How do you begin an online conversation with a foreign girl?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Light
Freshman Poster

How do you begin an online conversation with a foreign girl?

Post by Light »

I'm using an online dating app to message Russian girls. I got a several matches with girls that would be considered attractive in America. Thin, nice face, and probably no tattoos or dyed hair. I'm out of practice since I stopped messaging girls online and my last few times abroad weren't about meeting girls so I haven't really done first messages.

I continue to talk with a few girls that I have as friends in Russia but since I already have them as friends it is easier to talk to them than with a new girl. It's not I'm afraid or anything, it is I have zero idea how to begin a first message.

My first trip to try to test the waters with foreign dating would have been this summer but coronavirus happened.

I don't know how to start it off. I could always read articles again and watch guides but I'm at zero again with opening messages when I was somewhat decent at first messages a few years ago when I was sending out several every few days.

Now that I'm using a popular Russian dating app and both people need to swipe right before chatting, it probably means I passed the looks test for the girl so now its the first few messages.

What would you do for your first conversation? Your first online message and conversation.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How do you begin an online conversation with a foreign girl?

Post by Yohan »

The first question is likely in which language do you want to talk with me, what languages can you speak...Do you have time to talk to me for a few minutes? Wher do you live in Russia?
Something like that...