5 Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

5 Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know

Post by jamesbond »

Here are the top 5 things women don't want you to know about dating, marriage and relationships.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 5 Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know

Post by jamesbond »

This video talks about women who "settle" and marry a guy that they are not really interested in. Do not marry a woman or get into a long term relationship with a woman if she is not that much into you. Women who settle for a man they really don't want, eventually leave that man and blame the man for all the unhappiness in her life.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: 5 Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:
December 5th, 2021, 3:14 pm
This video talks about women who "settle" and marry a guy that they are not really interested in. Do not marry a woman or get into a long term relationship with a woman if she is not that much into you. Women who settle for a man they really don't want, eventually leave that man and blame the man for all the unhappiness in her life.

Hey Jamesbond, that was a great video!!! I agree with Bill Cooper on this topic 100%. There must be a MUTUAL interest on the part of both people to be together. However, while I believe women have the right to choose, they should be realistic in their expectations!!!