Is buying flowers for women a useless waste of money?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Is buying flowers for women a useless waste of money?

Post by WilliamSmith »

Outcast9428 wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 7:56 am
@WilliamSmith

Oh yeah I bought my girlfriend flowers to celebrate our 1 month anniversary of dating lol. Although we are actually about to hit two months.
Good for you @Outcast9428 !

Another related thought:
Women who like exploring natural and wild outdoor areas are wonderful too, because you can find wildflowers for her. So it's even more romantic in some ways... but you also get to save the $$$ :mrgreen: ), as well as enjoying the adventure of finding the wildflowers out in some beautiful outdoor setting. :)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Tsar wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 10:30 am
I'm also very romantic. If I had a girlfriend, I would buy her flowers at least once a week if I lived in some countries. I think it's a physical expression of love and romance. I would have to seriously be into the girl and she should be passionate about me. It would also probably be better after the relationship has already become sexual. There's no real reason to buy flowers for the relationship unless the girl is genuinely passionate and it's really something serious.

@Outcast9428 @WilliamSmith
@Tsar
Good for you! Glad to include you in the list of romantics!
Yeah, I think that's exactly the right idea: A guy wouldn't want to "jump the gun" too early if the girl wasn't obviously already really into him yet. But once you know she's passionate about you, it's at least a fairly serious romantic relationship, and ideally after showing her a great time in bed too, it's great. :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
glanmit
Freshman Poster

Post by glanmit »

Some ladies love flowers and i don't see anything bad in buying them
AveriMurilo
Freshman Poster

Post by AveriMurilo »

Buying flowers for a woman may seem like an outdated tradition, but let me tell you, it can still work wonders. It's not just about impressing her but also about showing her that you care and appreciate her.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

I haven't been able to put much time into it yet, but I've been studying the flowers of the Caribbean lately. (Shhhhhhh, don't tell CaptainSkelebob, he might call me a "lil' beta faggot" and throw me out of the alpha alloence/allience... except I guess I just learned today that @Pixel--dude perma-banned him, so maybe not :o ...)
I am not expecting to live on land fulltime anytime soon, but I have got interested in the native wild orchids of the Eastern Caribbean and maybe even growing orchids.
Just sayin', for us romantics, we could even grow our own flowers and given them to our women, rather than "buying" them.
A penny saved is a penny earned. :D
So if anyone else of Scottish heritage sees this (or anyone else who loves savings as much as me), that's a $$$-savings type brought to you by (((WilliamSmith))), ABSOLUTELY FREE! :mrgreen:
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 20th, 2023, 12:53 am
I haven't been able to put much time into it yet, but I've been studying the flowers of the Caribbean lately. (Shhhhhhh, don't tell CaptainSkelebob, he might call me a "lil' beta faggot" and throw me out of the alpha alloence/allience... except I guess I just learned today that @Pixel--dude perma-banned him, so maybe not :o ...)
I am not expecting to live on land fulltime anytime soon, but I have got interested in the native wild orchids of the Eastern Caribbean and maybe even growing orchids.
Just sayin', for us romantics, we could even grow our own flowers and given them to our women, rather than "buying" them.
A penny saved is a penny earned. :D
So if anyone else of Scottish heritage sees this (or anyone else who loves savings as much as me), that's a $$$-savings type brought to you by (((WilliamSmith))), ABSOLUTELY FREE! :mrgreen:
He had it coming. The troll had a sense of humour but at the same time he was too disruptive and abusive.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 20th, 2023, 2:53 am
He had it coming. The troll had a sense of humour but at the same time he was too disruptive and abusive.
@Pixel--Dude
Hah, joke's on him, now he's wearing the skirts begging to be let back in for more funny jewish troll posts after you smacked him down with the ban hammer, but you've taken over the alpha alloence for good!!!

Back on topic, I bet CaptainSkelebob would never buy his woman any flowers, unlike me and @Outcast9428 and some of the true romantic gents on here.

Here's Bougainvillea that grows in the Caribbean: