Do All Women Marry For Money?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do All Women Marry For Money?

Post by Yohan »

Neo wrote:
April 9th, 2020, 5:17 am
Certainly there is no shortage of covetous, greedy women, but usually they are easily to spot. Just avoid them.

The mindset that women only want money is self-defeating because all women will be seen through that lens. A man should evaluate each woman individually to see whether she is good or evil.
To evaluate EACH Western woman you meet - if you really meet a few girls who are reasonable and are willing to talk to you - is legally risky, time consuming and often is nothing but a waste of money.

In Western countries you need really good luck to find such a good woman, who

1 - is not taken already and is still available...

2 - does not treat you as backup, because she has already 5 or 8 regular boyfriends,

3 - does not ask you for money after talking to her for a few minutes, because she has unpaid loans

4 - has no children/is not pregnant by an unknown guy...

5 - is not a typical party girl, who is into drugs and alcohol, anger issues..

6 - is not looking for marriage because she is now almost 40 and is ignored by most men.

7 - has no criminal record of theft or violence, is against exciting life-style with thugs...

8 - is not a religious bigot, judging and rejecting men of different religious orientation

9 - looks still a little bit nice (no need to be a beauty model, most men are not choosy)

10 - is clearly a straight woman and not bi-sexual, transgender

etc. etc. (this list is not complete...)

I never met such a Western woman when I was still young - never had any Western girlfriend even for 30 minutes.
I also did not expect to end up in Asia, but Western women were a big disappointment for me.
I was surprised, it was not so difficult when looking around overseas...away from Europe.

In this sense, Winston is spot on - Happier Abroad... makes a lot of sense for me.
Last edited by Yohan on April 9th, 2020, 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Yohan wrote:
April 9th, 2020, 5:50 am
Neo wrote:
Certainly there is no shortage of covetous, greedy women, but usually they are easily to spot. Just avoid them.

The mindset that women only want money is self-defeating because all women will be seen through that lens. A man should evaluate each woman individually to see whether she is good or evil.
To evaluate EACH Western woman you meet (if you really meet a few girls
who sound reasonable and are willing to talk to you) is legally risky, time consuming and often nothing but a waste of money.

2 - does not treat you as backup, because she has already 5 or 8 regular boyfriends,

3 - who does not ask you for money after talking to her for a few minutes, because she has unpaid loans

4 - who has no children/is not pregnant by an unknown guy...

5 - who is not a typical party girl, who is into drugs and alcohol, anger issues..

6 - who is not looking for marriage because she is now almost 40 and is ignored by most men.

7 - who has no criminal record of theft or violence, is against exciting life-style with thugs...

8 - is not a religious bigot

I never met such a Western woman when I was still young, never had any Western girlfriend even for 30 minutes.
I also did not expect to end up in Asia, but Western women were a big disappointment for me.

In this sense, Winston is spot on - Happier Abroad... makes a lot of sense.
Except for 3 and 8 I find that mostly true. It will definitely take some providence to meet a good woman in the States and Western Europe. But there are also evil women outside the western world. So a man still must evaluate each one, although classier women may be more plentiful.

I think it can be summed up in one word: user. Is she a user or not? By that I mean does she want to use up a man and destroy him.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Neo wrote:
April 9th, 2020, 5:55 am
Yohan wrote:
April 9th, 2020, 5:50 am
Neo wrote:

To evaluate EACH Western woman you meet (if you really meet a few girls
who sound reasonable and are willing to talk to you) is legally risky, time consuming and often nothing but a waste of money.

3 - who does not ask you for money after talking to her for a few minutes, because she has unpaid loans

4 - who has no children/is not pregnant by an unknown guy...

5 - who is not a typical party girl, who is into drugs and alcohol, anger issues..

6 - who is not looking for marriage because she is now almost 40 and is ignored by most men.

7 - who has no criminal record of theft or violence, is against exciting life-style with thugs...

8 - is not a religious bigot

I never met such a Western woman when I was still young, never had any Western girlfriend even for 30 minutes.

In this sense, Winston is spot on - Happier Abroad... makes a lot of sense.
Except for 3 and 8 I find that mostly true. It will definitely take some providence to meet a good woman in the States and Western Europe. But there are also evil women outside the western world. So a man still must evaluate each one, although classier women may be more plentiful.

I think it can be summed up in one word: user. Is she a user or not? By that I mean does she want to use up a man and destroy him.
Sorry, I was still editing, made some corrections in my listing - you were so fast to reply. But basically my text is about the same.

And yes, I agree, there are plenty of evil women everywhere - however they are less than in Western countries - just my observation.

There are some reasons for that - for example such behavior is not supported by the legal situation of these countries.
And some sense of co-operation is a major part of school-life in Asia, regardless if you are in better-off Japan or in poorer Philippines.

And not to forget, the population is much larger, you have more choice. It is like if you look around in a village with a few girls compared to a large city...

Also, just my experience in Asia, you as a man can talk much more openly to everybody, you need not to be worried that people will make fun out of you if you fail to find a woman - they are even helpful to find one for you...

There are differences for sure, not the same situation everywhere. If you are a man, living in Western countries, means you are 2nd class citizen.