Foreign Chat Web

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
re85with
Freshman Poster

Foreign Chat Web

Post by re85with »

Hello, I am Ernest. I can relate to many men who are single, lonely, or disappointed with local dating, But, I am close to a translator and real estate agent named Elizabeth who lives in Odessa, Ukraine. She has many ladies in her dating agency looking for good men. The ladies have difficulty finding true love where they live. I know that as a fact because I have been there twice in a row plus have heard the same things from other men who have gone to Odessa. So, Elizabeth and I have started a Skype video chatting business called “Foreign Chat Web”. We want to create solid and happy marriages between her Ukrainian ladies and men around the world.
If you are a male looking for true love and happiness with the right female, here are the benefits you would get as a possible customer:

1. FREE video chat with Elizabeth
2. Plenty of information from her about the Ukrainian culture, ladies, etc.
3. Choice of a lady for your PAID video chat
4. Comfort, ease of conversation, etc. during your PAID video chat
5. Ongoing communication with Elizabeth
6. Unlimited support and hope to find your future wife or girlfriend in Odessa, Ukraine

Please send me and Elizabeth a message at “Foreign Chat Web” Facebook page or facebook.com/foreignchatweb.

We would love to hear from you.
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D