Too many stupid mentally ill freaks on here

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Too many stupid mentally ill freaks on here

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
December 5th, 2020, 7:34 am
Italianman wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 9:22 am
Winston wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 8:07 pm
Italianman wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 2:31 pm
This dude is the same as Hypermak. Just take a trip to the Philippines and share a photo of you with a local female who looks better than his jungle queen. :lol:

That'll set off the hate machine.

Many white supremacists believe that Asian women are their property and since he's super stupid and can't remember anything for 10 minutes, he won't remember writing hate material and then wonder why you're picking on him... but once confronted he'll roll into a bell like a p***y :/
Rock wants you guys to know that that guy above PAG is posting is a guy named Justin Wren. See below.

[12/3, 11:57 AM] Rock Philippines: Winston will you expose to the forum that the guy below is JUSTIN WREN?
[12/3, 12:01 PM] Winston Wu: Who is justin wren? What do i say about him?
[12/3, 12:02 PM] Rock Philippines: PAG posts his picture sometimes and claims it's Marco Zeitola. But he's actually an MMA fighter who went to the Congo to help Pygmies hence the photos of him with those people. Nobody else on forum seems to know who he is, they think he's just some random dude PAG got from the Internet.
[12/3, 12:03 PM] Rock Philippines: PAG also uses his image on Culture Whiz and claims he is Marcos
Well obviously the real Marco Zeitola is some 60-year-old pervert with too much time on his hands.

He claims to be a 28-year-old ex-underwear model living with the smartest woman in the Philippines in the middle of nowhere :lol: . Of course, it's totally bogus. But who cares? This is not a serious website. The premise sounds interesting, but basically a place for crazy people. Whatever ridiculous nonsense you like you can make it up here. People having sex with lizards. The Illuminati and the Order of the New Age. Rihanna is the devil. 9/11 as well as JFK. Ah, yawn. The hypotheses are all all too pedestrian here. The World is flat, murdering women, blacks and Jews, Hitler was a good man, there is no moon, ancient race myths, the Earth is empty, dinosaurs helped create the pyramids, we all live in the Matrix, Siri will foresee the apocalypse, etc. Crazy town USA. Zeitola being an MMA fighter was an inside joke. I just come here once or twice a year for a couple of chuckles and to help businesses remove items from search results. Nothing more.

I noticed that with Google automatically de-listing hate sites, things are pretty much finished here. I figured I might contribute one or two items, like posting a topic asking if my shoes look good sitting next to a super model, to get things going for my amusement. I read a few tolerable comments and saw that they had created an account saying that it was me. Then, like something from the recent puppet movie; The Happy Time Murders, they mocked and belittled this account.

Only for this account to offer some deep psychological insights into 4-5 remaining posters. I go with friends to the beach and return hours later to a small forum enraged with 50 messages, two extra threads and a poll calling for a ban lol.

Sorry, even jokingly, I will never call Winston "wise". He tells people living in the United States that their lives will never change in any shape or form, he takes what little power they have left, convinces them that it is easier to give up life before they have found the way to go abroad, encourages them to fester in their homes, lonely, restless and nervous because of a lack of socialization. You're probably going to be laughed at for even bothering socializing on this forum. But that's all right... just keep at it because your pipe dream life is just around the corner.

Right now I have to clean up the mess this idiot refuses to address on his website. But don't worry, when I'm done it's going to be permanent.
Hey @Tsar we have gotten quite close over the course of the last few years. You've seen me, talked to me, you know what I look and sound like. Hell you've even seen my wife and family. So can you please tell this clown PAG/Italianman that I'm not an ugly fat dude or a sixty year old troll? :roll:

I know he's a physically deformed black midget with a lispy gay voice, so it must hurt him to hear that I am actually a tall, masculine white dude. He's delusional, sad and long past the point of being amusing so lets put him out of his misery already. ;)
I can confirm that Marco is a tall masculine white guy just like he says and is one of the most successful members of Happier Abroad.

I think PAG is probably jealous of the more successful members.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Aha, it's funny what a weak, insecure, downtrodden coward Marcos Zeitola really is.. He tries to prove his identity and save his reputation by sending in some gullible stooge he has been lying to for year with stolen pictures. Not buying it buddy. The young noble man lives for himself with confidence and candor. The man of old age and resentment is neither upright nor honest and direct with himself. His soul squints. His spirit loves hiding places, secret paths, and back doors. It's certainly a pity that you the lack spirit to post your real pictures. But most people understand that you are are simply an old, cold, boring frog, who creeps and hops around people as if you were in your own proper element, that is, in a swamp.

The true Marcos Zeitola and his "son".

What Marcos Zeitola pretends to be online

It's quite easy to see Zeitola lacks the courageous recklessness of a young healthy man, whether in the face of danger or in the face of an enemy, or wildly excited, unexpected fits of anger, devotion, reverence, appreciation, etc. Nothing he post has any sense of adventure, hunting, dancing, play and in general anything which involves strong free, happy action.

Unfortunately, he is yet another burnt out old man like Yoah

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Italianman wrote:
December 5th, 2020, 11:44 am
Aha, it's funny what a weak, insecure, downtrodden coward Marcos Zeitola really is..
..... most people understand that you are are simply an old, cold, boring frog, who creeps and hops around people as if you were in your own proper element, that is, in a swamp.
Unfortunately, he is yet another burnt out old man like Yoah
PAG,
When you post your crap next time at least learn to read and to type my name correctly, you dumb-ass
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Considering the title of the thread I thought this clip would be appropriate. 🙂
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

PAG is mostly an organic portal or NPC. He is a sociopath with no morals, no conscience, no shame, and no soul. He is godless inside. He has no sympathy or empathy for other, so we should have none toward him either right?

PAG contradicts himself too. If this forum sucks, why is he here? If this forum sucks because of trolls like him, then why don't we get rid of him to decrease bad people here and raise the quality here?

Decent people don't post random photos from online and claim that they are the members here. That's so trashy and degenerate. Is that supposed to be entertaining? If so, it's very low class entertainment.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
December 6th, 2020, 3:11 am
PAG is mostly an organic portal or NPC. He is a sociopath with no morals, no conscience, no shame, and no soul. He is godless inside. He has no sympathy or empathy for other, so we should have none toward him either right?

PAG contradicts himself too. If this forum sucks, why is he here? If this forum sucks because of trolls like him, then why don't we get rid of him to decrease bad people here and raise the quality here?

Decent people don't post random photos from online and claim that they are the members here. That's so trashy and degenerate. Is that supposed to be entertaining? If so, it's very low class entertainment.
why don't we get rid of him
It's not WE, but I in this sentence.

WHY DON'T I GET RID OF HIM... :idea:

It's not our job - we cannot do this. We ordinary members do not have authorization to do it. It is your forum and your job to clean up those trolls and sockpuppets which post only meaningless crap.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dont u guys realize that this pissing contest with PAG is a waste of time? Its so degenerate too. Why not talk about something productive or uplifting? All these pissing contests do is bring everyone down to the gutter. Dont u guys have the wisdom to see that? Why do u guys keep escalating it? Same with the hypermak vs contrarian expatriate feud too.

Yohan dont be so literal. It was a figure of speech. You know what i mean. None of u guys should be feeding PAGs parasitic personality. Its toxic and degenerate and nothing good comes from it. You guys should have the wisdom to see that. Geez.

A lot of this seems sickening and is not even entertaining.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
December 6th, 2020, 4:18 am
Dont u guys realize that this pissing contest with PAG is a waste of time? Its so degenerate too. Why not talk about something productive or uplifting? All these pissing contests do is bring everyone down to the gutter. Dont u guys have the wisdom to see that? Why do u guys keep escalating it? Same with the hypermak vs contrarian expatriate feud too.

Yohan dont be so literal. It was a figure of speech. You know what i mean. None of u guys should be feeding PAGs parasitic personality. Its toxic and degenerate and nothing good comes from it. You guys should have the wisdom to see that. Geez.

A lot of this seems sickening and is not even entertaining.
@Winston

I mean Mr. Wiseton... :lol:

The most important step to get rid of PAG and sockpuppets is to delete all such PAG & sockpuppet profiles and all their nonsense comments.
So far this troll is posting and posting using different names and does not face any action from the adm/mod.
We, the ordinary members, cannot stop this.

Good question, why do we not talk about something more productive?
For example about travel and unfortunately travel restrictions too - flight connections - women in general - living conditions and costs worldwide - hobbies, music, food etc. etc.

This is because almost every thread is disrupted by PAG & Co with troll remarks - whatever your comment might be, the follow-up nonsense comment is coming in from PAG & Co. Spencer takes a rest and now we have as his replacement Italianman ...

To say it directly, Winston, it's not my forum - I don't care, but if you want sincerely to improve the quality of comments, do something about it, clean up this forum!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Whether we get rid of PAG or not, the point is that you guys should not be escalating the pissing contest and adding fuel to the fire. In every conflict all parties contribute to it. So everyone is responsible, not just me or PAG. You guys didn't need to add fuel to the fire or contribute to this degeneracy. It's unhealthy and a waste of time if you think about it. Think of something more productive. Remember, the time you lose doesn't come back, so it's priceless, so best not to waste it.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
December 6th, 2020, 4:18 am
It’s kind of hard for me to be in a “feud” with a poster whom I ignore. He’s essentially in a feud with himself and posting to showboat while no one actually reads what he writes. But I actually hopes he continues with it because it goes a long way towards people seeing him for what he is worth, an obsessed, toxic troll who takes away from the quality of the forum.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
December 6th, 2020, 6:41 am
Whether we get rid of PAG or not, the point is that you guys should not be escalating the pissing contest and adding fuel to the fire. In every conflict all parties contribute to it. So everyone is responsible, not just me or PAG. You guys didn't need to add fuel to the fire or contribute to this degeneracy. It's unhealthy and a waste of time if you think about it. Think of something more productive. Remember, the time you lose doesn't come back, so it's priceless, so best not to waste it.
Hi, Winston, as you know I am already fully retired and I have plenty of time and also a good allowance, no need for me to consider time or productivity any more.

About PAG and his sockpuppets, honestly said, I enjoy this forum like never before. - Finally I can take the mickey out of this nasty POS.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 6th, 2020, 2:26 pm
It’s kind of hard for me to be in a “feud” with a poster whom I ignore. He’s essentially in a feud with himself and posting to showboat while no one actually reads what he writes. But I actually hopes he continues with it because it goes a long way towards people seeing him for what he is worth, an obsessed, toxic troll who takes away from the quality of the forum.
LOL, @Contrarian Expatriate, shall we add "coward" to the long list of your qualities? :)

You are definitely not ignoring me, if you still read every single one of my replies (such as the ones to @Tsar) and you talk about me to other posters, instead of addressing me directly.

We all know what your true colours are anyway. It takes a very special kind of creep to advocate pimping underage girls to prove "success". Of course all of this is done anonymously, behind a PC screen. No wonder you are an utter failure in life, besides your mind movies, and you must feel lucky to be able to get a couple of people online to believe your BS.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

RE the OP;

He's got nothing to contribute. The whole post is just argumentum ad-hominem attacks. Why engage? Why do so many guys engage? Anyone who calls people 'mentally ill freaks' deserves to be shown-up, either in their ability to play musical instruments, their ability to speak a language other than English or a life abroad. There's nothing funny about calling names to people who've found better social life in other countries. Just because you had got lucky (big social cirlces likely met at school or at college), doesn't mean everyone is so lucky. Won't make you big OP (troll).

Stop being manginas, ignore this idiot in the OP. Get on with your lives!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

mattyman wrote:
December 23rd, 2020, 7:11 pm
RE the OP;

.... ignore this idiot in the OP. Get on with your lives!
The OP - Italianman - is a troll and one of many sockpuppets of PAG.

He should be banned and his profile and all his useless comments should be deleted.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

RE Yohan
Whether we get rid of PAG or not, the point is that you guys should not be escalating the pissing contest and adding fuel to the fire.
That is correct good sir. Less attention given to the Itallianguy the better.