Why do you guys always say women are all about LOOKS and MONEY?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Why do you guys always say women are all about LOOKS and MONEY?

Post by Winston »

Btw guys. I dont understand something. Why do u guys always say that women only care about looks and money? If u ask any good mature western woman she will tell u that she did not marry her husband for his looks or his money. And they will say that with a sincere face too. How do u explain that?

Even if u ask your mother she will say that she did not marry your father for his looks or money. So how do u explain that? Why do men think its all about looks and money? Especially men with little or no experience with women seem to think that.

There's gotta be something more. Something mysterious and intangible and destiny driven. Because linear logic doesnt work when it comes to relationships or love. So why does every arrogant know it all western guy think its all about looks and money and thus predictable when women in real life will all tell you otherwise? I don't think women are all lying or predictable and the men are right. Because men are fallible too and say things that dont make sense or check out so men are often full of shit too. Most people lie and deceive themselves.

So whats the truth then?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do you guys always say women are all about LOOKS and MONEY?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
March 10th, 2021, 10:26 am
Even if u ask your mother she will say that she did not marry your father for his looks or money. So how do u explain that?
My mother told me one of the reasons she went for my father was the fact that he was 6'4" and handsome, with a full head of curly hair, a tan skin and a muscular frame developed while working as a captain on a small commercial vessel for a few years. His dashing looks were part of his charm, and of course it was his personality that sealed the deal... still, it was his LOOKS that got his foot in the door initially.

My grandmother, same thing; my grandfather was a very good-looking man when younger. She met him in church, he was nineteen, she was seventeen, and he had on his navy uniform. He was quite a strapping young lad, black hair, blue eyes and all. Like a young Sean Connery.

Why, you think women, especially Westerm women, are somehow immune to such things? Looks and charm have always mattered, to some degree, to a majority of women. Sure, some women married nerdy scholar types who were good providers. But many others, especially women who married young like my mother and grandmother, went for physically pleasing specimen. Guys who were easy on the eye. Having seen photos of my father, grandfather and several uncles, I confirm that they were all good-looking, handsome men when they were younger. It's part of how they got together with their spouses, and to deny this is just naive.

We tend to idealize the past, glorify it, but in many ways, our mothers and grandmothers were often every bit as shallow as modern women. And when they reach the "I don't give a flying f**k" age, plenty of them will even admit to it. Not all women, sure, but a great many of them. ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Don't you care about looks, Winston?

Of course women care about looks but it isn't all about looks, I think with women, achievements and drive matter more which is why 'drug dealers get women' ambition and a can-do attitude seems to attract women which is why of course, top flight athletes get women however they look.

I remember this lady who worked at my local Wal-Mart here in China, she was overweight (with big boobs though..) and glasses and had a bit of acne but every time she saw me, she came across all giggly and I would have shagged the arse off her big time. I thought she was really sexy but she wasn't a beauty by any stretch of the imagination (she wasn't ugly either...) so it isn't all about looks - with women, a bad attitude or bitchiness can render her looks to be irrelevant and it is the same for men as well - if he is good looking but has bad character flaws then it doesn't matter how good looking he is.

What Marcos said above, women like different things in men... not everyone likes the same type... what's good looks anyway? It's very subjective - with men as well as women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Marcos, you must know weird people. Everyone I asked agreed that their mother did not marry their father for his looks or money, but for true love. So what you said above doesn't match what everyone else told me as well. I guarantee that if anyone else in this forum asks their mother she will not say she married for looks or money.

Yick, of course I like looks. But women aren't the same as men. Just because a guy is handsome doesn't mean he can have anyone. He gets rejected too. And even if he doesn't, there has to be some chemistry or resonance and love too. There is no logical predictor that explains everything. Even the smartest women do not know why they love one man and not another?

I'm sure Marcos wife is with him for love and not just for his looks. She will agree I'm sure.

Sure an alpha male gets more women, but that doesn't mean they can get any woman they want. She still has to like him. Not all women like alpha males.

Sure looks can get you attention. But it doesn't create relationships or chemistry or love.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
March 10th, 2021, 10:26 am
Why do u guys always say that women only care about looks and money? If u ask any good mature western woman she will tell u that she did not marry her husband for his looks or his money. And they will say that with a sincere face too. How do u explain that?
-------
So whats the truth then?
Ridiculous comment, LOL :lol:

The truth is about legal concern in Western countries. Women are protected, but men are ignored in case of divorce or otherwise disputes between men and women. You do not know who is who and the bill in case of divorce pays the ex-husband and not the ex-wife. This is true especially in case of children involved and even if the man is not the biological father of HER children.

In general, about money, as far as what I have seen in Europe, it is amazing to see for how many women so-called 'love' goes through the wallet of men.

Might be not all Western women look openly for money from men, but without doubt many do and add to that a divorce rate somewhere around 50 to 70 percent...

Further, many women look for a man offering a different exciting life-style, a man who is different from the majority of other men. A life-style which ordinary men cannot offer, as they are risk-averse and worried, have a regular job but don't have such a huge income. Women look out for men, who might be celebrities, but even accept thugs as their boyfriends. - Why? Because they are different from many available ordinary lonely men.

Simply said, a huge number of Western young women use wrong criteria when choosing their men, their relationship is ending up often badly, and when in their 40s (this is what you call a mature Western woman?) with children from multiple boyfriends they ask 'Where are all the good men?'

Personally, while still in Europe, I NEVER met a young still available Western woman who did not have multiple boyfriends. I am not willing to line up and finally to accept, after waiting a few years, the rotten leftover - often mixed up with drugs and alcohol - of such a former party girl.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But Yohan, those are the worst examples. Have you asked your mom why she married your dad? Did she say it was because of his looks and money? lol

Btw, check out what growup, an American woman who used to post here, said about this question:

viewtopic.php?p=315913#p315913
Most women look for a connection before they look for anything else.
I met my husband online, through a friend, so until I met him in person I had no idea if he was really good looking like his pictures suggested, lol.
But the emotional and mental and spiritual connection was there.
I knew he didn't have a lot of money.
hell, I didn't either. I was 21.
Women want someone they can connect with.
As a couple gets stronger and time passes, they (ideally) grow together, financially, etc.
See what I mean? That's what decent mature women usually say. How do you explain that? Why do all the guys here claim it's all about looks and money?

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
March 11th, 2021, 5:03 am
But Yohan, those are the worst examples. Have you asked your mom why she married your dad? Did she say it was because of his looks and money? lol
My late mother was a terrible woman and I felt always sorry for my late father - more than even for myself as a child - and asked myself why he married this person.
Btw, check out what growup, an American woman who used to post here, said about this question:
Most women look for a connection before they look for anything else.
I met my husband online, through a friend, so until I met him in person I had no idea if he was really good looking like his pictures suggested, lol.
But the emotional and mental and spiritual connection was there.
I knew he didn't have a lot of money.
hell, I didn't either. I was 21.
Women want someone they can connect with.
As a couple gets stronger and time passes, they (ideally) grow together, financially, etc.
viewtopic.php?p=315913#p315913
What strange argument is this? The person who posted that is a Polish woman, who was able to enter and settle down in USA.
See what I mean? That's what decent mature women usually say. How do you explain that? Why do all the guys here claim it's all about looks and money?
Is it so?

Why are you not married with such a lovely American girl next door and recommend Western men to look out for foreign women?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The Polish woman talked the way a decent mature American woman and wife does. I met that type before. You can meet them in many American suburbs. Her view represents most AW wives with a good head on their shoulders.

I don't know why AW always reject me. They just say I'm not their type. Maybe it's just not my destiny. If it was my destiny to thrive in America, the matrix would have given me a wife and job and place. Misfits aren't connected to the hive so they don't have a purpose or function in the matrix and have to create their own purpose and meaning. That's the price you pay for freedom. Most people don't want freedom, they are happy to be slaves as long as they get a paycheck. That's how Asians are especially. Most people are part of a hive, like a bee hive, their duties and roles are assigned and they are happy to go along. See the Borg Collective in Star Trek The Next Generation.

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
March 11th, 2021, 5:49 am
The Polish woman talked the way a decent mature American woman and wife does. I met that type before. You can meet them in many American suburbs. Her view represents most AW wives with a good head on their shoulders.

I don't know why AW always reject me. They just say I'm not their type. Maybe it's just not my destiny. If it was my destiny to thrive in America, the matrix would have given me a wife and job and place. Misfits aren't connected to the hive so they don't have a purpose or function in the matrix and have to create their own purpose and meaning. That's the price you pay for freedom. Most people don't want freedom, they are happy to be slaves as long as they get a paycheck. That's how Asians are especially. Most people are part of a hive, like a bee hive, their duties and roles are assigned and they are happy to go along. See the Borg Collective in Star Trek The Next Generation.
Same for me. And everyone in the Matrix doesn't understand that it isn't a person's fault if they aren't given a wife, a job, and a place. People usually blame them or tell them they're somehow responsible for their own circumstances.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Tsar wrote:
March 11th, 2021, 7:40 am
.....everyone in the Matrix doesn't understand that it isn't a person's fault if they aren't given a wife, a job, and a place. People usually blame them or tell them they're somehow responsible for their own circumstances.
You cannot say that so easily, it is not a question of either him or the others, it is more a 50/50 situation with some ways to go to change that situation by yourself.

As long as you are only crying around about there is no wife, no job, no place for me - I would say it's partially also your fault, as you are doing nothing to change your way of life.

People are not everywhere the same, job requirements are not everywhere the same, etc. While I had severe problems in Europe, I tried to move away and now I am in Asia since more than 4 decades. What was not possible in Europe, was not even so difficult in Asia for me.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
March 11th, 2021, 4:38 am
Yick, of course I like looks. But women aren't the same as men. Just because a guy is handsome doesn't mean he can have anyone. He gets rejected too. And even if he doesn't, there has to be some chemistry or resonance and love too. There is no logical predictor that explains everything. Even the smartest women do not know why they love one man and not another?

Sure looks can get you attention. But it doesn't create relationships or chemistry or love.
Can't you read? I already said that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Apparently, all the Microsoft females that Bill Gates hit on and asked out rejected him. If women are all about money, how do you guys explain this?

And why would women refuse to meet him for lunch or dinner? Wouldn't they jump at the chance to go out with him? Or at least hang out with him to see what they can get from it? Like a promotion? If I were a girl at Microsoft I'd certainly meet him for lunch if invited.

Why doesn't Gates go to Russia, Europe, Latin America or SE Asia? There he can date all the women he wants without taboo.