How To Get (and KEEP) Hot Girls - The Girlfriend Allowance

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: How To Get (and KEEP) Hot Girls - The Girlfriend Allowance

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 1:42 am
You clearly have a horrible life. I would tell you to return to Italy, but you and I both know why you left so that's not a viable option.
I never noticed I have a horrible life. Tens of people here can testify that you must have something horrible going on in your life, if you behave the way you do.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 1:47 am
August 7th, 2020, 1:44 am
Cornfed wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 1:14 am
August 7th, 2020, 12:42 am
Cornfed wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 12:38 am

So let me get this straight - you are spitting on people who do actual physical work that make other people's lives better. They are bad people if they do that. Is that what you are saying?
I "spit" on people who suffer from Cluster B personality disorders which cause them to be bitter and angry at others' good fortune.
And that is what you imagine that, from your perspective, the field negros doing the actual work think of house negros like you. You think useful work is for chumps, it is all about ingratiating yourself with the massas, and you are worth what the massas hand you. I get it. I'm not even saying your position is totally wrong, but not everyone can be a house negro, and the fact that they are not does not necessarily mean they are bad people that envy you.
Clearly what I wrote above struck a sore nerve with you. :mrgreen:
No. Lol you are projecting. Like George Floyd, you probably should stop exerting yourself. Calm down and take a break if you want to live to a ripe old age.
Maybe you should join Hypermak for a psychological evaluation? Your choice.... Not everyone wants to get better.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 1:53 am
You clearly have a horrible life. I would tell you to return to Italy, but you and I both know why you left so that's not a viable option.
I never noticed I have a horrible life. Tens of people here can testify that you must have something horrible going on in your life, if you behave the way you do.
:lol:
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

August 7th, 2020, 2:43 am
hypermak wrote:
:lol:
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
Who are they
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Interesting situation where the girlfriend allowance could have worked.

I will say I admired the guy's steadfast resolve. He was burned hugely once before and knows that "loans" and women don't mix. Women rationalize them as gifts and never pay them back. But I also would have been okay breaking her off a token few hundred dollars a month since he is wealthy, but perhaps she was not worth it to him (understandably so).

However, the girl is a manipulative, entitled, brat who bought him a cheap watch to give rise to a sense of obligation in him then rage-quit when the guy recognized her ploy.

My rule is to NEVER give a girl most of the money that she needs. My starting point is giving no more than half (and usually about 25%) so they learn the value of money become more responsible with it. This chick lives beyond her financial means and failed in her attempt to dupe her boyfriend.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

September 3rd, 2020, 1:07 pm

I will say I admired the guy's steadfast resolve. He was burned hugely once before and knows that "loans" and women don't mix. Women rationalize them as gifts and never pay them back. But I also would have been okay breaking her off a token few hundred dollars a month since he is wealthy, but perhaps she was not worth it to him (understandably so).

However, the girl is a manipulative, entitled, brat who bought him a cheap watch to give rise to a sense of obligation in him then rage-quit when the guy recognized her ploy.

My rule is to NEVER give a girl most of the money that she needs. My starting point is giving no more than half (and usually about 25%) so they learn the value of money become more responsible with it. This chick lives beyond her financial means and failed in her attempt to dupe her boyfriend.
If possible, just pay her bills (maybe like 25%-50% percent of her bills?), and don't give her an allowance. It seems easier to keep them under lock & key that way. Correct me if I'm wrong please.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
September 3rd, 2020, 1:15 pm

If possible, just pay her bills (maybe like 25%-50% percent of her bills?), and don't give her an allowance. It seems easier to keep them under lock & key that way. Correct me if I'm wrong please.
I’m not sure I support actually paying her bills. I just say if she asks for $1000 per month, I might give her $250 to $500 (if she was especially worth it to me. Let her spend the money the way she wants so long as she respects the financial limits you set.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Truth so many men easy peasy throw 1,000s even 10,000s for dark hair girl and her bloody girlfriend

but slip slope contarian right bout halfwit watch ploy so easy see threw and debating badnews never borow or never be dirty lend money from manpucket to womanpucket gift fulstop no such thing loan for if she pay back 1000 guess what nex time she say lend 10 thousand because i pay back 1000 and rinse repeat more more more til amount so hi she think got it made then say sayonara

guy wealthyman so why he not act bossman set parameterizationing at day one knowin girl so maybe set girlfriend allow modest 1000 or 2000ish per month max because it so selfish he have abundance moneyflow and not giving nutin and she cleanin same old fashinite girl and not cheatbitch and that guy not even look young already 30s ville at least

money created for destruction man and woman relationship so he maybe time for dat man say by by then call up nex one of orbitor bitch for rinse repeat new relation

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Spencer wrote:
September 3rd, 2020, 2:23 pm
but slip slope contarian right bout halfwit watch ploy so easy see threw and debating badnews never borow or never be dirty lend money from manpucket to womanpucket gift fulstop no such thing loan for if she pay back 1000 guess what nex time she say lend 10 thousand because i pay back 1000 and rinse repeat more more more til amount so hi she think got it made then say sayonara
It is very much a slippery slope to the "Rinse, wash, and repeat till the big payoff." And she was indeed testing his limits as you suggest. My thing is, I set my limit and when they try to test them, I always say no. If they make a big fuss about it, I punish them by withholding ALL financial support and watch them storm away angry. Without fail, they ALWAYS come back with their tail between their legs because they miss the little bit of financial help that they had before and they stay in line after that.

He is a younger guy so I give him a pass on the misstep of not throwing her some financial crumbs, but I am happy that he stood his ground because most guys would have just caved in.

Women are so predictable now. When I was younger, I was bewildered by such antics, but their algorithm is very decipherable and they respect you more when they know you know.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Agreed, better not to pay anything at all, if one can afford not to. A certain someone in here seems to think the better option is to hook up with a financially unstable teenager and then keep her hooked via financial incentives. Genius...
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

September 3rd, 2020, 2:39 pm
It is very much a slippery slope to the "Rinse, wash, and repeat till the big payoff." And she was indeed testing his limits as you suggest. My thing is, I set my limit and when they try to test them, I always say no. If they make a big fuss about it, I punish them by withholding ALL financial support and watch them storm away angry. Without fail, they ALWAYS come back with their tail between their legs because they miss the little bit of financial help that they had before and they stay in line after that.
Here's our Apollo Creep back in full force. :)

You obviously have no other notion of an interaction with a woman ("relationship" would be too big a word) that doesn't involve a 30+ age gap, grooming, the dangling dollar bill, and psychological abuse. I hope and pray what you have been preaching has only ever happened in your fantasy (very likely, at this point).

Remember not to pull the victim race card if and when eventually reality, and perhaps the infuriated father or friend of one of your teenage targets, catches up with you. It's about your dark soul, not your dark skin.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
September 3rd, 2020, 5:54 pm
Agreed, better not to pay anything at all, if one can afford not to. A certain someone in here seems to think the better option is to hook up with a financially unstable teenager and then keep her hooked via financial incentives. Genius...
Dulusional feminizer for was your wife free from mary to divorcation for maybe you end up pay girlfriend alowance x 10 thousand hypcritizing hypocrit

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
September 3rd, 2020, 6:10 pm

You obviously have no other notion of an interaction with a woman ("relationship" would be too big a word) that doesn't involve a 30+ age gap, grooming, the dangling dollar bill, and psychological abuse. I hope and pray what you have been preaching has only ever happened in your fantasy (very likely, at this point).

Remember not to pull the victim race card if and when eventually reality, and perhaps the infuriated father or friend of one of your teenage targets, catches up with you. It's about your dark soul, not your dark skin.
So you purity man go poverty province as maryman throw phlipin peso at povery province desprato teen momys in tracking of wellendowman hypocritizing hypocrit

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
September 3rd, 2020, 6:10 pm

White euoropgirl not dumwit like girls you chasing before as maryman so lucky you not get big trouble as creeperman in poverty province prey on dumwit girl all you acusation other you do so worse for contarian never mary and how you know he go age 17 for college typicalment 18 or 19 starting