What a 32 Year Old Woman is Thinking About

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

What a 32 Year Old Woman is Thinking About

Post by jamesbond »

Interesting video by Coach Red Pill talking about what a woman in her early to mid thirties is thinking about when she meets a man.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
have2fly
Junior Poster

Re: What a 32 Year Old Woman is Thinking About

Post by have2fly »

CRP is exactly right about most countries, but in the US most of these 30+ women are either single moms/divorced with baggage or have mental issues. I seriously have a very hard time finding any American-raised women in the US that are single after 30. My luck is much better with finding immigrant women from any country 18-30+ living in the US.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

have2fly wrote:
July 20th, 2020, 12:43 am
I seriously have a very hard time finding any American-raised women in the US that are single after 30. My luck is much better with finding immigrant women from any country 18-30+ living in the US.

I agree, almost all the women in the US who are 30 and over are either married or divorced and most of the divorced women have kids! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
WisconsinMan82
Freshman Poster

Post by WisconsinMan82 »

Age 32 is also approximately when enough guys have died off so that there are more women in the general population than there are men. At my age there are a lot of guys who are all chasing after a comparatively smaller pool of women, so perhaps women sense this intuitively and that is part of why a lot of women tend to have sky-high expectations of the men they meet?
5/13/2024
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

WisconsinMan82 wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 4:26 pm
Age 32 is also approximately when enough guys have died off so that there are more women in the general population than there are men. At my age there are a lot of guys who are all chasing after a comparatively smaller pool of women, so perhaps women sense this intuitively and that is part of why a lot of women tend to have sky-high expectations of the men they meet?
The thing is that when women hit 30+ their market value drops "bigly". Men 18-50 are looking for women 18-30. The problem is that meeting any women in the US is extremely complicated. When you are done with college you notice everyone getting married. No one wants to hit the bars or hit some house party. People have kids, need to work their @ss off to pay their bills. Their wives get angry and controlling. When you get to age 30 college kids consider you an old fart. Other people that have families have nothing in common with you. American college age girls start calling you "sir" and if they notice you are interested in them sexually, they get suspicious ("why isn't he married yet?") or they want your money ("he is older and single, he must be able to afford fine dining dates etc").

All of this crap only exists in the US/Western countries. When you go to Eastern Europe college age women love that you are 10-15 years older. They consider you mature and ready for a family life. It is also extremely easy to meet girls in Eastern Europe. No one will call you a creep for inviting someone on a date. Plenty of gold diggers in Europe though, but plenty of normal girls as well.
WisconsinMan82
Freshman Poster

Post by WisconsinMan82 »

have2fly wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 9:41 pm
WisconsinMan82 wrote:
The thing is that when women hit 30+ their market value drops "bigly". Men 18-50 are looking for women 18-30. The problem is that meeting any women in the US is extremely complicated. When you are done with college you notice everyone getting married. No one wants to hit the bars or hit some house party. People have kids, need to work their @ss off to pay their bills. Their wives get angry and controlling. When you get to age 30 college kids consider you an old fart. Other people that have families have nothing in common with you. American college age girls start calling you "sir" and if they notice you are interested in them sexually, they get suspicious ("why isn't he married yet?") or they want your money ("he is older and single, he must be able to afford fine dining dates etc").

All of this crap only exists in the US/Western countries. When you go to Eastern Europe college age women love that you are 10-15 years older. They consider you mature and ready for a family life. It is also extremely easy to meet girls in Eastern Europe. No one will call you a creep for inviting someone on a date. Plenty of gold diggers in Europe though, but plenty of normal girls as well.
I don't think I'd want to be a 32-year-old single guy in any country though, even if I'm in Eastern Europe and 20-year-old women are throwing themselves at me. Given my situation, I don't think it would be fair for me to reproduce after age 30, for one, and just like I'm not attracted to people much older than myself, I'm not attracted to people much younger than myself either, and a 32-year-old single woman I'd say is more likely than not single for a reason.
5/13/2024
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

WisconsinMan82 wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 4:13 pm
have2fly wrote:
WisconsinMan82 wrote:

I don't think I'd want to be a 32-year-old single guy in any country though, even if I'm in Eastern Europe and 20-year-old women are throwing themselves at me. Given my situation, I don't think it would be fair for me to reproduce after age 30, for one, and just like I'm not attracted to people much older than myself, I'm not attracted to people much younger than myself either, and a 32-year-old single woman I'd say is more likely than not single for a reason.
:) You are too young. Everything changes later in life. It is never too late to have kids for a guy, look at Clint Eastwood. Who do you want to be fair to? Women? Yourself? Your kids? You need a woman in her prime to pop kids, age 18-27. You as a man mature much older, when you are 27-40. Yes some guys are ready to have kids and start a family when they are 20, but 95% of them are not financially ready at that age and they have no experience with long term dating. Older man + younger woman was always considered a good stable family.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 7:23 pm
have2fly wrote:
July 20th, 2020, 12:43 am
I seriously have a very hard time finding any American-raised women in the US that are single after 30. My luck is much better with finding immigrant women from any country 18-30+ living in the US.
I agree, almost all the women in the US who are 30 and over are either married or divorced and most of the divorced women have kids! :shock:
Many of these Western women, 30+, divorced have several kids from several fathers and are so-called proud powerful independent single moms.

And so what? Let them live their way of life - nobody can force you as a man to socialize with them.

A Western single mom is a clear NO WAY - it's not only because of the single mom, it is also about her ex-husbands who might show up - usually without offering any child support - and disturb you with their presence telling you what you all have to do with their kids....
Expect also the single mom to be always on the side of her kids, regardless what these children are doing....

Legal concern is also a serious issue. Once you are in with a single mom, you are responsible for these children - a walking ATM without any rights.

Regardless what such a woman tells you, there is no obligation for you to listen to her, you might not even acknowledge her existence.
Just say NO and stay away.
WisconsinMan82
Freshman Poster

Post by WisconsinMan82 »

have2fly wrote:
July 30th, 2020, 1:00 am
WisconsinMan82 wrote:
have2fly wrote:
WisconsinMan82 wrote:

:) You are too young. Everything changes later in life. It is never too late to have kids for a guy, look at Clint Eastwood. Who do you want to be fair to? Women? Yourself? Your kids? You need a woman in her prime to pop kids, age 18-27. You as a man mature much older, when you are 27-40. Yes some guys are ready to have kids and start a family when they are 20, but 95% of them are not financially ready at that age and they have no experience with long term dating. Older man + younger woman was always considered a good stable family.
My parents had me a little later in life (early 30s as opposed to early 20s), so if I do the same, that means they will only be older and thus get less time to know their grandchildren before they too die. I am lucky to have all four of my grandparents alive in their late 70s, and I want my kids to have a better chance of that being the case for them. I know anyone could die at any time, but statistics and common sense agree that people who are born only, say, 50 years apart from their grandparents are going to be able to know them longer than other people born 80 years apart from them.

To make this a more concrete example, let's think of the hypothetical Average Joe, who lives to age 76 (average lifespan for American men). He was born in 1900 and died in 1976. He had two sons: John and Jeff, in 1925 and 1935 respectively. John married and reproduced early in life, so his children were born in 1948, 1950, and 1952 - all of them got to have their Grandpa Joe in their lives into their 20s. Jeff, on the other hand, waited a while and so didn't have his first child until 1971. Jeff's oldest loses grandpa at only age five.

Also, younger parents are, in general, going to have more energy and exuberance than older parents; think of the 30-year-old dad who is able to play catch outside all day with his young children, compared to the 60-year-old dad who comes home from work each day grumpy, just switches on the TV, and that's it for the evening. That's an oversimplification, but it still proves the point. The set-in-his-ways older dad who still thinks things are the way they were when he graduated from high school in 1978 isn't going to be the ideal source of advice to his kid who graduates in 2025.

Plus, is it bad if I'm not attracted to females much younger than me? This might change as I age, but right now someone 10 years younger than me is only 7-8 years old...and I'm definitely not attracted to literal children!
5/13/2024
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

WisconsinMan82 wrote:
July 30th, 2020, 5:16 pm
have2fly wrote:
July 30th, 2020, 1:00 am
WisconsinMan82 wrote:
have2fly wrote:
WisconsinMan82 wrote:

My parents had me a little later in life (early 30s as opposed to early 20s), so if I do the same, that means they will only be older and thus get less time to know their grandchildren before they too die. I am lucky to have all four of my grandparents alive in their late 70s, and I want my kids to have a better chance of that being the case for them. I know anyone could die at any time, but statistics and common sense agree that people who are born only, say, 50 years apart from their grandparents are going to be able to know them longer than other people born 80 years apart from them.

To make this a more concrete example, let's think of the hypothetical Average Joe, who lives to age 76 (average lifespan for American men). He was born in 1900 and died in 1976. He had two sons: John and Jeff, in 1925 and 1935 respectively. John married and reproduced early in life, so his children were born in 1948, 1950, and 1952 - all of them got to have their Grandpa Joe in their lives into their 20s. Jeff, on the other hand, waited a while and so didn't have his first child until 1971. Jeff's oldest loses grandpa at only age five.

Also, younger parents are, in general, going to have more energy and exuberance than older parents; think of the 30-year-old dad who is able to play catch outside all day with his young children, compared to the 60-year-old dad who comes home from work each day grumpy, just switches on the TV, and that's it for the evening. That's an oversimplification, but it still proves the point. The set-in-his-ways older dad who still thinks things are the way they were when he graduated from high school in 1978 isn't going to be the ideal source of advice to his kid who graduates in 2025.

Plus, is it bad if I'm not attracted to females much younger than me? This might change as I age, but right now someone 10 years younger than me is only 7-8 years old...and I'm definitely not attracted to literal children!
Of course you are not attracted to someone much younger than you, but as you get older the age of girls that are suitable for a family will stay the same: 18 - 27. I don't know why would anyone consider 40-50 year old women attractive. Most girls seriously let themselves go after 30, plus you have to deal with their baggage, their kids from failed relationships and all kinds of other issues.

I agree that being a young parent is a much better deal if you are actually able to care of the kid(s) and marry someone decent. The risk is too high if you live in the US. If you get divorced you lose everything to that woman. This forum has plenty of information about why marriage in Western countries is not a good deal for men. I was absolutely against marriage when I was younger, I am now slowly changing my mind. But I am now much more mature and experienced. It would've been a huge failure if I did marry when I was fresh out of college.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

As per the Moslem Rule, I (55) am now pretty much looking at women over 30. As I plan to keep such a woman in her native EE, at least for a while, I will have plenty of opportunity to see how she adjusts; if she is showing any problems, then she will not be asked to come to the USA until I get old enough that I won't feel like traveling to see her.