Where can one find this sort of girl, a 'good girl'?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Where can one find this sort of girl, a 'good girl'?

Post by yick »

It's not a hard question being asked though, innit?

'What have you got to offer?'

You state that women are judgmental about the kind of work you do, that you want to ignore millions of years of human development that breadwinners are more attractive than layabouts to the female of our species is somewhat naive - some things you can't escape, ignore or be wished away. Sometimes you have to deal with the reality in front of you.

How's your current strategy working out at the moment? Not very well by the sounds of it. Maybe you have the capabilities to change it up? Maybe you don't - but if you don't then that's fine, the world will go on without your participation but how hard must it be to make an effort and change what you have to offer at the moment because it seems no-one is interested in buying it.

The only thing you can truly change is you.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Where can one find this sort of girl, a 'good girl'?

Post by MrMan »

mattyman wrote:
April 13th, 2021, 3:02 pm
And thankyou for that @ MrMan "won't run around with other women", Nobody wants someone who'll cheat on us and isn't loyal or faithful, men or women. Some argue women find men with lots of 'notch counts' attractive. I'd argue promiscuous people attract other promiscuous people/faithful people attract other faithful people.
When I was young, single, and looking, I would not have wanted a woman who wanted a man with 'notch counts.' That would illustrate that we did not share the same values when it came to sexuality.

Where can you find a nice girl? There are probably some in every country.