Whoa! Do BLACK women this HOT exist? If so, where?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Whoa! Do BLACK women this HOT exist? If so, where?

Post by Winston »

Holy Bejesus! Check this out guys. This is the HOTTEST black woman I've ever seen! Do black women this hot exist anywhere? If so, where? Certain parts of Africa or Madagascar or Jamaica? Is she even black? What is she? Middle Eastern? Mixed? What do you guys think? Have any of you seen black women before that look like this? If so, where? This is the kind of black women that even guys that don't like black women, would go for!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info192836.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Whoa! Do BLACK women this HOT exist? If so, where?

Post by Cornfed »

She doesn't look black as such, at least not completely.
TD-40
Freshman Poster

Post by TD-40 »

They are usually from areas in the Caribbean or even some areas in South America. But I'd bet on the Caribbean.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Are Caribbeans a mixed race? Whats their ethnicity? Darker women tend to be more sensual and affectionate in bed in my experience. Could she be Egyptian or Moroccan? Are they all mixed races too?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
April 28th, 2020, 5:09 am
....This is the kind of black women that even guys that don't like black women, would go for!

Whatever she is, the profile looks like she is being a fake or somebody while editing was mixing up the pictures with somebody's else profile.
Student from Belarus, Anastasia, brown hair, grey eyesModel, LOL

Who ever gives such pictures in her profile is for sure not interested in a long-term relationship.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Cornfed wrote:
April 28th, 2020, 5:52 am
She doesn't look black as such, at least not completely.
This is how I know Cornfed is not American. An American bigot would decry that she's blackety Black singing "yackety yack/Don't come back" according to the supposedly-antiquated Jim Crow one-drop rule that most Americans, especially most Black Americans, cannot leave for dead.
Winston wrote:
April 28th, 2020, 6:55 am
Are Caribbeans a mixed race? Whats their ethnicity? Darker women tend to be more sensual and affectionate in bed in my experience. Could she be Egyptian or Moroccan? Are they all mixed races too?
North Africans typically do not become dark as she. If her hair is naturally like that, then more likely she's East African but not Kenyan (Kenya is an East African country but they still have pygmie sub-Saharan phenotypes that are sometimes overt). East Africa is Somalia, Eritrea, Ethiopia, & Kenya. The other three besides Kenya are Afro-Arab descendents I forgot the tribes names. Some of the most ancient slave trade initially began here before the hardcore trans-Atlantic one came to fruition.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

This woman is NOT of African descent. She appears Slavic, but with a horribly bad spray tan or digitally enhanced coloring. Moreover, her facial features and her hair appear European though she does appear to have botoxed lips which creates the racial ambiguity.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Looks like a white girl who had lip surgery who has black skin.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
April 28th, 2020, 6:55 am
Are Caribbeans a mixed race?
They are generally black, with a mixture of white and indeed some Indian.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

She has the same look as Iman who was married to David Bowie. She was from Somalia. I would agree with @E Irizarry R&B Singer that she looks like she is from East Africa, like Somalia, Eritrea, Ethiopia, & to a lesser extent Kenya. Maybe she is mixed and only half black. That might explain her looks. I'm not an expert of black women by any means.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
April 28th, 2020, 5:46 pm
This woman is NOT of African descent. She appears Slavic, but with a horribly bad spray tan or digitally enhanced coloring. Moreover, her facial features and her hair appear European though she does appear to have botoxed lips which creates the racial ambiguity.
She looked different when I taken my first glimpse at her photo. I've been fooled. You're right.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston, this Black woman appears to be of a mixed racial background (African/Slavic). It's also possible that she could be from a Eastern African country such as Somalia, Ethiopia, or Eritrea. Or she could be from South Africa. In either case in my opinion, she could easily be a Victoria's Secret fashion model.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

Winston wrote:
April 28th, 2020, 5:09 am
Holy Bejesus! Check this out guys. This is the HOTTEST black woman I've ever seen! Do black women this hot exist anywhere? If so, where? Certain parts of Africa or Madagascar or Jamaica? Is she even black? What is she? Middle Eastern? Mixed? What do you guys think? Have any of you seen black women before that look like this? If so, where? This is the kind of black women that even guys that don't like black women, would go for!

ImageImageImageImageImage

looks like a very rich spray tan
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I'm sure even @Cornfed would find that black woman above hot and doable and would lust for her, regardless of how he feels about her color or race. lol

I'm sure if she were to seduce Cornfed, he'd play along and go with it. lol. At her level of hotness, race wouldn't matter to him. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Whoa this black girl talking about New Age BS is pretty hot too. Tall and thin and has very symmetrical features. Even with the tattoo on her shoulder she still looks hot as hell. Very doable. What do you guys think?

Wow look at these clips of her full body at the beginning of this video. Very sexy and smoking hot! Perfect long legs too!