The Real Reason Why Dating Is Much Better Outside Of America

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Real Reason Why Dating Is Much Better Outside Of America

Post by jamesbond »

Good video by David Bond explaining why dating is much better in foreign countries than it is in the United States.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Real Reason Why Dating Is Much Better Outside Of America

Post by Yohan »

Dating is surely easier outside of Northern America and outside of Europe. No question about that.

However after dating foreign women what is next? Think about it!

Very important points also have to be considered - for example where to live together - in your country or in her country or in another country

Money is a big question, how much can you earn if you move out of the States or out of Europe.

Thailand is not so much welcoming with working permits and even not with long-stay visas - Language knowledge might be another issue you have to consider, not only from you to her but also in case of a job.... What is your job, your educational background, can be used in another country and so on.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

jamesbond wrote:
February 14th, 2022, 12:38 am
Good video by David Bond explaining why dating is much better in foreign countries than it is in the United States.

That is a great video and every man from the US and other Western countries should watch it. At 4:55, what he explains here is gold. So many American women are not just overweight, but they're also bitchy, bad attitudes, "empowered", etc. Then he says : "you have a demand (for women) and half the supply (of women) is rotten apples". Explains dating in America perfectly....American women are just not feminine.

He also says that women are doing things originally intended for men. I can think of a few that are just ass backwards for women to do: full contact rugby, professional MMA fighting, powerlifting, Crossfit.

Just look at the photos below of Tia-Clair Toomey. This is basically what American women are turning into now. What's truly f***ed up is that young girls are looking up to "strong women" like Tia-Clair Toomey as role models on how they should be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

In America now, 66% of women are over weight. So, 2 out of 3 women are undesirable to men. Those 34% of women in America who are not fat are being hit on all the time by men in the USA. This artificially inflates these women's egos making them think their sexual market value is higher than it really is. Because of this, these women tend to be bitchy, unfriendly and arrogant (because of all the attention they are getting from men).

It's simply a matter of supply and demand. There are more men seeking out women who aren't fat than there are women available in the not fat category. This explains why the dating scene is so much better in the Philippines, Thailand, Brazil, Columbia, Russia, Ukraine and Poland (just to name a few countries). You don't have the obesity epidemic in those countries like you do in the United States.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

jamesbond wrote:
February 16th, 2022, 5:37 am
It's simply a matter of supply and demand. There are more men seeking out women who aren't fat than there are women available in the not fat category.
It's the same problem in Australia. Aussie men hit the gym consistently and look good while the women are overweight with the same empowerment mentality.

With this problem in the Western countries of a low supply of feminine women, it's simply no wonder why men are so happy and choosing NOT to go to places like Thailand, Philippines, Colombia, etc, etc. Why would they want to go there when the women are so beautiful and feminine back home?

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

You hear women make YouTube videos complaining that they can't meet any good men. Usually these women are in their 30's want to get married, wasted their 20's sleeping around and now they want to find a man to wife them up.

Men are wising up to this and not only refusing to get married but also a lot of guys are refusing to even date women in western countries. That is why marriage rates are at an all time low in the United States and so are birth rates.

Now I see why so many men are going MGTOW in America and other western countries. Men in western countries are starting to avoid women like the plague! :lol:

NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

jamesbond wrote:
February 28th, 2022, 11:11 pm
You hear women make YouTube videos complaining that they can't meet any good men. Usually these women are in their 30's want to get married, wasted their 20's sleeping around and now they want to find a man to wife them up.

Men are wising up to this and not only refusing to get married but also a lot of guys are refusing to even date women in western countries. That is why marriage rates are at an all time low in the United States and so are birth rates.

Now I see why so many men are going MGTOW in America and other western countries. Men in western countries are starting to avoid women like the plague! :lol:
I’m glad men are finally waking up to these western skanks. I wonder though; will it have a significant impact in the future because women are still only looking for the top 5-10% of men.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

NPCslammer wrote:
March 1st, 2022, 1:59 am
I’m glad men are finally waking up to these western skanks. I wonder though; will it have a significant impact in the future because women are still only looking for the top 5-10% of men.

I think in the future, women will be forced to lower their standards and not just chase the top 5 to 10% of men. Men are no longer approaching women like they used to (like cold approaching) and a lot of men have stopped going to bars and clubs.

I have seen quite a few YouTube videos where women are saying that they can't find any good men (some are even saying they can't meet any men). Men are waking up and starting to avoid women like the plague! :P