To all the step-fathers on this forum, why?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

yick
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1495
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 2:11 am

Re: To all the step-fathers on this forum, why?

Post by yick »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 19th, 2020, 1:41 am
a blond woman or girl is the highest thing in their mind for some reason.
http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info191211.htm

They're not my thing usually, but I am off to the Ukraine and grabbing this one if she is legit. :lol:


Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3328
Joined: July 30th, 2014, 7:52 pm

Re: To all the step-fathers on this forum, why?

Post by MrMan »

yick wrote:
February 19th, 2020, 2:32 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 19th, 2020, 1:41 am
a blond woman or girl is the highest thing in their mind for some reason.
http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info191211.htm

They're not my thing usually, but I am off to the Ukraine and grabbing this one if she is legit. :lol:
What if another guy on the forum decided he wanted a 30-year-old divorcee, and flew off to compete with you? She might be James Bond's type.
yick
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1495
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 2:11 am

Re: To all the step-fathers on this forum, why?

Post by yick »

MrMan wrote:
February 19th, 2020, 3:03 pm
yick wrote:
February 19th, 2020, 2:32 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 19th, 2020, 1:41 am
a blond woman or girl is the highest thing in their mind for some reason.
http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info191211.htm

They're not my thing usually, but I am off to the Ukraine and grabbing this one if she is legit. :lol:
What if another guy on the forum decided he wanted a 30-year-old divorcee, and flew off to compete with you? She might be James Bond's type.
No shortage of women hombre - may the most suitable man win, anyway, if you see her other pics - she has a massive engagement ring on her finger - AFA don't even try to hide their con trick anymore.

Besides - there is more chance of me getting on a space shuttle and going to Pluto than 'James Bond' boarding a plane and going to anywhere in Eastern Europe.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 31240
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: To all the step-fathers on this forum, why?

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:
February 18th, 2020, 8:14 pm
yick wrote:
February 18th, 2020, 7:58 pm
Winston wrote:
February 18th, 2020, 7:44 pm

Why wouldn't you bring a Chinese woman to America?
Because I am British. :P

But I would bring a Chinese wife back to The States but I would make sure it was in the right place - it wouldn't be in the middle of Indiana.
Where in the US then would it be socially acceptable to bring back a foreign bride? Especially if there's an age difference? Can you list some good examples? Would California be one of them?
Btw everyone, I have a question. Suppose an Asian man were to bring back a younger Asian bride to the US. Would they get the same condemnation that an older white man would? I would think not right? Because people would just assume that that was part of Asian culture for older men to marry younger women, and leave it at that and not think much of it. Am I right? The thing is, Americans are taught to respect Asian cultures as though they have some exotic mystique and wisdom that the West lacks, that's why those in the New Age movement are enamored by Eastern Philosophy and Spirituality right? So there are two mindsets here - one is that they look down on older men marrying younger women abroad in a negative light, but also two, they are conditioned to respect other cultures too. When the two conflict, I guess they will just let it go or be more lenient about it. Am I right? So if an Asian man brings back a younger Asian bride, he would not get dirty stares right? Even in the middle of Indiana?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 31240
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: To all the step-fathers on this forum, why?

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
February 19th, 2020, 1:47 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 18th, 2020, 11:41 pm


Why make an exception for the 'cute and adorable blond girl'?
A) To get back at the cheerleaders who ignored him at high school - poor kid will be on the naughty step more times than God knows what :lol:

B) She'll be 18 - see he mentioned Woody Allen :lol:
Not exactly. I've had a crush on beautiful blondes since 1979. My first crush when I was 5 or 6 was on a blonde girl named Angela. She made me feel vulnerable for the first time, so I felt weird about it and starting throwing sand and tanbark at her. I'll never forget that. Ever since then I've been mystified and enchanted by angelic blondes. They look so surreal, like from a higher divine universe. Hard to explain.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1495
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 2:11 am

Re: To all the step-fathers on this forum, why?

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
February 19th, 2020, 8:19 pm
Winston wrote:
February 18th, 2020, 8:14 pm
yick wrote:
February 18th, 2020, 7:58 pm
Winston wrote:
February 18th, 2020, 7:44 pm

Why wouldn't you bring a Chinese woman to America?
Because I am British. :P

But I would bring a Chinese wife back to The States but I would make sure it was in the right place - it wouldn't be in the middle of Indiana.
Where in the US then would it be socially acceptable to bring back a foreign bride? Especially if there's an age difference? Can you list some good examples? Would California be one of them?
Btw everyone, I have a question. Suppose an Asian man were to bring back a younger Asian bride to the US. Would they get the same condemnation that an older white man would? I would think not right? Because people would just assume that that was part of Asian culture for older men to marry younger women, and leave it at that and not think much of it. Am I right? The thing is, Americans are taught to respect Asian cultures as though they have some exotic mystique and wisdom that the West lacks, that's why those in the New Age movement are enamored by Eastern Philosophy and Spirituality right? So there are two mindsets here - one is that they look down on older men marrying younger women abroad in a negative light, but also two, they are conditioned to respect other cultures too. When the two conflict, I guess they will just let it go or be more lenient about it. Am I right? So if an Asian man brings back a younger Asian bride, he would not get dirty stares right? Even in the middle of Indiana?
They might think you're her dad - would they be as judgmental of you as they would with a visibly older white guy? I doubt it as it would be very difficult for him to expose that he was her father (if she was actually his daughter and mixed race - people would automatically assume he was just a 'dirty old man' otherwise) - and I suppose women in this part of the world do go with monied Asian older men - I remember on a flight from Penang to Singapore two (very attractive) young ladies who were with older men who looked like their fathers but obviously weren't based on their behaviour - whom I found out to be Vietnamese when we all boarded the flight and had to show out passports and tickets - no-one gave them a second look though - I am sure they would be judged in America as that's just a very judgmental place all told... it would be a lot worse if you were an older white dude though.

Would you live in the middle of Indiana? I bet you wouldn't!
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 31240
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: To all the step-fathers on this forum, why?

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
February 19th, 2020, 9:19 pm
Winston wrote:
February 19th, 2020, 8:19 pm
Btw everyone, I have a question. Suppose an Asian man were to bring back a younger Asian bride to the US. Would they get the same condemnation that an older white man would? I would think not right? Because people would just assume that that was part of Asian culture for older men to marry younger women, and leave it at that and not think much of it. Am I right? The thing is, Americans are taught to respect Asian cultures as though they have some exotic mystique and wisdom that the West lacks, that's why those in the New Age movement are enamored by Eastern Philosophy and Spirituality right? So there are two mindsets here - one is that they look down on older men marrying younger women abroad in a negative light, but also two, they are conditioned to respect other cultures too. When the two conflict, I guess they will just let it go or be more lenient about it. Am I right? So if an Asian man brings back a younger Asian bride, he would not get dirty stares right? Even in the middle of Indiana?
They might think you're her dad - would they be as judgmental of you as they would with a visibly older white guy? I doubt it as it would be very difficult for him to expose that he was her father (if she was actually his daughter and mixed race - people would automatically assume he was just a 'dirty old man' otherwise) - and I suppose women in this part of the world do go with monied Asian older men - I remember on a flight from Penang to Singapore two (very attractive) young ladies who were with older men who looked like their fathers but obviously weren't based on their behaviour - whom I found out to be Vietnamese when we all boarded the flight and had to show out passports and tickets - no-one gave them a second look though - I am sure they would be judged in America as that's just a very judgmental place all told... it would be a lot worse if you were an older white dude though.

Would you live in the middle of Indiana? I bet you wouldn't!
Not if I were holding hands with her and acting romantic, like her partner. lol. Then no one could mistake her as my daughter. lol

But the thing is, doesn't it depend on how you two look together and the synergy and the age difference? I mean for example, me and Dianne have a 16 year age difference, yet no one gives us dirty looks. Everyone treats me better when I'm with her, even in the Philippines. Because we have a certain synergistic look together that blends and complements each other, as if we were a natural couple. See my avatar photo of me and Dianne to see what I mean. We don't look like a mismatched couple in terms of age. We seem naturally blended. Kind of like Mark Davis and Anna Davis. If you look at their photos, they look good together like they are a natural couple with a certain synergy. You know what I mean? Plus Mark Davis looks youthful and healthy and in shape too, which helps.

Also, some men have that "creepy old man" look, while others don't, even if they're the same age. So not all older men look the same, even if they are white. Some older men still have that innocent, charming and likable look - those types can probably get away with having younger brides better right? Even if they are older white men. For example, if Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise, who are in their 50's, or George Clooney, have a female partner in her 20's, it wouldn't look as bad right? Because those male celebrities still have that youthful look of vitality and charm and likability. So they would not be seen as "dirty old men" since they still look youthful, energetic, charming, charismatic and likable, right? So doesn't it depend on the look of the man as well as how synergistic the couple looks together? You see what I mean?

I highly doubt if Mark Davis gets any dirty looks because he and Anna have a certain synergy together and look natural together, despite their big age difference. Right? So not all men are the same, even if they're the same age.

Also, @Mr S told me before that when you are abnormal or different to others, your own race tends to judge you harshly about it more so than other races do. He says he get dirty stares from white people for being different and not conforming to the BS everyone else does, but asians tend to just ignore him.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1495
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 2:11 am

Re: To all the step-fathers on this forum, why?

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
February 19th, 2020, 9:56 pm
yick wrote:
February 19th, 2020, 9:19 pm
Winston wrote:
February 19th, 2020, 8:19 pm
Btw everyone, I have a question. Suppose an Asian man were to bring back a younger Asian bride to the US. Would they get the same condemnation that an older white man would? I would think not right? Because people would just assume that that was part of Asian culture for older men to marry younger women, and leave it at that and not think much of it. Am I right? The thing is, Americans are taught to respect Asian cultures as though they have some exotic mystique and wisdom that the West lacks, that's why those in the New Age movement are enamored by Eastern Philosophy and Spirituality right? So there are two mindsets here - one is that they look down on older men marrying younger women abroad in a negative light, but also two, they are conditioned to respect other cultures too. When the two conflict, I guess they will just let it go or be more lenient about it. Am I right? So if an Asian man brings back a younger Asian bride, he would not get dirty stares right? Even in the middle of Indiana?
They might think you're her dad - would they be as judgmental of you as they would with a visibly older white guy? I doubt it as it would be very difficult for him to expose that he was her father (if she was actually his daughter and mixed race - people would automatically assume he was just a 'dirty old man' otherwise) - and I suppose women in this part of the world do go with monied Asian older men - I remember on a flight from Penang to Singapore two (very attractive) young ladies who were with older men who looked like their fathers but obviously weren't based on their behaviour - whom I found out to be Vietnamese when we all boarded the flight and had to show out passports and tickets - no-one gave them a second look though - I am sure they would be judged in America as that's just a very judgmental place all told... it would be a lot worse if you were an older white dude though.

Would you live in the middle of Indiana? I bet you wouldn't!
Not if I were holding hands with her and acting romantic, like her partner. lol. Then no one could mistake her as my daughter. lol

But the thing is, doesn't it depend on how you two look together and the synergy and the age difference? I mean for example, me and Dianne have a 16 year age difference, yet no one gives us dirty looks. Everyone treats me better when I'm with her, even in the Philippines. Because we have a certain synergistic look together that blends and complements each other, as if we were a natural couple. See my avatar photo of me and Dianne to see what I mean. We don't look like a mismatched couple in terms of age. We seem naturally blended. Kind of like Mark Davis and Anna Davis. If you look at their photos, they look good together like they are a natural couple with a certain synergy. You know what I mean? Plus Mark Davis looks youthful and healthy and in shape too, which helps.

Also, some men have that "creepy old man" look, while others don't, even if they're the same age. So not all older men look the same, even if they are white. Some older men still have that innocent, charming and likable look - those types can probably get away with having younger brides better right? Even if they are older white men. For example, if Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise, who are in their 50's, or George Clooney, have a female partner in her 20's, it wouldn't look as bad right? Because those male celebrities still have that youthful look of vitality and charm and likability. So they would not be seen as "dirty old men" since they still look youthful, energetic, charming, charismatic and likable, right? So doesn't it depend on the look of the man as well as how synergistic the couple looks together? You see what I mean?

I highly doubt if Mark Davis gets any dirty looks because he and Anna have a certain synergy together and look natural together, despite their big age difference. Right? So not all men are the same, even if they're the same age.
If we are comparing other couples here in China - no - you and Dianne don't look mismatched at all, in China - as you very well know - you have seen beautiful women with the biggest physical heaps going, fat, skinny, no dress sense, looking like a Japanese sniper :lol: , stupid bowl haircut, balding etc - I mean, this country has no shortage of pretty/cute/beautiful women but some of these blokes take the piss out of it - I mean, if I looked like some of them, I would try and make an improvement somewhere somehow but they don't give a f**k in the main - I suppose there is something admirable to take from their attitude.

I have no idea who Mark Davis is so can't comment.

As for the stars you mentioned - who are handsome AND rich - they would get complete heat for dating younger women - look at Leonardo Di Caprio and Dane Cook - very handsome and successful men and of course famous and you would think - that no-one would judge them because they're handsome and famous and there are lots of girls in their twenties who would love to date and have sex with them but by jove! They get judged harshly:

Leonardo DiCaprio Under Fire For Dating YOUNG GIRLS!!

https://mtonews.com/leonardo-dicaprio-u ... oung-girls

Dane Cook’s Creepy Romantic Relationship With a Teenager Raises Serious Red Flags (with the tagline gross)

https://www.thedailybeast.com/dane-cook ... -red-flags

They (jealous bitches) hate and they hate hard - women because they see it as a rejection of them and men because they're f***ing jealous and they can't do it :lol: most men would love to date and have sex with twenty odd year old girls but they can't in the main (and in a lot of cases, they probably never could...) so they use feminine shaming language like 'creepy' so to your question, if you were back in America and you were displaying PDA with a younger Asian woman then you would get judged like a sheep thief on trial in the middle of New Zealand - and you would be found guilty an all! :lol:
Last edited by yick on February 19th, 2020, 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2359
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 12:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: To all the step-fathers on this forum, why?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
February 19th, 2020, 9:56 pm
Not if I were holding hands with her and acting romantic, like her partner. lol. Then no one could mistake her as my daughter. lol

But the thing is, doesn't it depend on how you two look together and the synergy and the age difference? I mean for example, me and Dianne have a 16 year age difference, yet no one gives us dirty looks. Everyone treats me better when I'm with her, even in the Philippines. Because we have a certain synergistic look together that blends and complements each other, as if we were a natural couple. See my avatar photo of me and Dianne to see what I mean. We don't look like a mismatched couple in terms of age. We seem naturally blended. Kind of like Mark Davis and Anna Davis. If you look at their photos, they look good together like they are a natural couple with a certain synergy. You know what I mean? Plus Mark Davis looks youthful and healthy and in shape too, which helps.

Also, some men have that "creepy old man" look, while others don't, even if they're the same age. So not all older men look the same, even if they are white. Some older men still have that innocent, charming and likable look - those types can probably get away with having younger brides better right? Even if they are older white men. For example, if Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise, who are in their 50's, or George Clooney, have a female partner in her 20's, it wouldn't look as bad right? Because those male celebrities still have that youthful look of vitality and charm and likability. So they would not be seen as "dirty old men" since they still look youthful, energetic, charming, charismatic and likable, right? So doesn't it depend on the look of the man as well as how synergistic the couple looks together? You see what I mean?

I highly doubt if Mark Davis gets any dirty looks because he and Anna have a certain synergy together and look natural together, despite their big age difference. Right? So not all men are the same, even if they're the same age.
Right? :lol:

Winston, your insecurity regarding your age and how people perceive you is almost palpable. I remember one time you even made a warning on a topic I wrote not to remind people of your exact age and year of birth, which you want to keep a secret for some reason. I don't know why this is such a big deal to you, it kinda seems like a midlife crisis. And it would be good if it really is a midlife crisis, because if we assume being in one's middle age means you're "half-way there", you will have a long life ahead of you! Get it? Because you're old. :wink:

Anyway it's okay to be middle aged, man. You don't need to obsess over your age, nobody cares. And if you are able to land a girl many years younger than you, almost every man alive will praise you for it, either openly if he's secure enough in his own masculinity, or at the very least privately, inside his own head... some may be reluctant to admit it in person, but there won't be a single sane man who will think less of you for having a much younger and much more attractive wife or girlfriend.

Just live your best life, and don't obsess over your age, or the girls' age. It's really no big deal. And even men on the forum like Davewe, whose wife is several decades younger than him... I doubt it keeps him up at night. She does, but not their age gap! :lol:
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 31240
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: To all the step-fathers on this forum, why?

Post by Winston »

But don't forget guys that the 16 year age difference between me and Dianne, while it may be a bit big to some, is not considered extreme enough to warrant dirty stares from people. It's about borderline between being acceptable and unacceptable. Right? Plus when you are asian, white people treat you like you're a different species from a different universe, so they don't pay that much attention to you. Many white people even think all Asians look the same and cannot tell them apart. lol

Plus there is a double standard in America where Asians can get away with more things that Whites cannot. For example, a Chinese restaurant in America can hire an all Chinese staff, and no one will complain or charge them with discrimination. People simply assume that Chinese prefer working with other Chinese people, or that the Chinese restaurant may be family run. Or they don't want a language barrier in the US. Or they don't care because they look at Chinese culture with reverence and awe, as though the Chinese were wiser and more evolved so they should not be questioned, only respected, etc. You see how that goes?

I'm sure many of you have seen an all Chinese staff in Chinese restaurants and wondered the same thing right? Like how do they get away with that? Obviously because Asian immigrants aren't held to the same standards as Whites?

Also, Mr S told me that your own race tends to judge you more harshly for being different than other races for some reason. That seems to be true.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1495
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 2:11 am

Re: To all the step-fathers on this forum, why?

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
February 19th, 2020, 10:59 pm
But don't forget guys that the 16 year age difference between me and Dianne, while it may be a bit big to some, is not considered extreme enough to warrant dirty stares from people. It's about borderline between being acceptable and unacceptable. Right? Plus when you are asian, white people treat you like you're a different species from a different universe, so they don't pay that much attention to you. Many white people even think all Asians look the same and cannot tell them apart. lol

Plus there is a double standard in America where Asians can get away with more things that Whites cannot. For example, a Chinese restaurant in America can hire an all Chinese staff, and no one will complain or charge them with discrimination. People simply assume that Chinese prefer working with other Chinese people, or that the Chinese restaurant may be family run. Or they don't want a language barrier in the US. Or they don't care because they look at Chinese culture with reverence and awe, as though the Chinese were wiser and more evolved so they should not be questioned, only respected, etc. You see how that goes?

I'm sure many of you have seen an all Chinese staff in Chinese restaurants and wondered the same thing right? Like how do they get away with that? Obviously because Asian immigrants aren't held to the same standards as Whites?

Also, Mr S told me that your own race tends to judge you more harshly for being different than other races for some reason. That seems to be true.
Has anyone here called into question the age difference between you and Dianne? I don't think anyone has - I don't think anyone would judge you two but people do judge - jealous bitches in the main - Marcos makes a point that most men would be thinking good on him but most would think 'lucky bastard I wish it was me' but how it would spew out is 'pervert, dirty old man blah blah...' because most men when they reach middle age can't attract women in their twenties and if another middle aged man can - they're 'cheating the system' even if that man is rich, famous and handsome. Men are no better than women when it comes to feminine, jealous, bitch like behaviour.

So, if you were in America with someone in their early twenties - especially if she was a blonde, white girl - people would hate on your arse in a BIG way - they probably would if she was Asian or if she was black - people generally hate it when you successfully cheat the system - our place in society as middle-aged men is to befriend a single mother with three kids to four different fathers :lol: Which is what a lot of single middle aged men do...
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 31240
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: To all the step-fathers on this forum, why?

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 18th, 2020, 11:41 pm
Winston wrote:
February 18th, 2020, 5:56 pm
For once I agree with you Marcos. I can't imagine myself loving another man's child and taking responsibility for it and wasting my time and energy on it. And pretend to be its father and love it, when I really don't. That would be living a lie. And it would feel shameful too.

However, there are some exceptions. For example. if this child was a gorgeous blonde girl who looked like a little angel, then I may make an exception, simply because I've always dreamed of having a beautiful blonde girl in my family, either as a partner, sister or even daughter.

I'm sure many of you guys would agree that if the child was a very adorable girl with a heart of gold and very bright and cute, that you may make an exception. But if it's just an ordinary child, then nah.

I hope you guys don't flame me for saying that. It's only natural right? I'm not a pedofile of course, but anyone who sees an adorable girl, especially a white one, will feel like they wanna love and take care of her and that their protective instincts will come out for her. Even movies and TV shows show this.
Why make an exception for the 'cute and adorable blond girl'? Why doesn't the equally lovely male child get a chance? If anything, he needs the support more because really, how much more help does an attractive blond female need in today's world? She already won the lottery, man. :lol:

It's lowkey kinda creepy how everything would be different somehow if the child was 'blond, cute and a girl', like what the hell man? Either way, you would be raising another man's offspring and putting your resources into it so that some handsome blond man's genetic code is passed on at the expense of your own Wu DNA, with you paying for the bill. Doesn't seem like a fair trade in any scenario, regardless of the child's perceived 'cuteness' in your eyes.
Marcos, in an ideal world where looks and beauty didn't matter, and everyone was special and equally lovable, then you would have a point. But in the real world, everyone loves something or someone that is beautiful and attractive, more than something or someone that is not. And as we all know, it's easy to love something or someone that is beautiful or good looking. Everyone knows that. How do you not understand basic human nature? lol. Are you not human and alive with feelings and emotions too? lol

Here is a nice song that illustrates what I mean in case you don't understand. lol. Notice that the lyrics go like this "Loving you is easy cause you're beautiful..." So if a song gets it, why can't you? lol. You are too idealistic and egalitarian man. lol



Lyrics

Lovin' you is easy 'cause you're beautiful
Makin' love with you is all I wanna do
Lovin' you is more than just a dream come true
And everything that I do is out of lovin' you
La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la
Do do do do do
No one else can make me feel
The colors that you bring
Stay with me while we grow old
And we will live each day in springtime
'Cause lovin' you has made my life so beautiful
And every day of my life is filled with lovin' you
Lovin' you, I see your soul come shinin' through
And every time that we, ooh
I'm more in love with you
La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la
Do do do do do
No one else can make me feel
The colors that you bring
Stay with me while we grow old
And we will live each day in springtime
'Cause lovin' you is easy 'cause you're beautiful
And every day of my life is filled with lovin' you
Lovin' you, I see your soul come shinin' through
And every day that we, ooh
I'm more in love with you
La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la
Do do do do do
Na, ooh, la la la la la la la la la
Do do do do do

Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Minnie Riperton / Richard J. Rudolph
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 31240
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: To all the step-fathers on this forum, why?

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
February 19th, 2020, 11:11 pm
Winston wrote:
February 19th, 2020, 10:59 pm
But don't forget guys that the 16 year age difference between me and Dianne, while it may be a bit big to some, is not considered extreme enough to warrant dirty stares from people. It's about borderline between being acceptable and unacceptable. Right? Plus when you are asian, white people treat you like you're a different species from a different universe, so they don't pay that much attention to you. Many white people even think all Asians look the same and cannot tell them apart. lol

Plus there is a double standard in America where Asians can get away with more things that Whites cannot. For example, a Chinese restaurant in America can hire an all Chinese staff, and no one will complain or charge them with discrimination. People simply assume that Chinese prefer working with other Chinese people, or that the Chinese restaurant may be family run. Or they don't want a language barrier in the US. Or they don't care because they look at Chinese culture with reverence and awe, as though the Chinese were wiser and more evolved so they should not be questioned, only respected, etc. You see how that goes?

I'm sure many of you have seen an all Chinese staff in Chinese restaurants and wondered the same thing right? Like how do they get away with that? Obviously because Asian immigrants aren't held to the same standards as Whites?

Also, Mr S told me that your own race tends to judge you more harshly for being different than other races for some reason. That seems to be true.
Has anyone here called into question the age difference between you and Dianne? I don't think anyone has - I don't think anyone would judge you two but people do judge - jealous bitches in the main - Marcos makes a point that most men would be thinking good on him but most would think 'lucky bastard I wish it was me' but how it would spew out is 'pervert, dirty old man blah blah...' because most men when they reach middle age can't attract women in their twenties and if another middle aged man can - they're 'cheating the system' even if that man is rich, famous and handsome. Men are no better than women when it comes to feminine, jealous, bitch like behaviour.

So, if you were in America with someone in their early twenties - especially if she was a blonde, white girl - people would hate on your arse in a BIG way - they probably would if she was Asian or if she was black - people generally hate it when you successfully cheat the system - our place in society as middle-aged men is to befriend a single mother with three kids to four different fathers :lol: Which is what a lot of single middle aged men do...
Of course not. We are all on the same side here. But suppose I take Dianne and go to the middle of Indiana. I doubt we'd get any dirty stares because:

1. 16 year age difference is not big enough to warrant dirty stares. It's borderline, even though it's more than what the average age difference is supposed to be in America.
2. We both look asian and whites tend to ignore asians as though they belong in another world. Whites are more critical of their own race, as Mr S said. Also modern whites are taught that it's not politically correct to judge anyone of another race by the liberal media, so they are encouraged to avoid it lest they be called a racist, which is the worst thing you can be called in modern America.
3. Dianne and I have a natural synergetic look together, kind of like the look that Mark Davis and Anna Davis have, if you notice from their photos. Thus we do not look mismatched. Some couples, even with an age difference, do not look mismatched if they have that synergetic look like they naturally blend together.
4. Dianne just turned 30 so she no longer looks like a kid anyway, even though she still looks great and still gets attention from guys and is favorited by the customers at her restaurant for her charm and personality and looks. She gets big tips and personal gifts from customers at her restaurant whereas the other female waitresses do not. So she does have a unique charming likable vibe that the average Filipina does not have. In fact, when I'm with Dianne everyone treats me better than when I'm alone, so her natural likability is unlikely to get any dirty stares, even in Indiana. I also sort of have an innocent look too. So people don't assume the worst about me when they see me.

Btw guys. Here's another example for you to show you how Asians are treated differently. Suppose Jackie Chan were to date a young 20 year old Asian girl. Do you think the western media would condemn him for it? I doubt it. They probably would either ignore it or make a lighthearted tongue in cheek joke about it. Because the media doesn't want to appear racist (which is the worst thing you can be in America now) by criticizing Asian or Black celebrities. And the Asia media probably wouldn't condemn him either since in Asia the media and culture is pro-male and does not vilify such things. Plus in Asian culture older men get more respect too. So Asian media would unlikely condemn older Asian men dating younger women either. Right? Do you see what I mean?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 31240
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Should we ban registered sex offender Dan Cilley?

Post by Winston »

Btw guys,
@WorldTraveler told me once that men who won't love the children of women that they date, who are not their own, are selfish men. So why don't we ask him why he thinks that and to justify it? Worldtraveler, why do you say that? Can you explain or justify that position? How is it selfish not to want to raise another man's child?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1495
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 2:11 am

Re: To all the step-fathers on this forum, why?

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
February 21st, 2020, 8:57 pm

Of course not. We are all on the same side here. But suppose I take Dianne and go to the middle of Indiana. I doubt we'd get any dirty stares because:

1. 16 year age difference is not big enough to warrant dirty stares. It's borderline, even though it's more than what the average age difference is supposed to be in America.
2. We both look asian and whites tend to ignore asians as though they belong in another world. Whites are more critical of their own race, as Mr S said. Also modern whites are taught that it's not politically correct to judge anyone of another race by the liberal media, so they are encouraged to avoid it lest they be called a racist, which is the worst thing you can be called in modern America.
3. Dianne and I have a natural synergetic look together, kind of like the look that Mark Davis and Anna Davis have, if you notice from their photos. Thus we do not look mismatched. Some couples, even with an age difference, do not look mismatched if they have that synergetic look like they naturally blend together.
4. Dianne just turned 30 so she no longer looks like a kid anyway, even though she still looks great and still gets attention from guys and is favorited by the customers at her restaurant for her charm and personality and looks. She gets big tips and personal gifts from customers at her restaurant whereas the other female waitresses do not. So she does have a unique charming likable vibe that the average Filipina does not have. In fact, when I'm with Dianne everyone treats me better than when I'm alone, so her natural likability is unlikely to get any dirty stares, even in Indiana. I also sort of have an innocent look too. So people don't assume the worst about me when they see me.

Btw guys. Here's another example for you to show you how Asians are treated differently. Suppose Jackie Chan were to date a young 20 year old Asian girl. Do you think the western media would condemn him for it? I doubt it. They probably would either ignore it or make a lighthearted tongue in cheek joke about it. Because the media doesn't want to appear racist (which is the worst thing you can be in America now) by criticizing Asian or Black celebrities. And the Asia media probably wouldn't condemn him either since in Asia the media and culture is pro-male and does not vilify such things. Plus in Asian culture older men get more respect too. So Asian media would unlikely condemn older Asian men dating younger women either. Right? Do you see what I mean?
Well, exactly, Dianne isn't in the first flush of youth - she is a young woman for sure but not overtly young - I doubt anyone would say anything or give you vile looks but that does happen. As you said - she doesn't look like a 'kid' anymore.

And I think she is rather pretty and nice looking actually. I think all the criticism of her on these forums has been rather harsh.

If Jackie Chan started dating a 20 year old - he would get heat from it in the western media - course he would. Why does Dane Cook - a very handsome and succcessful man - get heat from the media and Jackie Chan wouldn't?

The only difference Asian superstars have over western ones is they try and keep all that as much as a secret as possible - as you know, if information of which idol is dating whom is kept secret because if that kind of information comes out - they lose fans - because the fans do actually think they're going to marry them one day. :lol:
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women”