Dilbert Creator Scott Adams 63, Engaged to Kristina Basham Age 31

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Dilbert Creator Scott Adams 63, Engaged to Kristina Basham Age 31

Post by jamesbond »

This is pretty interesting Dilbert creator Scott Adams age 63 is engaged to be married to Kristina Basham age 31. It helps that he has an estimated net worth of between 75 and 80 million dollars! He was married once before from 2006 to 2014, so this is going to be his second marriage.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Re: Dilbert Creator Scott Adams 63, Engaged to Kristina Basham Age 31

Post by MatureDJ »

Mogs me.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

That whore was an old crone of 31? That makes it even stupider.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

jamesbond wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 8:36 pm
This is pretty interesting Dilbert creator Scott Adams age 63 is engaged to be married to Kristina Basham age 31. It helps that he has an estimated net worth of between 75 and 80 million dollars! He was married once before from 2006 to 2014, so this is going to be his second marriage.

I skipped around on this video a bit. He looked at the man's Twitter feed and hers. The girl had pictures of them together. He had posts about politics and science. He suggested maybe she was more into him than he was into her.

I don't do Twitter unless I have to. But my wife and I are both active on Facebook. She posts pictures of me and the kids. I have been on Facebook since the year after it went online. Maybe I have posted a few pictures of my wife. I've got a little bit of a security concern, enough to where I didn't want to post the kids when they are little. One of them is an adult. I just don't post pictures on Facebook. I think I posted maybe 4 food pics since I've been there, like if I actually made something. I use Facebook as a discussion forum and to share a few thoughts from time to time... and to message or call people.

I don't think that means my wife is more into me or the kids.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Wealthy old mfers are easier for women to use when they have so much wealth.
If I ever got wealthy I'm never settling down. They would be surprised if they thought they would inherit my money after I die
because it would go to my brother, or another family member I care about. She wouldn't get dick.