Great Podcast By Winston: The Differences Between American Women & Foreign Women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Great Podcast By Winston: The Differences Between American Women & Foreign Women

Post by jamesbond »

This is a podcast Winston did a few years ago with Steve Rolodex in which he goes into detail on the differences between foreign women and American women. He also discusses the whole social climate in America vs. foreign countries.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Great Podcast By Winston: The Differences Between American Women & Foreign Women

Post by jamesbond »

Here is part 2 of Winton's podcast with Steve Rolodex.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Great Podcast By Winston: The Differences Between American Women & Foreign Women

Post by kangarunner »

I met Steve R in person in Saigon about 2 years ago. He's an interesting person. I wish Steve R had his own YouTube channel or would do more podcasts with Winston. By the way, you can find a boatload of Winston's interviews on this channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkgq7z ... q-Vcin2kGA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another good interview, this time Steve Hoca is discussing the horrible dating scene for men in America.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Winston being interviewed by Robert Stark discussing the dating scene in the US vs. abroad. They also talk about the social isolation that permeates America.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

@Winston Please do more podcasts brother..... 👍👍👍👍👍

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Another great video on the myth of freedom in America.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here Winston gives 5 reasons to get out of America.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Three major problems in America that no one dares to talk about and the overseas solution.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Why Europe is better for intellectuals, freethinkers and free spirits than America.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here Winston explains that the best solution for men is to leave America. He also notices that almost no one else suggests this solution to men. The only solution men get in America is to become a pick up artist and learn to cold approach women. Winston explains how going abroad solves all your social and dating issues.