Japanese women?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Neo
Junior Poster

Re: Japanese women?

Post by Neo »

I've never been to Japan. However, I wouldn't automatically paint all the women with the same brush. It may be possible to find a rare gem there. Who knows? Maybe there are some women who don't work all day everyday, or who are recently unemployed, or maybe there are some who hate that lifestyle.

And regardless of a woman's nationality, men should always remember, even if she's beautiful on the outside, she still needs to be a good person on the inside.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Japanese women?

Post by Yohan »

I can only say, that ordinary Japanese women are still by far better than anything I have seen in Europe and not mention USA.
Also I think Japanese women are still the better choice compared to Korean and Taiwanese women.

However keep in mind, that Japanese women in general are not good with foreign languages and are often unwilling to relocate outside of Japan.

On the other side any Western man who is not able or unwilling to live in Japan because of problems with visa and job, missing language knowledge or otherwise missing education/qualification, or because he wants to teach the girl and her parents that all is so much better in USA and what all Japanese can learn from the States, and such similar BS talk - Well, this will not work out ... Accept the fact, that the legal situation might be rather different from what you know in your own country.

I also met Western men who are religious bigots explaining people in Japan, Thailand and Cambodia, that Buddhism is a bad religion and the only way to happiness is with Jesus... this will also not work out - even if the local Asian girl is not into Buddhism...