Where can one find this sort of girl, a 'good girl'?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Where can one find this sort of girl, a 'good girl'?

Post by mattyman »

When we ponder what we want in a prospective partner, we can often focus on what we don't want more than what we do want. Without further ado, here's my list of qualities in the type of girl I'd like to meet.
  • who’s pretty
  • Easy to talk to
  • kind
  • treats people with kindness, courtesy & respect
  • Isn’t a bimbo; doesn’t think her good looks excuse treating people with kindness and respect
  • doesn’t judge people by the amount of friends they have; is willing to get to know people
  • doesn’t judge people by not having had many partners; is willing to get to know people
  • who doesn’t write people-off for the work the do; is willing to get to know people
  • doesn’t talk about people behind their backs, isn’t two-faced
  • Isn’t a thot; using guys for selfish ends
  • isn’t a gold digger
  • Isn’t an attention whore
  • Doesn’t have kids (compromisable)
  • Is single
I'm sure we all want to meet a girl like that in her 20's or 30's.

I'm sure many will agree that my standards are not unreasonable.

I'm also sure that no women would want to be thought of as judgemental, shallow, thot, attention whore.

I'm optomistic on one hand that there are women out there who fit this description. I'm also pessimistic in that ones who're single might be near non-existent and nearly if not entirely impossible to meet.

There's no doubt that girls like I've described are far more abundant overseas in non-Englsh-speaking countries.

Do compare this list with what you see western women are looking for in a partner in crime.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Where can one find this sort of girl, a 'good girl'?

Post by Tsar »

I definitely think Asia has the most good girls. Asian girls are much better than any White girl. White, Asian mixed race children can be very attractive.

There is one that makes YouTube videos and she is half-white, half-Asian. One of the best looking woman on YouTube. She moved to the US from Hong Kong as a child.

One of the hottest girls I ever saw in America was an immigrant from Asia and 100% Asian. She had natural brown hair, a lighter shade that only some Asian girls might have.

Asian girls are less likely to be feminist, more likely to want to start a family and not be single moms, they value family just as much as people on the Mediterranean. Less likely than Whites to get tattoos and piercings. Less likely than Whites to smoke or binge drink. Asians have the lowest obesity rates and are the least likely to become obese.

Asian girls have a lot more to offer a guy compared to White girls. Asian girls are typically interested in real relationships much more often than White girls.

White girls are overrated and overvalued.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

I wouldn't disagree on what you say about Asian girls, girls like I describe are more common from Asian countries. In folk sessions one of the guys my dad's age had a wife from Thailand. Not only was she more graceful that the Anlo-American (skanks), but prettier too, she was 40 years old.

The big question (I should make a thread), why don't more disgruntled western women acknowledge what guys are fed-up of and try to emulate foreign women, or simply be nicer people?

As for the original question, I think girls like I describe are more common that we might think. Finding one that's single is another matter. As my father and Grandma says; 'they're out there, it's a question of finding them'.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

mattyman wrote:
March 27th, 2021, 6:54 pm
The big question (I should make a thread), why don't more disgruntled western women acknowledge what guys are fed-up of and try to emulate foreign women, or simply be nicer people?
Because they don't need to since they are married to the system.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

I'm sick of the negativity and cynicism.

Why don't people ANSWER MY QUESTIONS rather than regurgitate their confirmation bias and groupthink?

Why don't I see any other guys putting out lists like this of what they want in a girl beyond looks?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

mattyman wrote:
March 31st, 2021, 5:53 pm
I'm sick of the negativity and cynicism.

Why don't people ANSWER MY QUESTIONS rather than regurgitate their confirmation bias and groupthink?

Why don't I see any other guys putting out lists like this of what they want in a girl beyond looks?
I use to post about what I wanted in a girl when I first joined but there is only so much to say about girls before someone runs out of things to say.

Seems like most English speakers stick to the more politically correct areas of the internet run by big corporations and the thought police.

I was sort of like you but I realized the forum base declined and do has the quality post count and the number of red pill users not brainwashed by Western (Anglo) programmed.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

mattyman wrote:
March 27th, 2021, 4:18 pm
..... here's my list of qualities in the type of girl I'd like to meet.
  • who’s pretty

• Easy to talk to
  • kind
  • Isn’t a bimbo; doesn’t think her good looks excuse treating people with kindness and respect
  • doesn’t judge people by the amount of friends they have; is willing to get to know people
  • doesn’t judge people by not having had many partners; is willing to get to know people
  • who doesn’t write people-off for the work the do; is willing to get to know people
  • isn’t a gold digger
  • Is single
Be aware that many Asian girls, regardless from where - are not really so pretty - at least not for local men who are accustomed to them, but also for me as I am living in Asia most part of my life.

Otherwise you might find such girls - in many parts in Asia there is a huge population and this helps too - however expect language, religion (Hindu, Muslim etc.) and other problems, like what to do with her? You cannot stay in such countries without qualificiation and job, to bring her back to Western countries, I do not recommend that too...

It is not so easy to relocate, and it is not so easy to bring her to your own country - keep this always in your mind.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Yohan wrote:
April 1st, 2021, 8:49 am
mattyman wrote:
..... here's my list of qualities in the type of girl I'd like to meet.
  • who’s pretty

• Easy to talk to
  • kind
  • isn’t a gold digger
  • Is single
Be aware that many Asian girls, regardless from where - are not really so pretty - at least not for local men who are accustomed to them, but also for me as I am living in Asia most part of my life.
Pretty white women are a bit rare, too. Most women are average. Most young women were average back when I was young, back before such a high percentage of girls were overweight. You can usually spot Asian women you, personally, do not find attractive pretty easily. :) If local men do not like their looks, who cares? In Indonesia and the Philippines, dark skin is considered unattractive. But I have seen some women with very attractive features who were on the darker side. Indonesians would have generally considered them a point or two less on the looks scale, or more, because they were dark. Some expats go for the darker girls.

Also, in these countries, from my experience in Indonesia mainly a couple of decades ago and what I know of the Philippines, an expat is a fairly high-status catch. Expats often have jobs with multi-national companies, oil, CPG companies, finance, etc. So their salaries are high, especially since locals get paid less in the same roles. They usually bring in top talent from overseas since it does not make that much sense to give high salaries like that for entry level positions (speaking of Indonesia, here, too.) English teachers get paid fairly high compared to the average local wage. Both countries were colonized by Europeans and have a history of the white man being the boss. It gives a white man an edge looking for women. Just like anything, not every girl is going to want an expat, but there are some that would love to marry a white man.

I've lived in South Korea, and it seems like in some place full of young people like Kangnam in Seoul, there are tons of 7's walking around. For my personal tastes, 7+ was rarer to find in Indonesia. There were 7's, 8's, 9's, etc. there, but not a lot of them percentage-wise. It seems like if I interacted with a group of Filippinas, a higher percentage of them would be pretty in my opinion, too. My impression is that Chinese has a higher percentage of pretty girls, too. This is all based on my preferences for looks of course, of course. If out of thin, college-aged American girls, 5 to 7% of them would be pretty enough to interest me, I might see a similar ratio in China or South Korea. But Indonesia might have 3% or 4%.
Otherwise you might find such girls - in many parts in Asia there is a huge population and this helps too - however expect language, religion (Hindu, Muslim etc.) and other problems, like what to do with her?
Some men think "She's hot and we love each other. I don't care about her religion." But that is a really, really big deal if you want to live a life with someone, especially if you want to raise children together.
You cannot stay in such countries without qualificiation and job, to bring her back to Western countries, I do not recommend that too...
Not everyone who wants to marry a foreign woman wants to spend his life overseas.
It is not so easy to relocate, and it is not so easy to bring her to your own country - keep this always in your mind.
It's doable. It takes money. Unless you are rich, forget about spending a lot of money on a big vacation. You save up every so many years and visit your in-laws, or visit her in-laws if you live over there. Vacation is someone having to stay with the in-laws. Maybe that is an exaggeration. We do mini-vacations sometimes as a family. But when we were in Indonesia last time, my employer gave us tickets home. We went to the US instead of Bali. Then, when we had a break, we went up to see my wife's parents and extended family. There is a nice lake tourist area. But my kids did not like the squat toilets and there is a social expectation to stay with the relatives instead of the hotel. Maybe they didn't spend enough time there in the daytime with the water buffalo and other stuff kids would find cool.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

mattyman wrote:
When we ponder what we want in a prospective partner, we can often focus on what we don't want more than what we do want. Without further ado, here's my list of qualities in the type of girl I'd like to meet.
  • who’s pretty
  • Easy to talk to
  • kind
  • isn’t a gold digger
  • Is single
I'm sure we all want to meet a girl like that in her 20's or 30's.

I'm sure many will agree that my standards are not unreasonable.

I'm also sure that no women would want to be thought of as judgemental, shallow, thot, attention whore.

I'm optomistic on one hand that there are women out there who fit this description. I'm also pessimistic in that ones who're single might be near non-existent and nearly if not entirely impossible to meet.

There's no doubt that girls like I've described are far more abundant overseas in non-Englsh-speaking countries.

Do compare this list with what you see western women are looking for in a partner in crime.
Great list.

What do you offer in return though?

I mean, you can sit there and make all the lists that you want. If you wrote a list regards what you bring to the table, will it be as long as the one you have just written in your OP?
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

RE 'what do you offer in return'; exactly the same as I've listed.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

mattyman wrote:
April 11th, 2021, 5:55 pm
If you think a woman would write the same list in what they want in a man as a man would in what they want in a woman just exposes your cluelessness about women. :(
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

mattyman wrote:
April 11th, 2021, 5:55 pm
A nice girl might want a man who is:
- masculine
- good-looking according to her own standard
- responsible (good provider goes in this category)
- is good with children and wants children
- won't run around with other women
- personality (romantic, strong resolve, leadership skills, etc.)
- taller than she is.

And of course what women think they want is not always what they want. They may say they want a sensitive, romantic guy but really go for an alpha male type.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

Notice on my list, treating others with kindness and respect, being willing to get to know people beyond shallow things. Isn't that also a common complaint women have about guys?

I think no woman would want to be thought of as the things I've described that I find off-putting. Instead of thinking 'what can I do to impress', you should be thinking, 'what do I find acceptable and not acceptable'. Stop focusing on pleasing everyone.

And thankyou for that @ MrMan "won't run around with other women", Nobody wants someone who'll cheat on us and isn't loyal or faithful, men or women. Some argue women find men with lots of 'notch counts' attractive. I'd argue promiscuous people attract other promiscuous people/faithful people attract other faithful people.

Back to the OP.

Where is one likely to find that sort of woman?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

mattyman wrote:
April 13th, 2021, 3:02 pm
Notice on my list, treating others with kindness and respect, being willing to get to know people beyond shallow things. Isn't that also a common complaint women have about guys?

I think no woman would want to be thought of as the things I've described that I find off-putting. Instead of thinking 'what can I do to impress', you should be thinking, 'what do I find acceptable and not acceptable'. Stop focusing on pleasing everyone.

And thankyou for that @ MrMan "won't run around with other women", Nobody wants someone who'll cheat on us and isn't loyal or faithful, men or women. Some argue women find men with lots of 'notch counts' attractive. I'd argue promiscuous people attract other promiscuous people/faithful people attract other faithful people.

Back to the OP.

Where is one likely to find that sort of woman?
God, you're clueless!

What I am about to tell you is like giving a dog a Rubik's Cube but it might sink in.

For millions of years the human race has been evolving, women have been programmed within their genetic make up to get the best man they can to have children with. A woman's list is different from a man's (and my list is different to yours - trust me!) and how do I know this, because in my job - it involves teaching many single, 20 year old women who like to talk about this subject, so what is a young woman looking for in my experience...

1) Height - they like tall guys
2) Signs of physical vitality, full head of hair, in good shape, symmetrical face, healthy, strong fit
3) Education and intellect - not always inclusive of each other but like height, an intelligent man can pass on these genetic traits to the children of his woman or there is a better chance of that happening.
4) Ability to make money and ambition - no woman - I don't care who it is unless she is trash herself - wants to go out and get serious with a man on the dole, women don't like lazy men either. Why, because women are left holding the baby, the man can leave anytime, the woman has good reason to be careful who she lets into her world.
5) Confidence - timidity won't get you anywhere
6) Masculinity - just like you love feminine women, women tend to like masculine men who make them feel safe.
7) Charisma the 'X' factor that men should really want - what is charisma? Well, here is a good definition of it...

"Charisma (/kəˈrɪzmə/) is compelling attractiveness or charm that can inspire devotion in others. Scholars in sociology, political science, psychology, and management reserve the term for a type of leadership seen as extraordinary; in these fields, the term "charisma" is used to describe a particular type of leader who uses "values-based, symbolic, and emotion-laden leader signaling"."

Women love charismatic men, in fact, if you have charisma then it doesn't matter what you look like at all! You'll get women! Women - especially smart women with things going for them - love charismatic men, politicians like Hugo Chavez, Boris Johnson and Napoleon Bonaparte had/have legions of women who adored them because they have charisma - our Prime Minister has become a father for the eighth time to a woman half his age. He isn't handsome but he is massively charismatic - if you are somewhat handsome and charismatic - think John F. Kennedy or Muhammad Ali - they you can have who you want - there will be a mile long.

Most men don't have it though, but if I was to sort of pinpoint it - it would be a mixture of confidence, charm, intelligence and directness - women don't need to be 'charismatic' it is a very masculine trait - but one that is missing from your list.

Women don't want whingeing wimps, it doesn't matter how kind and non-judgmental you are if you are signing on the dole. As for women not judging you on the kind of work you do, get real! There was a report out recently in The Guardian about how female graduates won't date or marry men without a degree! This is the real world we are talking about, not how you want the world to be.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyl ... -graduates
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

'Usual manosphere cynicism' was my initial reaction.

Just like not every guy is into the crazy party girl, not every woman is into the ultra macholine.

Regarding masculinity; we often hear women saying they want someone who's their 'rock'.

What I don't see is definitions of;
-confidence
-masculinity

I think of confidence as not putting on an act, being your genuine self as you'd be around people you know, not focusing on impressing, not focusing on making them like you. The truth is everyone has it in them.

Whenever you put out on the net what you find attracitie and don't find attractive, you're always going to get naysayers. The truth is there's tons of opinions, tons of sources.

All I'm hearing is what men think ALL women like I've described are looking for.

All I see in response to my op is mostly naysaying. None of you have even met me, none of you know me. Anyway, I can CHOOSE who I listen to. I often hear the cynics say 'what women say is a load of rubbish', 'women say they want this but go for this' or 'anything that sounds palatable is bullshit'.

Anyway, regards the original question; where can one find and how common are these types of girls? What's the chances of bumping into one who's single? Where's answers to the question rather than naysaing?