Is this what it takes to "create chemistry" with American women?! Geez!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Is this what it takes to "create chemistry" with American women?! Geez!

Post by Winston »

If you follow this advice, can you create chemistry with all women in general in every country? Even in the US? lol

"Craig Ferguson has a reputation as one of the most fun, charming flirts in Hollywood. Some female celebrities would go on his show just for the chance to flirt with him.

While Craig has clear advantages, like being a famous TV host, a lot of what he does can be done by anybody who wants to be more attractive in conversation. Specifically, Craig has 7 habits that can help you build chemistry with anyone. Learning just a few of these habits will let you go into any conversation with confidence, knowing people are going to love flirting with you.

0:50 - #1: Start your conversations in a fun, positive way.
1:53 - #2: Use over the top teasing.
3:59 - #3: Be playfully absurd.
4:51 - #4: Create a safe environment for people to be flirty and sexual.
10:23 - #5: Flirt with the world.
11:13 - #6: Have leaned back body language.
12:02 - #7: Get comfortable with your worst case scenario"

Keanu Reeves has become the internet’s crush, whether he knows it or not. Normally on the channel, we cover extroverted celebrities, who charm in larger, obvious ways. What’s amazing about Keanu (aside from the fact that he’s 54 and looks 34) is that he is massively popular in spite of his reclusive and more introverted nature.

So in this video, we are going to explore why Keanu is so popular, and what you can learn to exude incredible charisma as an introvert.

0:31 - Reason #1: He directs praise towards others.
2:05 - Reason #2: He exudes zen-like presence.
3:15 - Reason #3: He uses enthusiastic hand gestures.
5:12 - Reason #4: He embraces his type.
7:03 - Reason #5: He lives generously.

If you’ve ever wanted to know what personality type leads to being beloved by men and women alike, you’re going to like this video about Chris Hemsworth and Thor: Ragnarok.

I started researching for this video intending to make something around “Thor: Ragnarok”. But I very quickly realized that the real person worth studying is Chris Hemsworth. A single Chris Hemsworth interview can make you laugh, smile, and say "aw". It's really hard not to like him!

There are four things about Chris Hemsworth that seem to truly make people love being around him.

Even castmates that started out wanting NOT to like Chris Hemsworth end up raving about him and saying how funny he is or how sweet he is.

And the hype for his latest movie Thor: Ragnaraok is off the charts! The Thor Ragnarok trailer looks amazing and it's because we finally found a director that’s willing to let Chris Hemsworth and Thor bleed their personalities together just like Robert Downey Jr. and Iron Man.

And as you see in the video it literally transformed Thor from the worst ranked Marvel film on Rotten Tomatoes (Thor: The Dark World) to the highest (Thor: Ragnarok).

Which reflects even more impressively on how funny Chris Hemsworth is when you consider that director Taika Waititi claims Thor: Ragnarok is ~80% improvised.

So let’s take a look at Chris Hemsworth’s personality and what makes him so special.

2:33 How To Make Jokes That Elevate The People Around You (and make them love you for it)
4:16 How To Be Funny By Teasing And How To Be Genuine
5:30 How To Touch In A Way People Like And How To Touch Without Being Creepy
10:11 How To Share Embarrassing Stories In A Way That Conveys Confidence And Makes People Respect You
11:41 Sharing Praise And Being Everyone’s Favorite Team Member
13:25 How To Make A Compliment Feel Genuine And Not Fake (i.e., How To Compliment Without Being A Suckup)

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Is this what it takes to "create chemistry" with American women?! Geez!

Post by Winston »

Just posted this in the comments section of the videos above. lol

"or you could forget all this BS advice and just go to Angeles City, PH instead! See here for what I mean lol: viewtopic.php?style=11&f=5&t=4703&start=345 "
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:
December 19th, 2020, 2:54 pm
If you follow this advice, can you create chemistry with all women in general in every country? Even in the US? lol

"Craig Ferguson has a reputation as one of the most fun, charming flirts in Hollywood. Some female celebrities would go on his show just for the chance to flirt with him.

While Craig has clear advantages, like being a famous TV host, a lot of what he does can be done by anybody who wants to be more attractive in conversation. Specifically, Craig has 7 habits that can help you build chemistry with anyone. Learning just a few of these habits will let you go into any conversation with confidence, knowing people are going to love flirting with you.

0:50 - #1: Start your conversations in a fun, positive way.
1:53 - #2: Use over the top teasing.
3:59 - #3: Be playfully absurd.
4:51 - #4: Create a safe environment for people to be flirty and sexual.
10:23 - #5: Flirt with the world.
11:13 - #6: Have leaned back body language.
12:02 - #7: Get comfortable with your worst case scenario"

I watched this video and here are my comments about what it takes to create chemistry. First Craig is famous. He 6'2'' good looking and funny thus gets 97% better results than the average guy does. PUA always said being funny was how to get girls. In fact Roosh used to call it Clown Game. Being funny, makes you likable, but doesn't get you laid. Think about Jerry Lewis and Dean Martin. Jerry was funny, but he never got laid. Dean was serious and nice and got the girls. Being funny will make you their friend. So I think PUA totally missed the boat. What I think attracts women is not being funny, but being FUN. High energy and being fun. This is everything for night game or party game. Dress loud, be high energy, and most of all be FUN. In the West I used to love to go out on party nights: Halloween, Mardi Gras, St. Patrick's Day, New Year's Eve. For my type of Game this worked well for me. Up until 2014, a high energy being the FUN guy was what women out at night wanted. It still continues to a lesser degree up until recently on these party special nights with younger girls. Also I was touchy, and wanted to get our pictures together with them. This is a compliment to the girl. Unfortunately, with "rape culture" and MeToo movement I think all it would get you is accused of sexual harassments. I also believe being genuine is very important. I'm always me. Many guys are fake and brag and spout lots of shit. I can see through them in a second and the girls can too! Also standards in the West have changed greatly. Being too flirty today, if you are not a 10 will get you put in jail for sexual harassment. Also I had a couple of friends who were not great looking but they were all high energy and fun and all did well at night with girls. Also, being the funnest guy in bar has to be toned down outside of the West. Overseas it's just about being fun and making their night more fun. In fact, if you are low energy don't go out on those nights, just stay home until you are in a more energetic mood.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:
December 19th, 2020, 3:05 pm

"or you could forget all this BS advice and just go to Angeles City, PH instead! See here for what I mean lol: viewtopic.php?style=11&f=5&t=4703&start=345 "
Honestly, I disagree. If you are a loser with no personality, you'll only be less a loser in the Philippines. Girls will see you as a sucker and just take advantage of you. This will occur anywhere in the world. Haha, some of those photo of your nights out, looked really fun. Wish I was there!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I remember Craig Ferguson in the UK back in the eighties, he was a good comedian who had his own show but he never 'cracked' it, it's amazing how well he has done in America because in the UK - he was a middling comedian but he was a lot better than most of his contemporaries at the time - in America he has hit the heights! Well done him!

I think why both him and Hemsworth are popular with women is because they're foreign but from the UK and Australia - I remember Matt Hanson writing on here about an Australian exchange student who went to his high school and f***ed all the beauties there... American women love certain British and Australian accents - it all ties in with the rest of it though, talent, fame, height, looks and the confidence that comes with all these gifts - it doesn't matter what dolly comes along... you're not going to take her crap because another one will be coming along soon after - in that world - there are millions of available and beautiful women... in the world of the ordinary man - not so much.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

yick wrote:
December 19th, 2020, 6:02 pm
I remember Craig Ferguson in the UK back in the eighties, he was a good comedian who had his own show but he never 'cracked' it, it's amazing how well he has done in America because in the UK - he was a middling comedian but he was a lot better than most of his contemporaries at the time - in America he has hit the heights! Well done him!

I think why both him and Hemsworth are popular with women is because they're foreign but from the UK and Australia - I remember Matt Hanson writing on here about an Australian exchange student who went to his high school and f***ed all the beauties there... American women love certain British and Australian accents - it all ties in with the rest of it though, talent, fame, height, looks and the confidence that comes with all these gifts - it doesn't matter what dolly comes along... you're not going to take her crap because another one will be coming along soon after - in that world - there are millions of available and beautiful women... in the world of the ordinary man - not so much.
Yes, American girls find a British or Aussie accent sexy. They don't like any others though. In fact if you sound foreign with any other accents you'll do less well than the locals.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

I watched the 3 movies above about Charisma and anyone can have it. All 3 of the celebrities' above are in the 98% best looking men level. That is more important than all of their charm together. If they were 6s or even 7s, they'd be nothing special about them. Their good looks are universal. I dated a girl in Ukraine who thought Keanu Reeves was the sexiest man. She was putting up with me, because he wasn't available.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
Sorry, not even willing to try - not even willing to acknowledge their existence.

The only advice I can give to men about USA and similar countries (Canada, UK, AUS, NZ etc.) about their females is to stay either single - ignoring totally every female - or to move out and away for always from that legally risky men-hating pro-feminist zones.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

WorldTraveler wrote:
December 19th, 2020, 6:50 pm
yick wrote:
December 19th, 2020, 6:02 pm

Yes, American girls find a British or Aussie accent sexy. They don't like any others though. In fact if you sound foreign with any other accents you'll do less well than the locals.
It's the same somewhat with American and Australian accents with British girls - if you're Albanian or Polish - it doesn't matter how good your English - that's going to be a difficult barrier to overcome - not that I think these type of gentlemen like our type of women anyway. :?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Yohan wrote:
December 19th, 2020, 8:42 pm
Winston wrote:
Sorry, not even willing to try - not even willing to acknowledge their existence.

The only advice I can give to men about USA and similar countries (Canada, UK, AUS, NZ etc.) about their females is to stay either single - ignoring totally every female - or to move out and away for always from that legally risky men-hating pro-feminist zones.
Most men back home are in relationships with women locally, it isn't for me either BUT what do you say to a young man back home who wants romance? He isn't going to listen to 'go abroad' or 'ignore women' he's going to laugh even though he might be better off going abroad to find romance - it's a big old world out there - a lot of men in my experience want something familiar - not many men would go to the Philippines to find a date.

I would advise a young man in that situation is to make the best of himself, get fit, travel - take up hobbies - but it isn't easy for young men, saying that - it wasn't all that easy for us back in the day either :lol: you learn a lot of things just by experience - everything I learned about 'how to win friends and influence people' it took me years, decades even! I like to think I have a healthy grasp on this subject.

If I had a son and he asked me about this - I would just say look 'realise there's a whole world out there' because of the way I look, I don't seem to gel with British women but in other places - women like me more - that is a fact that
women seem to like what they see in themselves but even if you have a specific type - if you like Asian women - learning a language or living in such a country - you would meet someone. Sitting around and playing video games (which a lot of young men tend to do...) isn't going to help at all but as far as I can see - it takes time to get the
learning capabilities on hand to improve yourself and inch yourself forward - I am a good candidate but it took me years - decades even.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

WorldTraveler wrote:
December 19th, 2020, 5:57 pm
Winston wrote:
December 19th, 2020, 3:05 pm

Honestly, I disagree. If you are a loser with no personality, you'll only be less a loser in the Philippines. Girls will see you as a sucker and just take advantage of you. This will occur anywhere in the world. Haha, some of those photo of your nights out, looked really fun. Wish I was there!
What if ur just a nice sweet guy that american women ignore? Like me? Then my advice would work. Depends what u mean by loser. Thats an arbitrary label that anyone can slap onto anybody. So u gotta be more specific.

I do agree that making people laugh doesnt get u laid. Plus the guy above is a talk show host and women go on his show to laugh and be funny too. Thats different than cold approach on the street or talking to women in a bar.

In fact you'd have better luck if u and the woman were in a dangerous or life and death situation with adrenaline and got through it together. Movies always show that. Like after the action hero saves the girls life or defeats an enemy together then they kiss. Adrenaline and terror creates more sexual tension than humor.

They say that a horror movie or roller coaster ride will increase your odds of getting laid on a date than a comedy club.