you are doing quite well for yourself. Women, who outspend men already, are usually quite ready enough to eat that amount up!

Yes, in the developed countries closer to $400 would do the trick.
publicduende wrote: Might work in some Latino enclave, where a hot girl might be up to the act. Might work in Thailand or the Philippines, although I know for a fact that opportunistic girls will obviously try to skim the best possible deal. Might work in Eastern Europe, where girls can easily hide their side shenanigans to their bfs and husbands (while said bfs and hubbies will do the same).
I can only speak for Eastern Europe and Florida, and it works in both cases! Truth be told, I periodically and randomly slip a $100 to the 23 year old I am dating and I have become her absolute hero. She struggles on her own, is smoking hot, and thanks me profusely for helping her out. Of course, when we are together, I pay for everything we do, but for her to handle her affairs with me buttrussing her means is very much appreciated. Other men, local or foreign, can't or won't do that for her so it distinguishes me from the crowd. When I first met her, she was lukewarm with me and eventually friendzoned me. I rejected that friendzoning outright and she was angry and would not speak to me. About a year later, we bumped into each other and reconnected. I slipped her a no-strings attached $100 and she was at my beck and call!
publicduende wrote: But then again, if so many of us are convinced that they can land a hot girl in Ukraine, Latvia or Philippines thanks to their good looks and charm alone, why pay anyway?
You have to ask yourself how well is that really working for you with high value women who have innumerable choices in men? No man does as well with hot women as he wishes, not even the Chads. You might occasionally score experimental sex with them, but how about KEEPING high sexual market value (we are not talking bar girls and prostitutes) types in your life. Good looks and charm work for women, but it's not enough for men. There is a red pill axiom, "Women must simply BE to be high SMV, but men have to actually BECOME something to be high SMV."

Don't fall prey to thinking like a female who CAN rely purely on looks and charm. Most men fall outside of the top 10% in terms of looks and charm department anyway. So it behooves you to give yourself a tangible edge over that top 10% of men.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

August 26th, 2018, 9:41 pm
If a girl really has a BF or husband, you should already know that of course. Yes, girls sometimes DO lie about having boyfriends, but I have found that they do this as a screening mechanism to test your mettle. If they really have boyfriends, they will often not be engaging you in intimate one on one conversations. Suffice it to say, women in relationships you should leave alone, but in my experience abroad, it works with women in strained relations with their significant others.
Well, my point was exactly about that caveat on your first sentence. Most hot girls who are not completely insane or aloof, or both, will have been pursued by multiple men - quality or not it's their judgment not ours - and will have chosen one as their partners. And if they do broke up, it won't be for long as they just need to pick another man from "the backlog".

I can guess most if not all of these girls will not lie about being taken. And if they indeed are taken, it's no use insisting - it will only add to the creepiness and lead them to remove you from their list of social interactions, for good. Or worse, end you up having a conversation with the Police or a pissed off male family member.
I don't worry about the police, boyfriends or brothers whatsoever! Hot women are used to be propositioned by men in a variety of ways. If you are respectful, tactful, and clever with your "suggestion" of a girlfriend allowance, you are in the clear.
If I was you, I would! You are proposing sex in exchange for an allowance to a young woman who is 99% likely to have a boyfriend or husband. You are also assuming that said bf/husband isn't already taking good care of her and not giving her pocket money for her daily expenses, or giving her regular gifts and/or treating her to nice things on a regular basis.

I think your technique wouldn't cut with those girls.

Then, I guess, if you're targeting one of those hot Latino girls from modest backgrounds, whose bfs are more likely to be good looking, hyper-masculine boys who don't care too much about them beyond some hot sex, and are likely to cheat, then the girl might be up to it.

Yet I insist that, in that case, if the girl already "kinda" likes you physically and sees you as more polite, kind and emphatic than their bfs, then the outlook is already very promising and that $100 or $400 a month would just get in the way of something that looks like good premises to snatch her away from their current bf and make them your proper girlfriend.

So in short: you either are going to hit a wall if you propose such arrangement to a girl who already has everything she needs in her current relationship, or your menage with your candidate girl might be good enough to grant an actual relationship, with no need for a formally-arranged "gf allowance".
I could personally afford to pay a girl $4000 a month if I wanted. That would be foolish. As someone in the top 10% in America - which means top 1% in the world - I am only willing to pay $100 to $400 depending on the country and how much I like the girl.

That amount of money is nothing to sneeze at. If every man on this forum had his income supplemented by an additional 100 to 400, that would be a welcome addition to be used for rent, hobbies, entertainment, investment or otherwise. If you have an additional 400 dollars of passive income you are doing quite well for yourself. Women, who outspend men already, are usually quite ready enough to eat that amount up!

Yes, in the developed countries closer to $400 would do the trick.
Good for you, if you can afford wasting $4,000 a month on being a hot girl's "friend with benefits". I would personally skip the allowance part altogether and try to woo the girl with your actual qualities, which might or might not include treating her to restaurants, trips and gifts perhaps even higher in cost than the allowance. I am sure a girl who's worth her salt will be more impressed by an experience (food, travel, gift) than some hard and cold cash.
I can only speak for Eastern Europe and Florida, and it works in both cases! Truth be told, I periodically and randomly slip a $100 to the 23 year old I am dating and I have become her absolute hero. She struggles on her own, is smoking hot, and thanks me profusely for helping her out. Of course, when we are together, I pay for everything we do, but for her to handle her affairs with me buttrussing her means is very much appreciated. Other men, local or foreign, can't or won't do that for her so it distinguishes me from the crowd. When I first met her, she was lukewarm with me and eventually friendzoned me. I rejected that friendzoning outright and she was angry and would not speak to me. About a year later, we bumped into each other and reconnected. I slipped her a no-strings attached $100 and she was at my beck and call!
I assume this girl you're dating is still single, hasn't much in the way of a job or career and won't think of anything beyond this "FWB + allowance" arrangement. Either she has low self-esteem and will probably dump you as soon as she finds a better arrangement, perhaps a man who will be prepared to treat her better in exchange for her undivided attention. Or, she already likes you and in that case she would be OK being with you even if you didn't give her than $100.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

The thought of paying a woman an allowance which she hasn't earned makes my skin crawl. Anyway, the whole concept will make the entitled princesses worse than they already are.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Winston wrote:
August 26th, 2018, 8:57 pm
CE,
Which countries in your experience does that work best in?
In a country near you!

It's called the 'Family Allowance' in the Philippines, though.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
August 26th, 2018, 8:57 pm
CE,
Which countries in your experience does that work best in?
I have not used it all over the world. It's been about the last 2 years or so only.

It seems to work best in countries where women are expected to do women's work and their opportunities are limited. The one region in which it did not work so well (initially) was in the Caucasus, but later those girls would come back weeks or months later and ask to "borrow" a modest sum of money and viola we end up dating.
Winston wrote: Has an American girl ever agreed to such a deal? Also wouldn't that only work on really poor girls? Not middle class ones right?
It is not a "deal" in the sense of quid pro quo. It is an enhancement of your appeal to the girl who already likes you to some extent.

In America (where I don't spend a lot of time), I hang out with girls who I would describe as Sugar Babies and that model works well for me. American women, young and not so young, are sucked in by the appeal of someone paying for everything and slipping them a $50 every now and again when you see them.

The girlfriend allowance I have yet to try in America, but the problem is I don't want an American girlfriend at all.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

publicduende wrote:
August 26th, 2018, 10:22 pm
I can guess most if not all of these girls will not lie about being taken. And if they indeed are taken, it's no use insisting - it will only add to the creepiness and lead them to remove you from their list of social interactions, for good. Or worse, end you up having a conversation with the Police or a pissed off male family member.
I don't say this to demean you, but it does not appear that you have much romantic experience with women. No one is talking about "insisting." I have only been called creepy once in my life, and that was from an American woman at work who was angry when she found out I date girls around half my age.

I am not paranoid about police whatsoever since I don't commit crimes. The fact that you have brought it up a second time means that either you are rationalizing your alienation from attractive women, or you have some unsavory past (or both). Most healthy men like interacting with women on a romantic and sexual level and have no thoughts of police involvement at all. You should work on that.

The same goes with the irrational fear of some pissed off male family member. You should work on that too because it is a fear that deprives you of the full enjoyment of life.
publicduende wrote: You are proposing sex in exchange for an allowance to a young woman who is 99% likely to have a boyfriend or husband.
If a girl and I are alone at a cafe or restaurant, I will know her relationship status already and we will have already established some level of rapport. For some reason, you are envisioning walking up to complete strangers and offering sex for money. Since that is the case, you are not at the level of social competence for this EVER to work and you should never try it.
publicduende wrote: You are also assuming that said bf/husband isn't already taking good care of her and not giving her pocket money for her daily expenses, or giving her regular gifts and/or treating her to nice things on a regular basis.

I think your technique wouldn't cut with those girls.
Again, you are consumed with so many irrational fears and worries which tell me a lot about your level of social competence around women. I don't know how old you are, but if you are above 22, you should be beyond those limiting worries and fears about other men who may or may not even exist. Work on that.
publicduende wrote: Then, I guess, if you're targeting one of those hot Latino girls from modest backgrounds, whose bfs are more likely to be good looking, hyper-masculine boys who don't care too much about them beyond some hot sex, and are likely to cheat, then the girl might be up to it.
I am not attracted to Latino women generally. There might be the rare gem in terms of looks who appeals to me, but culturally they don't appeal to me at all. Eastern Europe and on occasion Asian only.
publicduende wrote: Yet I insist that, in that case, if the girl already "kinda" likes you physically and sees you as more polite, kind and emphatic than their bfs, then the outlook is already very promising and that $100 or $400 a month would just get in the way of something that looks like good premises to snatch her away from their current bf and make them your proper girlfriend.
You are making a little bit more sense here. But remember, women CHOOSE the men they want to be with. No man in this day and age SNATCHES a girl away from a guy.
publicduende wrote: Good for you, if you can afford wasting $4,000 a month on being a hot girl's "friend with benefits". I would personally skip the allowance part altogether and try to woo the girl with your actual qualities, which might or might not include treating her to restaurants, trips and gifts perhaps even higher in cost than the allowance. I am sure a girl who's worth her salt will be more impressed by an experience (food, travel, gift) than some hard and cold cash.
There is no girl in the world who is worth $4000 a month in any regard (The American Family Courts might disagree). Apart from constantly traveling, I live as a minimalist and without all the extravagances that I could have. So yachts, and caviar, and other luxuries don't appeal to me in the way that it might appeal to some. In fact, these girls usually believe that I am sacrificing to give them a girlfriend allowance which makes it all the more special for them.

What you are suggesting here is high-end sugar daddying for men in their 70s and above who just want to let it all hang out before they die. I'm not quite there yet. Men that age HALF to spend that much or young, hot women. I don't.
publicduende wrote: Either she has low self-esteem and will probably dump you as soon as she finds a better arrangement, perhaps a man who will be prepared to treat her better in exchange for her undivided attention. Or, she already likes you and in that case she would be OK being with you even if you didn't give her than $100.
Why would I not be glad to help her out and make her life easier and better? $100 in her country is the disposable income of a girl of privilege and she loves it and makes it known to me. No man has ever done that for her in her life and she tangibly feels the value of it.

As for her self-esteem, I would say it is too high! She is about 50% Ukrainian, 10% Jewish, 20% Asian, 20% of her country's nationality and stunningly attractive and she is so sick of local men hitting on her that she wants to puke. She hates local men and she enjoys being treated well and with respect of a Western men who speaks to her in Russian. She actually wants to move in with me and start a life together. I'm flattered at that, but I am so keen on merging lives together and starting a family. I enjoy her, she enjoys me and that's the way I like it. I'll see her in two weeks and we'll see how it goes. She is worth far more than $100 a month to me, but if she is happy with that, great!

But one thing to keep in mind is that men should never be afraid of a woman leaving him. That is life and it happens sometimes. There are plenty of young women who can take their place.

Suffice it to say Public Duende, the girlfriend allowance is quite likely not for you and that's ok. It is for men who are not afraid of being upfront and honest with women. It is for men who don't pedestalize women. And it is for men who understand that women need men who provide value to their lives outside of the bedroom and a few dates on the town. Truthfully speaking, the more men who aren't willing to provide a girlfriend allowance, all the better for me! 8)
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Zambales wrote:
August 26th, 2018, 11:39 pm
The thought of paying a woman an allowance which she hasn't earned makes my skin crawl.
And how is that working out for you? I don't know you personally, but I sincerely doubt that you are able to pull women ABOVE your level of sexual market value.
Zambales wrote: Anyway, the whole concept will make the entitled princesses worse than they already are.
I can understand the impulse to think that way, but you're wrong. The girlfriend allowance actually is a great means to FIGHT entitlement in girls. If they act up (They rarely do), simply don't pay it in full or don't pay it all all. I find that woman clean up their act immediately when they know the allowance is contingent on their behavior.

I'm glad most men take your view though. It makes the concept much more novel and unique for women since it remains so uncommon.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

A very good article with much of the evolutionary and psychological underpinnings of this concept:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews ... ealth.html