Sexual Strategies for Adventurous Masculine Men

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: Sexual Strategies for Adventurous Masculine Men

Post by Outcast9428 »

@WilliamSmith

If a monogamous marriage took 40+ years before it fell apart, honestly I’d say that’s fairly successful. At least at that point you’ve had kids and they’ll all grown up. It’s still very sad of course but it’s not as devastating as when a marriage falls apart three years into having a kid.

It’s worth noting that a lot of the guys who understand women well get cheated on or left as well. The PUA types get cheated on just as much as traditionalists do. There’s ways to reduce to likelihood, but everything comes with risk.

To me, not getting married at all is simply 100% chance of failure. I can’t stand a bachelor lifestyle where women come and go. Look how much I talk about my ex even though we’ve been apart for 6 months now? I can’t do promiscuity. All the men in my family are like this. We don’t have a single playboy/bachelor type guy in my family. Every single one of us is super monogamous. It’s in our genes. I’ll try as hard as I can to reduce the chance of getting cheated on or divorced but there’s no guarantee of anything. I hope with everything I’m doing that I’m minimizing the risk to about 10% or so. But it could very well be higher then that.

I do pray that you will find a wonderful black woman who will make life spent with her very hard to resist.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

@WilliamSmith, BACK in 2007, yeap I annulled the engagement with my Toronto ex-fiance (Brazilian yet Canadianized af - faghag with one of her fag friends having the hots for me) and we broke the fcuk up right after I got my late mother's insurance life policy payout.

I decided: a) should I spend this money on a rock for my fiance?
or b) take this money and go travel the world meeting non-pros and sleeping with female pros?

I had opted for choice b).
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Outcast9428 wrote:
July 23rd, 2022, 12:28 am
@WilliamSmith

If a monogamous marriage took 40+ years before it fell apart, honestly I’d say that’s fairly successful. At least at that point you’ve had kids and they’ll all grown up. It’s still very sad of course but it’s not as devastating as when a marriage falls apart three years into having a kid.
@Outcast9428
I agree it's better that at least their marriage only train wrecked and failed after they already had the "empty nest" and their daughters were grown up, so it wasn't as painful (vs my own parents' marriage being a failure when I was a 5 year old, which royally sucked!!), but I still don't see it as "successful," just because it lasted 40 years: What was the point of him flushing 20-40 years down the tubes to be with one ugly woman when he could've had lots of better looking women and good times and romance with other women for all those decades?? He did get attention from a lot of other women, by the way, and I agree spouses shouldn't cheat on each other, but he shouldn't have wasted time being stuck in monogamy with that one unattractive over-entitled woman.
Or if we go with your family-first POV, he at least flushed 20 years extra down the toilet for no reason but to have an ugly woman nagging him and becoming dissatisfied and wasting time on money on counseling and stuff like that, even if the first 20 for raising their daughters was supposedly worth it to stay married for the sake of the children.
I want men to treat women nice as long as they're not letting women get them by the balls and turn them into these messed-up co-dependency cases, but I consider this just a travesty.
I do see some marriages that last a lifetime though, though I personally still don't see the point even though I respect monogamites who really want to do it that way. :)
Outcast9428 wrote:
It’s worth noting that a lot of the guys who understand women well get cheated on or left as well. The PUA types get cheated on just as much as traditionalists do. There’s ways to reduce to likelihood, but everything comes with risk.
A lot of PUAs just like laying a lot of women and even have rules against "relationships" because they're paranoid and convinced even short-term monogamy will turn them into "AFCs" (LOL), but ladies' men and seducers who are really good in bed rarely get cheated on, unless they're spending large amounts of time neglecting their women, in which case they often don't really care.
Outcast9428 wrote:
To me, not getting married at all is simply 100% chance of failure. I can’t stand a bachelor lifestyle where women come and go. Look how much I talk about my ex even though we’ve been apart for 6 months now? I can’t do promiscuity. All the men in my family are like this. We don’t have a single playboy/bachelor type guy in my family. Every single one of us is super monogamous. It’s in our genes. I’ll try as hard as I can to reduce the chance of getting cheated on or divorced but there’s no guarantee of anything. I hope with everything I’m doing that I’m minimizing the risk to about 10% or so. But it could very well be higher then that.

I do pray that you will find a wonderful black woman who will make life spent with her very hard to resist.
I respect your own different philosophy, but to me the 100% chance of failure doesn't apply to my own life because there's literally nil benefit to monogamy for me, so there's nothing to succeed with if I tried it.

But that topic you mentioned about monogamy actually being in your genes is quite interesting to me: I've actually heard other white people make this claim by talking about sustained periods of tribal/national evolution of northern European whites, claiming monogamy is a tradition that they even think is in northern European blood to some degree. (I am just as ultra-white as other people who say that, but I definitely don't have such instinctual inclination toward monogamy in my own blood.)

But thanks for your prayer and well-wishes, that was kind of you. :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Having given more thought to this topic recently, I think that perhaps the single most important component is knowing how to talk to women. Above average social skills go a long way. Conversely a deficiency in this area is usually a major disadvantage and can even become the cause of inceldom for guys who otherwise look normal and have many decent qualities.

My own case reflects this truth.

I began weight training at 13 and Jiujitsu at 15 and had a great physique in my late teens and early 20s but I still couldn't get a girlfriend. Being on the autistic spectrum meant that I was socially awkward and didn't know how to talk to girls for the most part. It was as though I had the body of a jock but the body language and social skills of a timid nerd. Even when girls were attracted to my physique I didn't know how to respond adequately and ended up driving them away. This even included Asian girls in Japan who at first would find me handsome but then see my social awkwardness and deny me a second date. I was so held back by my social awkwardness that such a deficiency almost always ended up overshadowing all of my good qualities. :(

I needed to change my strategy. Things weren't working out for me even in Japan. I therefore decided upon a more appropriate location hacking move and then later a complete overhaul of my personality through the adoption of a more primal form of masculinity.

Spain and Latin America both suited me way better than Japan. Not only did the open and free-spirited culture allow me to come out of my shell but I also found that I was considered exotic and desirable by a large part of the women by virtue of my European phenotype. My newfound status as the coveted prize largely mitigated the problem of my lack of social skills since infatuated Latin American women would pursue me anyway. Being at a disadvantage due to my autism I was forced to take advantage of my own perceived exoticness and desirability as a European man in order to attract women and indeed I met my first girlfriend (Peruvian) in this context.

My relationship with the Peruvian girl was great at first and we even got engaged but after a few months she started to become extremely bossy and sassy and we would argue all the time and she would often threaten to leave me. Our relationship ended up breaking down in the end and we separated. At first I was confused as to why she just changed like that since I had treated her so well but shortly after our separation I came to understand what had happened. Latin American women love dominant men, somebody who can take charge and be a leader. But I wasn't up to her expectations in that regard due to my pussified European education, my social awkwardness and my lack of understanding with regard to female psychology.

It was then that I saw that all of that nice guy stuff was bullshit and decided to become a bit of a rebel. Already at rock bottom I stopped giving a f**k, adopted an edgier persona and started to act more like a masculine Latino man. My transformation was similar to that of Lester Burnham in American Beauty. My Peruvian Latina soon wanted to get back with me but already psychologically wounded by our previous breakup I offered her simply a friends-with-benefits arrangement and she accepted. This time I acted much more dominant, made all of the decisions, chastised her whenever she kicked off, and was brutally honest about anything I didn't like. Everything worked better this way. She showed me a lot more respect and no longer tried to walk all over me. She became much more submissive most of the time. She was even turned on by my dominance and always wanted me to make love to her.

Shortly thereafter I took up MMA training following a significant hiatus from the martial arts world. Not only did I get myself into even better shape (i.e., gym maxxing) but I also immersed myself in the hypermasculine environment of my MMA gym and connected with the raw primal masculinity that I always had repressed. This helped me out psychologically. It allowed me to create an identity for myself and become more confident as a man. My Peruvian Latina wanted me back for good but by that point I knew that the monogamy hodler lifestyle wasn't for me. The first breakup had messed up my head too much and I wasn't prepared to suffer again. I had also begun to find relationships suffocating and just didn't see the appeal to them anymore. My Peruvian Latina and I eventually parted ways and I just did my own thing. I realized that monogamy is usually just a burden for the man and that men can be much freer and be so much more without it. Is that "based" or what, @E Irizarry R&B Singer? :lol:

Just for the record, I'm not opposed to monogamy between two soulmates who genuinely love each other. I think that's awesome. But most marriages are not like that. They're usually arrangements of convenience (kids, economic motives, status, etc.).

@WilliamSmith

At the beginning of my post I said that knowing how to talk to women is perhaps the single most important component. I know that you say that it's a learnable skill. What are the first materials that you would recommend to beginners?
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@WilliamSmith I know that you and @Lucas88 consider me to be a strict monogamist but I actually would argue that, while I am fanatical in my support for monogamous lifestyles, I’m not really a strict monogamist. For the simple reason that my definition of monogamy is a lot more loose then MrMan or Tsar’s definition of monogamy. I define a suitably monogamous girl as having had no more then 1 sexual partner for every year that she started dating. So let’s say a girl started dating at the age of 15 and now she’s 30. Under my system she’s still good as long as her partner count is 15 or fewer. That being said, if a girl is 20 years old, then it can’t be higher then 5.

The main reason why is because I don’t really care about premarital sex so much as I care about the general mindset of the girl. I also want a girl who is extremely romantic and obsessed with love and relationships so I feel like that type of girl is very likely to have had premarital sex, just not with a lot of people. A girl who’s an outright virgin at a certain age might just not be very interested in relationships. I also don’t really judge girls who thought that having sex with a guy would make him commit to her but ended up getting played.

I think one sexual partner your entire life is the ideal but it’s just not realistic in todays world.

Unlike them I’ve also been exposed to a lot more genuinely degenerate behavior. I’ve known a frightening number of people back in college who slept with like 20-30 people within a single year. One roommate I had had slept with 80 girls in his life and another roommate slept with 50 girls just in the year he was rooming in my apartment (I had random roommate assignments).

Given a lot of people I’ve met in my life. The truly ultra strict people who think a girl is a slut because she’s slept with 4 or 5 guys seem ridiculous to me.

Surveys done on Filipina and Thai girls indicate to me that almost all of them fall within the acceptable range for me and that it’s a very small minority who have slept around too much for me because the standards over there are extremely different from here and the long term, relational mindset is taken for granted by their culture. They are at the level of traditionalism where having sex with more then 2 people is considered degenerate.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

@Lucas88 this was an awesome post, thanks for sharing your back story a bit. :)
Lucas88 wrote:
July 23rd, 2022, 4:44 pm
Having given more thought to this topic recently, I think that perhaps the single most important component is knowing how to talk to women. Above average social skills go a long way. Conversely a deficiency in this area is usually a major disadvantage and can even become the cause of inceldom for guys who otherwise look normal and have many decent qualities.
YES!!! I think so too. I mentioned somewhere or other I had a decent knack for making girls laugh and using humor so I was a bit less on the repressed side vs what I think you described in your earlier life, and yet I also had numerous incidents where I blundered in various ways when I was young and inexperienced, yet it's all learnable as the kind of skill you can internalize like driving or martial arts or whatever. :)

I personally also like to take "social skills" completely outside specific confines of any given society, so all the garbage that's cropped up about "status" and SMV and so forth are out of the picture, and it's all about relating warmly and harmoniously with other human beings. But then understanding the stark and more primal aspects of sexual dimorphism and the profound differences between physiological and archetypal male and female biology and psychology gets us into the even better territory:
For scoring with women, obviously this gives you a huge amount of information and understanding about women, and understanding them better and (to put it bluntly) gaining some power over them through this knowledge actually enables you to relate more warmly and genuinely with them, since women are still individuals, yet for guys who don't study them at all or buy into some kind of disinfo about status/SMV/manipulation games still see them as some kind of inexplicable puzzle and constantly bitch about how the things they do supposedly don't make sense... but if you study female biology, psychology, sexual behavior, their archetypal romantic and sexual fantasies, and (last but not least) a fairly broad survey of what works for ladies' men to get laid with them like crazy, they naturally become a whole lot less mysterious. :D

I mentioned I think there's advantages to learning both archetypal male and female biology and psychology... I haven't thought about this that much other than in being preoccupied with women for my whole life, but lately I've been back in touch with certain older male friends of mine as well and putting together a potential group of characters who might make good compatriots as sailers. :lol:
I've had those friendships with other men since we were small boys, but only started thinking about the potential value of building actual alliances with certain other men more recently because of various regionalized incidents (e.g. natural disasters where the "looters will be shot" signs had to come out here in the jewnited states and out came the AR-15s as a deterrent to firelighters, nutcases, and looters, LOL).
So even for the virulent homophobes like myself, understanding more of men's psychology and how we can actually relate most effectively with men might also be a good thing to try to break out in a more organized and systemic way, to get at those principles that we use to score with women (or trade stocks, or practice martial arts, or any other system that's a combination of rules/guidelines and principles, as well as something we internalize through practice...)

I got so long-winded I'll have to reply to the other parts of what you said in multiple posts... :mrgreen:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
My own case reflects this truth.

I began weight training at 13 and Jiujitsu at 15 and had a great physique in my late teens and early 20s but I still couldn't get a girlfriend. Being on the autistic spectrum meant that I was socially awkward and didn't know how to talk to girls for the most part. It was as though I had the body of a jock but the body language and social skills of a timid nerd. Even when girls were attracted to my physique I didn't know how to respond adequately and ended up driving them away. This even included Asian girls in Japan who at first would find me handsome but then see my social awkwardness and deny me a second date. I was so held back by my social awkwardness that such a deficiency almost always ended up overshadowing all of my good qualities. :(

I needed to change my strategy. Things weren't working out for me even in Japan. I therefore decided upon a more appropriate location hacking move and then later a complete overhaul of my personality through the adoption of a more primal form of masculinity.

Spain and Latin America both suited me way better than Japan. Not only did the open and free-spirited culture allow me to come out of my shell but I also found that I was considered exotic and desirable by a large part of the women by virtue of my European phenotype. My newfound status as the coveted prize largely mitigated the problem of my lack of social skills since infatuated Latin American women would pursue me anyway. Being at a disadvantage due to my autism I was forced to take advantage of my own perceived exoticness and desirability as a European man in order to attract women and indeed I met my first girlfriend (Peruvian) in this context.

My relationship with the Peruvian girl was great at first and we even got engaged but after a few months she started to become extremely bossy and sassy and we would argue all the time and she would often threaten to leave me. Our relationship ended up breaking down in the end and we separated. At first I was confused as to why she just changed like that since I had treated her so well but shortly after our separation I came to understand what had happened. Latin American women love dominant men, somebody who can take charge and be a leader. But I wasn't up to her expectations in that regard due to my pussified European education, my social awkwardness and my lack of understanding with regard to female psychology.

It was then that I saw that all of that nice guy stuff was bullshit and decided to become a bit of a rebel. Already at rock bottom I stopped giving a f**k, adopted an edgier persona and started to act more like a masculine Latino man.
My transformation was similar to that of Lester Burnham in American Beauty. My Peruvian Latina soon wanted to get back with me but already psychologically wounded by our previous breakup I offered her simply a friends-with-benefits arrangement and she accepted. This time I acted much more dominant, made all of the decisions, chastised her whenever she kicked off, and was brutally honest about anything I didn't like. Everything worked better this way. She showed me a lot more respect and no longer tried to walk all over me. She became much more submissive most of the time. She was even turned on by my dominance and always wanted me to make love to her.

Shortly thereafter I took up MMA training following a significant hiatus from the martial arts world. Not only did I get myself into even better shape (i.e., gym maxxing) but I also immersed myself in the hypermasculine environment of my MMA gym and connected with the raw primal masculinity that I always had repressed. This helped me out psychologically. It allowed me to create an identity for myself and become more confident as a man. My Peruvian Latina wanted me back for good but by that point I knew that the monogamy hodler lifestyle wasn't for me. The first breakup had messed up my head too much and I wasn't prepared to suffer again. I had also begun to find relationships suffocating and just didn't see the appeal to them anymore. My Peruvian Latina and I eventually parted ways and I just did my own thing. I realized that monogamy is usually just a burden for the man and that men can be much freer and be so much more without it. Is that "based" or what, @E Irizarry R&B Singer? :lol:
Holy !@#$, LOL, thank you for that: See that's what I tried to say in a few other threads here and there where guys were saying "PUA is a scam" or non-sequiturs like how it only has a market in the "five eyes" ZOG countries, which is all nonsense. But I wasn't ever trying to knock the guys saying that personally at all, I was just trying to make the point: Learning this kind of stuff and transforming yourself into more of a real man to some degree (with no degradation of yourself or having to be a fake pretending to be someone/thing that you're not) can change your own life for the better with a combination of learning more about women's inner nature and sexuality + basically embracing more of your own birthright as a born man and bringing out the primal masculinity in yourself in a way that's still compatible with your own values and moral principles. You and I are obviously a couple of hornier bastards vs some of the tradpill crowd, but what I just said in the previous paragraph applies 100% to them as well: Even if a man went to the extreme of remaining a virgin until his 1-time only monogamy hodler marriage and stick with that for life, the same principles would still help in advance and do a lot to mitigate risks of the hodler marriage failing... But that's their thing, not ours, so no worries and we can let them figure out the nuances of their program while we work on ours. :mrgreen:
Lucas88 wrote:
Just for the record, I'm not opposed to monogamy between two soulmates who genuinely love each other. I think that's awesome. But most marriages are not like that. They're usually arrangements of convenience (kids, economic motives, status, etc.).
+1 :)
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
@WilliamSmith

At the beginning of my post I said that knowing how to talk to women is perhaps the single most important component. I know that you say that it's a learnable skill. What are the first materials that you would recommend to beginners?
Last but not least: I've partly been working on an answer to that even before now, but I'll get all the literature I thought was the best and re-read all of it and outline it, and then post it in your productive thread here. :wink:
I definitely like a broad survey of the literature rather than naming only one or two names as the best, but I'll get at least a bullet-point survey of take-aways from each source I liked.

If I got wiped out by a ZOG drone strike and could only write one more paragraph on the matter for life that would theoretically help the beginners to get out of the swamp of this SMV/status horse-!@#$ and go succeed big:

It's definitely outline the core underlying principles about women's archetypal sexual fantasies, romantic fantasies, and "empowerment" fantasies that they churned out in high best-selling volume in the 80's-90's bodice ripper romance novels, and then find some solid dominant/alpha role models in good films.

Also study the female orgasm and how it interestingly actually has a core *mental* basis, even if it's triggered via physiological contact, yet can be induced even 100% hands-off via methods like hypnotism or equivalents like the men who can get their women off over the phone. :o

Learning good stuff like anatomy and fingering techniques and how to be more of a masculine stud to is all great, of course, but that mental basis of the female orgasm is also a highly empowering fact, because there's apparently a lot of men out there wasting time on neuroses about penis size, which is probably an even worse misdirected time-sink to worry about than the "SMV" bullshit. :lol:

For the role models to learn or at least get some ideas to adapt for ourselves: I like the James Bond films the best for this (Dalton's my own personal favorite that paid humorously high dividends for me in my personal life figuring things out in my 20's even though I have an even more "Aryan" look vs his more Welsh/Celtic look that made him a great Heathcliffe :) , but Connery is even better than I remembered until I re-watched a few of those this Summer). Moore is also great especially for guys who are a little more on the docile/civilized side.

But there's tons of other good leading men you can learn from that pretty much span all builds and a range of personality types. There's short ones, stalky or even pudgy ones (many of the best seducers actually are that), and even guys with high voices (Tom Cruise for example) beginners could learn a lot from...

This is a good topic for later, because even though it's fine for opinions to vary as long as we all still get the results we're after, I feel so many of the 2000+ era leading men lacked that edge that actually gets you results, even if they had a built physique...
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

I am about go sailing and be away from wifi for awhile, but have another side topic I wanted to throw into this thread:
Your clothes and how you dress!

Hear me out on this one, LOL, this is actually congruent with my polemicizing about what a total crock of !@#$ that I think this recent "SMV" BS is, and my own personal priority of screening out gold-diggers before you even get past the first flirtatious encounter:

Guys who believe in the SMV stuff that I personally dislike so much will probably say that how you dress shows "status" or something like that, but I disagree, and yet I do like to try to have some kind of an edge through clothes.
I've never drilled deep down to try to analyze it that much on why women like it before (e.g. in the same more obvious way strong muscular builds instinctually turn women on, and confident body language does even more even without the muscles), but it definitely works well and makes a difference, in my experience.
I suppose, off the top of my head, that it's both a mix of a visual edge congruent with some kind of 'archetypal' masculine image, and doing something a little bit more bold than typical men do, but it also (IMO) should NOT be in synch with some typical popular trend looking like you're trying to fit in either (e.g. like dumbass white hip-hop types walking around with their pants half falling down, or slathering themselves with silly tattoos that'll probably give them skin cancer just because that's in vogue).

This pic below is pretty much how I like to do it, but some fundamentals still apply even if you don't have an impressive physique or tall height (trust me on that one, I've observed LOTS of successful men since I was a little boy in the 1980s).
If you like to stay in shape that's great, but if you're scrawnier or chubbier (which is OK!), then you could substitute in a plain inexpensive dress-shirt to hide the less-than-ideal physique if there's man-boobs or a large gut, but still look pretty good with the shirt and leather jacket, LOL: I've done that myself when I was on a bender something like 3 years after I quit MMA in my early 20's and was still achieving things in the academic realm and so on, but so intemperate in screwing, guzzling Bombay Sapphire Gin, and watching David Cronenberg DVDs and MMA DVDs, I started to be embarrassed by my own upper body even though I still had twitchable pecks thanks to my Weider machine chest press routine in my rat-hole apartment, so I kept up this leather jacket and white shirt look hiding my expanding midriff and what might have ended up in the category of "man breasts" if I hadn't cleaned up my act and got back in shape, which I fortunately did:

I actually agree with the guys on here who are into animal rights, and you'd laugh if you'd seen how many fluffy-bunny animal rescues I'd done in my life being the savior of everything from baby mice, bunnies, or even white moths I rescued from spider webs, but I'm honest:
I love leather jackets, and they pay dividends with the women.

I feel a bit guilty still buying leather jackets because of the animals they are made out of, but personally I feel like leather jackets are probably the #1 best way to dress like a low-class churl on purpose (to disqualify from any of the "SMV" and "status" garbage) and still have a masculine vibe to get you laid easier, but without sending the wrong signs to gold-diggers. :mrgreen:

Other equivalents like suit separates could be OK if you're in a highly civilized crowd, I suppose, but IMO it is always better to deliberately disqualify yourself from whatever any going expected trends are.
(This often doesn't apply if you're in a lone wolf situation, which is always what I prefer if possible.)

I don't really like the specific styles shown below, because I think it's always better to go solid colors and not goofy pin stripes or whatever, be here's another pic on the side of dressing OK but no brand-name bullshit or girlyman stuff, but with not just Arnold but also Robert Davi who is an awesome actor who has turned in a lot of alpha male role modelling examples: He and Timothy Dalton's Bond in "License to Kill" were a totally f***ing awesome duo squaring off against each other.

@Lucas88 is into gym-maxxing and I also am into muscle building because of my own Conan the Barbarian obsessed personal psychological complexes, yet the clothes can definitely give you an edge even if you're an average kind of guy (or even abnormally small and slim, or the other way around and you're actually on the pudgy side like some of the top most unstoppable PUA's I've seen, LOL). :lol:

So I contributed my taste on this subject of clothes, but I should add, on that last note: A lot of those PUAs who were pretty much unstoppable that I mentioned, would wear stuff like Hawaiian shits or just blue button-down dress shirts with their big orc-like beer-guzzler stomachs flopping over their belt buckles, yet the vibe of confidence and relaxed masculinity they'd got comfortable enough to grow into still go them to the stage they could get more women than they even had time for. :lol:

Edit: If you actually DO want to do muscle-building though it's the f***ing greatest, even though I try to make the point that it really isn't the pre-requisite for scoring with women (since most guys who do that the bets aren't that physically impressive, and many who are still give off a vibe of being less confident). Yet if you like physical stuff, lifting, and so on, the muscle fulfills this deep, erm, "thing" in primal male psychology, and you can show off your muscles like this; Then you can really save some money since you just need the white tank-tops beneath the leather jackets. :lol:
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

I might agree with Lucas that talking with women is huge in getting women. If you are on that level it is a nice thing. I would ad that being able to talk to oneself is an even better thing to ones own happiness. Many times men actually look for someone to talk with. As most guys do not listen anyways they want that gratification from women.

There is this joke form a Italian mother of a teen girl. Be careful with men. Why? Because all they want to do is TALK TALK TALK
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
August 8th, 2022, 12:01 am
I am about go sailing and be away from wifi for awhile, but have another side topic I wanted to throw into this thread:
That's interesting. I was just thinking about starting a thread of my own on clothing styles for men since it's something to which I've never paid much attention. I've recently wanted to adopt a new fashion style much in the vein of something retro but I'm not sure how to go about it.
WilliamSmith wrote:
Hear me out on this one, LOL, this is actually congruent with my polemicizing about what a total crock of !@#$ that I think this recent "SMV" BS is, and my own personal priority of screening out gold-diggers before you even get past the first flirtatious encounter:
I agree with this. The SMV shit and displays of "status" serve to attract the wrong kinds of women. Then the "RedPill" guys who practice that shit have negative experiences with such women who are out to play them and this reinforces their simplistic belief that "all women are evil materialistic whores". I too would rather filter out the no-good, ass-feeding gold-diggers. Leave them to the poor saps who run "money game".
WilliamSmith wrote:
I actually agree with the guys on here who are into animal rights, and you'd laugh if you'd seen how many fluffy-bunny animal rescues I'd done in my life being the savior of everything from baby mice, bunnies, or even white moths I rescued from spider webs
I'm exactly the same! :D I always try to save any creature that's in danger. I think you can usually tell how good of a person somebody is by observing how they treat animals.
WilliamSmith wrote:
I feel a bit guilty still buying leather jackets because of the animals they are made out of, but personally I feel like leather jackets are probably the #1 best way to dress like a low-class churl on purpose (to disqualify from any of the "SMV" and "status" garbage) and still have a masculine vibe to get you laid easier, but without sending the wrong signs to gold-diggers. :mrgreen:
What kind of clothing with the baddass vibe would you recommend for guys living in places with a hot climate like regions of Latin America at lower elevation?
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Lucas88 wrote:
July 12th, 2022, 11:55 am
Certain guys on this forum such as @WilliamSmith and myself make no secret of our desire to sleep with a variety of hot mamacitas even if this is seen as "degenerate" by the tradcon types and the strict monogamists such as @Outcast9428 and @MrMan. I know that I myself have an adventurous spirit and a voracious sexual appetite and am too attracted to multiple distinct phenotypes (e.g., thick brown-skinned Latinas with big butts, thick Mulatas with even bigger butts, thick chinitas with big butts and oriental/indigenous features, etc.) to be satisfied with a single girl. On top of that I tend to find relationships somewhat boring to say the least and even find them restrictive and suffocating. At this point I don't consider myself suitable for a relationship or marriage. I'm just too wild and untamable for that shit.

A hunter needs strategies for the hunt. Not a single strategy is right for everybody. Every hunter must discover which strategies are right for him. WilliamSmith who stands at 6'2", is endowed with natural blond hair and blue eyes, has studied the game for decades and obsessively lifts weights like an 80s action hero seems to be an accomplished pussyslayer at this point in his life. From what he's written it's clear that he's enjoying great success in the US chasing his beloved Black ladies with curves and big phat asses. However, for those of us who are a bit on the nerdy side, are too autistic for the societies that we live in or otherwise suck with women, things might be a little more difficult. We've gotta think more outside the box and come up with more detailed strategies to enjoy the great female treat that is sugar for our coffee.

This thread is of utmost practicality. Here I would like us to discuss various sexual strategies for non-monogamous men who like to enjoy an abundance and varied assortment of poontang pie!

Here are some of those which I have thought of:

Location Hacking

This strategy obviously reflects the whole philosophy of this website and movement but it's always worth revisiting the fundamentals. Location hacking, as I've chosen to call it here, consists of relocating either temporarily or permanently to another country or region in which we have access to women of higher quality than those of our respective homelands and in which we ourselves are also perceived as exotic and attractive to a large part of the women there. The purpose of this strategy is to give us a substantial edge in the local dating market.

The target location that we choose will largely depend upon our own ethnicity and phenotype. A White guy from Europe or North America will be perceived as exotic and attractive in Latin America and certain parts of Asia but a Black dude might not necessarily receive the same level of attention in those regions. A Black dude would probably do better in certain Northern European countries where Black guys are somewhat idealized among a significant subset of the White female population. East Asian guys like @Winston seem to be well liked in SEA countries where the Chinese have a presence as an elite business class and are therefore seen as having high status. Every guy must do his own research and find out where men of his race are considered the most desirable.

I have experience with this strategy in Latin America. I'm pretty much invisible to females in my home country of the UK but in places like Peru and Mexico I was frequently oggled and even approached by local women who perceived me as exotic and desirable by virtue of my blue eyes and Caucasian features. It is just so much easier to get girls when you are considered the prize and girls chase you. Don't listen to the haters. Not all of the local women in Latin America are after a green card and a free journey to Europe or the US. Many of them find European men attractive and just want a raunchy bonk with the first decent-looking exotic Caucasian guy they find since it is often one of their fantasies. Location hacking can get good results for an average guy. He can go from being most girls' afterthought to being a desired stud or at least somewhat above average.

This strategy can require certain sacrifices and effort though. Nothing is really free. In order to be optimally effective you often have to have a decent level of language proficency. Knowledge of Spanish or Portuguese goes a long way in Hispano-American countries and Brazil. You also have to be willing to adapt to another culture and step out of your comfort zone. Some of these countries are chaotic and have low levels of security and resemble the Wild West. You've gotta have an adventurous soul and be able to put up with the challanges of thirdworld life.

Racial Hierachy Reevaluation

This strategy can be used in conjunction with the first one or can be used alone in one's home country and consists of going after women of races and ethnic groups which are considered "low status" by the mainstream. Now I'm not saying that I agree with such racist notions of certain groups of women being of low status due to their race or ethnicity. I personally find some groups of women unfortunately designated as "unattractive" by the mainstream extremely attractive. I love many curvaceous Black women and Mulatas regardless of how most other White guys view them.

In Latin America darker-skinned Latinas and especially Mulatas are considered low status. The same thing goes for women with strong indigenous features. But the mainstream's beauty ideals don't mean anything to me. I'm happy to go with Mulatas and women with strong indigenous features. In fact my Peruvian girlfriend who I met in Spain was of Aimara descent and almost looked Asian to some people. Usually such "less desirable" women will be more receptive to a foreign man perceived as high status than the lighter-skinned women who are idealized by Latin American societies and often form part of the social elite. Moreover the local men won't understand why a Caucasian guy would even go with such women and are unlikely to be jealous or become violent towards us as a result.

Some people who have imbibed the mainstream's implicit racial hierarchies and beauty ideals will assume that we are simply settling for females of low status and undesirable phenotypes but I don't see it like that at all. I don't even recognize such artificial constructs as valid in the first place nor do I subscribe to a Eurocentric aesthetic ideal. In fact I don't even find White women attractive at all and only date women with complexions ranging from light brown to black. I also prefer more mixed Latin American facial features with either an Asianesque indigenous touch or a bit of an African look. Since I genuinely find beauty in many of the women who are seen as ordinary or even undesirable by the mainstream this stategy of racial hierarchy reevaluation favors me and other men who see things the same way.

Gym Maxxing

I don't want to use an incel term but the name expresses this particular strategy succinctly. For me getting into phenomenal shape through weight training or other forms of physical exercise such as MMA is perhaps the best way to make ourselves attractive to women. This is because most women are turned on by physical fitness and primal masculinity. These things tap into their primal female instincts. This strategy is particularly good because it ensures that the women who you pursue are attracted to you sexually. They will favor you for a passionate sexual encounter over another guy who simply offers male utility.

I think that gym maxxing is far superior to money maxxing. It is not my intention to insult anybody here but I find men who are only able to attract women through their wealth and material luxuries quite pitiable. Most of the women who go with those kinds of guys aren't really attracted to them. They only want them for their money and the practical benefits that they have to offer and would rather be getting f***ed by a more in-shape and more primally masculine guy such as an athlete or a muscled-up gym instructor. In fact there are plenty of women who do get taken to orgasm by these kinds of primally masculine men while their hardworking yet boring beta provider husbands are toiling at work for their high saleries.

I'm of the view that if a guy has to offer money and material luxuries to women in order to get them to enter a sexual relationship with him then that guy's a "loser" from a sexual standpoint and a poor sap at the very least. Please note that here I'm talking about actual sexual relationships and not about guys who simply go with prostitutes out of convenience. If you can only be "loved" for your money then your situation as a man sucks. A truly desirable man is able to get women wet with his athletic body and his primal masculinity alone or perhaps with these things in conjunction with some well-polished charm and charisma. If you develop your body through weight training and physical exercise you can more easily get women to like you for the pure sexual attraction that you inspire. You don't have to barter for sex by being a pitiable cash cow.

You don't need to be rich to attract women for sex. You don't even need to be hardworking or have a good career (that condition is just for the betas). If you wish to truly make yourself attractive to women your time would be best invested in frequent gym sessions, combat sports training, a good diet and suppliments. Once you become a chiseled masculine beast and freak of nature you'll have women wanting to sleep with you out of sexual desire and attraction alone. You won't even have to offer anything in return since you're already way more desirable to most women than the regular beta bucks chumps. This is just a fact of life: women are genuinely attracted to men who are in shape and look the part.

Milf Hunting

It is often hard to score with young women in their early 20s because they know that they're highly desirable and therefore have high standards but it usually isn't that hard to get with a hot milf in her late 30s who keeps herself in shape and still looks relatively good. I've even encountered women in their early 40s who do fitness training and things like Jiujitsu and Kickboxing and still have impressive physiques because of it. Some milfs even get fake titties and other cosmetic surgeries and therefore look considerably more youthful than their actual age. Many of these women are divorced and have money and are interested in having some hot passionate fun with a younger guy with a good body. If you're a young guy who's an athlete or into the fitness lifestyle you can easily get into a friends-with-benefits type arrangement with these milfs. Some of them will even become your "sugar mommy" and provide you with certain material benefits too.

With milf hunting both parties benefit substantially. The younger guy gets to knock boots with a still reasonably attractive lady with life experience and mental maturity while the milf gets to be f***ed by an athletic young man with an abundance of sexual vigor and made to feel desired as a female. The guy might even enjoy certain perks like getting to use her car or being invited out with her paying all of the expenses. In this case the roles are reversed. The woman pays for the man rather than the man paying for the woman as is customarily the case.

Tgurl Hunting

This is a controversial topic. Maybe @WanderingProtagonist could comment on this one since he's actually considered doing this and even made a profile on a TS dating website. Some guys choose to go with attractive feminine transformers either out of desperation or because they've developped an attraction to them through pornography or real-life encounters. I'm not judging those guys. Dating a transformer who looks like a girl is objectively better than being a dateless incel even if some people say that it's "gay". It is no secret that transformers are generally easier than women. They have the libido of a gay male even after prolonged hormone therapy and have more realistic standards because they understand that they are sexual minorities and that only a certain kind of man is willing to date them. So dating transformers is a real option for guys who don't have much success with women. In fact when I was doing NoFap years ago I came across guys on a NoFap website who even admitted that they started to have sexual encounters with Tgurls because it was so easy.

Now I'm certainly no homo by any stretch of the imagination but I still recognize that some transformersexuals today look better than many women and even act more feminine too. This is a reason to go with them for any guy who isn't preoccupied with being seen as gay or viewing himself as such. If a guy is aesthetically oriented and only cares about enjoying physical beauty or certain physical features regardless of whether they belong to an actual woman or a feminized Tgurl then it shouldn't be a problem for him. I admit that I am somewhat like that. I'd rather go with an attractive Latin American transformer with hips, booty, big round titties and a cute face than with an ugly female and especially an ugly Anglo female. At this point I am attracted to Latinas first and foremost and these just happen to be women (or at least most of them do). I'd rather do a Latin American transformer than, say, an Anglo female because at least the transformer is still a Latina and is therefore aesthetically superior from my point of view. I'm probably the biggest Latina lover on the forum!

Even if I did do a hot Latin American transformersexual I wouldn't give a shit about the alleged "gayness". I'm not in the 4th grade anymore. I couldn't care less if some people thought I was a fag. I do MMA anyway. In fact I'd just do a hard sparring session at my MMA gym in order to wash away the alleged gayness with the pure unadulterated masculinity of combat sports training. MMA cleanses the soul of any masculine man of all faggotry! But I'm not a prudish Anglo faggot anyway. In terms of my mental constitution I'm much more like an ultra-macho Mediterranean man with my well-placed Greco-Roman masculinity and my big warrior cojones which know only masculine power and domination! Besides, the Inquisition ended centuries ago. The sanctimonious religious tradcons of the world no longer have the authority to imprison us or burn us at the stake just because we did a transformer. It doesn't even matter how "based" they are just because they married Asian wives!

Outro

I know that I kinda went off topic a little with my ramblings about transformers and Greco-Roman masculinity towards the end of the last section since that part coincided with the beginning of one of my manic episodes but the above are my analyses of various sexual strategies for adventurous masculine men. Feel free to comment on any of these points or to introduce your own.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 8th, 2022, 1:12 pm
WilliamSmith wrote:
That's interesting. I was just thinking about starting a thread of my own on clothing styles for men since it's something to which I've never paid much attention. I've recently wanted to adopt a new fashion style much in the vein of something retro but I'm not sure how to go about it.
I never put any thought into 'fashion' consciously, just thought about what looks would deliver an adequate edge while also steadfastly shunning any sort of trend-following, brand-name recognition, or any other pitfalls into the "SMV" slough of despond and time-wasting (not to mention wasting $$$, a big deal if you're of Scottish heritage like me). :lol:

My thoughts:
I admittedly like leather jackets despite my guilt over the animals used. (But I don't own too many of them, and don't buy new ones regularly, so, it's not as bad as guys who eat burgers or steak regularly. *shrugs*)

Not sure what the word is to describe masculine colors like black, grey, brown, or (shirts only) white, but that's how I'd do it. All generics, no identifiable brands or stuff with writing or logos. (If the chicks are the types who normally actually give a damn what brand clothes a man wears, then you seriously dodged a bullet by screening out those particular chicks, LOL.)

Deliberate "disqualification" and contrarianism are definitely one of my things I like, too.
So if I was going to be around women who are used to guys sniffing around wearing brand name clothes to try to impress her with "status" or whatever, wear a more beat up leather jacket and either something like a white or solid colored t-shirt to show off your pecs if they're in good shape, or if not maybe a white dress shirt but loose enough and with five o'clock shadow. That was what I was doing when one of the flashiest looking women was after me in my late 20's (somewhat to my surprise at the time). :o
Some generic suit separate jacket would probably also be fine.

None of this has anything to do with snobbery, by the way, I never think anything negative or snobby about other guys wearing t-shirts with writing on them, billed caps, etc, but I don't really see that as giving us an edge. (Some guys don't give a damn and have their own knack for getting the kind of chicks they like into the sack.)
A surprising number of skilled womanizers actually like wearing loud goofy stuff like Hawaiian shirts. I think that's kind of funny and even kind of appreciate their humorous style, but have never really understood where they were coming from on that. :lol:

So here's Alex on the left and Chad on the right: I'll follow Alex's example and go with the style on the left. (This is Van Damme playing the twins in Double Impact, in the unthinkable event some readers don't instantly recognize that. 8) )
Lucas88 wrote:
WilliamSmith wrote:
I agree with this. The SMV shit and displays of "status" serve to attract the wrong kinds of women. Then the "RedPill" guys who practice that shit have negative experiences with such women who are out to play them and this reinforces their simplistic belief that "all women are evil materialistic whores". I too would rather filter out the no-good, ass-feeding gold-diggers. Leave them to the poor saps who run "money game".
Definitely preaching to the choir on that! I respect a woman's choice if it's important to her that a man have xyz amount of money for her to spend (as long as she leaves me alone, since she's not getting it from me!), but I'm not going to play that game either. If I got her knocked up and then needed to do the duties of a father, it's different at that point, but before then, yeah: No gold-diggers. :)
Lucas88 wrote:
What kind of clothing with the baddass vibe would you recommend for guys living in places with a hot climate like regions of Latin America at lower elevation?
That's a good question because not only is that exactly what I'll be doing, unlike you with your interesting melanin alterations, I am a classic "Aryan" looking son of northern darkness who is just the type who'll fry up in the sun in either of the two main areas I'm planning to be in the most (Caribbean and South East Asia).

This picture immediately springs to mind:
This is pretty much what long-sleeved white shirts were made for (long-sleeved for me because I'll gladly show off arms assuming they're adequately large if me and the ladies are going swimming or something, but like I said the sun in those areas will burn my white skin to a crisp quick).
Buttoning the shirt up most of the way should be fine if you're headed to port and don't want to annoy Caribbean or Asian port authorities. :D

Head gear to keep the sun off is another story. Not sure. 1st impulse is to figure out how to tie one of those head-clothes on (close enough to what you'd see some pirates wearing), because I will need to keep the sun off my head at sea in particular. I think I can get away with that without looking like one of those white guys who is a wannabe Latino gangbanger (who also like wearing those head cloth things, I remember noticing this in Los Angeles back in the day).

Maybe some better ideas will occur to me later on about head gear... :)
You could say I'm not a "hat person," LOL.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

First it was Arnold copying my clothes back in Raw Deal, then it was Van Damme in Double Impact and then Lance Henriksen in "Delta Heat?" LOL. Geez, what a bunch of betas. :lol: But that's cool, they can all copy my wardrobe if they want, NBD.
WilliamSmith wrote: