Women Are Starting To Complain That Men Don't Approach Them Anymore

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Women Are Starting To Complain That Men Don't Approach Them Anymore

Post by Yohan »

4,670 wonderful follow-up comments

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Well yeah, because men approaching women is a gender role, and the abolition of gender roles has been a project of the West for several decades. They should be rejoicing that it is finally bearing fruit. These women need to be reminded that the abolition of gender roles aka Gender Equality is what they all wanted. (statistically, what most of them said they wanted)
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

flowerthief00 wrote:
June 29th, 2022, 8:26 am
These women need to be reminded that the abolition of gender roles aka Gender Equality is what they all wanted. (statistically, what most of them said they wanted)
This all started with feminism. Feminism is the poisoned apple that found its way into the basket. What these idiotic women don't realise is that there is no such thing as gender equality! Women will always be inferior to men in things like professional sports, where we have a men's division and a women's division precisely because the women will never outcompete the men!
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 29th, 2022, 10:56 am
This all started with feminism. Feminism is the poisoned apple that found its way into the basket. What these idiotic women don't realise is that there is no such thing as gender equality! Women will always be inferior to men in things like professional sports, where we have a men's division and a women's division precisely because the women will never outcompete the men!
To believe that women are inferior to men is chauvinism by definition, just so you know.

Actually, gender equality the way I define it--absence of gender roles--is more or less what we have in Western countries already. Just need to eliminate military drafts and we're pretty much there.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

flowerthief00 wrote:
June 29th, 2022, 11:35 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 29th, 2022, 10:56 am
To believe that women are inferior to men is chauvinism by definition, just so you know.

Actually, gender equality the way I define it--absence of gender roles--is more or less what we have in Western countries already. Just need to eliminate military drafts and we're pretty much there.
It isn't chauvinism. It is fact. That's why these male to female trans athletes totally annihilate female athletes. So the all encompassing notion of equality is just a fantasy. Do you deny that men are superior to women in athletes sport? When I was learning kickboxing I was sparring with the champion of the gym, a girl named Carla, I totally kicked her ass and I had barely any training at all. Men have stronger body types and will always excell at physical activities in comparison to women.

We've had an absence of gender roles (as you define it) since the emergence of feminism when women were conned into surrendering themselves to the corporate elite. Now everyone gets to be a wage slave! How long before the insufferagettes got the right to vote was it before men finally got to vote themselves? 40 years? And they want to boo and moan about inequality. Pmsl.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 29th, 2022, 11:50 am
It isn't chauvinism. It is fact.
Merriam definition
Male chauvinism: a belief that men are superior to women.

If you believe that men are superior to women then you are a chauvinist. Pretty simple.
Pixel--Dude wrote:
We've had an absence of gender roles (as you define it) since the emergence of feminism when women were conned into surrendering themselves to the corporate elite. Now everyone gets to be a wage slave! How long before the insufferagettes got the right to vote was it before men finally got to vote themselves? 40 years? And they want to boo and moan about inequality. Pmsl.
I think it was longer than that! Depending on what country we're talking about, but I think nowhere did women have the right to vote before the 1900's. Women's suffrage is considered an achievement of Western society, but it's not as if we could undo it even if we wanted to anyway.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

flowerthief00 wrote:
June 29th, 2022, 12:35 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
It isn't chauvinism. It is fact.
Merriam definition
Male chauvinism: a belief that men are superior to women.

If you believe that men are superior to women then you are a chauvinist. Pretty simple.
Pixel--Dude wrote:
I think it was longer than that! Depending on what country we're talking about, but I think nowhere did women have the right to vote before the 1900's. Women's suffrage is considered an achievement of Western society, but it's not as if we could undo it even if we wanted to anyway.
I am not saying men are superior to women in every way. I was pointing out that this all encompassing idea of equality between women and men doesn't exist. I wasn't saying men are superior to women period. I was saying men are superior to women at athletes sport. That's why they have different divisions such as men's division of tennis and women's division of tennis. In some things I think women are superior to men, for example I think women are naturally more nurturing. Everything is nuanced.

We won't be able to take it back if we tried because these women who subscribe to the feminist movement believe fervently that men are trying to oppress women and control them. The relationship between men and women has become one of hostility thanks to the movement of feminism.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 29th, 2022, 1:21 pm
I am not saying men are superior to women in every way. I was pointing out that this all encompassing idea of equality between women and men doesn't exist. I wasn't saying men are superior to women period. I was saying men are superior to women at athletes sport. That's why they have different divisions such as men's division of tennis and women's division of tennis. In some things I think women are superior to men, for example I think women are naturally more nurturing. Everything is nuanced.
In other words, men might be better in this domain while women might be better in that domain. I agree.

Equality... It isn't about making men and women out to be equal. It's about ensuring that they have equal opportunities.
We won't be able to take it back if we tried because these women who subscribe to the feminist movement believe fervently that men are trying to oppress women and control them. The relationship between men and women has become one of hostility thanks to the movement of feminism.
Well I wouldn't argue that we even should try to take it back, but as for feminism... people don't see feminism as a negative thing on the whole. Everything is nuanced, like you said.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

jamesbond wrote:
June 24th, 2022, 5:54 pm
Women are starting to complain that men no longer approach them.

Because when men don't approach them anymore, they don't get the thrill of seeing another man getting dragged off to jail kicking and screaming. They don't get to see another guy getting tasered or even taken down with lethal force. Because when guys don't approach them, the women don't get to see how another guy reacts to staring down the barrel of a SWAT sharpshooter's rifle. When American women are no longer approached anymore, they act out like Thuggees in the Temple of Doom when the human sacrifice is disrupted and foiled.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Another woman complains about the dating scene.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."