Ireland

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
mightyking7
Freshman Poster

Ireland

Post by mightyking7 »

Has anyone here ever been to Ireland ? I heard that Irish women are better for dating and marriage than White American women. Is this true ? If so, what are some of the best cities/towns/villages/bars/grocery stores to meet quality Irish women? What about Dublin or Kilkenny?
Last edited by mightyking7 on October 27th, 2021, 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Re: Foreign Women/Dating/Marriage

Post by jerryrigged »

Ive been there and I think the dating scene there is tough. First of all relationships dont mean much to Irish women without a ring. So theres that. Also I think Irish women tend to be even better educated and better paid than at least half of Irish guys... So theyre a bit picky and finicky about who they are willing to date. The best place to meet Irish girls? I'd have to say Derry. Theres something special about the ladies there. Just a bit friendlier I guess. The brogues are as thick as they come. If you have any luck, do let us know here. Ireland is not known to be a love nest the way Belarus has its repuation though, not by any means..
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer