Divorce Industry Expecting A TSUNAMI of Post-Coronavirus Divorces

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Divorce Industry Expecting A TSUNAMI of Post-Coronavirus Divorces

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

The silver lining to this particular period just gets shinier and shinier! :mrgreen:

Apparently, it takes being cramped up in the house with a cranky, fat, malcontent to make them realize that they'd be happier without their spouse. Yeah, well no sheot Sherlock! :roll:
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: Divorce Industry Expecting A TSUNAMI of Post-Coronavirus Divorces

Post by WorldTraveler »

I could see there will be more divorces after the lockdown. Of course many men will be driven crazy. On the other side there will be many more marriages or people living together than before. I already have a friend that is telling me that his girlfriend who has been laid off will probably be moving in with him and her daughter will probably be coming too. Many men like to be needed and controlled.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Get a load of this "wife." If the poor guy didn't know to launch her into divorce-orbit before, he knows now!

[youtube][/youtube]

And by the way, she's a moron because you can easily fix those jeans in 5 minutes with a large, patch flat-ironed from the inside. Sheesh....
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

WorldTraveler wrote:
March 22nd, 2020, 6:46 pm
Of course many men will be driven crazy.
Yes sir and I am going to be watching the male suicide rate which I believe will rise. Of course the media will blame it on new male unemployment, but we know that being stuck at home with an aging wombat of a wife can drive many a fragile man to off himself.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I'm expecting a wave of post-corona virus babies. The people who bought the hand sanitizer, toilet paper, and chicken wiped out a lot of the birth control, too. People will be stuck at home without going to work.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

There will be a lot of corona marriages too. When females are scarred and the government is not able to help them, they look to a man. After the current lockdown ceases, I imagine beauty parlours will do a roaring trade as females try to land themselves a rich husband.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Contrarian "Expatradamus" calls it yet again:

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

I agree with Cornfed on this. Fear can really tip a couple's relationship either end of the scale. I guess it depends where the relationship was before the emergency situation started. A strong couple might come out the other end stronger, a couple with problems will be more likely to reach tipping point and break down.

Personally, if I was conceived around this time, in 15 or 18 years I would hate to be called "Coronavirus baby"! :)
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

hypermak wrote:
March 27th, 2020, 12:21 am
I agree with Cornfed on this. Fear can really tip a couple's relationship either end of the scale. I guess it depends where the relationship was before the emergency situation started. A strong couple might come out the other end stronger, a couple with problems will be more likely to reach tipping point and break down.

Personally, if I was conceived around this time, in 15 or 18 years I would hate to be called "Coronavirus baby"! :)
You can expect a tsunami of Corona Virus babies being made in the Philippines as the whole country is locked down for 30 days. Men and women have nothing else to do all day as most businesses are now closed. The birth rate for the entire country will start going up.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Taco wrote:
March 27th, 2020, 11:19 am
hypermak wrote:
March 27th, 2020, 12:21 am

You can expect a tsunami of Corona Virus babies being made in the Philippines as the whole country is locked down for 30 days. Men and women have nothing else to do all day as most businesses are now closed. The birth rate for the entire country will start going up.
....and Flipinos in general LOATHE condoms. Getting bareback sex is easy in the PI. Look at how the Filipino population gone up 10M in the last decade. A million new babies in the PI PER ANNUM!!!!!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
March 22nd, 2020, 5:53 pm
The silver lining to this particular period just gets shinier and shinier! :mrgreen:

Apparently, it takes being cramped up in the house with a cranky, fat, malcontent to make them realize that they'd be happier without their spouse. Yeah, well no sheot Sherlock! :roll:

This is very true, I have seen numerous articles and videos explaining why divorces are going to skyrocket during the next few months. The divorce rate in the US already is the highest in the world at 50%, expect that number to go up even more!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

jamesbond wrote:
April 5th, 2020, 7:40 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
March 22nd, 2020, 5:53 pm

This is very true, I have seen numerous articles and videos explaining why divorces are going to skyrocket during the next few months. The divorce rate in the US already is the highest in the world at 50%, expect that number to go up even more!
Serves their asses right, especially the cucked men. Let them burn up into oblivion along with the Marriage/Divorce Industrial Complex!