Too many stupid mentally ill freaks on here

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Too many stupid mentally ill freaks on here

Post by Winston »

PAG,
PD is not British. Ive met him twice with rock and he is italian in his 40s and decent looking with full head of brown hair and a goatee. I dont know where u get that. He looks fairly young with no gray hair that i can see.

Marcos,
Yeah i remember in your photo that u looked a little muscular like Tarzan in the jungle. Lol. With curly hair. I dont know if you are considered attractive or not. But u look virile and manly like you enjoy being in the jungle. Lol. Like a Tarzan type. Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 9:55 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 9:18 am
gsjackson wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 2:47 am
Twenty years of government employ with just one person to support and a very conservative investment approach should leave you in quite good shape. CE has diversified some into riskier investments, such as Ukrainian CD's a few years ago that were paying around 18 percent, and if those pay off -- and I've not heard about the Ukrainian CD's defaulting despite the regime's instability -- then it's very good shape. If he was in real estate before 2007 he made out like a bandit. Federal retirement kicks in around mid- 50s (so if he's not getting it yet he must have hit on some investments) I think, and then social security starting at 62. So weep not for CE on the financial front. No doubt he can live well anywhere, and quite lavishly in a place like Ukraine.

My first job out of college was with the federal government, at GS-7 level. If I'd stuck with it, instead of getting terminal degrees and doing a variety of things for a living, I'd be in quite good financial shape too.
I think for some here, the psychological pain of acknowledging that someone else here is doing quite well is too much to bear. The coping strategy is to simply deny that it is true or try to paint it as exaggerated.

So much for encouraging others to do the same (and even better). It appears that the culture of the forum has gone too far down the hole of despair, hopelessness, envy, and negative thinking. Guys who live in that hole don't see it as encouragement. They see it as offensive braggadocio and therefore react with hostility.

It is just a shame that the small, handful of members striving for the lofty goal of being merely "ordinary" are the loudest and most vociferous. It reminds me of that old adage, "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink." In the the case of our subset of losers who are "striving for ordinary," I am not sure that thirsty horse could be led to any water. It would rather perish exactly where it stands. So be it because we all are doomed to suffer (or enjoy) the results of our choices and decisions.

But that quiet majority of intelligent posters know the deal because it is not so far-fetched in their minds.
Hey man I really have no horse in this race. For what it's worth, I believe that you indeed are considerably well-off financially. Being in your fifties, never married, no children, has held a good job for many decades, while saving up and investing those savings on the side for years... the money tends to compound. Obviously you have a fair amount of it. It allows you to eat the best food. Dress well. Work out in the best gyms, afford the best supplements and what-not. And as you are wealthy and in shape, it makes sense you get a lot of women. Hell I got plenty when I was young even when broke, so what more if a tall handsome man tries his luck and he happens to be loaded? It's not far-fetched at all.

Anyway we have no beef. But people are understandably pissed off by PAG. He doesn't really share a lot of advise, he doesn't strike me as helpful, just boastful. You've occasionally given insightful commentary. He never has. And for all his claims of living a playboy life, all his pictures seem to be taken in cheap motels with what appears to be hookers, while he himself seems to be a short, out-of-shape African American male. His claim that he is a 'former male model' is ridiculous and absolutely preposterous. And you know that, too. You're not thick, just admit it, the guy's full of shit. You just like how he riles up some of the people you dislike, like Hypermak. ;)

It's hilarious to see PAG call me 'obese' by the way. You've seen me, @Winston and so have others, you saw me as well, didn't you @Yohan? You guys wouldn't describe me as 'fat' would you? Not in a million years. I'm an attractive looking Western male with bright green eyes and wavy hair, I'm in decent shape and I am tall. If anything, PAG appears to be quite pudgy. More so than I've ever been.
You and I occupy opposite ends of the male lifestyle continuum and you know what? That is fine and mutual respect is to be expected. I respect you as a man who wanted to raise children and you have been successful at it by all indications. I set out to see the world and to carve out a healthy livelihood and I too am happy with the results.

The issue is where the two lost souls who are angry at themselves and angry at life so they interfere with the imparting of knowledge here and want everyone here to dwell in the depths that they dwell.

PAG is another story. He comes off to me as a reasonably intelligent person who was promoting his online business, albeit awkwardly. The showcasing of his travels came off to those who CAN'T travel as boasting and bragging so they ridiculed him. As a response, he took up trolling to give the people who mocked him a dose of what he thinks they deserved.

If people don't like reading PAG's posts, then ignore them!

If people don't like reading MY posts, then ignore them!

The fact that the people who complain about members posts STILL read those offending posts with religious fervor tells me that they actually like it in a perverse kind of way. My personal little troll here (no names necessary) is my most loyal follower and reader. I think it irks him that the fascination and regard is not mutual so he posts and posts and posts to try to get my attention which never comes. Granted, that is a fan moreso than a troll, but the overlap is considerable.

If posters are disturbing you, place them on ignore. Other than PAG's alter ego that was unintelligible, I am not disturbed by his posting here. Cornfed and Hypermak are far worse in their trolling. And if you ask me, the plummeted quality of the forum has far more to do with them then with PAG.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

December 2nd, 2020, 11:04 am
You and I occupy opposite ends of the male lifestyle continuum and you know what? That is fine and mutual respect is to be expected. I respect you as a man who wanted to raise children and you have been successful at it by all indications. I set out to see the world and to carve out a healthy livelihood and I too am happy with the results.

The issue is where the two lost souls who are angry at themselves and angry at life so they interfere with the imparting of knowledge here and want everyone here to dwell in the depths that they dwell.

PAG is another story. He comes off to me as a reasonably intelligent person who was promoting his online business, albeit awkwardly. The showcasing of his travels came off to those who CAN'T travel as boasting and bragging so they ridiculed him. As a response, he took up trolling to give the people who mocked him a dose of what he thinks they deserved.

If people don't like reading PAG's posts, then ignore them!

If people don't like reading MY posts, then ignore them!

The fact that the people who complain about members posts STILL read those offending posts with religious fervor tells me that they actually like it in a perverse kind of way. My personal little troll here (no names necessary) is my most loyal follower and reader. I think it irks him that the fascination and regard is not mutual so he posts and posts and posts to try to get my attention which never comes. Granted, that is a fan moreso than a troll, but the overlap is considerable.

If posters are disturbing you, place them on ignore. Other than PAG's alter ego that was unintelligible, I am not disturbed by his posting here. Cornfed and Hypermak are far worse in their trolling. And if you ask me, the plummeted quality of the forum has far more to do with them then with PAG.
PAG hardly has an 'online business' to promote. He had this site, something about expats, I suppose? Had a members list, forum and everything. The posters were all him, all fakes. Culturewiz, he called it. He even made a fake profile for yours truly, using some ugly fat dude's picture he found on the internet:

https://culturewhiz.org/users/marcoszeitola

Guess even a few years back, he must have already disliked me quite a bit. The whole thing just came across as childish and amateurish to me from the get-go and I fail to see how he got an awful lot of money out of what was essentially a glorified trolling project. If any money at all.

There was the whole "Shawn Alala" thing, too. And I believe Winston or Rock or someone else found some links that said he was an employee for a moving company at some point? Anyway, nothing high-end or fancy. And you're a well-traveled man, CE, you've seen the motel rooms in which PAG posts the pics of his 'conquests'... those look like cheap motels and hookers, not like the sort of high-end or even just half-decent hotels a man of value would stay in abroad. Especially if his sole purpose was to brag, he should have done a better job. Lets not delude ourselves, you're a man of the world, you can smell bullshit a mile away, and this guy has bullshit written all over him. :lol:

As for the quality of the forum having plummeted, sure it has. And I agree the endless in-fighting and the online dick measuring contests between members who've never even met or seen one another and make endless assumptions on each other based on no evidence is part and parcel to this forum's inevitable demise. Now there's always been in-fighting and bragging and all that, but it's gotten worse, and it's one of the few reasons I'm sure a lot of high quality folks have left the premises. That, and of course the admins inability to rid the site of trolls... Spencer, for instance, has left by now but not without shitting up and derailing many potentially good threads in the process. If Winston had cut out the most cancerous and disruptive of members sooner, the forum might just be in a better shape...

Anyway it doesn't really matter at the end of the day does it? Those who have a good life will continue to live it. And those who don't, will continue to be bitter. And PAG will continue to be a 5'4" furniture mover from America uploading grainy pics of hookers in shady motels to piss off sexually frustrated fellow members. And the world will just, keep turning. :roll:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Since PAG put up fake profiles of some of us on his website theres an old saying that comes to mind:

"If someone lies about little things, they can't be trusted with the big things."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Winston wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 10:30 am
PAG,
PD is not British. Ive met him twice with rock and he is italian in his 40s and decent looking with full head of brown hair and a goatee. I dont know where u get that. He looks fairly young with no gray hair that i can see.

Marcos,
Yeah i remember in your photo that u looked a little muscular like Tarzan in the jungle. Lol. With curly hair. I dont know if you are considered attractive or not. But u look virile and manly like you enjoy being in the jungle. Lol. Like a Tarzan type. Lol
We don't need you to describe him you overfed imbecile. We can see for ourselves:

[brown hair] :roll:

The guy looks worse than Dan Henderson, the MMA fighter. For him to look like that with cauliflower ears and down syndrome neck, dude must have got the shit kicked out of him growing up.

I suppose you're not too far away from your own down syndrome, which is why you think he looks fine.

Also, how do you know he's Italian? Did you have an ID for him? And how do you know that he is in his forties? Due to the black hair dye? This guy looks like he'll at beginning of his fifties and it's pretty easy to fake an Italian accent.

https://youtu.be/6GKrnCOJqkE

Seriously dude, you're really dumb as rock.

And why are you referring to Marcos? The guy is a lame, fat, disgusting, insecure dummy. He's probably using someone else's image. He grew up without a father in the slums of a Dutch city. He's a former Nazi street thug who just cares for himself. He'll say and do anything. Like most dumpster babies, he made more dumpster babies until they came after him for child support.  He then fled to the jungles of the Philippines to reinvent himself as a devout father committed to Christ. He signed up to receive Dutch benefits using the ID of one of his friends back home. He then found some unattractive bride he could live off. What is amusing about this story is that he claims to look like a male model, but to find a girl to help him, he had to travel to the middle of nowhere. He now lives with pigs shitting outside his door in a mud hut while his wife bags online for remote work (she is too busted to be a bar girl). Did he not mention that he was going to leave this place of hate and become a millionaire? Only to come back complaining about some poster he couldn't ignore? Covid19 must be wiping out low-level jobs, life must really be sucking for these people. I wonder if like his dad, Marcos is going to leave his family? I wouldn't put it past him. Is he still in the Philippines? Aren't they closed to foreigners?
Last edited by Italianman on December 2nd, 2020, 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

December 2nd, 2020, 11:04 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 9:55 am
December 2nd, 2020, 9:18 am
gsjackson wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 2:47 am
Twenty years of government employ with just one person to support and a very conservative investment approach should leave you in quite good shape. CE has diversified some into riskier investments, such as Ukrainian CD's a few years ago that were paying around 18 percent, and if those pay off -- and I've not heard about the Ukrainian CD's defaulting despite the regime's instability -- then it's very good shape. If he was in real estate before 2007 he made out like a bandit. Federal retirement kicks in around mid- 50s (so if he's not getting it yet he must have hit on some investments) I think, and then social security starting at 62. So weep not for CE on the financial front. No doubt he can live well anywhere, and quite lavishly in a place like Ukraine.

My first job out of college was with the federal government, at GS-7 level. If I'd stuck with it, instead of getting terminal degrees and doing a variety of things for a living, I'd be in quite good financial shape too.
I think for some here, the psychological pain of acknowledging that someone else here is doing quite well is too much to bear. The coping strategy is to simply deny that it is true or try to paint it as exaggerated.

So much for encouraging others to do the same (and even better). It appears that the culture of the forum has gone too far down the hole of despair, hopelessness, envy, and negative thinking. Guys who live in that hole don't see it as encouragement. They see it as offensive braggadocio and therefore react with hostility.

It is just a shame that the small, handful of members striving for the lofty goal of being merely "ordinary" are the loudest and most vociferous. It reminds me of that old adage, "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink." In the the case of our subset of losers who are "striving for ordinary," I am not sure that thirsty horse could be led to any water. It would rather perish exactly where it stands. So be it because we all are doomed to suffer (or enjoy) the results of our choices and decisions.

But that quiet majority of intelligent posters know the deal because it is not so far-fetched in their minds.
Hey man I really have no horse in this race. For what it's worth, I believe that you indeed are considerably well-off financially. Being in your fifties, never married, no children, has held a good job for many decades, while saving up and investing those savings on the side for years... the money tends to compound. Obviously you have a fair amount of it. It allows you to eat the best food. Dress well. Work out in the best gyms, afford the best supplements and what-not. And as you are wealthy and in shape, it makes sense you get a lot of women. Hell I got plenty when I was young even when broke, so what more if a tall handsome man tries his luck and he happens to be loaded? It's not far-fetched at all.

Anyway we have no beef. But people are understandably pissed off by PAG. He doesn't really share a lot of advise, he doesn't strike me as helpful, just boastful. You've occasionally given insightful commentary. He never has. And for all his claims of living a playboy life, all his pictures seem to be taken in cheap motels with what appears to be hookers, while he himself seems to be a short, out-of-shape African American male. His claim that he is a 'former male model' is ridiculous and absolutely preposterous. And you know that, too. You're not thick, just admit it, the guy's full of shit. You just like how he riles up some of the people you dislike, like Hypermak. ;)

It's hilarious to see PAG call me 'obese' by the way. You've seen me, @Winston and so have others, you saw me as well, didn't you @Yohan? You guys wouldn't describe me as 'fat' would you? Not in a million years. I'm an attractive looking Western male with bright green eyes and wavy hair, I'm in decent shape and I am tall. If anything, PAG appears to be quite pudgy. More so than I've ever been.

This dude is the same as Hypermak. Just take a trip to the Philippines and share a photo of you with a local female who looks better than his jungle queen. :lol:

That'll set off the hate machine.

Many white supremacists believe that Asian women are their property and since he's super stupid and can't remember anything for 10 minutes, he won't remember writing hate material and then wonder why you're picking on him... but once confronted he'll roll into a bell like a p***y :/

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Italianman wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 9:04 am
Tsar wrote:
December 1st, 2020, 10:56 am
Winston wrote:
December 1st, 2020, 8:18 am
Hypermak is right in his points. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Funny or not, PAG is no longer funny when he starts making threats. Thats when he becomes an ass and toxic and delusional and the troublemaker he is.

PAG seems to create a unifying force here in that he unifies everyone against him. You gotta be a real dipshit and loser to have that effect. Lol. Especially in a divided forum like this where everyone has their own eccentric personality that often disagrees with each other. To unify a bunch of eccentrics like us must take a real asshole. Lol.
LOL :lol:
To be hated here is a good thing. It means you're not a loser mutant freak 8)

I agree with PAG. There is a saying any publicity is good publicity. It is better to be famous and hated than a random nobody. Love or hate, it doesn't matter because both can make someone famous.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Italianman wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 9:04 am
To be hated here is a good thing. It means you're not a loser mutant freak
Except that you have posted your picture and you are in fact a mutant freak.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

December 1st, 2020, 11:55 pm
Yohan wrote:
December 1st, 2020, 9:00 pm
December 1st, 2020, 11:16 am
Italianman wrote:
November 29th, 2020, 7:55 am
Fast forward 10 years and the internet forum is full of losers who can't get women and are annoyed by sexy, fashionable and successful guys. On the forum, there is very little data about actually going to other nations and seeing the atmosphere or citizens. The few things posted are sex tourism focused on prostitution, with debate mainly led by weird old white losers who are also hardcore misogynists and racists.
Say what you want about PAG, but he is 100% correct here. This forum has definitely changed over the years and its current makeup is mostly misfits and societal throwaways without any hope of leading happy lives, not to mention living abroad. I guess I would be angry at PAG too if I had to live like that!
However it has to be pointed out that PAG/Italianman is himself the WORST misfit I have ever seen on this forum.
He never added anything valuable about other nations etc. to HappierAbroad - he is a disturbing annoyance, a disgusting troll.

He singles out WHITE men calling them weird, old, hardcore misogynists, racists, losers, and is complaining about international sex tourism/prostitution, while he offers a few dollars to white whores somewhere in Ukraine and ask them to show him their bodies in undies in return.

PAG's website is made out of fake members like this one:
https://culturewhiz.org/users/marcoszeitola
But why not just ignore his posts if he disturbs you? I started ignoring a certain disturbed member who trolls people far worse than PAG does some months ago and it is as if he no longer exists.

It is called the ignore feature and simply never reading anything they post, ever. This approach does actually work very well.
This is exactly what I do. PAG and his sockpuppets are all on my IGNORE list, I do not read them and do not reply to them.

However there are other members, who repeat (QUOTE) PAG's comments and post a reply to them, and these are the postings I read and reply too.

In this posting from PAG above, I really dislike his racist remarks and also the comment about 'old men'. You cannot blame men for their race and getting older. I am white and now 68. - it's not my fault how and when I was born.

It is really annoying for me to hear such a comment from a good-for-nothing who offers a whore some dollars to grab her and see in her underwear in a cheap hostel somewhere in Ukraine. If he wants to complain about a certain racist/loser he needs only to look in a mirror.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Tsar wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 4:11 pm
I agree with PAG. There is a saying any publicity is good publicity. It is better to be famous and hated than a random nobody. Love or hate, it doesn't matter because both can make someone famous.
You've got it all wrong, mate. As far as I could see, there are millions of good past posts on this forum, from posters who show that they know what they are saying. There's advice on how to travel, where to travel, how to find love, work, or just have fun. There's advice on what to do and what not to do.

You chose to pick up some of the worst advice from two of the most toxic personalities in here. You got fascinated by Contrarian Expatriate's tall tales of a "gf allowance" and somehow believe that you could use a bit of cash as a bait to get underage girls in a relatively advanced and proud country like Bulgaria. Being the cynical bastard he is, Contrarian Expatriate sided your plan blindly, not even understanding that following up on your plan could put you in a world of trouble.

I personally think the whole thing is BS and was just thrown in there to boost CE's ego, another one of his usual tall tales with no evidence. Yet, if it does make sense, it would only make sense where the girl is a mature, independent woman, in her mid-twenties at least, who chooses to give you her company (and more) in exchange of your dollars.

A high school girl of 16 or 17 wouldn't be able to make that choice independently and, if she goes down with it and is later found by a family member, teacher or friend, there would be nothing stopping them taking justice into their own hands and/or leaving you to dry at the mercy of the Bulgarian judicial system. It would be exactly the same in Italy, or anywhere else in the world, my God even here in the Philippines!

I don't know how to begin to tell you how much trouble this could spell for you, especially if you don't speak the language, you have no legal protection and you will have no idea how to deal with an angry father, brother or gang of male friends, a policeman, or similar.

No offense @Tsar but, from your writing, you do come across as a socially inept person with little to no experience with sex or relationships. You may be in your 30s but your sexual development might be stunted, stuck in your teenage or pre-teenage years. While I do understand that, the time to hang out with real teenagers 15 years younger than you is over. You simply cannot do it without attracting a lot of suspicion and potentially a lot of trouble, this anywhere in the world: Bulgaria, Russia, Italy, Japan, you name it.

Like some other posters told you, in a more or less crude or sarcastic way, your best bet is to learn how to relate to the opposite sex. Baby steps. Settle in Bulgaria by all means and find yourself a circle of friends, male friends. Earn their trust and respect and, sooner or later, you will find a few single girls in your circle. You will likely fancy one or two of them and you can start a deeper friendship and a relationship. Take your time, take your steps one at a time.

Approaching "HS girls", as you call them, at a park, with your little designer clothes, with no solid excuse for a conversation and flashing cash and your indecent proposals, won't work. It will make you look like a creep and draw attention. It will only take one of those girls calling up her friends, or brother or cousin, and you could be in trouble.

Just be yourself, don't rush and take steps one at a time. If you allow yourself to grow into appreciating a woman beyond her youthful looks, you will see there is much more to a relationship and hooking up with a teenager just won't fit your bill anymore.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Italianman wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 2:31 pm
This dude is the same as Hypermak. Just take a trip to the Philippines and share a photo of you with a local female who looks better than his jungle queen. :lol:

Many white supremacists believe that Asian women are their property and since he's super stupid and can't remember anything for 10 minutes, he won't remember writing hate material and then wonder why you're picking on him... but once confronted he'll roll into a bell like a p***y :/

Rock wants you guys to know that that guy above PAG is posting is a guy named Justin Wren. See below.

[12/3, 11:57 AM] Rock Philippines: Winston will you expose to the forum that the guy below is JUSTIN WREN?
[12/3, 12:01 PM] Winston Wu: Who is justin wren? What do i say about him?
[12/3, 12:02 PM] Rock Philippines: PAG posts his picture sometimes and claims it's Marco Zeitola. But he's actually an MMA fighter who went to the Congo to help Pygmies hence the photos of him with those people. Nobody else on forum seems to know who he is, they think he's just some random dude PAG got from the Internet.
[12/3, 12:03 PM] Rock Philippines: PAG also uses his image on Culture Whiz and claims he is Marcos

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Italianman wrote:
November 29th, 2020, 7:55 am
The forum is simply a place for crazy people. The viewpoints range from misogynistic to outright insane. The site was founded in 2010 by Wilcox Wu, an overweight, poorly dressed, mentally ill Chinese man with a round face and unattractive features and traits. Once, Wilcox was described by a date (Lisa) as the dumbest man she had ever met in her life. As you can see, the design of the site is a blend of Internet aesthetics of the 90s mixed with romantic delusions :lol:

Sometime In the late 90s, Winston's great fantasies of having romantic encounters with magnificent white women made him fly to Europe. After a few weeks in Europe Wu decided to generalize the United States of America on the SF bay area.

Fast forward 10 years and the internet forum is full of losers who can't get women and are annoyed by sexy, fashionable and successful guys. On the forum, there is very little data about actually going to other nations and seeing the atmosphere or citizens. The few things posted are sex tourism focused on prostitution, with debate mainly led by weird old white losers who are also hardcore misogynists and racists.

Wilcox offers no real solutions. He just advises people who are mentally ill to go to places where cross-cultural ignorance and wealthier status will obscure their weak social skills/other issues. Any financial gains generated from running this site go to help fund his whoremongering ways. And even without any posts, he will just artificially inflate the traffic by posting weekly photos of photoshopped Chinese girls in the hope that some retards signs up instead of scrolling past them :lol:

Note: Posting identifying information is always illegal. Doxing falls under various state criminal laws, such as stalking, cyberstalking, harassment, threats, and other such laws, depending on the state. Which is why I have never done it. Also keep this in mind: doxing violates the terms of service of most legitimate ISPs, online news / information / opinion sites.

The Illegal Activity of "Doxing"

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... -or-place/

Excerpts:

(D)ue to new federal laws that apply to internet cyber-stalking, the broader points now apply in multiple internet forums and social media sites (ours included).

Revealing a "name" per se' may, or may not be considered "Doxing" depending on the level of anticipated anonymity. However, in this law, the term "restricted personal information" means, "with respect to an individual, the Social Security number, the home address, home phone number, mobile phone number, personal email, or home fax number of, and identifiable to, that individual." This is an important distinction to remember.

Even if your personal information has been "grayed out," it may still be considered a threat by the law enforcement authorities.

You can now be reported to local police.

Good day.
You're right about EVERYTHING and EVERYONE in this post. So what's the problem? Good question.

Answer: You're PAG, and you embody all the traits of the people you deride over your multi-year career here. It's only a problem because you're no longer part of the club. You just undermined your entire platform with this post, as it's the pot calling the kettle black. Why not take a good look in the mirror FIRST, improve yourself, THEN come back with these posts? At least then, you'd have the right to point out these glaring issues in the average HA member.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Winston wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 8:07 pm
Italianman wrote:

Rock wants you guys to know that that guy above PAG is posting is a guy named Justin Wren. See below.

[12/3, 11:57 AM] Rock Philippines: Winston will you expose to the forum that the guy below is JUSTIN WREN?
[12/3, 12:02 PM] Rock Philippines: PAG posts his picture sometimes and claims it's Marco Zeitola. But he's actually an MMA fighter who went to the Congo to help Pygmies hence the photos of him with those people. Nobody else on forum seems to know who he is, they think he's just some random dude PAG got from the Internet.
[12/3, 12:03 PM] Rock Philippines: PAG also uses his image on Culture Whiz and claims he is Marcos
Well obviously the real Marco Zeitola is some 60-year-old pervert with too much time on his hands.

He claims to be a 28-year-old ex-underwear model living with the smartest woman in the Philippines in the middle of nowhere :lol: . Of course, it's totally bogus. But who cares? This is not a serious website. The premise sounds interesting, but basically a place for crazy people. Whatever ridiculous nonsense you like you can make it up here. People having sex with lizards. The Illuminati and the Order of the New Age. Rihanna is the devil. 9/11 as well as JFK. Ah, yawn. The hypotheses are all all too pedestrian here. The World is flat, murdering women, blacks and Jews, Hitler was a good man, there is no moon, ancient race myths, the Earth is empty, dinosaurs helped create the pyramids, we all live in the Matrix, Siri will foresee the apocalypse, etc. Crazy town USA. Zeitola being an MMA fighter was an inside joke. I just come here once or twice a year for a couple of chuckles and to help businesses remove items from search results. Nothing more.

I noticed that with Google automatically de-listing hate sites, things are pretty much finished here. I figured I might contribute one or two items, like posting a topic asking if my shoes look good sitting next to a super model, to get things going for my amusement. I read a few tolerable comments and saw that they had created an account saying that it was me. Then, like something from the recent puppet movie; The Happy Time Murders, they mocked and belittled this account.

Only for this account to offer some deep psychological insights into 4-5 remaining posters. I go with friends to the beach and return hours later to a small forum enraged with 50 messages, two extra threads and a poll calling for a ban lol.

Sorry, even jokingly, I will never call Winston "wise". He tells people living in the United States that their lives will never change in any shape or form, he takes what little power they have left, convinces them that it is easier to give up life before they have found the way to go abroad, encourages them to fester in their homes, lonely, restless and nervous because of a lack of socialization. You're probably going to be laughed at for even bothering socializing on this forum. But that's all right... just keep at it because your pipe dream life is just around the corner.

Right now I have to clean up the mess this idiot refuses to address on his website. But don't worry, when I'm done it's going to be permanent.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 12:16 pm
PAG hardly has an 'online business' to promote. He had this site, something about expats, I suppose? Had a members list, forum and everything. The posters were all him, all fakes.
motel rooms in which PAG posts the pics of his 'conquests'... those look like cheap motels and hookers, not like the sort of high-end or even just half-decent hotels a man of value would stay in abroad. Especially if his sole purpose was to brag, he should have done a better job.
As for the quality of the forum having plummeted, sure it has.
I'm sure a lot of high quality folks have left the premises. That, and of course the admins inability to rid the site of trolls... Spencer, for instance, has left by now but not without shitting up and derailing many potentially good threads in the process. If Winston had cut out the most cancerous and disruptive of members sooner, the forum might just be in a better shape...
Anyway it doesn't really matter at the end of the day does it? Those who have a good life will continue to live it. And those who don't, will continue to be bitter. And PAG will continue to be a 5'4" furniture mover....
I see the situation similar to Marcos Zeitloa.

I do not see anything which might indicate any real online business with PAG/'culturewhiz' - this website contains only fake reports, fake profiles...
looks more a website of a scammer, asking for money ...
https://culturewhiz.org/experiences

It is true that all pictures he published with his hookers were taken in cheap motel rooms likely in Eastern Europe.

------

About the quality of this forum HA, it depends a lot on moderation. To create sockpuppets should never be allowed and result in immediate removal of such profiles and postings.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Italianman wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 9:22 am
Winston wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 8:07 pm
Italianman wrote:

Well obviously the real Marco Zeitola is some 60-year-old pervert with too much time on his hands.

He claims to be a 28-year-old ex-underwear model living with the smartest woman in the Philippines in the middle of nowhere :lol: . Of course, it's totally bogus. But who cares? This is not a serious website. The premise sounds interesting, but basically a place for crazy people. Whatever ridiculous nonsense you like you can make it up here. People having sex with lizards. The Illuminati and the Order of the New Age. Rihanna is the devil. 9/11 as well as JFK. Ah, yawn. The hypotheses are all all too pedestrian here. The World is flat, murdering women, blacks and Jews, Hitler was a good man, there is no moon, ancient race myths, the Earth is empty, dinosaurs helped create the pyramids, we all live in the Matrix, Siri will foresee the apocalypse, etc. Crazy town USA. Zeitola being an MMA fighter was an inside joke. I just come here once or twice a year for a couple of chuckles and to help businesses remove items from search results. Nothing more.

I noticed that with Google automatically de-listing hate sites, things are pretty much finished here. I figured I might contribute one or two items, like posting a topic asking if my shoes look good sitting next to a super model, to get things going for my amusement. I read a few tolerable comments and saw that they had created an account saying that it was me. Then, like something from the recent puppet movie; The Happy Time Murders, they mocked and belittled this account.

Only for this account to offer some deep psychological insights into 4-5 remaining posters. I go with friends to the beach and return hours later to a small forum enraged with 50 messages, two extra threads and a poll calling for a ban lol.

Sorry, even jokingly, I will never call Winston "wise". He tells people living in the United States that their lives will never change in any shape or form, he takes what little power they have left, convinces them that it is easier to give up life before they have found the way to go abroad, encourages them to fester in their homes, lonely, restless and nervous because of a lack of socialization. You're probably going to be laughed at for even bothering socializing on this forum. But that's all right... just keep at it because your pipe dream life is just around the corner.

Right now I have to clean up the mess this idiot refuses to address on his website. But don't worry, when I'm done it's going to be permanent.
Hey @Tsar we have gotten quite close over the course of the last few years. You've seen me, talked to me, you know what I look and sound like. Hell you've even seen my wife and family. So can you please tell this clown PAG/Italianman that I'm not an ugly fat dude or a sixty year old troll? :roll:

I know he's a physically deformed black midget with a lispy gay voice, so it must hurt him to hear that I am actually a tall, masculine white dude. He's delusional, sad and long past the point of being amusing so lets put him out of his misery already. ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144