Why Third World Women Are More Feminine

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why Third World Women Are More Feminine

Post by Taco »

In many third world countries the women are very friendly and very beautiful.

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Why Third World Women Are More Feminine

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Taco wrote:
January 17th, 2021, 11:29 pm
In many third world countries the women are very friendly and very beautiful.

Great video and post!!!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Third World Women Are More Feminine

Post by MrMan »

I think originally Ukraine would have been considered the second world, not the first world. Third world countries were not involved in WWII. But the term sounded negative, so they say developing countries now.

Some countries are marriage oriented. A woman needs to find a husband, so men are valuable to them.

In developing countries, there are a small percentage of women who grew up in wealthy homes. IMO, it could be riskier to marry the rich girl. She might get some kind of inheritance-- if custom does not require money be divided among sons only. But she probably grew up with a maid. There is an advantage to marrying the poorer girl.

My wife grew up watching a kiosk for her parents. She had to get up early and set up, then sit around and sell stuff. She moved to the city and had to hand wash laundry for uncles and other relatives. She started a small business to support herself, running a number of food stalls in front of the checkout at grocery stores and other such locations. This taught her to be industrious.

She did not grow up getting birthday and Christmas presents, maybe some clothes. It wasn't really her culture, and her parents weren't rich. I can do nothing for her birthday or anniversary or not even get her a Christmas present and she doesn't care. I usually do take her out to dinner if I can, but if we are busy on our anniversary (It is in December, so it is a busy time of year), it's okay, and we do an anniversary dinner later. I might get her flowers or something like that. Well, maybe I've bought her flowers five or six times. I think the only jewelry I've bought her is an engagement ring and a wedding ring.

Valentine's day? I don't have to do that. I usually take her out for dinner for another day in February when we met when we were dating instead. We were driving to a Bible study in Jakarta one time and realized it was our anniversary. She wasn't upset. I wasn't upset. We had a meal before the Bible study and the guy's cook was really, really good, so it was better than most restaurants anyway. So it was kind of like going out for dinner from that perspective.

The only down side is if I want to get the kids presents, she doesn't spend hours and lots of time shopping for the kids. She does not like how Christmas is materialistic in the US, either. So as they have gotten older, I give them cash to buy each other presents from us and them. They try to surprise each other. They like that. I just take them to a store and let them pick out stuff and I don't have to. They hit me up for a lot of virtual account number purchases this year, too, which gives me a bit of hassle, but probably on par with waiting around at the stores with them for a couple of hours.

She's industrious, too, and a gourmet chef. She has actually worked at a guest chef in a fine dining establishment a few times serving Indonesian dishes.

I heard someone say about the women from my wife's people group. All they care about, he said, was that the man was out of the house during the day. Some of them work and own small businesses, and if the man doesn't step up, they don't support the family. My wife has some relatives like that and some where the men are hard-working. Some of the men in the extended family are very well educated and hold really good positions, too. But in the ones where the men have lousy jobs or are just lazy, the women tend to step up and support everyone. And they are really anti-divorce as far as the cultural values go.

I just imagine if I'd married a rich girl who was used to having everything. I saw some clips of 90-day fiancee of a guy who married an Indonesian girl from a rich family. I'm not saying they are all like this, but she sure seemed to have a strong sense of entitlement and did not seem easy to get along with.