Countries where foreign women will like black American men?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Re: Countries where foreign women will like black American men?

Post by Splicelo »

yick wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 9:34 pm
Splicelo wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 9:30 pm
yick wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 9:24 pm
Splicelo wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 9:22 pm
yick wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 8:44 pm

Oh right, it was sarcasm... :roll:

OK, back to square one, how did you get your filipina single mum and her kid to visit you in China at will?

It isn't a hard question, do you know how long those queues are at the PRC embassy in Manila? And if I am right, citizens of the Philippines are only allowed a tourist visa every 9 months to a year if I am not mistaken.

You won't be the first fantasist on here to lie through their teeth about what they're not. :roll:
Why do you want to know? It's none of your business.lol See you said you exposed me right? So if you really had exposed me, wouldn't you be solid on your claims? What would be the need to ask me the same questions again. As i said you dont know what the hell you are talking about, and dont offend anyone but yourself. Haha
You can't answer the questions because you're a liar and a fantasist. :D You know it's true.
No i wont answer the question because its none of your business.
Because you're nothing but a liar... :lol: :lol: :lol:
I wont answer your questions especially because as well as its none of your business it also ticks you off that you are not getting your way. You have not proven anything other than you are so desperate to go stalk my posts from more than a year ago. You poor thing😢tissue? 😂 stalk away because you are changing the world somehow.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

As we speak yick is going through pages and pages of my old posts so he can uncover something to get back at me for offending his precious contrarian expatriate. Im so important to yick at this moment.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

This is why I have respect for @Cornfed and that is because he tells the truth, he doesn't hide behind lies - he's honest, I don't agree with much of what he says and find his racism repulsive but at least you can have a honest conversation with him and even if he doesn't think so, he has things going for him - he has a science degree, a passport from a first world country, he still has his health - his problem is that he has given up - but he still has options - options that you just don't have.

Whereas you are some gormless, lying third worlder who has to make up a fantasy scenario because if you didn't - nobody would give a shit on what you had to say. Your hatred of @Contrarian Expatriate is based on jealousy but you can't spew your jealousy as a third worlder f***ing a filipina single mother because then your jealousy is borne out of your pathetic real life circumstances - and we all know it.

But if you become a pilot with wealth and lots of property in the Philippines :lol: :lol: :lol: then it stops being about envy - you can disguise it better with your lies, and you are a liar and you have been exposed as one. Bad luck - better luck next time. 8)
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

yick wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 9:49 pm
This is why I have respect for @Cornfed and that is because he tells the truth, he doesn't hide behind lies - he's honest, I don't agree with much of what he says and find his racism repulsive but at least you can have a honest conversation with him and even if he doesn't think so, he has things going for him - he has a science degree, a passport from a first world country, he still has his health - his problem is that he has given up - but he still has options - options that you just don't have.

Whereas you are some gormless, lying third worlder who has to make up a fantasy scenario because if you didn't - nobody would give a shit on what you had to say. Your hatred of @Contrarian Expatriate is based on jealousy but you can't spew your jealousy as a third worlder f***ing a filipina single mother because then your jealousy is borne out of your pathetic real life circumstances - and we all know it.

But if you become a pilot with wealth and lots of property in the Philippines :lol: :lol: :lol: then it stops being about envy - you can disguise it better with your lies, and you are a liar and you have been exposed as one. Bad luck - better luck next time. 8)
So you think i need your respect? Who are you to me?.😂😂 The only thing you exposed is that you are desperate to go and stalk my old post from over a year ago. You are going on assumptions. Jealousy of contrarian for what? He has nothing i want. You are just offended because i laid on some truth about black men yet you cant debunk anything i said. Show me the proof that i am a third worlder. You want to get back at me for offending your precious contrarian expatriate. But failed miserably. So far look at the endless assumptions about me you made. And think you are some sort of hero.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

My work has been done. 8)
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

yick wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 9:33 pm
Splicelo wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 9:29 pm
yick wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 9:20 pm
Splicelo wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 9:16 pm
You are just ridiculous. One moment it's a problem if i date a woman in her 30's but get me a younger woman it's still a problem for you. You are talking about how i am looking up visa for filipina on google. But what are you doing?You said your job is done, yet lo and behold, you are going through pages and pages of my post to see what you can uncover to see what you can tell me next. I dont feel the need to explain how my girlfriend at the time got in china to see me regularly because it's none of your business. You want me to answer every question you ask me and if i don't you claim i am a liar who got exposed. Oh i guess my world ended😭😢😂
I couldn't give a shit - you are just some whinging, hating third worlder lying through your teeth about everything, why? Who knows man. Probably some ex-Soviet Union 'Israeli' hating on @Contrarian Expatriate f***ing women you will never be able to.

If you actually go through your posting history and see how many contradictions you make about your own life. You're a joke :lol:

The facts about your 'girlfriend' entering China is that she didn't - because you don't live here, you're not a pilot - I am sure you are in the Philippines and are f***ing single mums though approaching their forties - well, if it makes you happy.
You really dig deep deep trying to uncover something as if it makes a difference to anything. You said 'probably ' which means you are not sure about anything. Show me to proof that i am in phillipines and not China, show the proof that i am not a pilot etc. Not just assumptions, show proof. One thing i can tell you about contrarian expatriate is that he is smarter than you because while you are fighting his battle, while he is just sitting back relaxing.
Is he f***ing one of your relatives back there in the Soviet Union? :lol: :lol: :lol: Is that why you are hating on @Contrarian Expatriate

You could be anywhere, probably on the west bank f***ing a goat. Who cares - you have made this fantasy life about yourself - one minute, you have bought 20 condos in the Philippines, next its several - you have done that a lot with your posting history.
OH MY GOD! Somebody call the police. There's a murder in progress!
:lol:
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Did you guys see what @Yick did to @Splicelo in this thread?

Rest in peace Spliceloooooo!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 10:55 pm
Did you guys see what @Yick did to @Splicelo in this thread?

Rest in peace Spliceloooooo!
What did he do to me blacky? 😂
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

yick wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 10:56 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Im still waiting for you to expose me. You fought contrarian battle for him all while he sat down and watch how stupid you are. Thinking you are some hero who made some kinda difference in the world😢😂 :lol: :lol: :lol: i feel sorry for you sjw. All blacky needs to do is sit back and his little minion toad yick comes out in his big red cape :lol: :lol:
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

yick wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 10:32 pm
My work has been done. 8)
Didnt you say that already?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Splicelo wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 11:07 pm

Im still waiting for you to expose me.
You've been exposed. 8)
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

@Contrarian Expatriate You rant about asian women, white men, white women etc and that's all fine and dandy. But black men are the protected species. It's politically incorrect to say anything about you. But the thing about me is i make no apologies. I said what i said. Black men are extremely violent, have the most stds and all the things i listed plus more. You cannot debunk any of them. And that is what killing you. Knowing you, when someone says something you can debunk, you jump on it immediately. Anyone says the truth about black men, people lose their shit. Yick thought he can silence me :lol: :lol: The guy wants to date white aussie women and part of ypur advice was deluded and i pointed that out to you and you cant take it. In today's political climate speaking the truth is now offensive to snowflakes like you and yick.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Splicelo wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 11:38 pm
@Contrarian Expatriate You rant about asian women, white men, white women etc and that's all fine and dandy. But black men are the protected species. It's politically incorrect to say anything about you. But the thing about me is i make no apologies. I said what i said. Black men are extremely violent, have the most stds and all the things i listed plus more. You cannot debunk any of them. And that is what killing you. Knowing you, when someone says something you can debunk, you jump on it immediately. Anyone says the truth about black men, people lose their shit. Yick thought he can silence me :lol: :lol: The guy wants to date white aussie women and part of ypur advice was deluded and i pointed that out to you and you cant take it. In today's political climate speaking the truth is now offensive to snowflakes like you and yick.
Rest In Peace....
:mrgreen:
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

yick wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 11:18 pm
Splicelo wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 11:07 pm

Im still waiting for you to expose me.
You've been exposed. 8)
Piss off you whiny desperate little toad. Think about this for a second ok. I said all those things which make black men have a bad reputation world around as in black men are the most violent, they can't lead, they dont work well as a collective, they sold their people into slavery, destroy their communities. And because your butthurt self couldn't debunk it, your desperation set in so you went and dug up some random old post of mine. So inadvertently you are admitting i am correct because both you and @contrarian Expatriate tried to debunk everything else i said, but when i spit truth about black males, you diverted the topic to focus on me. But let us see you try to debunk anything i say. Nah you can't, sjw just rush to calling people racist when they can't debunk facts.