Is buying flowers for women a useless waste of money?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: Is buying flowers for women a useless waste of money?

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
June 22nd, 2020, 10:11 pm
Lol I knew CE would diss the flowers thing. lol. He's probably not the most romantic guy in the world anyway.

What about overseas in Asia or Russia or Europe? Do flowers work better there with foreign women?

I think if the girl already likes you, she will appreciate the flowers and be glad you think she's special too, but that's only IF she really likes you and is into you.

But only American women would hold it against you for giving them flowers or view it negatively. I think foreign women will either appreciate it or be neutral about it, but it will never count against you outside the US. Only the US is that crazy to count something nice like that as negative or overbearing. Normal down to earth foreign women would not count something nice as negative, especially if it's a long-standing tradition romanticized in movies.
In Europe we usually care more about such "chivalrous" acts as giving flowers, moving the chair away from the restaurant table so she can sit first, opening the car/taxi door and letting her in first. They are not signs of entitlement like someone here might say, they are simple gestures, often costing the man nothing, that shows they care about that little forgotten ritual called "courtship".

Desperate girls from the province who just want a man to support them, their kids and their families probably would be happy to skip these subtleties and go to the main point: I am giving this man sex/affection and I expect a roof, 3 meals a day and some money for my emergencies.

@Winston perhaps at least some of the girls you met in AC fell into this category - they were unfamiliar, or even nonchalant, towards your gallantry because their typical "bf target" is the ugly 60-yo American with the sweaty tank top who just wants to extract sex from her, and little else. If that's the case, you could probably see the "let's get done with it, quick" look in their faces.

I don't have enough experience with US women to be honest. I would imagine though that even the more rigid feminst type could be melted by the right combination of acts of kindness, little gifts and sweet words. Assuming it's worth doing it for her, that is :)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
June 22nd, 2020, 11:48 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 22nd, 2020, 11:16 pm
Perhaps I should take my "romance" lessons from you as this young lady appears so charmed.
We all know what a charisma king you are, CE...but what happens when the money stops? :D
That's never going to be a problem I'll have. I'm too globally diversified. Wealth ebbs and flows according to market and economic conditions, but my dividends and earnings are such that I'll never spend it all in my lifetime.

When I was your age, I often pulled great girls the conventional way. Now that I am older, I use an inducement and the girls are WAY better looking than those of my past. And if you weren't so bitter about what works well for me and others, you'd have noticed that I wrote after awhile the girls becomes BONDED to you without the need for a girlfriend allowance. That is what you can't understand.

But you go worry about you. You've got enough problems dealing with kitchen and food details. I'm enjoying my life to the fullest and if that irks you, you'll just have to get over it.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
June 22nd, 2020, 11:21 pm
That girl never really liked me. So nothing i did ever changed anything. I bought her gifts at the mall. Treated her good food. Etc. She wouldn't even kiss me. Like i said if shes not into you, your actions and charm and niceities don't matter and don't change anything. You're still not her type no matter what you give her. Even if you gave her a lot of money it wouldn't change her feelings toward you. So its a moot point.
Well then you answered your own question. I personally find "gifts" too sappy and counter productive with new girls. Flowers is that much worse.

But be careful when you say money does not change a girls feelings. I often CAN do just that. I would just caution you that I never advocate giving girls "A lot of money" as you mentioned. That is just stupid. Little financial tokens of appreciation work wonders. Less is more here because small little continuous dopamine rushes are better than one or a few large ones.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

CE,
Yes it's true, if you find a nice sugar baby girl whom you see regularly, eventually she can like you and grow some feelings for you, even if the relationship was practical or transactional to begin with. I've seen that happen too. Sometimes feelings can grow over time. Especially if you are there for her, are stable, and reliable to her, etc. And she gets to know you and appreciate you, and you sort of "grow on her" after a while. Especially if she has no other good men in her life that are there for her except you.

But where are you finding these nice sugar babies? In Ukraine? Because usually European girls have western values and pride and honor and don't like to mix love with money right? They also don't like to receive gifts from men they don't love. For example a British girl will refuse an expensive gift from a man she's not interested in and say "I can't accept this". Isn't that the typical European attitude? How are you finding girls who need you in Europe? Is it all in Ukraine?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 12:49 am
CE,
Yes it's true, if you find a nice sugar baby girl whom you see regularly, eventually she can like you and grow some feelings for you, even if the relationship was practical or transactional to begin with. I've seen that happen too. Sometimes feelings can grow over time. Especially if you are there for her, are stable, and reliable to her, etc. And she gets to know you and appreciate you, and you sort of "grow on her" after a while. Especially if she has no other good men in her life that are there for her except you.
True, but I still think these girls need to like you already from the beginning to some extent. The allowance is just a plus factor, not the only purpose for being with you. I think you might be mixing up my approach with Shemp's.
Winston wrote: But where are you finding these nice sugar babies? In Ukraine? Because usually European girls have western values and pride and honor and don't like to mix love with money right? They also don't like to receive gifts from men they don't love. For example a British girl will refuse an expensive gift from a man she's not interested in and say "I can't accept this". Isn't that the typical European attitude? How are you finding girls who need you in Europe? Is it all in Ukraine?
Pretty much college girls all over America now (I have learned a lot from them this year) and in all across Eastern Europe where it has been a long, established practice. Western European girls just don't appeal to me and I don't travel there at all.

Any gift for a girl is a game killer. Don't give them period because they are counterproductive.

There isn't a girl in Eastern Europe who is a student or working for minimum wage who does not love the thought of a sponsor boyfriend. They become the envy of their friends.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

True I agree CE. The girl has to like you a little at least for the like to grow or expand. If she doesn't like you at all, it's hopeless and isn't going to change, even if you treat her good and make her laugh and charm her. Some girls just won't like you no matter what.

American college girls? Where do you find American college girls to P4P with exactly? Isn't that expensive? Aren't they gonna want a lot of money, like the girls at Moonlite Bunny Ranch want now?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

June 23rd, 2020, 12:22 am
That's never going to be a problem I'll have. I'm too globally diversified. Wealth ebbs and flows according to market and economic conditions, but my dividends and earnings are such that I'll never spend it all in my lifetime.

When I was your age, I often pulled great girls the conventional way. Now that I am older, I use an inducement and the girls are WAY better looking than those of my past. And if you weren't so bitter about what works well for me and others, you'd have noticed that I wrote after awhile the girls becomes BONDED to you without the need for a girlfriend allowance. That is what you can't understand.

But you go worry about you. You've got enough problems dealing with kitchen and food details. I'm enjoying my life to the fullest and if that irks you, you'll just have to get over it.
It's all in your mind, my friend, it's all in your mind...

I am not bitter because of "what works for you", I am just being sarcastic because the whole story of the Ukrainian "9" on an allowance of a few hundred dollars a month, all the way to the bonding, the abundance...is one gigantic sh*tcake.

Winston was younger than you, a more pleasant physique and a pocket full of cash, when he ventured in Ukraine (from what I am reading). And it was at least a good decade ago, when Ukraine was allegedly less spoiled by "Western materialism". Despite giving the ladies all the attention and gifts he could, he got somewhere but nowhere near where you claim to be, in your 50s, overweight and - just for the sake of completeness - a less than desirable skin tone.

Who are you really fooling here? That's what deserves my responses. You decide whether you prefer being pitied, or treated with sarcasm, as I am doing now.

All in all, by banging insistently on the same tall tales, I don't think you're doing a great service to this forum. Just like one of your self-help gurus, you are misleading them into thinking that "if you have done that, they can do it, too". Some people have routinely called your BS but I don't think you're helping @Winston here by keeping him floating on your baloon.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 3:38 am

I am not bitter because of "what works for you", I am just being sarcastic because the whole story of the Ukrainian "9" on an allowance of a few hundred dollars a month, all the way to the bonding, the abundance...is one gigantic sh*tcake.

Winston was younger than you, a more pleasant physique and a pocket full of cash, when he ventured in Ukraine (from what I am reading). And it was at least a good decade ago, when Ukraine was allegedly less spoiled by "Western materialism". Despite giving the ladies all the attention and gifts he could, he got somewhere but nowhere near where you claim to be, in your 50s, overweight and - just for the sake of completeness - a less than desirable skin tone.

Who are you really fooling here? That's what deserves my responses. You decide whether you prefer being pitied, or treated with sarcasm, as I am doing now.

All in all, by banging insistently on the same tall tales, I don't think you're doing a great service to this forum. Just like one of your self-help gurus, you are misleading them into thinking that "if you have done that, they can do it, too". Some people have routinely called your BS but I don't think you're helping @Winston here by keeping him floating on your baloon.
Sure you are bitter, and in a very apparent way. But if all you wrote makes you feel better, I say go with all of it. I’m actually glad it’s all a sh*tcake to you. My strategy actually DEPENDS on most guys being as broke and disinclined as you.

I’ve been picking up for awhile that your concern over lack of long term financial security is an issue for you. You bring it up a lot. Now I see that you’re also projecting a dissatisfaction with your personal appearance as well. Bringing up your personal concerns as if they would be concerns of mine has clinical implications that you might want to address. If you don’t, you’re going to stay just as miserable, bitter, and unhappy as you are for the long haul.

Work on yourself and just do better....
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

June 23rd, 2020, 8:58 am
hypermak wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 3:38 am

Sure you are bitter, and in a very apparent way. But if all you wrote makes you feel better, I say go with all of it. I’m actually glad it’s all a sh*tcake to you. My strategy actually DEPENDS on most guys being as broke and disinclined as you.

I’ve been picking up for awhile that your concern over lack of long term financial security is an issue for you. You bring it up a lot. Now I see that you’re also projecting a dissatisfaction with your personal appearance as well. Bringing up your personal concerns as if they would be concerns of mine has clinical implications that you might want to address. If you don’t, you’re going to stay just as miserable, bitter, and unhappy as you are for the long haul.

Work on yourself and just do better....
LOL right, so now it's about my financial insecurity and my personal appearance. Is that how you always face a discussion, by changing the subject and directing what's meant for you back to the sender? :D

So let me repeat myself. My original reply is above so anyone can see that I never mentioned myself and my situation.

Nobody really cares about your financial situation. After many years of white collar work on a stable salary and having devoted that money to yourself and yourself only, it's kind of obvious that you can now enjoy your savings/investments on top of a pension.

What we might care, at least in here, is that you have built an entire online identity based on your (alleged) ability to attract hot college girls from Ukraine, less than half your age, using a fraction of what local sugar daddies can give them. This, despite you being in your 50s, overweight, probably not the stud type anyway, and black. And while I am personally not racist (a%%holes come in all colours! :D ), I can tell you for sure that that part of the world doesn't have a lot of attraction towards blacks.

You have these tales to tell and you brag a lot about them, as if you were some sort of charisma king who can do special stuff compared to other 'losers' who have to pay prostitutes or, heaven forbids, go with normal girls without having to pay. This is, at least for me, the most annoying part about you.

You make up stories and then you look down on people based on such stories. This is what nobody on HA can stomach about you.

This is the reason why there can't be a discussion with you, so long you talk to people who may not tally up to your standards or impress you, but at least are being honest and telling you the truth (sometimes ugly) about their lives. All you can to give back is your BS, and that is no ground for a decent conversation.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 8:41 pm
Nobody really cares about your financial situation.
Not buying that at all because you sure do bring up my financial situation quite often to not care about it. There have been at least 3 recent posts of yours mentioning my financial situation and how I should be somehow worried about not losing it all. Again, that is 100% projected fear because such fear I do not have.
hypermak wrote: I can tell you for sure that that part of the world doesn't have a lot of attraction towards blacks.
Have you ever been to the former Soviet Union? I actually lived and worked in the region from 2006 to 2017. And since 2017, I go back and spend months out of the year living there. So everything you wish to be the case for me as a black expat there, and everything you "heard" from some idiot who would not know is not true.

Even PAG showed ample proof that he has at least SOME success with women in Ukraine and I can tell you, the women in those photos, I would not be interested in in the least. But go ahead and believe what you want if that soothes your feelings and makes your ego feel less bruised.

I would add that if your primary attraction to girls is your skin color, there is no wonder you are having so much disbelief about what I talk about on this forum. That means you are an overall low-value so there is no wonder why you are in disbelief and having so much trouble, your "skin color" notwithstanding.

Also, I happen to speak Russian better than most Westerners so it is extremely east to make friends all over the region. I have access to all those girls who speak no English and social proof comes more easily to me than to almost any other Western visitor. As it turns out, the women I hook up with and date all seem to speak English, but having facility in Russian and understanding the cultures over there has been a boon. Sorry all this destroys your myth that I am somehow disadvantaged in Russian speaking countries.
hypermak wrote: You have these tales to tell and you brag a lot about them, as if you were some sort of charisma king who can do special stuff compared to other 'losers' who have to pay prostitutes or, heaven forbids, go with normal girls without having to pay. This is, at least for me, the most annoying part about you.
I find it most odd that if I am so annoying to you, why do you keep obsessively reading my posts and spending so much time crafting responses on such an ongoing basis? Also, if I am relaying my personal experiences here and imploring others to try to benefit from the same strategies, it should not be triggering you the way it does. In fact, that you term it "bragging" means that it is causing you ego-harm of some sort. Again, you are more than welcome to simply stop reading my posts if they hurt your feelings that much.
hypermak wrote: You make up stories and then you look down on people based on such stories. This is what nobody on HA can stomach about you.
All the more reason for you to just ignore my posts. But something keeps you coming back to read everything that I write and you and I both know you will always be reading them. If you really thought they were "made-up" stories that you can't stomach, you would not come back to read them again and again. Nice try though.....
hypermak wrote: This is the reason why there can't be a discussion with you, so long you talk to people who may not tally up to your standards or impress you, but at least are being honest and telling you the truth (sometimes ugly) about their lives. All you can to give back is your BS, and that is no ground for a decent conversation.
This is what confirms that you are dealing with some sort of severe, low self-esteem issue. When I have some measure of good fortune or success, I want others to enjoy it too if they can. However, you become so offended at others' successes that it hits you like an attack or an insult. Such reactions are often telltale signs of Narcissistic Personality Disorder and other disorders of the Cluster B variety.

I implore you to seek professional assistance to work through all that because remaining embittered and resentful will not make for a happy life as the years goes on.

Go work on yourself and, if you end up successful, you'll see that everything I talk about is extremely plausible. If not, you'll continue to see them as tall tales which is 100% fine with me.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

June 23rd, 2020, 9:56 pm
Not buying that at all because you sure do bring up my financial situation quite often to not care about it. There have been at least 3 recent posts of yours mentioning my financial situation and how I should be somehow worried about not losing it all. Again, that is 100% projected fear because such fear I do not have.
I only brought up financial worries once, because of Covid. And it was a generic worry, not about my finances or yours.
Have you ever been to the former Soviet Union? I actually lived and worked in the region from 2006 to 2017. And since 2017, I go back and spend months out of the year living there. So everything you wish to be the case for me as a black expat there, and everything you "heard" from some idiot who would not know is not true.

Even PAG showed ample proof that he has at least SOME success with women in Ukraine and I can tell you, the women in those photos, I would not be interested in in the least. But go ahead and believe what you want if that soothes your feelings and makes your ego feel less bruised.

I would add that if your primary attraction to girls is your skin color, there is no wonder you are having so much disbelief about what I talk about on this forum. That means you are an overall low-value man, skin color notwithstanding.
All of a sudden PAG, whom you criticises as a charlatan, has legit dating success. So typical of "fake till you make it' guys like you and him, to inflate their own alleged successes while belittling others', and then reverse when convenient. Well, nothing we haven't seen already...

What I reported on blacks in Eastern Europe are not my speculation, they are legit opinions from Ukrainian and Russian people I know. People who are far more credible than you ever will.
I find it most odd that if I am so annoying to you, why do you keep obsessively reading my posts and spending so much time crafting responses on such an ongoing basis? Also, if I am relaying my personal experiences here and imploring others to try to benefit from the same strategies, it should not be triggering you the way it does. In fact, that you term it "bragging" means that it is causing you ego-harm of some sort. Again, you are more than welcome to simply stop reading my posts if they hurt your feelings that much.
You answered your own question. You are "imploring others" to benefit from "strategies" based on your fantasy stories. What you call "personal experiences" are just unverified stories that, as it appears more likely at every new post from you, lack any credibility.

If I suddenly started to blog about how a particular Bitcoin trading strategy could make me "a million dollar a month" and I used "my own experience" as a proof, the average Joe's reaction would be "show me your trading account", or "show me your bank account".

We may well ask you to provide proof. At least PAG had the grace of showing some random pics of him with some girls whose party he randomly gatecrashed, or he paid to get naked in front of him. Doesn't prove much but it's at least something.

But, you know, this is an anonymous forum so it's your right not to provide evidence. Then at least allow us to be skeptical. You haven't noticed yet that there is not a single member on this forum who believes your stories, your "strategies"?

Like I said, the part that "triggers" me the most is that you mock other people if they refuse to believe you, which is not just their right as active parties in a debate, it's also an obvious, natural reaction as they hear tall tales with so many things that don't add up.

If you want a truce, then please at least open yourself up that your "strategies" may as well work, yet some people prefer other life choices, like dating normal girls who have feelings for them, or even marry one. And this doesn't make them wrong or losers.
All the more reason for you to just ignore my posts. But something keeps you coming back to read everything that I write and you and I both know you will always be reading them. If you really thought they were "made-up" stories that you can't stomach, you would not come back to read them again and again. Nice try though.....
It gets harder to ignore you, as you write one in three posts, and most of them are links to YT videos or blogs of people who support your ideas, your lifestyle choices. I am not reading any of your stories. I only started to watch one of your posted videos, don't even remember which one. I am simply reacting to posts where you call me names, which are quite a few.

In case it's not clear yet, I am not interested at all in your "success stories", nor is any HA member here who has already called them BS and may still read them for pure entertainment.
This is what confirms that you are dealing with some sort of severe, low self-esteem issue. When I have some measure of good fortune or success, I want others to enjoy it too if they can. However, you become so offended at others' successes that it hits you like an attack or an insult. Such reactions are often telltale signs of Narcissistic Personality Disorder and other disorders of the Cluster B variety.

I implore you to seek professional assistance to work through all that because remaining embittered and resentful will not make for a happy life as the years goes on.

Go work on yourself and, if you end up successful, you'll see that everything I talk about is extremely plausible. If not, you'll continue to see them as tall tales which is 100% fine with me.
Let's put it this way. If you came in talking about your good fortune or success, perhaps reporting on this or that country and your exotic social encounters, I would be happy for you and patting your back. The way you came across, at least since I joined this forum, is as this brash, arrogant middle-aged dude who has plenty of larger-than-life stories and criticises or attacks anyone who doesn't believe or embrace them.

These are 2 quite different behaviours. One is believable, civilised and leads to sympathy, or empathy. The other is just an attempt to seek validation for a lifestyle that you probably never had, or never will. Wanting us to be part of your mind game. Which might be OK, if you didn't have to resort to pathetic personal attacks.

I am already working on myself, thanks. I think I won't end up the CEO of a multinational or a 4-star Michelin chef any time soon, but I will have been working hard and honest with myself and the others, and that is where I get my confidence, happiness even, from.

Being a legend in your own mind and living the dream which is, well, just a dream, perhaps you'll never be able to grasp this.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 10:38 pm
I only brought up financial worries once, because of Covid. And it was a generic worry, not about my finances or yours.
Ah no. You brought up the subject of the perils of MY financial situation 3 times recently, once because of Covid, once because of the possibility of the American meltdown, and most recently when you suggested I might "run out of money" for sugar babies. Don't lie... Your wishful thinking is quite apparent there as much as you're trying to deny it.

About PAG, he showed ample photos of him, as a black man, in Ukraine with local women. So regardless of what I think of him personally, his series of photos proved you wrong and now you look very foolish. You really do.
hypermak wrote: What I reported on blacks in Eastern Europe are not my speculation, they are legit opinions from Ukrainian and Russian people I know. People who are far more credible than you ever will.
So now you change your story. First you lied by saying, "I can tell you for sure that that part of the world doesn't have a lot of attraction towards blacks." So now you shift from knowing for sure over to hearing "opinions" from Ukrainian and Russian people you know. I bet these Ukrainians and Russians you know don't even exist. And even if they did, it's mighty creepy that you would be asking them about how black men fare in the dating game there. Am I on your mind THAT much? :lol:

But let's assume for a second that such people did tell you that. How much experience do they have dating as a black man in Russia and Ukraine? NONE, so I think I would be in the far better position to know what it is like. For that matter, there are some very idiotic Americans who would tell you that white American women don't like black men. But they would be just as foolishly wrong as your fictitious friends. :roll:

Your skin color doesn't matter if you are low-status, because you'll be treated that way. Your skin color doesn't matter if you are high-status, because you'll be treated that way. What is it about this reality that burns you up so much, the fact that I do better than you ever would in the former Soviet countries?
hypermak wrote: If you want a truce.....
Please don't flatter yourself. I don't need a truce from a little manlet of your ilk.
hypermak wrote: In case it's not clear yet, I am not interested at all in your "success stories", nor is any HA member here who has already called them BS and may still read them for pure entertainment.
Doesn't seem that way to me. You are still so obsessed with them that you are moved to comment and get all hot under the collar. Trying to rationalize your triggerings as entertainment does not jive with your emotive reactions. Nice try though.....
hypermak wrote: Let's put it this way. If you came in talking about your good fortune or success, perhaps reporting on this or that country and your exotic social encounters, I would be happy for you and patting your back. The way you came across, at least since I joined this forum, is as this brash, arrogant middle-aged dude who has plenty of larger-than-life stories and criticises or attacks anyone who doesn't believe or embrace them.
Let's be clear, I don't need nor would I want any pats on the back from you. You're too young, inexperienced, immature, and low-status for it to mean anything. So again, don't flatter yourself.

But you are correct in that I can be all of those things you described because that is the nature of how I enjoy life. You ought to try enjoying life when you have free time away from the kitchen.

I don't need you to believe nor embrace anything I talk about. You're not important but you keep trying to make it seem that you are.
hypermak wrote: ..... that is where I get my confidence, happiness even, from.
Dude, you are not in any way confidant nor are you happy. Your habitual histrionics betray you there. You do try to come off that way sometimes, but it is all too easy to see through it from your behavior and reactions.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

June 23rd, 2020, 11:27 pm
Ah no. You brought up the subject of the perils of MY financial situation 3 times recently, once because of Covid, once because of the possibility of the American meltdown, and most recently when you suggested I might "run out of money" for sugar babies. Don't lie... Your wishful thinking is quite apparent there as much as you're trying to deny it.
As much as you never want to miss a chance to brag how financially savvy and stable you are, I never mentioned any of those 3 things specifically with regard to you and your finances. I do remember writing that, as soon as your cash stops, so will the "love" you get from your sugar babies but that is a plain and simple fact.
About PAG, he showed ample photos of him, as a black man, in Ukraine with local women. So regardless of what I think of him personally, his series of photos proved you wrong and now you look very foolish. You really do.
LOL do you see your own foolishness here? Until a few days ago PAG was a loser who had no clue as to how to win hearts in Ukraine. Now you're using him as a proxy to show (off) how successful black men can be with the ladies in Easter Europe. Pathetic, as well as foolish... But then again, this is what delusional people like you (and PAG) do. No doubt.
So now you change your story. First you lied by saying, "I can tell you for sure that that part of the world doesn't have a lot of attraction towards blacks." So now you shift from knowing for sure over to hearing "opinions" from Ukrainian and Russian people you know. I bet these Ukrainians and Russians you know don't even exist. And even if they did, it's mighty creepy that you would be asking them about how black men fare in the dating game there. Am I on your mind THAT much? :lol:
I have never been to Ukraine. The only Eastern European countries I have been to are Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Romania. You forget that I work in international environments and met quite a few people from Ukraine and Russia (as well as the above mentioned countries) in the UK, Malta and even here.

So if I hear tall tales from country XYZ from a guy I don't know, on an anonymous forum, I should believe him more than a few people I know IRL, born and bred in that country, did school and college there and obvious know how boys and girls think over there. Where's the logic here, friendo? :D

And yes, of course I asked them specifically thinking about you when I asked. That was a few months ago, the beginning of your "gf allowance" thread, when I was actually curious and wanted to know more. Maybe I should have never bothered cross-verifying. Your fantasy world would have had an extra leg to stand on. Bloody reality, always in the way of the best-sounding BS! :o
But let's assume for a second that such people did tell you that. How much experience do they have dating as a black man in Russia and Ukraine? NONE, so I think I would be in the far better position to know what it is like. For that matter, there are some very idiotic Americans who would tell you that white American women don't like black men. But they would be just as foolishly wrong as your fictitious friends. :roll:

Your skin color doesn't matter if you are low-status, because you'll be treated that way. Your skin color doesn't matter if you are high-status, because you'll be treated that way. What is it about this reality that burns you up so much, the fact that I do better than you ever would in the former Soviet countries?
Of course they weren't speaking from the point of view of the black man dating, duh. They were speaking from the point of view of a local who wouldn't even think of entertaining the likes of you. Black men are well liked in the UK and most countries. I personally have nothing against them. In case you didn't notice, it's a&&olhes like you, of any skin tone, I can't stomach.

I am not reporting what my friends told me, about their girls not liking black man, to make a racist statement. It is just one more fact that reinforces my suspicion that you are just full of it. There are so many more red flags that tell me, and not just me, that you're just full of it.

About low vs high status, I might well have less money than you but, boy, if this is all the class you can muster, you really show no more class than that of a little, frustrated basement dweller who feeds on self-help, right-wing and neo-masculinity BS to keep his fantasy world alive. Even just the way you project yourself as the ultimate s&it and dispense "advice" left right and center, says a lot about you.
Please don't flatter yourself. I don't need a truce from a little manlet of your ilk.
Fine by me. I'll continue to call you and your BS any time I want and/or I have time for it. Nessun problema! :D
Doesn't seem that way to me. You are still so obsessed with them that you are moved to comment and get all hot under the collar. Trying to rationalize your triggerings as entertainment does not jive with your emotive reactions. Nice try though.....
You are right, it would be unfair to say I am doing this for entertainment purpose only. I am also improving my written English.
Let's be clear, I don't need nor would I want any pats on the back from you. You're too young, inexperienced, immature, and low-status for it to mean anything. So again, don't flatter yourself.
You didn't get it. You're not the kind of guy I would pat on the back. I think it's you who are reading too much in the fact I am entertaining a conversation with you.
But you are correct in that I can be all of those things you described because that is the nature of how I enjoy life. You ought to try enjoying life when you have free time away from the kitchen.
I am enjoying my life whenever I have free time. Unlike you, many people enjoy their jobs and that in itself is a way to enjoy life. You chose a cosy government job who probably didn't mean much to you, so you have to find your enjoyment when you're out of it. Different strokes.
I don't need you to believe nor embrace anything I talk about. You're not important but you keep trying to make it seem that you are.
Well, that's understandable. When you're here to bounce your stories for self-validation, it doesn't really matter who is the other side.
Dude, you are not in any way confidant nor are you happy. Your habitual histrionics betray you there. You do try to come off that way sometimes, but it is all too easy to see through it from your behavior and reactions.
Hmm strange, I would have thought all the above applied to you.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
June 24th, 2020, 5:16 am
As much as you never want to miss a chance to brag how financially savvy and stable you are, I never mentioned any of those 3 things specifically with regard to you and your finances. I do remember writing that, as soon as your cash stops, so will the "love" you get from your sugar babies but that is a plain and simple fact.
LOL do you see your own foolishness here? Until a few days ago PAG was a loser who had no clue as to how to win hearts in Ukraine. Now you're using him as a proxy to show (off) how successful black men can be with the ladies in Easter Europe. Pathetic, as well as foolish... But then again, this is what delusional people like you (and PAG) do. No doubt.
I have never been to Ukraine. The only Eastern European countries I have been to are Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Romania. You forget that I work in international environments and met quite a few people from Ukraine and Russia (as well as the above mentioned countries) in the UK, Malta and even here.

So if I hear tall tales from country XYZ from a guy I don't know, on an anonymous forum, I should believe him more than a few people I know IRL, born and bred in that country, did school and college there and obvious know how boys and girls think over there. Where's the logic here, friendo? :D

And yes, of course I asked them specifically thinking about you when I asked. That was a few months ago, the beginning of your "gf allowance" thread, when I was actually curious and wanted to know more. Maybe I should have never bothered cross-verifying. Your fantasy world would have had an extra leg to stand on. Bloody reality, always in the way of the best-sounding BS! :o

Of course they weren't speaking from the point of view of the black man dating, duh. They were speaking from the point of view of a local who wouldn't even think of entertaining the likes of you. Black men are well liked in the UK and most countries. I personally have nothing against them. In case you didn't notice, it's a&&olhes like you, of any skin tone, I can't stomach.

I am not reporting what my friends told me, about their girls not liking black man, to make a racist statement. It is just one more fact that reinforces my suspicion that you are just full of it. There are so many more red flags that tell me, and not just me, that you're just full of it.

About low vs high status, I might well have less money than you but, boy, if this is all the class you can muster, you really show no more class than that of a little, frustrated basement dweller who feeds on self-help, right-wing and neo-masculinity BS to keep his fantasy world alive. Even just the way you project yourself as the ultimate s&it and dispense "advice" left right and center, says a lot about you.
Fine by me. I'll continue to call you and your BS any time I want and/or I have time for it. Nessun problema! :D
You are right, it would be unfair to say I am doing this for entertainment purpose only. I am also improving my written English.
You didn't get it. You're not the kind of guy I would pat on the back. I think it's you who are reading too much in the fact I am entertaining a conversation with you.
I am enjoying my life whenever I have free time. Unlike you, many people enjoy their jobs and that in itself is a way to enjoy life. You chose a cosy government job who probably didn't mean much to you, so you have to find your enjoyment when you're out of it. Different strokes.
Well, that's understandable. When you're here to bounce your stories for self-validation, it doesn't really matter who is the other side.
Hmm strange, I would have thought all the above applied to you.
Well, I guess even you lapse into responses of complete silliness when you have nothing else to which to resort.

At a certain point, my beating up on someone so clearly outmatched becomes boring so I’m going to get back to posting things of interest to other posters rather than smacking you around the forum again and again. It appears that you are starved for attention, but if you put in have your efforts of trolling into getting higher quality women, you might not be so bitter about me and my personal life.

Do look into getting some professional help for yourself though. I was not joking about that at all about the clinically observable aspects of your behavior (Psychopathic fixations, continuous gaslighting attempts, Cluster B Personality Disorder elements of behavior, easily triggered narcissistic injury/rage, admitted rumination, etc). If you don't care to seek help for yourself, do it for the poor people who have to live and work around you. Thank goodness your family got your dysfunction out of their midst. You forget that I had to manage and often get rid of toxic individuals like yourself over the years. I pick up on them immediately and while I have my fun toying with them now, they can be quite harmful to be around for protracted periods of time.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on June 24th, 2020, 1:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Buying flowers for a new girl is meaningless. Their purpose is better as a reminder for a girl you have been with for some time that she's still on your mind