Countries with the Curviest Women in the World (and Tallest)

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Countries with the Curviest Women in the World (and tallest)

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
May 15th, 2022, 8:25 pm
I actually require a girl to be thick in order to get on her. I couldn't sleep with a skinny girl. It just wouldn't feel right. I need that sensation of mass and stability, thick body parts to grab and a solid build that can support my body on top of hers. I especially love girls who are short and have wide hips, a thick booty and curves. I prefer for a girl to have some weight on her and don't mind if she's borderline "fat" as long as she has good curves (i.e., phat).
Heheh, I can be magnanimous enough to also find the time to sleep with some slender women too, LOL. Some of them are beautiful and have nice body energy and femininity, and they can be quite desirable in a more "elegant" way (the love scene in Tequila Sunrise with Mel Gibson and Michelle Pfeifer lovemaking while under surveillance by corrupt police comes to mind, :D ).... but..... even though I wouldn't be rude enough to tell the skinny ones this, there's no real competition with the curvy women when it comes to how much more the curvy ones fire up my testosterone and physical enthusiasm.

That's good that you don't mind if yours put on some weight, because for those of us who prefer this type of women, if you get a true romance with one for a long term, chances are good that her "assets" will grow to anywhere from 3-5x the original investment, even if she takes good care of her health and isn't an over-eater.

Guys who don't share our preferences in women and don't quite get the difference between "fat" and curvy are humorous to listen to puzzling over it. I remember some European guy pondering in confusion whether possibly thick women were considered attractive by some men as an evolutionary biological impulse from associating higher body fat with the ability to survive harsh winters.
Judging from a lot of muscular white, black, and Latino guys I've seen obviously going after the same type of girls we like, I don't think guys who are nuts over the curvy chicks think in terms of body fat: skinny chicks who eat until they become round aren't really in the same category, even if I wish them well in finding love with some other guy with different preferences. :mrgreen:
My guess is because those curves and primal femininity fires up our testosterone and tells our barbarian man instincts that she can probably be a healthy mate popping out healthy kids without being damaged, LOL, but I definitely want to get my hands on her assets regardless of the underlying scientific explanation. :D

Some naturally slim and willowy women seem happy and healthy too, but I can't help notice a lot of guys who married Asian chicks also mention that their wives' sex drive dropped off a cliff after having a kid... :o
Definitely not the case in my experience with highly curvy women who already had 1+ kids when I met them, LOL.
Lucas88 wrote:
In Spanish a girl with such a body type is known as a "gordibuena".
Do a Google search with that term if you like. Also do Google searches for "culonas", "nalgonas" and "caderonas". They'll bring up good results, especially the last one!
Wow, you're right! LOL. I looked up the terms, here's a few contributions:

Under "Nalgonas"

Under "Caderonas"

If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
I know what you mean about White girls. Most of them are naturally slim as opposed to curvaceous and when they do eat a lot they usually just blow up like balloons. What Western feminists call "a curvy woman" is just an obese landwhale whose figure is more like an amorphous blob of gelatin and lacks femininity. White women need to get off the McDonalds diet and the booze. It makes them look really bad.

Plenty of Black and Latin women on the other hand have natural curves. When those girls put on weight a large part of it goes onto their hips and booty and makes them look even better!
LOL, I can't say about the modern generation of feminists from experience, but I did notice some Libs of Tiktok types of non-curvy women were having eating contests, apparently having politicized the concept of "fat shaming" so that they think that deliberately becoming obese is a form of social justice activism or something.
I'm not going to argue with them and I'd never say anything rude to overweight women even if they're shaped like beach balls, but don't think they're doing their health any favors with the eating contests and attempt to popularize morbid obesity, but never mind the woke libs (who we must not allow to ruin our fun here):

Going by the worldwide stats, I think bustier but less curvy on average in the hip and back end is more or less accurate, but I can put still in a good word for a lot of curvy white women from my experience:

I've seen some great hourglass figures and big butts on girls from all over my own Northwest/Left Coast territories, and also meeting girls from UK, Germany, Poland, Russia, and some other parts of Eastern Europe.

Here's an example of a white woman who's a real beauty with an amazing figure that's more commonly found on a black woman: The too-good-to-be-true hourglass figure, a beautiful ass, and a nice pair, even if not eye-popping.

Get a load of that ass :mrgreen: :

You know who I feel sympatheic with? Curvy white women from the Millennial or perhaps older generation, whose charms weren't so much appreciated when the popular beauty standard was pretty much for skinny or at most skinny and busty, and now all of a sudden after their time has passed, women with curves and big butts are practically in vogue! :o

The curvy Millennial white women had guys like me trying to jump their bones when we were both young, of course, so they weren't totally unappreciated, but still...
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The skinny-thick look is commonly thought to have passed its peak popularity, possibly due to widespread gross-looking surgical enhancements associated with it.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Cornfed wrote:
May 16th, 2022, 7:27 pm
The skinny-thick look is commonly thought to have passed its peak popularity, possibly due to widespread gross-looking surgical enhancements associated with it.
Ugh, geez, that's right: Ladies (if there's any lurkers) please ignore any hate from Cornfed, but what he says about surgical enhancements is true: Please accept yourselves and don't get surgical enhancements or plastic surgery. On the flipside, I've actually read about some girls dying because of botched butt implant surgery when trying to get a bigger looking butt, sigh. Don't do it ladies! There's some man out there to appreciate you and your tiny ass, even if me, Lucas88, and at least half the high-testosterone black and Latino male population are out chasing the ones with big butts.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
For me a girl must be: 1) thick, 2) brown, and 3) feminine. Preferably Latin and short (chaparrita).
@Lucas88
That's a perfect description of some of the special girls I've encountered from the Dominican Republic. I love black women the most, but also some of those little babes from DR who are (I'd guess) probably at least 1/3-1/2 black, but an interesting mix, and definitely some of the hottest curvy women I've seen.

I saw some guys on this forum complaining that women from the Dominican Republic think they're hot. My thoughts, of course: "Well, the Dominican girls are right, because they are hot!" LOL

I think it's always a very, very good sign if a curvy girl has her own leopard print swimsuit and/or leopard jumpsuit.

Because of having the good fortune to meet some girls from there before my expat research phase, I was originally thinking that I was probably thinking with my you-know-what in picking DR as one of the countries to consider going expat to since I knew they had some issues there, but after more research it's looking pretty good objectively on other criteria besides the women, definitely up there on my list along with the Caribbean nations and a few other interesting places that allow multiple passports.

As for its "issues" I mentioned, besides more "macro" economic and political issues, I heard people from there talking about being mugged by the police, not an uncommon problem in some Latin American countries, but apparently also there. Well I guess that's the cue to post this:
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
May 16th, 2022, 6:41 pm
Guys who don't share our preferences in women and don't quite get the difference between "fat" and curvy are humorous to listen to puzzling over it. I remember some European guy pondering in confusion whether possibly thick women were considered attractive by some men as an evolutionary biological impulse from associating higher body fat with the ability to survive harsh winters.
Judging from a lot of muscular white, black, and Latino guys I've seen obviously going after the same type of girls we like, I don't think guys who are nuts over the curvy chicks think in terms of body fat: skinny chicks who eat until they become round aren't really in the same category, even if I wish them well in finding love with some other guy with different preferences. :mrgreen:
My guess is because those curves and primal femininity fires up our testosterone and tells our barbarian man instincts that she can probably be a healthy mate popping out healthy kids without being damaged, LOL, but I definitely want to get my hands on her assets regardless of the underlying scientific explanation. :D
Most White guys just don't get our preference. I've spoken to friends and acquaintances about it and most of them seem to think that our girls are too thick or even "fat". In my experience White guys are usually attracted to skinny White chicks, not thick bootylicious Brown women. I'm different. I've always said that I have the sexual desires of a Black man. I just love hips and massive booties. I don't even care if the girls are "fat". What I love about Black and Latin communities is that they show appreciation for thick women. They make them feel loved and desired. White societies are not like that.

I often frame my preference for thick women in terms of it being the result of me having high testosterone. I've even pissed off some of my friends because of it. I like to see my preference as the result of me being man enough to handle a monster booty like a cowboy riding a powerful bronco. :lol: In a WhatsApp discussion group we had when we were discussing female aesthetics I started bragging about my preference for huge booties and asserting that the more masculine a man is the greater his love for gigantic badonkadonks. One of the guys I pissed off was @Pixel--Dude. When I asked him why he got pissed off he said it was because his slim but cute Polish girlfriend doesn't have a big ass and that I was insinuating that he was less of a man because of it! :lol:

I don't like White women unless they are extremely swarthy or tanned. I only like dark skin and recognize that in terms of curves White women as a group don't compete with Latin and Black women. I once encountered a pleasant exception though. I was having coffee at a café with Pixel--Dude when all of a sudden we saw a cute little brunette who was about 5'2", had wide hips, was packing some major back like a Black woman and had a decent amount of weight on her without being fat. She also had an olive skin complexion and looked more like a Mediterranean. I became excited like a kid in a candy store and urged Pixel--Dude to take a look and told him how she was a very rare specimen of female beauty and that her behind was a work of art and a manifestation of divinity in the material world. Pixel--Dude said that she was too young (she looked like she was in college) but I told him that wasn't the point. The point was her booty and its unusual level of perfection!

Maybe we should start a thread on beautiful Black and Mulata women, one with a lot of photographic evidence! :lol:
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Lucas88

I don't mind a bird who is a bit thicc. Remember Nikki? I had a crush on her for ages. I wanted to get on that bitch, slap it's ass and ride the waves. Unfortunately, being a native Western woman her values were all shit and that fizzled out quickly. We need women who have a big ass. Not a woman who acts like a big ass for f**k sake hahaha. In all honesty I prefer proportionate women. I am not attracted to girls who have a massive arse that looks out of proportion to the rest of their body. I don't like women who are too big either. They're just not for me. I like a nice slim woman who I can throw around and give a good whack in the mouth when she gets cheeky. Mwhahahahaha! xD
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

WilliamSmith wrote:
May 16th, 2022, 7:34 pm
I saw some guys on this forum complaining that women from the Dominican Republic think they're hot. My thoughts, of course: "Well, the Dominican girls are right, because they are hot!" LOL
The second and third skanks pictured are hot. The rest are flabby, poorly proportioned, unhealthy and trashy looking.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Cornfed wrote:
May 17th, 2022, 6:01 pm
WilliamSmith wrote:
May 16th, 2022, 7:34 pm
The second and third skanks pictured are hot. The rest are flabby, poorly proportioned, unhealthy and trashy looking.
WRONG!!! They're all beautiful, gorgeous and hot!!!

And none are "skanks." :wink:

But this is funny, since we just got Cornfed, one of the resident ultra-haters on the forum who usually says nasty stuff about black women, stating openly that a gorgeous Dominican mulatta and insanely beautiful black women are both hot (which they are). :mrgreen:
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
May 17th, 2022, 6:59 am
Maybe we should start a thread on beautiful Black and Mulata women, one with a lot of photographic evidence! :lol:
Good idea!
I saw some other threads that have been on here from prior years (long time before I showed up here) about black women, but they were full of trolls talking nonsense.

I love my black girlfriends the most, I think they're the most beautiful and hot and want to be with them even if everyone's upset at us, and the USSA is a miserable mess of racewarring and probably only going to get worse and worse. :o

Not that we'll stay here: After researching places to go with them if we got out of the USSA together, I'm very interested and pleasantly surprised about some of the things I've learned about the Caribbean and possibly also certain African countries. I've got a big list of countries I'll be travelling to to check them out. More on that later: Gotta go sleep so my muscles don't shrink!

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Better put in a good word here for the Middle East, which I knew little about until I saw someone from Egypt post a thread.

Here's the ones I looked up, but then boixos24 posted more good ones of pretty Egyptian women that looked a bit different from these babes here.

Oh, and that was from this thread by the way: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45171
WilliamSmith wrote:
April 20th, 2022, 7:51 pm
boixos24 wrote:
April 17th, 2022, 6:51 am
Marrying an Egyptian woman:
Pros
6. Physically speaking:they’re very, very curvy on average. Massive boobs and ass. Body made for breeding. This makes it easier to find a woman with my physical preference.
I did a little research on this point in case this was some devious conspiracy by some yids to lure me into Egypt and then take me out with an Israeli drone strike or something when I hit the streets in search of generously endowed Arabian women, but while I can't be sure these girls are specifically Egyptian, these women do appear to be blessed with some very nice hourglass figures and back-end real estate. Black women will remain my own first preference during life's travels, but I now have another reason to hold the Middle East in very high regard in addition to their based "antisemitism."

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

He posted lots more in his thread (see link in previous post) but here were some of the good curvy ones from Egypt specifically:
WilliamSmith wrote:
May 1st, 2022, 7:07 pm
Wow, those girls look great! Very classy looking women. You're right, many of them look a lot like latinas.
Love these three, especially that last one...
Man, would I like to.... well I'll stop there, but thanks for posting! :D
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

LOL! Quoting another couple posts from before where I put in image links to some more chicks with nice curves, including one older post I forgot about of me going nuts over the looks of one of these contemporary chicks who are I guess rappers. (I don't watch talmudvision or listen to modern musical acts, but these girls look great. :lol: )
WilliamSmith wrote:
March 18th, 2022, 3:00 am
Holy !@#$, I don't watch talmudvision or follow other mainstream US media so don't know who Megan Thee Stallion (?! LOL interesting name) is, but I typed her name in a search and found this:
These women are absolutely among the most beautiful and desirable on this earth. I already felt that way before finding this thread, but that is definitely a vivid example of how beautiful they are. 8)
And then there was one of that little babe who is I guess from Trinidad, and set off the vaccine mandate cultists awhile ago with some vaccine hesitant tweets, told Meghan McCain "eat shit you" for McCain presumptuously telling her "that's entirely enough Twitter for today," then became a popular favorite with many antisemites who won't take the vaccine, and the Daily Stormer types even made a thread about her: "Nicki Minaj is Smarter than AWFLs and Literally My Hero".
(Is AWFLs "American White Female Liberals", I'm guessing? :mrgreen: )
WilliamSmith wrote:
April 26th, 2022, 11:22 am
Stormer related crowd has archived the event with links to all the Tweets:
https://gameruprising.to/index.php?thre ... ero.28230/

Love the gold high heels as well as the firearms and curves. :)
Hey neat, she has some Chinese 漢字 characters tattooed on her arm. I can't read them from this pic because they're too small but had better go translate them since I'm learning 漢字 in Cantonese...
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
May 27th, 2022, 6:23 pm
And then there was one of that little babe who is I guess from Trinidad, and set off the vaccine mandate cultists awhile ago with some vaccine hesitant tweets, told Meghan McCain "eat shit you" for McCain presumptuously telling her "that's entirely enough Twitter for today," then became a popular favorite with many antisemites who won't take the vaccine, and the Daily Stormer types even made a thread about her: "Nicki Minaj is Smarter than AWFLs and Literally My Hero".
(Is AWFLs "American White Female Liberals", I'm guessing? :mrgreen: )
WilliamSmith wrote:
April 26th, 2022, 11:22 am
Stormer related crowd has archived the event with links to all the Tweets:
https://gameruprising.to/index.php?thre ... ero.28230/

Love the gold high heels as well as the firearms and curves. :)
Hey neat, she has some Chinese 漢字 characters tattooed on her arm. I can't read them from this pic because they're too small but had better go translate them since I'm learning 漢字 in Cantonese...

I'm not a fan of the trashy music either but I always found Nicki Minaj hot with her banging curves, her enormous butt and her cute Asian-like facial features (she has some Chinese ancestry if I remember correctly). I remember talking to some women about her and some of them said that her butt is too big but I've always thought that it's the right size for a high-test bootylover male like myself. Now I also understand that there is evidence that Nicki's booty is surgically enhanced and therefore "fake" but I am able to suspend my disbelief and imagine that it is just the natural product of good African booty genetics. I mean, porn including semi-pornographic music videos is just fantasy anyway, right?

Here are some erotically enticing videos of this hot Trinidadian booty queen:

Anaconda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWs

Chun Li

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wpm07-BGJnE

Beez in the Trap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmZvOhH ... g&index=17

I didn't know that Nicki voiced her opinion against the vaccine mandate tyranny. I kinda live in a bubble nowadays and don't watch talmudvision either. Maybe she rebelled against her Illuminati handlers. Whatever the case may be mad respect to her for standing up for freedom!

And as far as transgenders go, Nicki is actually one of the few truly convincing ones. She's totally hot for a surgically feminized gay dude! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here is a before and after. The photo on the left is Nicki when she was first starting out with hormones:

Here is another set of photos. Here in the before photo she's a little more advanced in her transition:

She's still hotter than 99% of natal females though! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Heheh, thanks for the pics @Lucas88 , I'm not going to listen to the rap in the videos (though like I think I said before, I haven't been able to share any of my girlfriends' music taste, so no offense to these vivacious black girl rappers and their talents).

I didn't know this little babe had got herself augmented to boost her natural curves in order to become more popular, but you were far too cruel with your humor in implying she wasn't born female, LOL:
I normally never look up any biographical details about girls whose pics I admired from time to time, but you got me on that one, so I looked it up and confirmed the nice girl was in fact born female.
But better yet, in addition to vaccine skepticism and non-submissive behavior toward cancel culture libs telling her what she can/can't say on Twitter, she has a nice track record of transphobic and homophobic outbursts which she's gone as far as to include in her lyrics, ridiculing men for being faggots and cross-dressers indulging in "gender fluidity" (see below).
Lucas88 wrote:
June 1st, 2022, 6:30 am
I didn't know that Nicki voiced her opinion against the vaccine mandate tyranny. I kinda live in a bubble nowadays and don't watch talmudvision either. Maybe she rebelled against her Illuminati handlers. Whatever the case may be mad respect to her for standing up for freedom!

And as far as transgenders go, Nicki is actually one of the few truly convincing ones. She's totally hot for a surgically feminized gay dude! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Like I was saying, even if she augmented her more natural endowments, she was not only born female but also has a pretty nice track record of getting the satanic trannies and globohomo perverts squealing at her for her history of transphobic and homophobic outbursts:

Apparently she dumped some rapper named Young Thug because he used to wear dresses and she ridiculed him for doing this in one of her songs. :lol:

Also a rip on gender confused men who she blasted as "switchin’ like sissies" (LOL).

And back in 2008 “First they love you / then they switch / yeah, they switch like faggots / that’s why I keep the llamas in Gabbana’s fabrics.”

A reference for some further reading:
https://www.losangelesblade.com/2018/08 ... new-album/

Getting a little off-topic from the curvy women for just a minute:
I wonder if the globohomo crowd has ever tried to cancel "Niggaz with Hats" aka "NWH"?
I recall Ice Cold's "f**k The Security Guards", rapping:
"Followin' me around like a maggot,
Eyes on my ass like a two-bit faggot"
:mrgreen: