What country is best for guys with ASD / Autism ?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What country is best for guys with ASD / Autism ?

Post by yick »

hypermak wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 9:29 pm
Spencer wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 12:31 pm
here have freedom no lockdown so can take break go out go mall walk anything just mask inside shop and i not pretend be busy importance expat so have time for help out wiseton expose trash garbage like you
Good, so find yourself a job, or another website to build, so you can stop trolling.
DON'T FEED THE TROLL! Didn't you give me this advice the other day? :lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

yick wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 10:25 pm
hypermak wrote:
Spencer wrote:
here have freedom no lockdown so can take break go out go mall walk anything just mask inside shop and i not pretend be busy importance expat so have time for help out wiseton expose trash garbage like you
Good, so find yourself a job, or another website to build, so you can stop trolling.
LOL I know...guilty as charged :D
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
Spencer wrote:
Wiseton is hero for me and he bossman at happy abord so i stay put and you bigest fony here because you try hide real badman intentionings

i am truther not troller and truthing my mision here because i see what 100% real happen and i must support wiseton to end protect from badman cyber unerworlder for wiseton i have back as truthng soldier

i never ever say something not true and now at presence moment you know in heart you are the man who post before on name public duende and stealty troll with egomania problem and biter envy hate gainsting the blackman especilment the america hiphopping icon same maybe you jelous for kpoper icon but only guess about koreaone not sure

i not know anything how building website and never ever do this
Last edited by Spencer on August 11th, 2020, 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

yick wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 10:25 pm
hypermak wrote:
Spencer wrote:
Anyone pretend be fake young chefman and lie left right center is true trol my only problem is bad write gramar style but my conent 100% truth for truthers so shushsup yick you overhill wash up third tier lo wage english teach slave in land where deep down local look you like sub human botom class unwelcom forner

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Greenandblue
Freshman Poster

Post by Greenandblue »

hypermak wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 5:26 am
Greenandblue wrote:
August 9th, 2020, 6:23 pm
Long term visitor of this community.

[...]

Anyhow, I wanted to ask what country do you think is more suited [...]? What country to you think they would have a higher success rate or chance of finding a woman to settle down with ?

I would sincerely appreciate all responses and opinions.

Regards and kind greetings to all !!
You know the answer, mate. Wait until flights resume and take a flight to the Philippines. If you can afford it, try and find a girl here, flesh and bones. Avoid dating sites, if you can, and avoid grounding your relationships on a few Skype calls. Good luck!
Jeez, this whole posting advice thing is scary. Its akin to being fed to the lions lol. But, I sincerely thank you Hypermak for your input. I have previously heard others, rave about the opportunities to be had in the Philippines and it providing a somewhat fairer crack of the whip that the West for guys like myself.
Greenandblue
Freshman Poster

Post by Greenandblue »

HappyGuy wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 9:28 pm
Greenandblue wrote:
August 9th, 2020, 6:23 pm
My impression is that women here prefer someone that is more forthright, assertive and a charismatic talker, unfortunately all the things I am not.
All women are like that so if you can meet them half way and reduce your autism by working at it then you're more likely to succeed. Going abroad is a good idea because you won't be as complacent and women might be more forgiving of your quirks or they might go easy on you because you're a foreigner and you're learning the language.

My impression is people are less disgusted by social awkwardness in the colder parts of Europe not counting the UK. But if that used to be true it's probably changing quickly from immigration and media culture but you might try there first because it's close to England. You should have done something about your predicament much sooner in life but I don't agree that you need to throw in the towel and become a sex tourist or whoremonger in Asia just yet. You're still young and your social skills will improve once you have more experience with women.

Just don't end up a "son-husband" being married to your mom. :shock:

Thank you so Happy Guy for your advice. I was actually diagnosed fairly late in my adulthood but I kind of always knew something was off so to speak about myself (not just the benign shyness or social anxiety), not meaning to cause offence to fellow ASDers by using that term.

Instinctively, I know that subject to me working on self improvement and being the best version of myself, like you mentioned: to try to reduce my autistic traits, then I strongly believe that I would off the bat fair better abroad in terms of getting a partner. I know that women do want a certain level of confidence or for want of a better phrase "being assured of yourself."But my experience, especially in London, that there is this prevailing attitude that women want someone that is from Eastenders or something, someone with a silver tongue and all the cockiness to boot with it. It's a mould that I have tried to contort myself into unsuccessfully.

I actually will be moving, hopefully within the year, further up north in the UK. I probably won't fair any better in terms of attracting the fairer gender but I just want to get away from the chaos that is London. This move is just a temporary stop gap, until I am hopefully successful in achieving my aim of moving abroad.

One of the other posters, was kind enough to suggest the Philippines as a possible destination. I have previously heard a lot of positive feedback about the Philippines. If say I wanted to stay within Europe, what country would you recommend ? Considering such factors such as finding employment, language, cost of living and what are the people like of the prospective country/countries ? A distant cousin of mine lives in Switzerland and he has a similar disposition to myself but he's not on the ASD scale and he really enjoys it over there. He tells me that people over there are more conscious of peoples’ personal space and the unnecessary needless blabber that is small talk is not as common as it is in the UK.

Lol. Yeah, unfortunately I cannot become a son/husband, the very thought is nauseating. My mum actually, passed away two years ago from metastatic breast cancer.

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Greenandblue wrote:
August 11th, 2020, 11:03 am
Jeez, this whole posting advice thing is scary. Its akin to being fed to the lions lol. But, I sincerely thank you Hypermak for your input. I have previously heard others, rave about the opportunities to be had in the Philippines and it providing a somewhat fairer crack of the whip that the West for guys like myself.
I moved here in the Philippines for work but, let's admit it, also because I like sex and I know that getting cute girls here is like shooting fish in a barrel. The Filipinas are probably the most patient girls in the world and, so long they know they are with a kind man who takes care of them and their (extended) families, they are prepared to overlook anything: age gap and ill health, physical appearance and defects, psychological and behavioural conditions, etc.

One may say they are only looking for someone who will give them financial security, and you would be right. However, from what I have seen, what they give in return for the "gift" of being loved and not having to worry about having a roof, putting food on the table and paying for the kids' education, is genuine love and respect. Yes, rotten apples do exist and they tend to be in much higher numbers on dating sites and "mail order bride" services.

That's why, if you have money and time to spare, you might well spend a couple of weeks here, just to test the ground and see if this is really the place for you. Who knows, you may find the kind of serenity and warmth that Britan hasn't been able to give you, so far.

Good luck!
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Greenandblue sorry from first posting i suspecting you old troll come here sometime with different name and now i see 100% you seem serious

i agree philipine good place and probly one of best for guys who in any way social chalenged and most on this forum are like that i thinking even wiseton

if you look genuinity philipine definiltly one of best runer up might be indonesia but more languages problems or cambodia with even more language problem and for cambodia mostly not dating just prospection for mariage

read yick and see latinmerica more chalenging and judging especilamente colombia argentina brazil peru but have difrente nuance so read recent thread by yick

wiseton promisland russia or ukrainia maybe great fun and flirting and some unique type or maybe ones who ok for pay like same contarian same stanfordguy

madgascar have some girl look asia and have maybe similar with indonsia or even phlipine if you good speak french

of course of like blackgirl africa so huge but many guy not like for date

apologizing for not take post serious before hope you can become a real happy happy aborder

Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

There are countries that can be friendly to persons with autism/ASD, but there are countries people with autism especially better flee from like mad! Countries outside the USA where no person with autism should ever set foot on their soil include; North Korea, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia, Cuba, Haiti, and really the entire Middle East.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Mercury wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 12:37 am
There are countries that can be friendly to persons with autism/ASD, but there are countries people with autism especially better flee from like mad! Countries outside the USA where no person with autism should ever set foot on their soil include; North Korea, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia, Cuba, Haiti, and really the entire Middle East.
Can I ask why or how you developed that list? Why is North Korea on that list?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Tsar wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 12:46 am
Mercury wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 12:37 am
Can I ask why or how you developed that list? Why is North Korea on that list?
Being in North Korea is like being in a prison. North Korea is a totalitarian dictatorship. There are things you can even do in the United States (such as telling the government what needs to be done, owning/reading a Bible, even trivial things like having a Christmas tree, celebrating Christmas, and so forth) that will get you arrested and thrown into a horribly filthy, disease-infested gulag and even publicly executed, and not only you, but also three generations of your extended family! Kim Jong-Un is a cold, evil, and ruthless demon of a dictator. And worse than that, North Korean culture exalts Kim Il-Sung, Kim Jong-Il, and Kim Jong-Un all the way to a god-like status. And North Koreans are expected to worship them like gods. Worshipping anything/anyone else in North Korea is a capital felony in that country. There are rumors of people being thrown into the gulags for not actively crying during Kim Jong-Il's funeral! And saying that the Kim dynasty has brought nothing but trouble, poverty, and hunger to North Korea is the surest way to end up facing 3 riflemen that will blast you to shreds in front of crowds of people. Even leaving North Korea is a sure way to end up facing public execution if you are caught.