To all the step-fathers on this forum, why?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Should we ban registered sex offender Dan Cilley?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
February 22nd, 2020, 12:50 am
Btw guys,
@WorldTraveler told me once that men who won't love the children of women that they date, who are not their own, are selfish men. So why don't we ask him why he thinks that and to justify it? Worldtraveler, why do you say that? Can you explain or justify that position? How is it selfish not to want to raise another man's child?
Quite a nutty thing to say. As for selfishness, aren't men (and women, too!) biologically wired for 'selfishness' when it comes to spreading our genes and mating with the best suitable partners available? It's a common human desire. This talking point and World Traveler's take on this matter may be better suited for the stepfather's topic I made a while back, the one you and some other poster revived:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=39889&p=334001#p334001

As for the topic of this particular thread, it seems to me going by the votes, the majority in this community (around 70%) wants Dan Cilley off the forum. Only a few want him around, and only out of principle and not based on his quality as a poster, of which there is none. So now what?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Should we ban registered sex offender Dan Cilley?

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 23rd, 2020, 5:55 am
Winston wrote:
February 22nd, 2020, 12:50 am
Btw guys,
@WorldTraveler told me once that men who won't love the children of women that they date, who are not their own, are selfish men. So why don't we ask him why he thinks that and to justify it? Worldtraveler, why do you say that? Can you explain or justify that position? How is it selfish not to want to raise another man's child?
Quite a nutty thing to say. As for selfishness, aren't men (and women, too!) biologically wired for 'selfishness' when it comes to spreading our genes and mating with the best suitable partners available? It's a common human desire. This talking point and World Traveler's take on this matter may be better suited for the stepfather's topic I made a while back, the one you and some other poster revived:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=39889&p=334001#p334001

As for the topic of this particular thread, it seems to me going by the votes, the majority in this community (around 70%) wants Dan Cilley off the forum. Only a few want him around, and only out of principle and not based on his quality as a poster, of which there is none. So now what?
Yes I meant to post that in your stepfathers thread. I didn't know I was in the wrong thread. Sorry. lol. I'll go ahead and move these posts there now. :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: To all the step-fathers on this forum, why?

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 18th, 2020, 11:41 pm
It's lowkey kinda creepy how everything would be different somehow if the child was 'blond, cute and a girl', like what the hell man? Either way, you would be raising another man's offspring and putting your resources into it so that some handsome blond man's genetic code is passed on at the expense of your own Wu DNA, with you paying for the bill. Doesn't seem like a fair trade in any scenario, regardless of the child's perceived 'cuteness' in your eyes.
Maybe Marcos. But at the same time, if I were to have a beautiful blonde daughter, it would fulfill my dream and fantasy of having a beautiful blonde in my life, which I've dreamed of since childhood, even as a sister. It's like having an angelic being that is perfect and divine. lol. Hard to explain. So even if it meant raising another man's child, still if it fulfills a long-time fantasy or dream of mine, then it's a good thing don't you think? lol :P Many you are so opinionated Marcos. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
February 24th, 2020, 12:16 am
Maybe Marcos. But at the same time, if I were to have a beautiful blonde daughter, it would fulfill my dream and fantasy of having a beautiful blonde in my life, which I've dreamed of since childhood, even as a sister. It's like having an angelic being that is perfect and divine. lol. Hard to explain. So even if it meant raising another man's child, still if it fulfills a long-time fantasy or dream of mine, then it's a good thing don't you think? lol :P Many you are so opinionated Marcos. lol
What is the use of having a beautiful blond in your life if it's not someone you sleep with? A sister, daughter or platonic female friend doesn't add anything to your life that requires her beauty... all she needs, really, is to have a solid personality and be loyal to you and loving. But beauty has something of a sexual component to it. Besides, there's zero credit to you as the father because you weren't the one who created that 'beautiful blond angelic creature'... another man did, and you take care of the child another man made into this world. Not a good pay-off, at all.

If it's a fantasy, well, no offense but it's kind of a weird one. Especially when it includes a daughter. And you have had your fair share of beautiful, white female friends throughout the years, you often posted about it. But unless you actually date them, make love to them, I dunno, what is the use of them anyway?

My own daughters aren't blond but they are beautiful. I get an ego boost in a weird sense out of people complimenting their looks because I see a lot of my own features in them, and it's those features that are the foundation of their attractiveness, and thus the source of those compliments. If you raise a daughter that isn't your own, genetically, any of those compliments wouldn't really flatter you, they would only flatter the man who nutted in your lady before you started footing the bill.

There's this obsession with men to "man up and do the right thing", and it's right into the feminist's playbook - you are supposed to foot the bill, be the 'responsible one' and "be the bigger person", and take care of another man's offspring. In return, you get his ex-wife or girlfriend, but really the only thing that would go through my mind at this point would be: "Well, that's all fine and dandy, but this right here is another man's sloppy seconds."

So yeah, blond, beautiful, angelic and all that, but still just another man's jizz birthed into the world by a woman he no longer wanted, and you would eat that shit and smile a grateful smile and consider yourself a lucky man for having it? Lol. I cannot believe some men, but this is exactly what those MGTOWs would call 'beta male' behavior. :lol:

At least with Dianne, you got here when she was barely out of her teens. You were the first man in her life, she was innocent and you took her, impregnated her. That's a manly thing to do. That's alpha, Winston. Taking care of beautiful blonde Natalia's illegitimate girls for her when bad boy Ivan or Boris left her, is pretty beta no matter how you slice this cake.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
February 18th, 2020, 10:43 pm
Winston wrote:
February 18th, 2020, 8:31 pm
A few years ago? Shouldn't you have been wiser than to do that? Why would you leave a gem or a sexy Chinese lady that actually likes sex (which I think is a rarity since many of them are prudes) just to get a Masters degree so you can make more money? I can't imagine a more stupid thing than to do that. No offense. But it seems totally dumb and nonsensical. There's no way I would risk losing a woman I really wanted just to get a masters degree so I can earn more money. That makes no sense. Money cannot replace a woman who is a keeper. There's no comparison. Two years is too long. I would have at least married her first.
Were you the one who said he liked to have sex once a month, or twice a month or something like that? If that's the case, wouldn't you want to reject a woman who really liked sex? She might wear you out if she wanted it night after night.

Anyway, it sounds like he dodged a bullet if she was sleeping around while he was away at graduate school.
I think the going away for an MA must have just been an excuse. Deep down you probably felt the relationship wasn't right for some reason. And you needed a polite way to get away and hope it would fizzle out, rather than have to break up. That would make more sense.
But that sounds likely, too.
Great question. It's hard to say. Because I've never been in that situation. lol. Usually the best sex I've had was with women I couldn't be with for very long. I don't know what would have happened had I seen more of them or whether the sexual passion would have fizzled out. Because the universe tends to give me the least of what I want the most. lol

I suppose after a while, even if I really liked her and got turned on by her, the sex would get less exciting and fizzle out. So there would have to be something else there, like a personality attraction or connection too. But if she was really good at sex and very sensual, then I could enjoy it more of course. Not every night. But at least 2 or 3 times a week maybe. When I said I could get by on once a month, I meant that in Angeles City, I don't need to barfine or short time a girl all the time. Once or twice a month is enough to keep me from going crazy from sexual deprivation. I didn't mean it was my ideal choice. Ideally I'd like sex every few days of course, but I'd need a partner I was very sexually compatible with. It's hard to say, but some women have a vibe that turns me on and some don't. It might be phermones or something subjective or intangible, like an arousing sensuality that brings out the animal within me. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 24th, 2020, 1:25 am
Winston wrote:
February 24th, 2020, 12:16 am
What is the use of having a beautiful blond in your life if it's not someone you sleep with? A sister, daughter or platonic female friend doesn't add anything to your life that requires her beauty... all she needs, really, is to have a solid personality and be loyal to you and loving. But beauty has something of a sexual component to it. Besides, there's zero credit to you as the father because you weren't the one who created that 'beautiful blond angelic creature'... another man did, and you take care of the child another man made into this world. Not a good pay-off, at all.

If it's a fantasy, well, no offense but it's kind of a weird one. Especially when it includes a daughter. And you have had your fair share of beautiful, white female friends throughout the years, you often posted about it. But unless you actually date them, make love to them, I dunno, what is the use of them anyway?

My own daughters aren't blond but they are beautiful. I get an ego boost in a weird sense out of people complimenting their looks because I see a lot of my own features in them, and it's those features that are the foundation of their attractiveness, and thus the source of those compliments. If you raise a daughter that isn't your own, genetically, any of those compliments wouldn't really flatter you, they would only flatter the man who nutted in your lady before you started footing the bill.

There's this obsession with men to "man up and do the right thing", and it's right into the feminist's playbook - you are supposed to foot the bill, be the 'responsible one' and "be the bigger person", and take care of another man's offspring. In return, you get his ex-wife or girlfriend, but really the only thing that would go through my mind at this point would be: "Well, that's all fine and dandy, but this right here is another man's sloppy seconds."

So yeah, blond, beautiful, angelic and all that, but still just another man's jizz birthed into the world by a woman he no longer wanted, and you would eat that shit and smile a grateful smile and consider yourself a lucky man for having it? Lol. I cannot believe some men, but this is exactly what those MGTOWs would call 'beta male' behavior. :lol:

At least with Dianne, you got here when she was barely out of her teens. You were the first man in her life, she was innocent and you took her, impregnated her. That's a manly thing to do. That's alpha, Winston. Taking care of beautiful blonde Natalia's illegitimate girls for her when bad boy Ivan or Boris left her, is pretty beta no matter how you slice this cake.
That's because Marcos, you see women are good for sex only. I enjoy their companionship and essence too. In the New Age movement, there is this revival of the worship of the female goddess or divine feminine. Now, of course you cannot have sex with a goddess, even if a goddess does exist. But still, many New Age and pagan spiritual types are fond of goddess worship and the divine feminine. It resonates with them spiritually somehow. So you see, the female energy in and of itself is beautiful and divine and wonderful. It's not all about having sex. I would have thought you would have understood that. lol

It also depends on the blonde girl's personality and how you get along with her too. You gotta factor that in too. I've always dreamed of having a blond sister too. It's not about whether you can have sex with her or not. It's about her presence and pleasing appearance which to me feels angelic and divine. I don't get why guys like you are only focused on sex. lol. Why can't you appreciate female beauty without sex? lol

Btw, I was not Dianne's first boyfriend. She had another boyfriend before me, a Filipino guy, but he went abroad to work. She still dated him and was even engaged to him for a while after she met me, during our "open relationship". But that's ended now since he turned out to be an a-hole and control freak with bad habits and he changed for the worse too. So no, Dianne has not been as monogamous as you think.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
February 24th, 2020, 2:13 am
That's because Marcos, you see women are good for sex only. I enjoy their companionship and essence too. In the New Age movement, there is this revival of the worship of the female goddess or divine feminine. Now, of course you cannot have sex with a goddess, even if a goddess does exist. But still, many New Age and pagan spiritual types are fond of goddess worship and the divine feminine. It resonates with them spiritually somehow. So you see, the female energy in and of itself is beautiful and divine and wonderful. It's not all about having sex. I would have thought you would have understood that. lol

It also depends on the blonde girl's personality and how you get along with her too. You gotta factor that in too. I've always dreamed of having a blond sister too. It's not about whether you can have sex with her or not. It's about her presence and pleasing appearance which to me feels angelic and divine. I don't get why guys like you are only focused on sex. lol. Why can't you appreciate female beauty without sex? lol

Btw, I was not Dianne's first boyfriend. She had another boyfriend before me, a Filipino guy, but he went abroad to work. She still dated him and was even engaged to him for a while after she met me, during our "open relationship". But that's ended now since he turned out to be an a-hole and control freak with bad habits and he changed for the worse too. So no, Dianne has not been as monogamous as you think.
Nah I don't see women as good for sex only, Winston, that's nonsense. But I do not see the appeal to female beauty when all you look for is friendship and companionship. Female energy, to be honest, is often just bothersome. I mean what is female energy even? Shit, imagine having a house full of daughters, and they turn teenagers and all of them have their period at the same time lol... that's a lot of estrogen, aka 'female energy' for you, but I doubt it would make a man happy. More likely, it will make him lose his hair and stress him the f**k out. :lol:

And of course if you have seen those 'pretty little blond girls' out with their single mothers, chances are a lot of these girls have issues. I mean having a father abandon a girl is very traumatizing for her, and you have a mother who for the longest time has lived with just the two of them, which often results in a rather spoiled and often misbehaved child who isn't all that 'cute and angelic' behind closed doors. All this that puts pressure on you as a potential new father figure. In case of the father still being around, possibly having visitation rights and such, it may even be worse because there is the element of competition involved and as her step-father you are automatically starting at a disadvantage. It's a losing race to run, so why even bother?

Now of course the fantasy is only just that for you - a fantasy. But the reality of the situation is that you will be nothing more than a glorified cashcow to the girl(s) and the mother. And even if you do not marry her and merely co-habitate, you can in some cases be found liable for child support payments since you "assumed the father figure role for so long", especially if you and the mother live under one roof for a few years.

Of all the guys on the forum I am one of the least anti-women, pro-MGTOW figures but even I realize the futility of pursuing single mothers. Under any circumstances. And it surprises me to see you as HA's founding father and the forum's resident 'freethinker' consider a single mom, as long as the kid is female, white and 'angelic looking'. Whatever New Age psychobabble about femine energy and worshipping goddesses you bring up to defend the notion, at the end of the day this is you justifying the age old anti-male practice of White Knight-ism. :roll:
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I actually have less of a problem with serving as a stepfather than I do with being a husband. Raising children is like a vocational calling for some men who care more about passing on their good values than their genes. In fact, a lot of people feel that if you are solely concerned with passing on your genes, you probably have no important values worth passing on.

Yes, being a stepfather has legal risks too, but less than in the slavehold of marriage. I personally advocate for foster parenting for men. They are usually temporary arrangements that can have lifelong, positive impacts on children. And if the bond is particularly strong, adoption can often be the result.

If I could raise a boy who was not of my seed to be President of the USA, I might choose to raise him over my own seed who would likely end up a mere high-IQ, millionaire, passive income mogul like myself. :mrgreen:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
February 24th, 2020, 2:09 pm
I actually have less of a problem with serving as a stepfather than I do with being a husband. Raising children is like a vocational calling for some men who care more about passing on their good values than their genes. In fact, a lot of people feel that if you are solely concerned with passing on your genes, you probably have no important values worth passing on.
Once again, if I had your genetics and life history, I would probably totally agree with you.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

It could be that these men eat sugary carbohydrates foods. Then they marry woman that later divorce them

Usa American women a lot of them make claims..

If you are dating a American woman You should ask your girlfriend to take the LSRP psychopathy test
https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/LSRP.php
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Honestly, your ex-wife or whoever is the mother of that son Angelo is smart to stop your "Glen Quagmire, million of sperm, unknown number of kids you may have", Winston Wu. I think Diane is the name?

Winston Wu, your dad never protected you from bullying because he is white worshipping just like the Asian American girls.

I suspect you already know that. Well, maybe a reminder.

Eh, now try to find your kids by doing a million of DNA testing. Not so easy task though. Honestly, it may be a big waste of time lol. But the benefit may be that you are reconnecting with past people and youll find out many of them took the abortion procedure or birth control or whatever.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
February 24th, 2020, 2:09 pm
If I could raise a boy who was not of my seed to be President of the USA, I might choose to raise him over my own seed who would likely end up a mere high-IQ, millionaire, passive income mogul like myself. :mrgreen:
Gosh you're more pathetic than @StanfordGuy. You almost make me feel like I wanna trade him back in for you. :D