To those who said I should get a DNA test.... Look!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

To those who said I should get a DNA test.... Look!

Post by Winston »

Here's a shocking presentation that should make you change your mind:

http://www.happierabroad.com/Angelo_Winston.htm

This presentation definitely gives me the peace of mind that I'm not supporting someone else's baby, as you folks claimed that I needed (You know who you are, Kristine, Brad, Enishi, etc.)

What do you say now?

The only question now, is whether the US or Taiwanese Embassy will accept this presentation (which will be printed out) as proof so that they will not require a DNA test, which would cost $1500 at the only hospital in Manila that they will accept.

Keep your fingers crossed.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 »

Of course that is your baby! He looks more like you than his mom. You were very beautiful when you were a baby by the way. The resemblance between you and your son is amazing. He is a very beautiful child as well. They do not accept you just signing the birth certificate? Best of luck Winston. :)
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 »

P.S.: I already never doubted that he was your biological son. Besides, you have a very good girl. No one is perfect, but I would never doubt her faithfulness to you ever.
KristineTheStrawberryGirl
Freshman Poster

Re: To those who said I should get a DNA test.... Look!

Post by KristineTheStrawberryGirl »

WWu777 wrote: The only question now, is whether the US or Taiwanese Embassy will accept this presentation (which will be printed out) as proof so that they will not require a DNA test, which would cost $1500 at the only hospital in Manila that they will accept.

Keep your fingers crossed.
I think that they will accept it. It's actually easier on them when a father is willing to voluntarily accept legal paternity.

Congratulations on your beautiful son, and beautiful wife. This is something to be thankful for everyday.
"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Ludwig Wittgenstein
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Congrats Winston! Not up on this particular topic, but I assume the embassy makes DNA testing mandatory? I realize that paternity fraud is about the norm these days but that does seem a bit draconian.

That said, we the jury find this child to be Winston in nature.
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 »

I am not any darn jury. But I am jealous because Winston's baby is soo so sooo cute! :) :D
Freshman Poster

There is a possibility that the American embassy will have measures to protect against paternity fraud.

He may have to establish legal paternity. This can be done in the United States with a court order, and usually, a signed declaration of paternity is enough.

Perhaps the American embassy may go above and beyond legal paternity and require genetic testing to avoid paternity fraud. However, it's not really fair if you consider the fact that after a man is named legal father in court, with nothing more than a signed paternity declaration, his passport can be intercepted if he is behind on his child support. On top of that .. a negative DNA test may not be enough to establish legal non-paternity.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Grunt wrote:Congrats Winston! Not up on this particular topic, but I assume the embassy makes DNA testing mandatory? I realize that paternity fraud is about the norm these days but that does seem a bit draconian.

That said, we the jury find this child to be Winston in nature.
W: It depends on the situation. Here is what they say:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwha003.html

DNA TESTING

A DNA test may be required to establish filiation in some citizenship cases. Examiners can provide specific information about the accredited laboratory in the Philippines and about acceptable facilities in the United States.

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwhlegt.html

Legitimation Requirements

Persons born out of wedlock to U.S. citizen father and not legitimated by the natural parents' subsequent marriage can be legitimated under the Immigration and Nationality Act by one of the two methods indicated below, provided: (1) a blood relationship between the person and the father is established by clear and convincing evidence, (2) the father was a United States citizen at the time of the person's birth.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Freshman Poster

This link will give you contact information for all of the Family Law Facilitators in all of the counties of California. If you must have genetic testing, one of these places may be able to help you get it for cheap or for free. They may be able to assist you to find resources in the Philippines.

http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov/selfhelp/lowcost/flf.htm