The Reason Why 99% Of Men Have Never Approached A Woman In Their Life

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Reason Why 99% Of Men Have Never Approached A Woman In Their Life

Post by jamesbond »

Good video by a dating coach who coaches women only, on why 99% of men have never approached a woman in their life and never will.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Reason Why 99% Of Men Have Never Approached A Woman In Their Life

Post by jamesbond »

This woman explains why men have stopped approaching women.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

So once again, is it thought to be somehow desirable to go around panhandling random skanks for sex? Surely panhandlers of any sort should be exterminated out of general principle.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This is why men no longer approach women.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a women complaining that men do not approach her.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This woman is complaining that men don't approach her anymore.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

These woman are complaining that men have stood them up on dates. More and more men are starting to do this to woman.

OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

You know I have approached several women in my life but only when they make it obvious that they want to be approached.

You see in America women have completely stopped initiating their part of the mating game. Women have to actually make eye contact with you, smile, be feminine, and act like they will be receptive to you coming up to them and talking to them. How many guys have this actually happen to them?......very few I imagine. In a lot of cases because of this sick society guys just get beat down to where they don't even recognize a woman doing this if they do it at all.

You see women are supposed to be the ones signalling that they are open to you. Then the man is supposed to approach and initiate further from there.

The few times I have approached I have gotten phone numbers without even asking also but this has only happened a few times. I even went out with a few of these women but nothing really happened as I wasn't really into them.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

OutcastedPhilosopher wrote:
June 15th, 2022, 4:08 pm
You know I have approached several women in my life but only when they make it obvious that they want to be approached.

You see in America women have completely stopped initiating their part of the mating game. Women have to actually make eye contact with you, smile, be feminine, and act like they will be receptive to you coming up to them and talking to them. How many guys have this actually happen to them?......very few I imagine. In a lot of cases because of this sick society guys just get beat down to where they don't even recognize a woman doing this if they do it at all.

You see women are supposed to be the ones signalling that they are open to you. Then the man is supposed to approach and initiate further from there.

The few times I have approached I have gotten phone numbers without even asking also but this has only happened a few times. I even went out with a few of these women but nothing really happened as I wasn't really into them.

Exactly, women in America have completely abandoned their part of the dating game. They expect men to be mind readers and to just know that they want a man to approach them. How are men supposed to know this if women won't even make eye contact with them? Pick up artists will just tell men to approach hundreds of women and don't wait until a woman gives you indicators of interest.

It's supposed to be women who are the ones who initiate (through eye contact, smiling, etc.) that she wants the man to approach her. Women in the United States have stopped doing this, I think this is because she can just meet men through online dating.

Cold approaching seems like a complete waste of time at least in western countries where women have no clue how to show interest in men.

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I don't approach women at all anymore. It's become too much of a minefield out there where its uncertain whether or not a girl wishes to be approached. Thanks to feminism and other aspects of elite social engineering I think relationships between men and women are likely f***ed, for lack of a better word.

The only way I will ever have another girlfriend is if me and the girl had a preexisting friendship which developed into romance by itself. Aside from this very slim probability (since most females I respect are already in romantic relationships) it's unlikely I'll ever date again. I just can't be arsed with all the bullshit. I think the only interaction I'll have with women now is through prostitutes.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

jamesbond wrote:
June 14th, 2022, 10:06 pm
Here is a women complaining that men do not approach her.

That's how I feel almost all the time but I stopped crying about it. If I become really sad, I will just sleep for a day. I honestly don't see any girls most of the summer and I go out often. I don't go to bars because the girls that would go are usually 18+ sluts.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 6:36 am
I don't approach women at all anymore. It's become too much of a minefield out there where its uncertain whether or not a girl wishes to be approached. Thanks to feminism and other aspects of elite social engineering I think relationships between men and women are likely f***ed, for lack of a better word.

The only way I will ever have another girlfriend is if me and the girl had a preexisting friendship which developed into romance by itself. Aside from this very slim probability (since most females I respect are already in romantic relationships) it's unlikely I'll ever date again. I just can't be arsed with all the bullshit. I think the only interaction I'll have with women now is through prostitutes.

You can also try to meet girls through your friends, this is how most people meet in the United States. The dating scene in America is absolutely ridiculous if your a man and it's paradise if you are a woman.

No wonder why so many men are relocating to more woman friendly countries like the Philippines, Thailand, Brazil, Columbia, Poland and Spain.

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Yeah, me too, I remember when I was first learning and reading every PUA newgroup or book or whatever I could get my hands on, and I knew I had to take charge of myself and grow a pair to do approaches and initiate like a man, yet I just did NOT want to be randomly approaching with no signals at all. Some of the guys who teach skills with women will tell you "it's a numbers game," as though you should just ask dozens of random uninterested women for #s and then make a bazillion phone calls to women until you finally land a few dates. Sure, that will eventually work if you persist, but what a PIA to have to put all that time in and talk to so many women who don't even necessarily find you attractive, LOL.

Getting indications of interest first is the way to go! :)

This is also how to seek out the women who actually think you personally are physically attractive enough to have you in the "yes" or "maybe (and yes by looks)" for sex from the start, even if they might change their mind if the interaction between you doesn't build the right chemistry.

Then at worst you can just have a friendly conversation even if it doesn't go anywhere (but I think conversational skill with women specifically tailored to getting them attracted and turned on is a really fun interesting subject, and it's like martial arts in being way more learnable than many think, even if it takes practice as well as a study of core techniques).
:lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

WilliamSmith wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 2:22 pm
Yeah, me too, I remember when I was first learning and reading every PUA newgroup or book or whatever I could get my hands on, and I knew I had to take charge of myself and grow a pair to do approaches and initiate like a man, yet I just did NOT want to be randomly approaching with no signals at all. Some of the guys who teach skills with women will tell you "it's a numbers game," as though you should just ask dozens of random uninterested women for #s and then make a bazillion phone calls to women until you finally land a few dates. Sure, that will eventually work if you persist, but what a PIA to have to put all that time in and talk to so many women who don't even necessarily find you attractive, LOL.

Getting indications of interest first is the way to go! :)

This is also how to seek out the women who actually think you personally are physically attractive enough to have you in the "yes" or "maybe (and yes by looks)" for sex from the start, even if they might change their mind if the interaction between you doesn't build the right chemistry.

Then at worst you can just have a friendly conversation even if it doesn't go anywhere (but I think conversational skill with women specifically tailored to getting them attracted and turned on is a really fun interesting subject, and it's like martial arts in being way more learnable than many think, even if it takes practice as well as a study of core techniques).
:lol:
Yeah, I never really got in with the whole PUA scene. It seems very artifical.

Yeah, whats the worst that can happen? She says no or you talk to a stranger for a few minutes.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

jamesbond wrote:
June 6th, 2022, 12:07 am
Good video by a dating coach who coaches women only, on why 99% of men have never approached a woman in their life and never will.

Thank you for posting this. This guy is doing the lord's work here. Finally someone teaching women the way things really are. I wish all women in the world could listen to that guy.