Once You Go Asian, You Never Go Caucasian

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Once You Go Asian, You Never Go Caucasian

Post by jamesbond »

That funny phrase, "Once you go Asian, you never go Caucasian" is actually true! I recently dated a couple of Asian girls and they have been more loving and affectionate than any white girl I have dated. Also, there aren't many fat Asian women compared to white women. Now I know why I see so many white guys dating and marrying Asian girls here in America. Latin American girls are also awesome.

So remember guys, "Once you go Asian, you never go Caucasian." :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Once You Go Asian, You Never Go Caucasian

Post by Taco »

There's 12 expats that killed themselves at Bangkok Airport because they don't want to get on the plane to go home. Also, I knew a guy that used to live in Cambodia, He was on antidepressants when came back to Canada.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Taco wrote:
May 24th, 2022, 4:42 pm
There's 12 expats that killed themselves at Bangkok Airport because they don't want to get on the plane to go home. Also, I knew a guy that used to live in Cambodia, He was on antidepressants when came back to Canada.
Dang, that just speaks volumes at how miserable their lives were in their respective Western countries.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

I totally agree.
After my caucasian wife divorce raped me...I tried dating white American women and they were all a train wreck.
I probably dated 12-20 American women before I finally stopped that altogether.
I have several Army buddies at Fort Hood and in San Antonio that are married to filipina women.
So, I started searching in the Philippines, and it is so much easier to date a filipina than a drama queen American woman.
I have been married to my filipina wife for going on three years, and she is far superior to any American wife.
My filipina wife does things for me that I never had my American wife do...for example she comes in with q-tips and cleans my ears when I am at my computer...she clips my toenails...she clips my fingernails...she gives me a haircut...she offers to give me massages...
She cooks and cleans and does laundry without any complaints...
My filipina wife fits my life style perfectly.
She believes the wifes place is in the home taking care of home duties, and the husband goes to work to pay the bills.

So...once you go asian, you never go caucasian...and never look back.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

redfeather wrote:
May 24th, 2022, 6:17 pm
I totally agree.
After my caucasian wife divorce raped me...I tried dating white American women and they were all a train wreck.
I have several Army buddies at Fort Hood and in San Antonio that are married to filipina women.
So, I started searching in the Philippines, and it is so much easier to date a filipina than a drama queen American woman.
I have been married to my filipina wife for going on three years, and she is far superior to any American wife.
My filipina wife does things for me that I never had my American wife do...for example she comes in with q-tips and cleans my ears when I am at my computer...she clips my toenails...she clips my fingernails...she gives me a haircut...she offers to give me massages...
She believes the wifes place is in the home taking care of home duties, and the husband goes to work to pay the bills.

Dang, sounds like you found yourself a pretty awesome wife.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

redfeather wrote:
May 24th, 2022, 6:17 pm
I totally agree.

That's great, it sounds like you found yourself a great woman. It does seem as if the Asian culture is more loving, kind, gentle and down to earth than Anglo culture. There are so many fat white women in America that it's disgusting. That's another reason I am attracted to Asian women so much, almost all of them are in great physical shape. If I ever do get married, most likely it will be to an Asian girl or a Latin American girl.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

jamesbond wrote:
May 25th, 2022, 4:58 pm
That's great, it sounds like you found yourself a great woman. It does seem as if the Asian culture is more loving, kind, gentle and down to earth than Anglo culture.
It is. Anglo culture is based on power. Asian culture is based on the collective and social harmony. I'm so miserable being back here in the US I don't think I can take it any longer...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

kangarunner wrote:
May 25th, 2022, 5:20 pm
jamesbond wrote:
May 25th, 2022, 4:58 pm
That's great, it sounds like you found yourself a great woman. It does seem as if the Asian culture is more loving, kind, gentle and down to earth than Anglo culture.
It is. Anglo culture is based on power. Asian culture is based on the collective and social harmony. I'm so miserable being back here in the US I don't think I can take it any longer...
I am depressed too, I got back from Germany a couple of weeks ago and even though it wasn't an Asian country, it still is better than any Anglo country.

redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

One other thing about going Asian that is not talked about much is that Asian have the absolute tightest poon on earth.
From what I have seen Asian poon is vice grip tight.
If American men could find this out they would swim across the ocean to find one.
Do not let too many guys know about this, or the plane flights will increase a bunch to fly over there.
Just trying to keep you informed.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)